- » Puff Pastry Quiche
Puff Pastry Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry quiche recipes.
Savory Tuna Puff
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch quiche dish or pie plate. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, melt butter or margarine; stir in flour, dry mustard, and salt until smooth; cook 1 minute. Gradually stir in milk; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 27.3423
Salmon & Mushroom Quiche
Salmon & Mushroom Quiche makes for a wondeful breakfast! Try this wonderful Salmon & Mushroom Quiche recipe. I am sure you will love this unique and tasty quiche - 34.5634
Spinach And Pancetta Quiche
This is the absolute best quiche recipe. Period. I love making quiche for breakfast, brunch, or lunch! - 106.712
Bake the unpricked pastry shell in 425° oven about 6 minutes or just till lightly browned.
(Pastry may puff but will settle.) Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 325°.
In skillet cook bacon till crisp; drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings in... - 44.4271
Rich Leek Quiche
1) Thaw pastry.
2) Preheat the oven to 425°.
3) Trim leeks, cut into 1 inch lengths.
4) Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain thoroughly.
5) In a skillet, melt butter and fry the leeks for 5 minutes.
6) Sprinkle with flour... - 41.1168
Line a well-greased or oiled flan tin with puff-pastry (which has rested for an hour); prick the pastry here and there with the point of a knife.
Dice the bacon, parboil it for 15 minutes, drain.
Mix the ham, coarsely chopped, the parboiled bacon, the eggs,... - 24.0482
Pique Nique Quiches
Prepare Pastry Dough.
Divide into 8 or 10 equal portions; press evenly over bottom and up sides of about eight 1- by 4-inch or about ten 1- by 3-inch tart pans, making dough flush with pan rim.
Set pans on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet; evenly sprinkle cheese... - 29.7686
1. Line 6 individual flan tins with pastry. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook onions until golden. Divide into pastry cases.
2. Combine eggs, sour cream and nutmeg. Pour into quiches. Top with cheese and bake at 220°C/400°F/Gas 6 for 20 minutes or until... - 30.877
Quiche Lorraine Appetizers
Make the pastry and roll to fit a 10 by 15-inch rimmed shallow baking pan.
Fit pastry flush with the top edge of pan and trim evenly if necessary.
Prick bottom in about 20 places with fork.
Bake in a 425° oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until lightly... - 35.2743
Individual Cheese Quiches
In a bowl, combine flour and salt.
Cut butter into chunks and add to flour mixture.
With two knives or a pastry blender, cut butter into flour until you have fine particles.
Add 1 of the eggs and stir with a fork until dough holds together.
Shape dough into a... - 40.7176
Quiche Lorraine Appetizer
Cook bacon until crisp; cool, then crumble.
Evenly distribute bacon and cheese over bottom of baked pastry shell.
Lightly beat eggs; add cream and milk and beat until well blended.
Pour egg mixture over cheese and bacon.
Sprinkle a little nutmeg over... - 35.4049
Mini Spinach And Cheese Quiches
1. Cut pastry into 6 cm / 2 1/2 in rounds with a pastry cutter and press into shallow patty pans.
2. In a food processor, process the cheese, spinach, onion, egg, cream, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper until all ingredients are finely chopped and well... - 33.562
Quiche Roquefort A La Canyon
In a small bowl, mash Roquefort cheese with a fork.
Add sour cream; mix well.
In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble oucon and set aside.
Melt butter in the skillet used to fry bacon.
Add onion and mushrooms; saute... - 41.5501
Mushroom Olive And Herb Tart
These mushroom olive and herb tart are a great companion on the go. They keep well and taste good at room temperature or even cold. Watch the video for recipe details and one thing is for sure, whether you are travelling or not, you have to make it once you... - 119.041
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and line an 8 inch quiche pan.
Chill in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a skillet and saute the bell peppers for about 8 minutes, until softened,... - 31.0207
Apple Raisin And Maple Pies
1. To make the filling, mix the sugar, lemon juice, maple syrup and water in a pan. Heat until the sugar has dissolved, then bring to the boil and cook until reduced by half. Stir in the Calvados.
2. Cut four of the apples into eight even segments. Add the... - 40.5081
Old Fashioned Egg Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 425° F (220° C).
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the flour and pinch of salt together.
3) Whisk in the egg, milk or water and melted butter, blend thoroughly.
4) Heat a lightly greased 10-inch crepe pan or skillet and... - 47.5116