- » Puff Pastry Sheet
Puff Pastry Sheet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry sheet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry sheet recipes.
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Salmon In Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 375°.
In 2-quart saucepan bring water to a full boil.
Add potato slices.
Cook over medium heat 5 minutes; rinse in cold water.
Drain; pat dry.
On lightly floured surface roll one puff pastry sheet into 16 x 12-inch rectangle.
Place... - 44.6778
Puff Pastry Filled With Strawberries
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray and prick the surface with a fork.
Bake at 400 degrees for about ten minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake until golden brown.
Trim the edges and set aside to cool.
Spread... - 34.1495
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Lightly flour the work surface and lay a puff pastry sheet on it.
3. Spread Dijon mustard evenly over top, leaving one inch border on all sides.
4. Top it evenly with salami.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of... - 103.639
Baked Brie In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
Thaw puff pastry and bring to room temperature; roll out lightly to make the sheet large enough to cover the round of Brie and set aside.
Spread the... - 28.1377
Puff Pastry Pinwheels
Place soybeans, vegetable oil, tamari and ketchup in a food processor and blend until just slightly textured (or mash by hand).
Open puff pastry sheet and lay flat. Cut along folds to make three pieces. Cut each of these crosswise, in half. On a lightly... - 26.9314
Brie In Puff Pastry
1. Let frozen puff pastry stand at room temperature 20 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Unfold one sheet of pastry on lightly floured surface. With floured rolling pin, roll pastry to a 13" by 10" rectangle. Cut a 13" by 1 1/2 strip and an 8 1/2-inch circle from... - 31.062
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 42.3529
Beef And Mushrooms In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw pastry according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, roll puff pastry sheet to a 14-inch square. Cut into 4 equal squares. Fill four 10-ounce casseroles or custard cups with crumpled foil; invert onto a large baking sheet. (The foil... - 35.7102
Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup mix, cheese and spices. Set aside for later.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour.
5. Unfold 1 pastry sheet and sprinkle... - 41.2494
Paris-brest (cream Puff Pastry)
In a heavy saucepan combine the butter, water, sugar and salt.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the flour all at once, blending the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
Transfer contents to a blender container.
Whirl, adding the eggs one by... - 42.7237
Elegant Topped Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 400°.
On lightly floured surface roll 1 sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle.
Place on large cookie sheet; set aside.
On lightly floured surface roll second sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle; cut into 12 (14-inch) long... - 39.5476
Tomato Puff Pastry
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sun dried tomatoes, herbs and oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On a floured surface, place puff pastry and roll lightly.
4. Keeping ½ inch borders free from all... - 44.5703
Hors D'oeuvre With Puff Pastry
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray, and prick the surface with fork.
Bake at 400 degree oven for about ten minutes, reduce the heat to 350 degree and bake until golden brown.
Spread the baked pastry evenly... - 41.4725
Puff Pastry Cornets With Whipped Cream
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 425 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
3 On a lightly floured work surface, roll the chilled pastry into a rectangle 16 inches long, 9... - 33.6556
Chicken In Puff Pastry
This is a perfect summer garden party appetizer that you can prepare ahead of time and all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! See more photos at www.Food-Travels.com ! - 49.8227
Crab In Puff Pastry
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce. - 37.1768
Puff Pastry Cream Slices With Coffee Icing
1 Turn a 1514 X 1014-inch jelly-roll pan upside down, and cut a piece of parchment paper to fit the underside.
2 On a lightly floured work surface, roll out the pastry slightly larger than the paper, and slide it onto the paper.
3 ... - 46.0224
Ham And Cheese In Puff Pastry - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry. This would be a great lunch time treat or you could cut them in small square to serve as appetizers. You could take these to a Super Bowl party or any other get together you need to have an... - 0
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.518
Puff Pastry Dessert
Reserve 2 tablespoons butter; chill.
Work remaining chilled butter with back of wooden spoon or in electric mixer just till it's pliable as putty.
Pat or roll between sheets of waxed paper in 8x6 inch rectangle1/4 inch thick.
Chill thoroughly, at least 1 hour... - 29.5826
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 45.9421
Fancy Puff Pastry Tarts
Roll out puff pastry; cut into 5 inch squares.
Put on baking sheets.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Fold squares diagonally to triangles.
Starting at folded side, cut 1/2 inch border strip on both sides of triangle, leaving 1/2 inch uncut at the triangle... - 32.5769
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Puff Pastry Lunch Box Specials
Combine flours, milk powder, soda, and salt; set aside.
Cream together butter and sugar until fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Add flour mixture; stir well.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until well distributed.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie... - 36.6083
Puff Pastry Crown
This Crown is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Crown a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 36.521
Salmon Pastry Puff
Stack the folded sheets of phyllo pastry, then invert an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish on top of them.
Using a sharp paring knife, carefully cut around the dish so that you have 6 single sheets of pastry
Lift off the dish and cover the pastry sheets... - 43.2889
Puff Pastry Patty Shells
Puff pastry patty shells are baked puff pastry shells. Easy and homemade, these puff pastry shells are baked with a brushing of egg wash and hollowed out to make shells. - 29.8258
Spinach & Artichoke In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry at room temperature.
Drain spinach in a colander; dry on a paper towel.
In a large bowl, stir together spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
Cut unfolded puff pastry dough... - 39.852
Almond Puff Pastry
Base: Cut 1/2 cup butter into 1 cup flour until crumbly.
Add 2 tablespoons water and stir with fork to form a stiff dough.
Divide dough in 2 portions.
Press each portion into a 2 x 12-inch ribbon on an ungreased baking sheet.
Leave plenty of space in between... - 40.9162
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6,
2. Prepare the salmons by seasoning the fillets on both sides.
3. In a frying pan, melt butter and fry bacon for about 5 minutes such that crisp.
4. Add mushrooms and fry stirring... - 43.5198
Elegant Puff Pastry Tarts
1. In large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, cake flour, and salt. With fingertips, work 1/2 cup butter (1 stick) into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form. Stir in 1 cup ice water until soft dough forms, adding more water if necessary, 1 tablespoon at a time.... - 35.0515
Salmon In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/ Gas 5. Roll out two-thirds of the pastry into a large oval, measuring 35cm/14in in length. Cut into a curved fish shape and place on a lightly greased large baking sheet.
2. Use the trimmings to make narrow strips. Brush... - 45.6793
Chocolate Puff Pastry
To make the dough, melt the butter and mix lightly with the flour, salt and water.
When all the ingredients are well blended, shape the dough into a ball, cover with clingfilm and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Soften the butter for the tourage with a... - 44.4252
This Puff Paste is easily made with the help of oven or microwave. Try out this easy recipe and make your own homemade Puff Paste. - 38.8249
Shellfish In Puff Pastry
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and sprinkle it with a little water. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle slightly less than 5mm/1/4in thick. Using a sharp knife, cut into six diamond shapes about 13cm/ 5in long. Transfer... - 43.815
Puff Pastry Turnover
In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and feta cheese.
Add the eggs, flour and corn oil, mixing thoroughly.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry quarter-inch thick to form two 9x15-inch rectangles.
Brush the outside edges of... - 40.4423
Basic Cream Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Butter the number of baking sheets required by recipe.
In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine water and butter.
Heat until butter has melted, then... - 34.6815
Simple Puff Pastry
Melt 1 tablespoon butter; refrigerate remaining butter.
Sift the flour onto a cool marble slab or board and make a large well in center.
Place the salt, lemon juice, smaller amount of water and 1 tablespoon melted butter in the center of the well.
Mix these... - 35.8355
Cream Puff Pastry
Combine water, margarine and salt in medium saucepan.
Cook and stir over high heat until boiling; reduce heat.
Add flour and cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes clean from sides of pan and forms ball in center.
Remove from heat; cool... - 32.6008
Puff Pastry Triangles
Combine the cheeses and the egg in a mixing bowl, blending well.
Roll the puff pastry out quarter-inch thick to measure a 9x15- inch rectangle.
Cut in three-inch squares.
Brush the edges of the squares with the egg white.
Place about one tablespoon... - 37.263
Basic Cream Puff Pastry
Combine milk, butter, sugar, and salt in heavy saucepan.
Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and sugar dissolved; stir constantly.
Add all the flour.
Stir vigorously with wooden spoon until mixture is smooth and leaves sides of pan, forming a... - 37.5975
Asparagus In Puff Pastry
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â° C).
Cut the asparagus into 1/2" (1.25 cm) pieces and steam only until fork tender.
Drain and place in a mixing bowl; sprinkle with salt.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a large saucepan and, when it is... - 45.1961
Truffle Consomme With Puff Pastry
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a saucepan, add consomme, truffles and sherry. Bring to a simmer on low flame.
3) Pour the consumme into 4 oven-safe bowls.
4) Take the ouff pastry sheet and roll out to get a 1/8-inch thick sheet. Cut 4... - 37.2681
Short Cut Puff Pastry
In a medium-size bowl, cut butter into whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour until pieces vary from the size of a large pea to the size of a rice grain.
This can be done in a food processor, using on/off turns of the motor.
Place flour-butter mixture... - 36.9394
Reserve 2 tablespoons butter; chill.
Work remaining chilled butter with back of wooden spoon or in electric mixer just until as pliable as putty.
Pat or roll between sheets of waxed paper in 8 x 6-inch rectangle, 1/4 inch thick.
Chill thoroughly (1 hour in... - 35.0192
Puff Pastry Olives
1. Take out the frozen pastry from freezer, place outside for 20 minutes at room temperature and thaw.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
3. Take one of the two pastry sheets, unfold and with a cookie cutter, cut into 26 leaves.... - 37.0642
Puff Pastry Pizzas
Thaw the pastry.
On a floured board, roll it out thinly and use to line four 4-inch pie pans or flan rings on baking sheets.
On the pastry arrange the salami, ham, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the seasonings and over each pizza spoon 3... - 38.0763
Mock Puff Pastry
Roll standard pastry into an oblong 1/8 inch thick.
Dot surface with 2 1/2 tablespoons butter.
Roll up as for jelly roll.
Roll out again into an oblong and fold inside to make 3 layers.
Fold in ends the same way, making in all 9 layers.
Wrap in polythene... - 27.1433
Puff Pastry Prune Pies
Let patty shells thaw at room temperature, then place well apart on a large baking sheet.
With your fingers, press each shell into a 4-inch-diameter round.
Press 2 tablespoons of the marzipan over top of each pastry.
Firmly press 3 prunes into marzipan atop... - 29.6881
Add flour like you do to pie crust.
Fold in sour cream.
Divide in 2 pieces, wrap and store in refrigerator for at least 8 hours.
Leave out one hour before using.
Roll out 1/2 inch thick.
Cut in 3-by-3-inch squares.
Fill with apple or cherry... - 31.4771
Classic Puff Pastry
Advance preparation: Place rolling pin (preferably ball-bearing type) in freezer until ready to prepare pastry.
Combine flour and salt in large bowl and blend well.
Add 6 tablespoons butter and incorporate into flour with your hands until mixture resembles... - 36.9662
Easy Butter Puff Pastry
1) Save 1/2 cup of flour and mix the remaining with salt. Add about 1/4 cup butter and cold water to the flour and gather it into a ball. Make a cross on the ball’s top and keep this in a covered bowl and chill for 30 minutes
2) Mix the remaining... - 38.076
Mock Puff Pastry For Tarts
1. Sift together the flour and salt. Add the shortening and rub or chop it thoroughly into the flour.
2. Mix the eggs and milk. Add to the dry mixture and mix well, adding a little more milk if necessary to make a fairly stiff dough.
3. On a floured pastry... - 33.0389
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry. Divide it into 2 and roll out each piece to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 inch). With a round baking tin, mark out a circle on each piece of pastry. Sprinkle a baking sheet with water and place one circle of pastry on it.
2. Prepare the... - 37.4604
1. Into a large cool bowl or on a cool marble or stone slab, sift the flour and salt.
2. Rub in a walnut-sized piece of butter into the flour so that it resembles breadcrumbs and then make a well in the centre.
3. Mix lime juice with water and then... - 38.711
Puff Pastry Sticks
1. Unfold the sheets of partially thawed pastry; cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips using a very sharp knife. Brush one side of the pastry with the egg yolk mixed with the 1 teaspoon water.
2. Place the sesame, poppy and caraway seeds in separate piles... - 28.8161
Cream the butter and wrap in a polythene bag.
Chill it in the freezer compartment of refrigerator to form a brick.
Sieve flour and salt in a bowl, add a little margarine, lemon juice, and cold water and make a stiff dough.
Cover the dough with a damp towel,... - 36.2876
Puff Pastry Palm Leaves With Cheese
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and roll into rectangle 1/8 inch thick.
Brush dough with water.
Cover evenly with 3/4 cup Parmesan and 3/4 cup Gruyere.
Sprinkle lightly with ground red pepper.
Roll one long side of dough tightly to center.
Roll up... - 36.1383
Puff Pastry Dough
1. Put the flour and salt in a bowl and rub in 25 g (1 oz) of the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the lemon juice and cold water. Gradually work together to form a soft dough.
2. Put the... - 26.2333
Quick Puff Pastry
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Rub in half the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
Chill for 15 minutes.
Put the other half of the butter between two sheets of greaseproof paper and beat... - 28.5825
Herbed Cheese And Chicken In Puff Pastry
1) Drop the garlic cloves into boiling water for a minute. Drain and peel.
2) Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, add chicken thighs, chicken broth and peeled garlic cloves. Allow to boil over low flame for 30... - 45.0529
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Visit the nearest meat shop and ask the butcher to bone part of the ham. Instruct him to leave the end bone just to make carving easier.
2. Wash and rub the ham properly and position in a large kettle.
3. Pre-heat the oven at... - 41.6288
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 43.5067
1. Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Rub or cut in 25g/1oz/2 tbsp of the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Place the remaining butter between two sheets of clear film (plastic wrap) and gently beat it out into a... - 33.2175
Puff Pastry - Recipe
This is a staple recipe, that everyone should try at least once in their life: the puff pastry. - 118.003
Fast & Easy Puff Pastry
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and add a walnut-sized piece of the butter.
Cut it into small pieces then lightly work it into the flour with your fingertips.
Mix in the lemon juice and most of the water to make a firm dough, adding a little more water if... - 38.223
Nectarine Puff Pastry Tarts
1. Lightly butter a large baking sheet and sprinkle very lightly with water.
2. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the puff pastry to a large rectangle, measuring about 40 x 25cm/15 x 10in and cut into six smaller rectangles.
3. Transfer the pastry to the... - 36.2448
Puff Pastry Tarts With Squash And Feta
Put a baking sheet in the oven and heat to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7.
Roll out the pastry and put on a large sheet of parchment paper or cut out 4 individual square tarts.
Peel, seed and cut the squash into 1/2 cm thick slices.
Prick the pastry a few times... - 29.7982
Puff Pastry Appetizers
In saucepan heat 2/3 cup water to boiling.
Crumble pie crust mix; add to boiling water all at once.
Stir vigorously over low heat till dough forms a ball.
Cook and stir 1 minute; remove from heat.
Add eggs; beat vigorously for 2 minutes.
Drop dough by rounded... - 31.0306
Pear Strudel With Puff Pastry
1 Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 375 degrees farenheit.
2 Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2 In a medium bowl, toss the pears, rum, lemon juice, and zest. Mix in the sugar, raisins, and cinnamon.
3... - 46.306
German Puff Pastry Cookies
Blend flour and confectioners' sugar; chill.
Add potato and mix gently with a fork.
Cut in butter until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle extract over mixture, a few drops at a time, mixing lightly with fork (dough should be crumbly).
Shape dough... - 39.1948
Puff Pastry Napoleon Cream With Vanilla
Divide puff pastry in half lengthwise.
Roll each half into a 15- x 6-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle two baking sheets with water; shake off excess water.
Carefully transfer pastry to baking sheets.
Prick pastry well with a fork.
Trim sides with a sharp knife, if... - 32.8804
Do You Dare Date Night Dinner / Puff Pastry With Ham & Mushrooms
Do You Dare Date Night Dinner / Puff Pastry with Ham & Mushrooms
Want to treat your special someone to an incredible Date Night Dinner? This simple and easy main dish is just what you need! Beautiful to look at, delicious to taste and easy enough for a... - 0
Spinach Pasties With Ready Puff Pastry
1) Into a saucepan, cook the spinach over a low flame till the moisture has all evaporated and keep aside
2) Into the same saucepan, beat in the butter, cheese, dill weed, nutmeg, lemon juice, pepper, garlic, and add salt generously
3) Keep aside to... - 45.9346
Puff Pastry Sheet Recipes By Category