- » Pudding Pie Pear
Pudding Pie Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pudding pie pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pudding pie pear recipes.
Pear Cream Pudding
1. Prepare the pears and stew to pulp.
2. Sweeten to taste and, if liked, add a few drops colouring.
3. Mix the cornflour and 1-1 1/2 oz. sugar with a little of the cold milk to a smooth paste.
4. Heat the remaining milk, add the blended cornflour and stir... - 38.5332
Rice Pudding Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 450°F Prepare pie crust according to package directions.
Place in 10-inch tart pan.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; set aside.
Reduce oven temperature to 350'F.Place wine and cinnamon in 10-inch skillet; bring to a boil.
Add... - 45.3095
Pear Cream Pie With Apricot Glaze
1) In a saucepan, combine the pudding and milk, cook as per the package directions.
2) Turn off the heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes, stirring two times.
3) Pour the mixture into the pie shell and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
4) Arrange the pear... - 37.8635
Pear Apple Crisp
1 Preheat the oven to 550° F.
In a large bowl, toss togetherthe pears, apples, lemon juice, bourbon, and vanilla.
Transfer to a 9-inch pie plate.
2 In a medium-size bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and allspice.
With a pastry blender or 2... - 39.8366
Crunchy Chocolate Pie
1) Using a rolling pin, crush the biscuits
2) In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the crushed biscuits and mix well
3) In a flan ring of 8 inches, press the biscuit mixture evenly
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill and set
5) Spread the chocolate... - 41.1474
1) Bake the pie shell as per the instructions on the package, keep aside to cool.
2) In a large heavy-based saucepan, add the lemon juice, cinnamon stick, water and sugar; stir continuously over a low heat to dissolve the sugar. Then... - 45.2311
Ginger & Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350°F Combine cookies and pecans in food processor or blender container; process until finely crushed.
Combine crumb mixture and butter in medium bowl.
Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 10-inch quiche dish or 9-inch pie plate.
Bake 7... - 45.7879
Fruit And Pudding Parfaits
Mix pudding and pie filling and milk in small mixer bowl on low speed until smooth.
Add whipping cream and extract; beat on medium speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes.
Alternate layers of fruit and pudding, beginning and ending with fruit, in parfait... - 31.3551
Holiday Dry Fruit Pudding
Combine dried fruits, pineapple chunks and juice, red wine and water in 3-quart casserole.
Spread cherry pie filling over mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Microwave 20 to 25 minutes on HIGH, or until fruits are tender.
Serve warm or... - 36.9956
Bartlett Pudding Cake
1. Sift flour, salt and pumpkin pie spice into a large bowl; stir in sugar and orange rind. Cut in butter or margarine with pastry blender to make a crumbly mixture; measure 3/4 cup of the mixture and reserve.
2. Beat baking soda and egg together in a 1-cup... - 32.8491
Paper Thin Fruit Pies
1)Preheat oven at 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Make thin slices of apple and pear. Put the slices in lemon water so that they do not get decolorised.
3)Cut each of the filo pastry sheets into 4. Keep them moist by... - 45.8116