- » Pudding Salad
Pudding Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pudding salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pudding salad recipes.
Cherry Salad Supreme
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry salad supreme is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.336
Winter Fruit Salad
Winter Fruit Salad as the name suggest it is a dessert for icy winters. The Lemon flavour gives the Winter Fruit Salad a tangy and bracing taste. - 44.2817
Pudding Cream Fruit Salad
1. In a saucepan, mix milk and pudding mix and cook by following instructions given in the package.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until melted.
3. Keep the pudding the refrigerator until chill.
4. Into the cooled pudding mixture, add whipped cream and... - 44.2199
Pudding Glaze For Mixed Fruit Salad
1) Combine vanilla pudding mix and milk in a casserole (1 1/2 - quart).
2) Add orange juice and water and stir in well.
3) Microwave the contents for about 4 to 5 minutes at high temperature, till the mixture boils and thickens a little (stir at least... - 38.1516
Peanut Butter Potato Salad
1) In a bowl, mix the vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper.
2) Gently mix in the potatoes and refrigerate.
3) Mix with the celery, onion and ham just before serving.
4) Combine the mayonnaise and peanut butter, then gently toss into the mixture.
5)... - 37.8668
You May Also Like!
Caramel Apple Salad
Mix Cool Whip, pudding and pineapple.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Refrigerate until serving. - 23.9809
Cardamom Flavored Rice Pudding
Cardamom flavored rice pudding is the most basic and most popular dessert throughout India. In this video the Chef has given it his twist and served it in his own style taking this dish to the next level. Try it on and you will love it. - 121.831
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
1. Combine bread crumbs, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat eggs and remaining ingredients together. Add to dry ingredients; mix until blended.
3. Turn into a well-greased 1 1/2-quart... - 36.4396
Steamed Pumpkin Pudding
Combine bread crumbs, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves in a large bowl.
Beat eggs and remaining ingredients together.
Add to dry ingredients; mix until blended.
Turn into a well greased 1 1/2-quart... - 45.6063
This fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad prepared. Tossed together with added tang for flavor and strawberries or kiwifruit for garnish, this fruit salad tastes best when chilled. - 32.6288
Mandarin Orange Salad
Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving juices; set fruit aside.
Add water to juices to equal 3 cups; pour into a saucepan.
Add pudding mixes; cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly until thickened and bubbly, 5-10 minutes.
Remove from the heat;... - 31.0126
Black Rice Pudding
1) In a large saucepan, add in rice, vanilla pod, vanilla seeds and boiling water. Let the mixture come to a boil, stirring in between.
2) Cover the saucepan, turn down the flame and cook the rice till it is done.
3) Remove the saucepan from... - 49.1347
The brownie pudding is a favorite with our family. The brownie pudding recipe contains no eggs and is prepared with a batter of flour, sugar and cocoa. Combined with milk and walnuts with a dash of vanilla, the brownie pudding is a sumptious and delightful... - 40.5761
Mauna Loa Desserts
1. Prepare the orange by cutting off the top 1/3 of the orange
2. Scoop out the pulp
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F., 3 to 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, mix the cooled stars and the softened ice cream
5. Fill the scooped out oranges... - 41.8246
Pudding Salad Recipes By Category