- » Puff Pastry Hors D Oeuvre
Puff Pastry Hors D Oeuvre Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry hors d oeuvre recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry hors d oeuvre recipes.
Hors D'oeuvre With Puff Pastry
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray, and prick the surface with fork.
Bake at 400 degree oven for about ten minutes, reduce the heat to 350 degree and bake until golden brown.
Spread the baked pastry evenly... - 41.4725
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Thaw the pastry. Divide it into 2 and roll out each piece to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 inch). With a round baking tin, mark out a circle on each piece of pastry. Sprinkle a baking sheet with water and place one circle of pastry on it.
2. Prepare the... - 37.4604
Pate Feuillete Or Puff Pastry
Knead the butter with very cold water.
Mix in half cup of the flour to absorb the water, kneading well.
Flatten the butter into a rectangle, cover and refrigerate.
On a very cold surface, place three and a half cups of flour.
Make a well in the center and... - 36.3767
You May Also Like!
Crab Meat Puffs (hors D'oeuvres)
Mix all ingredients together and fill miniature cream puffs with crab filling and refrigerate.
Add butter and salt to boiling water and stir over medium heat until mixture boils.
Lower heat; add flour all at once & beat vigorously until mixture leaves sides... - 44.974
Hors D Oeuvre Rolls
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Chop noodles finely.
Heat butter in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir-fry until... - 43.3577
1. Thaw the pastry. Peel and chop the onion. Chop the ham. Melt the butter in a frying pan and gently fry the onion and ham over a low heat, stirring occasionally. Add the cream and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Season, remove from the heat and leave to... - 33.6035
1. Thaw the pastry.
2. Halve the tomatoes, remove the seeds and slice them. Slice the mozzarella. Drain the anchovies.
3. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F; gas mark 6).
4. Divide the pastry into 2 pieces. Roll out each one to a thickness of 3 mm (1/8 inch)... - 27.8445
Chicken Liver Puffs
1. Thaw the pastry.
2. Prepare the filling: peel and chop the garlic finely. Coarsely chop the chicken livers. Melt the butter in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the livers gently. Add the sausagemeat and garlic. Season and stir with a wooden spoon.... - 36.2745
1. Thaw the pastry.
2. Bring some water to the boil and immerse the tomatoes for 10 seconds. Peel, cut them into quarters and remove the seeds. Remove the crust of the cheese and cut it into strips.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°C (475°F; gas mark 9).
4. Roll... - 31.9427
Roquefort And Walnut Tart
1. Thaw the pastry. Put aside 20 walnuts and finely chop the rest.
2. Mash the Roquefort to a puree with a fork, add the chopped walnuts and cream. Fold in the 4 eggs and grated Gruyere. Season with grated nutmeg and pepper.
3. Preheat the oven to 250°C... - 36.6652
Beef Tenderloin In Pastry
Trim excess fat from meat.
Set meat on platter.
Combine wine and dressing, and pour over meat.
Marinate in refrigerator 4 hours, turning meat several times.
Thaw cream puff dough according to package directions, about 1 hour before serving time.
Drain meat,... - 34.5022
Mushroom Cheese Strudel
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Center puff pastry on a tea towel or equivalent cloth, leaving a 2-inch border of cloth on all sides.
Allow pastry to thaw 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
Cool slightly and add egg and cheese.
Mix... - 40.0867
Brie En Croute
Grease a baking sheet; set aside.
Unfold pastry on a lightly floured surface; roll pastry into a 16x10-inch rectangle.
Using an 8-inch round cake pan as a pattern, cut pastry into two 8-inch circles; reserve pastry trimmings.
Spread jelly over top of cheese... - 43.7947