- » Puff Pastry
Puff Pastry Recipes
Puff Pastry is type of unleavened dough made by rolling and folding alternate dough and fat layers. The pastry is similar to Middle Eastern Filo pastry. On baking the pastry rises due to the steam created by the fat ... More »
Mango Powder Puffs
This mango powder puffs recipe took me by surprise, as I could not believe how such simple plain puffs would taste with a mere sprinkling of mango powder. But you have to trust me on that, this is one quick recipe which will scintillate your taste buds and it... - 137.356
Quick Puff Pastry Hearts
The way to your loved one's heart is through their stomach, so tempt him/her with these delicious puff pastry hearts! - 135.455
Puff Pastry - Recipe
This is a staple recipe, that everyone should try at least once in their life: the puff pastry. - 119.559
Baked Puff Pastry With Walnut Filling
People with sweet tooth can never stop looking and eating desserts. Are you one such person? Here is a quick video that can help you make quick dessert with puff pastry. This is good when you have surprise guests coming or even if you plan ahead of time.... - 106.901
Puff Pastry Twist
This is an easy recipe to make Puff Pastry Twist. Puff Pastry Twist is a delicious appetizer. Check out this short video for this super easy recipe. - 105.729
If you think that making spinach pastry and cheese pie is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Eva tells you how to make perfect pastry and pie in a matter of few hours. Treat this wonderful Greek dish to your family at dinners. - 103.014
Puffed Pastry Filled With Berries And Cream
Want a really easy yet elegant dessert on a lazy day? In this video, chef L.J Martin has found some wonderful frozen pastry cups to make an easy dessert. He is using some strawberries and blue berries but you can use any berry you like. It’s a fun to make... - 99.5954
Baked Vol Au Vent Pastry Cases
Vol-au-vent pastry cases can be easily made at home and filled with a filling of your choice. Simply watch this video to get an idea on how to make these puffy pastry cases and bake them just at the right temperature for the correct duration. While this video... - 95.3834
Duck Egg Pizza With A Puff Pastry Crust
What do you know about duck eggs, eh? In this video, Robin gives you some interesting information about duck eggs and she makes a Duck Egg Pizza with a Puff Pastry Crust. Yummy! Watch and learn, folks! - 92.3357
Chicken In Puff Pastry
This is a perfect summer garden party appetizer that you can prepare ahead of time and all of your friends will be asking for the recipe! See more photos at www.Food-Travels.com ! - 49.7792
Creamed Chicken In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat the oven.
2. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch dice (about 3 cups).
3. Bake the puff pastry shells as per the package instructions.
4. Trim 1/4 inch off the bottom of the mushroom stems, wipe the mushrooms clean with a damp paper towel... - 47.5027
Scallops In Puff Pastry With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1)To prepare roasted red pepper sauce – roast, peel and dessed fresh peppers. Slice them .
2)In a heavy pan, boil water, bell pepper, wine, broth and wine. Reduce liquid to 3 tablespoon full.
3)Add in cream and simmer to thicken.
4)Blend to... - 46.5126
Pastry Crab Puffs
Put water, salt, butter, and hot pepper seasoning in a 2-quart saucepan.
Bring mixture to a full rolling boil over high heat; add flour all at once, remove pan from heat, and stir vigorously until mixture forms a ball and leaves sides of pan.
Beat in eggs,... - 45.5933
Tomato Puff Pastry
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sun dried tomatoes, herbs and oil. Mix well and keep aside.
3. On a floured surface, place puff pastry and roll lightly.
4. Keeping ½ inch borders free from all... - 44.3175
Sunday Pate In Puff Pastry
1)In a plastic bag set into a dish, put in veal and pork.
2)In a small bowl, mix in Madeira, celery, white wine, carrot, onion, shallots, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and bay leaf to make the marinade.
3)Mix marinade with meat in bag and seal... - 44.16
Puff Pastry Apple Tartlets With Contempo Caramel Sauce
To Prepare Pastry: Preheat oven to 375°F.
If puff pastry is folded in thirds, to eliminate the creases, fold it in half and on a lightly floured board, roll to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut out 2 apple shapes about 6 inches wide and 5 inches long.
Cut out 4 leaves... - 43.7178
Asparagus In Puff Pastry
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â° C).
Cut the asparagus into 1/2" (1.25 cm) pieces and steam only until fork tender.
Drain and place in a mixing bowl; sprinkle with salt.
To make the sauce, melt the butter in a large saucepan and, when it is... - 43.5046
1. Chop up the mushrooms, bacon, bread, onion and parsley finely.
2. Then, add the meat and let the mixture for about 5 minutes in the butter.
3. Add some ketchup and season to enhance the taste.
4. Compress the pastry to a 12-inch square. Slice these... - 43.2831
Herbed Cheese And Chicken In Puff Pastry
1) Drop the garlic cloves into boiling water for a minute. Drain and peel.
2) Preaheat the oven to 400 degrees.
3) In a saucepan, add chicken thighs, chicken broth and peeled garlic cloves. Allow to boil over low flame for 30... - 42.8014
Shellfish In Puff Pastry
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and sprinkle it with a little water. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle slightly less than 5mm/1/4in thick. Using a sharp knife, cut into six diamond shapes about 13cm/ 5in long. Transfer... - 42.2616
Salmon Pastry Puff
Stack the folded sheets of phyllo pastry, then invert an ungreased 11" x 7" x 2" baking dish on top of them.
Using a sharp paring knife, carefully cut around the dish so that you have 6 single sheets of pastry
Lift off the dish and cover the pastry sheets... - 42.1516
Asparagus In Puff Pastry
Wash, dry, and peel the asparagus.
Cut into pieces 1 1/2 inches long.
Bring the water and salt to a boil.
Boil the asparagus about 15 minutes and drain.
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Clean, rinse off, pat dry, and finely slice the mushrooms.
Sprinkle with the... - 41.8379
Fillet Of Pork In Puff Pastry
Thaw the puff pastry.
Rinse the pork fillet and pat dry, rub with the pepper and thyme and fry on all sides.
Remove the meat from the pan.
Clean the cabbage, cut it into strips, rinse in a sieve and drain.
Peel and chop the onion.
Finely dice the bacon and... - 41.8025
Chocolate Puff Pastry
To make the dough, melt the butter and mix lightly with the flour, salt and water.
When all the ingredients are well blended, shape the dough into a ball, cover with clingfilm and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Soften the butter for the tourage with a... - 41.6748
1. Work the butter into a brick shape measuring 3 by 5 by 1 1/2 inches.
2. Spoon three tablespoons of flour onto waxed paper and coat butter with it. Wrap butter in waxed paper and refrigerate.
3. Place remaining flour in a large mixing bowl. With the fingers... - 41.5653
Ham In Puff Pastry
1. Visit the nearest meat shop and ask the butcher to bone part of the ham. Instruct him to leave the end bone just to make carving easier.
2. Wash and rub the ham properly and position in a large kettle.
3. Pre-heat the oven at... - 41.3144
Tofu In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a saucepan, melt 3 tbsp (45 mL) butter.
Fold in flour, mixing well.
While stirring, cook 2 minutes.
Stir until sauce thickens.
In a skillet, melt 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter.
Lightly cook onion, mushrooms and green... - 40.9488
Savory Puff Pastry
Rinse eight to ten 4-inch (10-cm) tartlet pans in cold water.
Preheal oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out circles to fit tartlet pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce bottoms of... - 40.4765
Sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt and rub in 30 g/1 oz of the butter to resemble breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough water and lemon juice to make a soft, but not sticky, dough and knead until slightly elastic.
Flatten the remaining butter into a... - 40.3242
Homemade Rough Puff Pastry
Sieve flour and salt together into a mixing bowl.
Cut fat into small pieces, add to flour and toss lightly so each piece of fat is coated with flour.
Add lemon juice and water to flour and fat and mix lightly with the blade of a knife making sure the pieces... - 40.1458
Chicken Pie With Puff Pastry Top
Cook onion in butter till tender, but not brown; blend in flour and salt.
Stir in broth all at once.
Cook and stir until thick.
Add chicken and vegetables; heat to bubbling.
Pour into heated shallow 2-quart casserole.
Add hot Puff-pastry Top and serve... - 39.975
Hors D'oeuvre With Puff Pastry
Moisten the baking tray with water.
Arrange the sheet of puff pastry on the tray, and prick the surface with fork.
Bake at 400 degree oven for about ten minutes, reduce the heat to 350 degree and bake until golden brown.
Spread the baked pastry evenly... - 39.64
Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup mix, cheese and spices. Set aside for later.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour.
5. Unfold 1 pastry sheet and sprinkle... - 39.3232
Puff Pastry Turnover
In a mixing bowl, combine the ricotta cheese and feta cheese.
Add the eggs, flour and corn oil, mixing thoroughly.
On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry quarter-inch thick to form two 9x15-inch rectangles.
Brush the outside edges of... - 39.2195
1. Into a large cool bowl or on a cool marble or stone slab, sift the flour and salt.
2. Rub in a walnut-sized piece of butter into the flour so that it resembles breadcrumbs and then make a well in the centre.
3. Mix lime juice with water and then... - 38.9913
Almond Puff Pastry
Base: Cut 1/2 cup butter into 1 cup flour until crumbly.
Add 2 tablespoons water and stir with fork to form a stiff dough.
Divide dough in 2 portions.
Press each portion into a 2 x 12-inch ribbon on an ungreased baking sheet.
Leave plenty of space in between... - 38.6913
Elegant Topped Puff Pastry
Heat oven to 400°.
On lightly floured surface roll 1 sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle.
Place on large cookie sheet; set aside.
On lightly floured surface roll second sheet puff pastry into 14xl2-inch rectangle; cut into 12 (14-inch) long... - 38.617
Spinach & Artichoke In Puff Pastry
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Thaw puff pastry at room temperature.
Drain spinach in a colander; dry on a paper towel.
In a large bowl, stir together spinach, artichokes, mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper.
Cut unfolded puff pastry dough... - 38.6121
Puff Pastry Recipes By Category