- » Puff Pastry Cheese
Puff Pastry Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry cheese recipes.
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Lightly flour the work surface and lay a puff pastry sheet on it.
3. Spread Dijon mustard evenly over top, leaving one inch border on all sides.
4. Top it evenly with salami.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of... - 105.329
Herbed Cheese And Chicken In Puff Pastry
1) Drop the garlic cloves into boiling water for a minute. Drain and peel.
2) Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, add chicken thighs, chicken broth and peeled garlic cloves. Allow to boil over low flame for 30... - 42.8014
Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup mix, cheese and spices. Set aside for later.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour.
5. Unfold 1 pastry sheet and sprinkle... - 39.3232
Puff Pastry Palm Leaves With Cheese
Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface and roll into rectangle 1/8 inch thick.
Brush dough with water.
Cover evenly with 3/4 cup Parmesan and 3/4 cup Gruyere.
Sprinkle lightly with ground red pepper.
Roll one long side of dough tightly to center.
Roll up... - 34.9074
Brie In Puff Pastry
1. Let frozen puff pastry stand at room temperature 20 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Unfold one sheet of pastry on lightly floured surface. With floured rolling pin, roll pastry to a 13" by 10" rectangle. Cut a 13" by 1 1/2 strip and an 8 1/2-inch circle from... - 29.9898
Baked Brie In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick cooking spray.
Thaw puff pastry and bring to room temperature; roll out lightly to make the sheet large enough to cover the round of Brie and set aside.
Spread the... - 27.0117
Ham And Cheese In Puff Pastry - Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make Ham and Cheese in Puff Pastry. This would be a great lunch time treat or you could cut them in small square to serve as appetizers. You could take these to a Super Bowl party or any other get together you need to have an... - 0
Puff Pastry Cheese Recipes By Category