- » Puff Pastry Heart
Puff Pastry Heart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry heart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry heart recipes.
You May Also Like!
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.518
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 38.7435
Spinach & Artichoke In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry at room temperature.
Drain spinach in a colander; dry on a paper towel.
In a large bowl, stir together spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
Cut unfolded puff pastry dough... - 39.852
Pastry Cheese Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Blend cheese with margarine. Mix in flour, salt, and paprika.
3. Wrap 1-2 teaspoons dough around each walnut or vegetable and place on ungreased baking sheet.
4. Bake 15 minutes. - 28.0667
Healthy Pastry Cheese Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Blend cheese with margarine. Mix in flour and paprika.
3. Wrap 1-2 teaspoons dough around each walnut half.
4. Bake on an ungreased baking sheet 15 minutes. - 28.4006
1. Blend flour, butter, egg yolk and sugar on a pastry board and work quickly into dough.
2. Roll out the dough and line 2/3 of a greased heart-shaped pan with the paste.
3. Mix the ingredients for the filling and simmer on low heat until thickened. Let t - 29.9408
Hearts A Bustiny Blackberry Tarts With Caramel And Raspberry Sauces
Separate the pastry sheets.
Cut 24 strips of pastry, each 1/4 inch wide.
Set them aside.
Roll out a sheet of pastry very thin.
Cut out heart-shaped pastries, about 3 inches wide and 3 inches long, repeating until 12 hearts have been cut.
Preheat the oven to... - 41.1077
Artichoke Ham Puffs
Bake the puff pastry shells according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
Add remaining butter; cook for 2-3 minutes over medium heat until melted.
Stir in the... - 39.3304
Savory Crabmeat Palmiers
Fond of seafood? Here's an interesting recipe that you can make using delicious crab meat. Watch Chef Tracy Porter demonstrate this step by step process to prepare these delicious Savory Crabmeat Palmiers. - 118.317
Fancy Chicken Puff Pie
In medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, melt butter; sauté shallots lightly stir in flour; cook 3 minutes.
Add broth and sherry.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Reduce heat to low and simmer 5... - 39.6072