- » Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls
Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls recipes.
In a bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, and onion.
Add pork sausage; mix well.
Shape mixture into eight 5 inch long rolls.
Place sausage rolls in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 400Â° oven about 20 minutes or till no longer pink.
Drain and cool on paper... - 34.7045
Curried Sausage Puffs
1. Cut pastry sheets in half.
2. Combine mince, carrot, spring onions, chutney and curry powder (a), season to taste with salt and pepper, divide into 4, roll each into a sausage shape (b) the length of the long side of the pastry.
3. Place sausage along... - 28.9279
Super Bowl Sausage Puff
Preheat oven to 350°.
Brown sausage slowly over medium heat, drain and let cool. Mix sausage, cheeses, tarragon, garlic powder, summer savory, parsley, basil, and eggs.
Roll out each pastry sheet.
Place half of sausage mixture lengthwise on one... - 37.9102
Roll out the pastry and cut into 8 even-sized squares.
Skin the sausages.
Divide the sausage meat into 8 portions and make each piece into a roll the same length as the pastry.
Place the sausage meat on the pastry, wet the edge and fold over, leaving the ends... - 26.0405
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 39.2259
Drop sausages into boiling water in a large skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a large cookie sheet.
Roll Half Puff Paste about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 3 1/2-inch squares.
Spread each square with mustard and... - 35.4062
Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
Roll the puff pastry into a thin rectangle 24 x 5 inches and cut into 8 long, thin strips, 3 x 5 inches.
This can be varied according to the size of the sausage.
Place a sausage across the centre of each strip of pastry and wrap... - 20.9456
Festive Sausage Rolls
Preheat oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking the sausage rolls.
Mix sausage meat with horseradish, herbs, salt and pepper.
Roll pastry to a rectangle 6 in x 16 in/15 cm x 40 cm.
Shape sausage meat roll to the same length and 1 in/ 2.5 cm in... - 34.0472
Crunchy Sausage Rolls
Cut each sheet of pastry into four even strips both ways to give 16 squares from each sheet.
Combine mince with celery, Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce and cornflour, mix well.
Take tablespoons of mixture, shape into 5cm long sausages.
Place sausages... - 27.094
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Saute onion in oil in skillet until tender; drain.
Combine onion, sausage, nutmeg and pepper in bowl; mix well.
Shape into 3/4 x 3-inch rolls.
Cook sausage rolls in skillet for 5 minutes or until brown on all sides, turning... - 41.0798
1. Pre-heat oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make pastry like how you do or use ready one.
3. On a floured surface, roll pastry out to a rectangle, 8 inches wide and 12 inches long. Cut off edges. Cut down the centre into 2 strips, 4 in.... - 32.2782
Flaky pastry is better for children, as it is less rich than puff pastry.
Sift the flour and salt, rub in one-third of the margarine or mixed fats and bind with water to an elastic rolling consistency.
Roll out to an oblong shape.
Divide the re-remaining fat... - 37.3157
1. Preheat oven moderate to 450° F.
2. Roll the pastry out into oblong shape into 1/8" thick, 8" wide and 12" long.
3. Halve the pastry lengthways and cut in quarters widthways to make 8 pieces of pastry each 4" x 3".
4. Divide sausage... - 37.0634
1. Mix ground pork with the onion and parsley and add the tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 portions. Shape each portion into a long roll and roll on a lightly floured surface.
3. Roll the pastry out thinly and cut into 4 strips, 5 inches (12 cm) wide and as... - 30.205
Remove crusts from bread, place into basin, barely cover with hot water.
Stand for 10 minutes, drain, press out all surplus water.
Combine bread, meat, grated onion, salt, pepper and herbs; mix with the hands to combine thoroughly.
Fill mixture into large... - 35.9108
Summer Sausage Rolls
1. Whizz the chicken and garlic in a processor until the chicken is minced. Tip in the bacon, sundried tomatoes and basil. Pulse for 5 secs to just mix through. Season well.
2. Roll the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface and cut in half lengthways.... - 31.6558
Garland Sausage Roll Slice
1. Boil eggs for 2 1/2 mins, then cool slightly before peeling and trimming each end.
2. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 in a bowl, mix together the sausagemeat,grated onion, apple, parsley, Tabasco, ham and breadcrumbs. Roll the pastry out to a rectangle... - 32.1794
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. In a large bowl, place the sausage meat, herbs, salt and pepper in the bowl and beat well to mix
3. Divide the meat into 4 parts and roll each out on a floured surface to make a 40... - 41.0643
Prepared in minutes, these chunky homemade sausage rolls taste amazing - celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style! - 142.68
Cheese & Grape Puffs
On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut into about forty 2-inch (5-cm) squares.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, water, paprika, black pepper and apple pie spice.
Brush some of egg mixture over dough... - 37.66
Edam Sausage Pasties
Edam Sausage Pasties is something that you shouldnâ€™t miss. You will be doing great injustice to your taste buds if you do miss this wonderfully delicious dish. Use this excellent Edam Sausage Pasties recipe. - 36.5266
Ham And Liver Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 450 Deg F ( 230 Deg C/Gas 8) , grease a baking tray and keep aside.
2) Prepare the pastry and chill for about 30 min.
3) On a lightly floured board, roll out the pastry into a... - 41.63
Broccoli And Sausage Tarts
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or oil
3. Using a pizza cutter or a pastry knife, cut the rolled pastry into 4 equal portions
4. Arrange them on the baking sheet.
5. Take a frying pan and heat... - 44.518
Cottage Cheese Pastry
Put cheese through a sieve.
Take its weight in flour and butter and combine all three ingredients, handling as little as possible.
Roll out three times like puff pastry, allowing the pastry to rest for 10 minutes between rolling.
Roll out and use for savoury... - 16.1346
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425ºf or Gas Mark 7
2. On a floured surface roll out the dough to a rectangle 35 x 30 cm/14 x 12 inches.
3. In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients together, reserving a little of the egg for glazing, then... - 44.5452
Chicken And Ham Roll
1. Preheat oven to (230°C/ 450°F or Gas Mark 8)
2. In a bowl beat the cream cheese until smooth, then beat in the chicken, ham and pineapple.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. On a floured surface, roll out the dough to an oblong 30... - 42.4633
Sausage And Bacon Braid
Roll out pastry to 10 inch (25 cm) square on a lightly floured surface.
Combine filling ingredients and place along center of pastry.
Cut pastry on each side of filling into diagonal strips 1/2 inch (1 cm) wide.
Brush with beaten egg.
Place strips from each... - 32.403
Pork And Sausage Plait
1) Finely chop the pork.
2) Through the mince, put the pork meat.
30 Mix the pork thoroughly with sausage meat and half of beaten egg.
3) Form a long 4 inch roll out of the meat mixture.
4) Roll out pastry to oblong 10-in. long.
5) Place... - 37.3493
Sausage And Meat Flan
1. Thaw the pastry
2. Roll the pastry out on a surface dusted with flour and line a 9" cake pan or flan ring with it
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry onions till soft; add garlic, salt and pepper and fry for five minutes
4. In a... - 41.8025
Surprise Sausage Flan
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to fit a 9-inch (23-cm) flan tin with a removable bottom.
Place dough in tin without stretching.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
To make filling, heat oil in a small skillet.
Add onion and fry until soft.
Add... - 40.0074
Sausage And Mushroom Pies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a large skillet, melt the oil and butter ans saute the onions over low flame till they have softened and are lightly colored.
3) Increase the heat and to the skillet, add the sausages... - 45.8221
Chicken And Sausage Potpie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized skillet, place the sausages and saute on a medium flame ofr 5 minutes or till they are evenly brown in colour.
3. Remove and keep aside to cool.
4. Once cooled, cut into ½ inch slices... - 46.0128
Kielbasa En Croute
1. Cut kielbasa into 2 equal lengths; thaw pastry; roll out each sheet to be 1 inch longer than each kielbasa piece; place kielbasa on pastry; roll up; pinch seams; place on 15 1/2 X 12-inch Cookie Sheet.
2. Combine egg yolk, milk, mustard; brush over top of... - 29.4574
Chorizo Red Pepper And Manchego Tarts
1. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F or 200 degree C
3. In a small skillet, heat olive oil on a medium flame.
4. Sauté the red pepper onion, garlic and rosemary for 20 to 25 minutes until the... - 42.8823
The éclairs should have the appearance of miniature sausage rolls.
Roll out the pastry thinly, cut it Into oblong pieces, slightly longer than the anchovy fillets.
Enclose an anchovy fillet in each piece, seal the edge folded over with a little milk,... - 18.0391
Easy Beef Wellington
Chop mushrooms and bacon; fry lightly together.
Sear filets on both sides.
Thaw puff pastry; roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into squares, large enough to wrap filets.
Combine liverwurst, mushrooms and bacon.
Place 1 tablespoon of liverwurst mixture on each... - 34.0618
Mince the veal and bacon together, then mix in the sausage meat, mace, salt and pepper.
Roll out the dough and use two-thirds of it to line patty tins.
Put a spoonful of the meat mixture into each tin and place an egg slice on top.
Cover with the rest of the... - 31.8913
Pork En Croute
Thaw the pastry and roll out thinly to a rectangle.
Cut off 2 or 3 small strips.
Drain and slice the mushrooms.
Mix with the liver sausage and spread over the pastry.
Sprinkle over the parsley.
Trim the pork tenderloin and brown on all sides in the heated... - 42.9554
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large saute pan over medium heat, saute sausage, breaking up the meat to brown evenly. Remove from the pan to a large bowl.
3. In the same pan, saute onions until softened. Add apples and saute for 2 minutes. Add grapes and... - 28.6323
Sprinkle 12 small boat-shaped pans and 18 round patty pans with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out dough to fit pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce tartlet... - 39.649
The stollen slice is a mixed berry and dried fruit dessert that is baked and served warm. Baked with a bottom layer of puff pastry with dried fruits and nuts on top along with marzipan and brushed with a jam and brandy glaze, the stollen slice is a rich and... - 44.969
Classic Buffet Pork Pie
Separate pork-hock meat and some soft fat from bones and chop fine.
Mix pork-hock meat and fat with sausage meat and about 1/2 cup of the broth.
Dice shoulder pork into 1/2 inch pieces discarding gristle, fat and bones.
Add chopped onion, salt... - 39.5406
Cheesy Delight Meal
Watch Chef Walter Staib making some of his favorite dishes using cheese, from breakfast through dessert. The video shares a great way to use up cheese left over from holiday parties. The chef here makes four dishes with cheese, Cheddar cheese fondue,... - 146.759
1. Thaw the pastry; chop the bacon
2. In a frying pan, add bacon slices, heat and let the fat run
3. Add game to it and fry it along with the bacon for five minutes
4. Wash and slice the leek and add to the pan along with onions; cook fro another... - 43.915
Easy Cheese & Onion Slice
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Boil potatoes for 15 mins until tender, then drain well and smash a little. Cool slightly.
2. Mix the cheese, cayenne and onions with the smashed potatoes and stir to make a mouldable filling. Roll out the pastry and... - 30.1607
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. Roll the dough out on a floured surface to make a strip that is about 65 x 10 cm/26 x 4 inches in size.
3. Brush with beaten egg and trim the edges with a sharp knife. Cut the dough... - 43.7881
Crème De Tomato En Croute
This wonderful tomato soup recipe comes from the Bistro Jeanty restaurant (one of my favourite spots) in Yountville, California. I love the cuisine and the delightful French ambiance of this bistro. The minute you open the door the aromas from the kitchen... - 56.2186