- » Puff Pastry Shell
Puff Pastry Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry shell recipes.
Halibut Fillet In Puff Pastry Shell
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a bowl, combine all stuffing ingredients and let stand for at least 1 hour.
– Roll out puff pastry and cut into 8 identical fish shapes.
– Place 1 halibut fillet in middle of pastry and spoon stuffing... - 38.2554
You May Also Like!
Puff Pastry Patty Shells
Puff pastry patty shells are baked puff pastry shells. Easy and homemade, these puff pastry shells are baked with a brushing of egg wash and hollowed out to make shells. - 29.8258
Cream Puff Shells
Place the water, butter, and salt in a saucepan.
Heat to boiling but do not evaporate.
Add the flour all at once and stir vigorously.
Cook, stirring continuously, until the mixture forms a ball and no longer clings to the sides of the pan, about 1 to 2... - 32.6643
Sausage Stroganoff In Puff Pastry Shells
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Cut sausage into bite-size pieces.
Cook in large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring occasionally.
Remove sausage; set aside.
Add onion to drippings; cook and stir until just tender.
Stir in sausage and all remaining... - 33.8479
Hot Chicken Waldorf In Puff Pastry Shells
In 1-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except pastry shells.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture is hot and cheese melts, stirring twice.
Spoon chicken mixture into puff pastry shells. - 33.9534
Seafood Vol An Vent
Bake shells as directed; cool.
Heat lobster Newberg as directed, add sherry before serving.
Fill shells with lobster mixture. - 20.2565
Vol Au Vent Recipe - Pastry Puffs - Finger Food
1. Preheat the oven at 356 F.
2. Prepare the baling tray with parchment paper.
3. Roll the pastry sheet into a large thin round shape sheet, once done with a round cookie cutter make small round shape vol au vent and using another small... - 0
Tofu In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a saucepan, melt 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter.
Fold in flour, mixing well.
While stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Stir until sauce thickens.
In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Lightly cook onion, mushrooms and green... - 43.0317
Whole Wheat Cream Puff Shells
Preheat your oven to 400Â°F.combine the milk, butter, salt and pepper in a heavy, medium-size saucepan and bring it to a full boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add both flours all at once, stirring with a wooden spoon until smooth.
Return the pot to... - 42.596
Betty's Creamed Chicken In Puffed Pastry Shells
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamed Chicken in Puff Pastry Shells. The Creamed Chicken is really delicious, and may be served over noodles, rice, or toast points, if you don't have puff pastry shells on hand. - 0
Creamed Chicken In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch dice (about 3 cups).
3. Bake the puff pastry shells as per the package instructions.
4. Trim 1/4 inch off the bottom of the mushroom stems, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel... - 48.0175
Puff Pastry Shell Recipes By Category