Puff Pastry Tart
- » Puff Pastry Lemon Tart
Puff Pastry Lemon Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry lemon tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry lemon tart recipes.
Asparagus In Puff Pastry
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â° C).
Cut the asparagus into 1/2" (1.25 cm) pieces and steam only until fork tender.
Drain and place in a mixing bowl; sprinkle with salt.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a large saucepan and, when it is... - 45.1961
Tres Vite Apple Tarts
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mix apples, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla in medium bowl.
Beat egg and milk together in small bowl.
Mix sugar and cinnamon in another small bowl.
Roll out pastry on floured surface to 10 inch square.
Cut into four 5 inch... - 42.9741
This lovely strawberry tart recipe is made with a pastry shell base. Prepared with a whole berry filling with a sweetened beverage sauce, the strawberry tart is best served chilled and has a fruity bite to it! - 44.364
Thaw the puff pastry.
On a floured surface roll out 1/4 inch thick.
Cut out 8 circles about 3 1/4 inches across to line individual souffle dishes.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Wash and pat the dill dry and chop, reserving a few stalks for... - 40.5327
Banana Cream Puffs
Prepare the cream puffs and Vanilla Tart Filling.
Bake the cream puffs.
Put the banana slices into a medium mixing bowl.
Pour the lemon juice over the bananas and toss to distribute the lemon juice evenly.
Add the pudding and mix.
Spoon this pudding mixture... - 27.441
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 42.1171
Roll dough into a 14 1/2- x 7 1/2-inch rectangle.
Sprinkle a baking sheet with water, and shake off excess water.
Place dough on baking sheet.
Working quickly, cut a 3/4-inch-wide strip from each long side of pastry.
Brush strips with water, and lay them,... - 34.8923
Cornish Treacle Tart
1. Take a Yorkshire pudding tin or square cake tin and line with pastry. Reserve another layer for the top of the tart.
2. In a bowl mix breadcrumbs and syrup.
3. Add finely grated lemon rind and the juice.
4. Put the mixture into pastry case.
5. Keep... - 38.3371
Free Form Pear Tart
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degees C.
2.In a bowl, mix pears, sgar, flour and mic well.
3.Add in lemon juice and mix.
4.On the flored work surface, roll out the pastry ton 15 inch diameter circle.
5.Take an ungreased baking... - 40.526
Courgette, Tomato And Feta Cheese Tart
Today I'll be making a deliciously simple, colourful tart, full of the flavours of tomatoes and courgettes, with rich, creamy feta, on a light puff pastry base. Easy to make, this will be ready in about 45 minutes and serves 4, if served up with some new... - 111.845
Apple Tart With Blackberry Sorbet
1. To make the sorbet, in a saucepan, combine the caster sugar, 300milliliters of water, lemon and glucose.
2. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring the liquid to a boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. Cool the syrup and place in the... - 45.923
Amazingly delicious venetian tart guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 44.9908
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F/ Gas 7. Cut the apples in quarters and remove the cores. Toss the quarters in the lemon juice to prevent the apple from discolouring.
2. Spread the butter over the base of a 20cm/8in heavy ovenproof omelette pan. Sprinkle... - 35.3582
Glazed Apricot Tart
1. Make the apricot glaze. Put the jam in a small saucepan with the lemon juice and water and heat gently until the jam melts. Increase the heat and boil for 1 minute, remove from the heat and press through a fine sieve. Keep warm until it is needed.
2. Roll... - 29.5093
Belgian Cheese Tart
1. Prepare the pastry by rolling out the pastry as thinly as possible on a floured surface. Use the pastry to line an 8-in. flan ring but do not stretch the pastry or it will tear during baking.
2. Prick the base and then chill the dough for 30... - 37.0919
Strawberry French Tart
1) Take the pastry and roll into 14 1/2x71/2 inch rectangle.
2) Take the baking sheet and sprinkle little water.
3) Place the pastry on baking sheet.
4) Cut around 3/4-inch strip from each side of the pastry.
5) Apply water over the strips and place... - 46.3045
Prosciutto Cod Tart
Barry shows you how to make an easy tart with cod, prosciutto, pesto & asparagus. - 0
Individual Open Faced Pear Tarts With Red Wine Sauce
1. In a non-aluminum saucepan just large enough to hold the pears, combine the wine, sugar, lemon, cinnamon stick and water. Bring the mixture slowly to boiling, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
2. Peel the pears, leaving the stems on. Add to the wine mixture.... - 40.8648
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
Beaten Sponge Cake
Prepare and measure all ingredients.
Grease an 8-inch (20-cm) springform cake pan.
Preheat the ovento375°F(190°C).
Place the cream puff paste in a pastry bag fitted with a large plain or fluted nozzle.
For cream puffs, pipe small round shapes onto the... - 35.2369
Old English Custard Cheesecakes
1. Roll out the paste thinly and rest it.
2. Use it to line 2 1/2-inch small tart pans.
3. Prick the bottoms of the pastry cases. Chill.
4. Combine in a bowl the cookie crumbs, ground almonds, confectioners' sugar and lemon rind. Stir to mix.
5. Work in the... - 43.7415
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 31.396
Assorted Small Cakes
These Assorted Small Cakes make a perfect party treat ! Try these four diffirenent types of cakes namely, jam cakes, brandy rings, chocolate cake and berry tartlets for your next patry get -together. Your suggestions for thiese Assorted Small Cakes is... - 43.9075
Leek Pissaladiere With Goats Cheese And Herb Dressing
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Lightly grease and dampen a baking sheet. Roll out pastry to a 25 x 18cm rectangle and trim the edges. Transfer to the baking sheet. Brush with the beaten egg, then flute the edges with the back of a knife.
2. Melt the... - 36.6973
Roasted Chicken Pot Pie
I roasted the chicken in this recipe before I placed it in the pie. This extra step really makes a positive impact on the final result. - 122.196