- » Puff Pastry Almond Filling
Puff Pastry Almond Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of puff pastry almond filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for puff pastry almond filling recipes.
Almond combs are almond filled puff pastries. Prepared with a filling sweetened almonds, the puff pastries are brushed with egg wash and baked in the oven. Drizzled with a sugar and milk mix, they are ready to serve! - 43.3063
Paris-brest (cream Puff Pastry)
In a heavy saucepan combine the butter, water, sugar and salt.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and add the flour all at once, blending the mixture well with a wooden spoon.
Transfer contents to a blender container.
Whirl, adding the eggs one by... - 42.9243
Asparagus In Puff Pastry
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â° C).
Cut the asparagus into 1/2" (1.25 cm) pieces and steam only until fork tender.
Drain and place in a mixing bowl; sprinkle with salt.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a large saucepan and, when it is... - 45.4081
Puff Pastry Crown
This Crown is just as srumptious as it is easy to make. Why not give this Crown a try this season and impress your guests the way they never expected. - 36.7228
Galette Des Rois Part 1: Pastry And Filling Preparation
For all those who are planning to celebrate Epiphany in typical French style, this video series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 sections. In this video the chef shows how to prepare puff pastry, pastry cream and almond cream filling prior... - 93.2431
Danish Puff was a creation of Danes when they used a sweet filling for Austrian pastry.Danish Puff is a very popular dessert all over.My version of Danish Puff is different from the traditional recipe.Come & try my Danish Puff. - 49.5853
Quick Cherry Strudel
Preheat oven to 450Â°.
Let pastry shells soften at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Combine cherry pie filling and lemon rind in a small bowl; reserve.
On a cloth lined, well floured board, overlap pastry shells in a straight line.
Using a floured... - 37.3469
Kings' Pastry / Galette Des Rois Homemade
Galette Des Rois (Kings' Pastry) is a traditional French cake made in January to celebrate Epiphany. It's a delicious pastry filled with almond cream. yum! - 121.096
Apple And Almond Puff
Roll the pastry to an oblong 25x30 cm/10x 12 in and place on a dampened baking tray.
To make the almond paste, mix all the ingredients together, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Turn out onto a board lightly dusted with icing sugar, and knead... - 46.07
Almond Heart Napoleons
THAW puff pastry as directed on package.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Using 2-inch heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut each sheet into 12 hearts.
Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 20 minutes or until golden.
Remove from baking sheets.
Cool on... - 38.9599
Lemon Puff Slices
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Divide puff pastry dough in half.
On a floured surface, roll out each half to a 23x10-inch (58x25-cm) rectangle.
Cut each piece in half across the shorter side.
Sprinkle 2 baking sheets with cold water.
Place 1 piece of dough... - 41.1876
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 15-inch (37.5-cm) square.
Divide into sixteen 3-1/2-inch (8.5-cm) squares, leaving 2 strips of dough for later use.
Cut diagonally in from the corners of each square towards the center, leaving dough... - 45.5078
Preheat oven to 400 Ã‚Â°F.
Cut a 9-inch circle out of heavy brown paper, place it in center of cookie sheet and oil it lightly.
Make Cream Puff Pastry.
Place pastry around edge of paper circle in heaping tablespoons, leaving a 4-inch circle bare in... - 38.8159
Gateau Saint Honore
1. Make pastry: Combine flour, sugar and salt in a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Blend in egg with a fork, then knead a few times until smooth.
2. Roll out pastry to a 10-inch round on a lightly... - 44.0313
Apricot Swan Cream Puffs
In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, bring water, butter and salt to a boil.
Add flour all at once; stir until a smooth ball forms.
Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Beat until smooth... - 45.8289
Chicken And Rice Puffs
Bake pastry shells according to package directions.
Prepare rice according to package directions.
Add remaining ingredients to rice; mix well.
Cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Fill pastry shells with rice mixture. - 38.2392
Sugar Crusted Biscuit Puffs
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits; press or roll each into 4-inch circle.
Spoon 1 tablespoon filling onto center of each circle.
Fold dough over filling, covering completely; seal well,... - 42.3598
Deluxe Mincemeat Puffs
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mincemeat filling and leave to macerate for 20 to 30 minutes.
2. Preheat the oven 425° F ( 220° C/ Gas 7)
3. Lightly oil two or three baking sheets.
4. On a lightly... - 48.6029
Puh Pastry Fruit Tart
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut 3/4 inch wide strip off each side of pastry and reserve.
Roll out pastry square on work surface to 9 1/2 inch square.
Brush edges of square with egg glaze.
Arrange 3/4 inch wide strips atop edges, forming raised border.
Brush... - 40.2557
Sweet Danish Pastries
1. Roll out the pastry thinly on a lightly floured surface and cut into 12 x 12 cm (5 inch) squares. Place on 2 large baking sheets.
2. Place a heaped tablespoon of pastry cream into the middle of 6 squares and spread over the pastry leaving a 1 cm (1/2 inch)... - 30.1081
On a floured1 surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Rinse about 8 small tartlet pans or muffin pan cups with cold water.
Out dough into rounds to fit pans or cups.
Place in pans or cups; pierce dough several times with a fork.
Refrigerate 15... - 42.4429
Cherry & Almond Slices
On a floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a 14-inch (35-cm) square.
Divide dough into twenty-eight 3x2-inch (7.5x5-cm) rectangles.
Sprinkle baking sheets with cold water.
Place rectangles on dampened baking sheets.
To make filling, combine almonds,... - 46.9005
Baked Cream Horns
Special cream horn molds are required for this recipe.
To make horns, roll out puff pastry dough to a 12x8-inch (30x20-cm) rectangle on a floured surface.
Using a pastry wheel or sharp knife, cut dough into 8 long strips, each 1 inch (2.5 cm)... - 43.6893
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, put the sugar and almonds and mix them together well.
3) Make a well in the center of the mixture and add the almond extract and egg, then mix well to make a soft... - 41.6355
Planning a party menu?. This Almond Gateau is perfect for an exotic dessert. This dessert would look and taste out of this world but does not require you to toil the whole day in the kitchen. Enjoy the compliments that come your way. A delicious sweet ending... - 46.755
Almond Meringue Torte
Base Measure egg whites; you should have 1/4 cup of egg whites the amount must be accurate to absorb sugar.
Combine egg whites, lemon juice and salt in small basin of electric mixer.
Beat on highest speed until egg whites form soft peaks.
Gradually beat in... - 43.1793
Almond Cream Cake
1. Remove Puff Pastry from refrigerator and bring to room temperature.
2. Line a baking sheet with grease proof paper
3. Preheat the oven to 425°F, about 20 minutes before baking.
4. On a lightly floured work surface roll puff paste... - 45.9201
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 45.013
For filling, in a small bowl combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, and the 2 teaspoons poppy seeds.
On a lightly floured surface, unfold puff pastry sheets.
Cut each sheet into six 5x3-inch rectangles.
Brush edges of rectangles with a little... - 33.5491
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F Gas 6. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface and use to line an 18cm/7in pie plate. Trim the edge.
2. Re-roll the pastry trimmings and cut out wide strips of pastry. Use these to decorate the edge of the pastry... - 35.6819
? Place ingredients for almond sugar in small saucepan over low heat. Cook until mixture becomes caramel; stir constantly!
? Pour into oiled cookie sheet and set aside until cold. Break into pieces and blend in food processor until powdered. Store in airtight... - 38.1885
Paris Brest is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Paris Brest tastes good with many recipes. Prepare the baked Paris Brest effort in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 37.7974
Classic Flavored Sweetened Whipped Cream
Use flavored whipped cream to fill your cream puffs made with Basic Chou Pastry.
Use on puddings, applesauce, fruit, cakes, and pies.
Facts and Exchanges are based on the whole 2-cup recipe.
For 1 serving, divide the numbers by the servings used in the... - 33.8808
English Kitchen Cookies
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Divide pastry into 2 equal-size pieces; roll each into thin square.
Add currants, peel, almonds, and spices; mix well.
Spread on 1 pastry square to within 1/2 inch of edge; moisten edges with water.
Cover with second... - 38.3724
Deep Dish Cherry Pie In Ramekins
Stir almond extract and a drop or 2 of red food coloring into cherry filling.
Divide mixture among 6 ramekins.
Thaw puff pastry shells.
On a floured surface, roll out each shell to fit top of ramekin.
Place a round of pastry over cherries in each... - 29.0781
Apple And Nut Tartlets
Gently stew the apples until tender, with the butter and syrup, and let the mixture cool; stir in the ground almonds.
Roll out the pastry very thinly and line deep patty tins with it.
Fill each case with the apple mixture and put narrow strips of pastry over... - 27.5521
Gateau St Honore
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Butter and flour cookie sheet.
? Roll out flaky dough 1/8 in (0.3 cm) thick on lightly floured surface. Place dough on cookie sheet. Position 10-in (25-cm) flan ring on dough; use pastry wheel to trim away excess dough,... - 40.496
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 31.6123
Old English Custard Cheesecakes
1. Roll out the paste thinly and rest it.
2. Use it to line 2 1/2-inch small tart pans.
3. Prick the bottoms of the pastry cases. Chill.
4. Combine in a bowl the cookie crumbs, ground almonds, confectioners' sugar and lemon rind. Stir to mix.
5. Work in the... - 43.9549
1) Preheat oven to 425°F/220°C/Gas 7 temperature.
2) Even out the pastry to a 9" x 7" (23 cm x 18 cm) oblong and cut it lengthwise into two.
3) Fold one piece lengthwise in two and make gashes at 1/4" (5 mm) intervals almost to the... - 42.0272
1. Preheat the oven to 200 C.
2. Leave the pastry sheet at room temperature and let it defrost.
3. In a zip lock bag, put together marzipan, almonds and rum.
4. Seal the bag and mix well from outside and knead well to combine, set... - 94.2304
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3) To make Cream-Puff Ring: take a medium saucepan and mix butter, water and salt and bring to a boil. Turn off heat.
4) Add all the flour at once beat with wooden spoon until smooth. Return to heat and... - 44.298
Viennese Mocha Nut Crown
1. Make basic cream puff paste. Draw a 7-inch circle on an ungreased cooky sheet. Spoon paste in 6 mounds, just inside circle. Or, press paste through a pastry bag. Puffs should almost touch.
2. Bake in a hot oven (400°) 40 minutes, or until puffed and... - 32.395
Assorted Small Cakes
These Assorted Small Cakes make a perfect party treat ! Try these four diffirenent types of cakes namely, jam cakes, brandy rings, chocolate cake and berry tartlets for your next patry get -together. Your suggestions for thiese Assorted Small Cakes is... - 44.1197
Dil Pasand (valentine Day Special)
Dilpasand is of the most delicious, yummy treats available in the popular Iyengar's Bangalore Bakeries in Pune. Crisp and flaky on the outside, sweet with a yummy bites of tutti fruity and slightly chewy on the inside. Perfect Tea time snack! - 108.779
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Divide the pastry into two slightly unqual pices and roll each piece into a circle of about nine inch diameter
3. In a mortal, add the almonds and proud into a paste with te... - 43.705
Creamy Rice Flan
Put rice, milk, half-and-half, salt and 3 tablespoons (40 g) granulated sugar into a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover pan and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender and has absorbed most of the liquid.
Preheat oven to 400°F... - 45.9886
Soft Nougat Cookies
I am in love with this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe as it brings such rave comments everytime I make it. There is not a single month when I don't serve this yummy snack! You have already been deprived of this Soft Nougat Cookies recipe, don't miss it now. - 48.1229
Using a pastry brush, paint the sides and bottom of a round or square baking dish, approx 1 2 in x 18 in (30 cm x 45 cm), with butter.
Paint one of the pastry sheets with butter and place it in the baking tray, then paint a second sheet and place it on top of... - 33.6919
The Aubergine Chef demonstrates how to make Napoleons! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful tips and fun anecdotes! Thank you for... - 100.522
Gateau Mille Feuilles Au Citron
Set the oven at 400°F or Mark 6.
1) Dampen a baking sheet.
2) Thinly roll out a pastry and cut 6 rounds to the size of a dessert plate.
3) With a cutter, remove the centres of each round and leave a large ring of pastry.
4) From the... - 45.1266
Put the brandy, cherries, angelica, lemon and orange peel, walnuts and hazelnuts in a bowl and marinate for 2 hours, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, make the marzipan.
Put the sugar and ground almonds in a bowl and mix well.
Make a well in the center... - 51.1264
Viennese Mocha Nut Crown
1. Make Basic Cream-Puff Paste. Draw a 7-inch circle on a cookie sheet, using a saucer or lid as a guide. Spoon paste in 6 mounds, spacing evenly, just inside circle. Puffs should almost touch. Or, press paste through a pastry bag.
2. Bake in hot oven (400°)... - 34.7969
Chocolate Glazed Eclairs
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Grease large cookie sheet.
In a 3 quart saucepan over high heat, cook 1 cup water, butter or margarine and salt until butter melts and mixture boils.
Reduce heat to low; with wooden spoon, vigorously stir in flour until mixture forms... - 43.1847
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Grease an 8-inch flute pie plate, which is loose-bottomed, lightly.
3) On a surface which has been lightly floured, roll out the pastry and use it to line the pie plate.
4) Mix together the... - 49.7866
New Koulibiac With Green Marbling
Choose at least two kinds of fish which will make thinnish fillets, such as lemon sole and pink trout.
If you can include something as attractive as red mullet, a more expensive sole, or some shellfish, it wili be even better.
Skin the fillets (but not if red... - 46.9228
Halloween Layer Cake - Recipe
Sonia, with her special assistant, shows how to make an amazing Halloween layer cake, that combines orange and chocolate flavors in a delightful way! - 132.623
Pine Nut Tart
This Pine Nut Tart tastes awesome ! Try this crunchy nutty bake for dessert and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pine Nut Tart are welcome ! - 47.8591