- » Pudding Pie
Pudding Pie Recipes
Pudding Pie is a type of dessert which is prepared by refrigerating or baking a pudding in a pie crust. This Pie is normally preferred over others because it is easier to make and specifically merrier to enjoy too. ... More »
Halloween Special Oreo Pie
With Halloween just around the corner here's a brilliant recipe that is sure going to steal all the hearts away. Watch this video to learn a stepwise process to prepare a Halloween Special Oreo Pie recipe. This recipe is totally sinful and just too good to be... - 66.5297
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Grandma's cookbook is one of the best places to find a delicious recipe, this Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce is right out from there. To make Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce you need only 60 minutes. The Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander... - 56.1866
Tecumseh Pudding Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until... - 49.2314
Banana Cream Pudding Pie
1) Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
2) Using 9-inch glass pie plate, make pie crust shell.
3) Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until lightly browned.
4) Let it cool for 30 minutes.
5) Meanwhile, in 2-quart saucepan, mix sugar, cornstarch and salt.
6)... - 47.6761
Pumpkin Pudding Pie With Coriander Sauce
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for filled one-crust pie using 9-inch pie pan.
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In large bowl, beat brown sugar and 1/2 cup butter until light and fluffy.
Add pumpkin and eggs; blend well.
Stir in pancake mix, 1... - 47.325
Plum Pudding Pie
In medium bowl, combine 1/3 cup Kahlua, raisins, dates and cherries; mix well.
Cover; let stand 1 to 4 hours.
Stir in walnuts, corn syrup and spice.
In large bowl, cream butter, sugar, flour and salt.
Stir in eggs.
Add fruit mixture; blend well.
Pour into... - 47.2449
Quick Raisin Pudding Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge.
Flute edge; prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
In small bowl pour hot coffee over raisins.
Stir in cinnamon and... - 44.2872
Cranberry Pudding Pie
Spread cranberries in a greased 9-inch pie-plate.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and walnuts.
Beat egg until thick; gradually add sugar, beating until thoroughly blended.
Add flour and butter; beat well.
Pour batter over cranberries.
Bake at 325° for 45... - 41.4089
Napoleons are little french desserts that are used filled with a sweet filling of sort. These napoleons are filled with cherry pie filling. A microwaved dessert, these napoleons are cooked with pie crust mix and filled with vanilla pudding and cherry pie... - 39.9746
Mocha Pudding Pie
1. In medium mixing bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and walnuts; with pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Remove 1/4 cup crumb mixture and set aside. Using a fork, add 2 tablespoons yogurt to crumb mixture in mixing bowl... - 38.8473
Lemonade Pudding Pie In Biscotti Crust
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Pulse biscotti in food processor 10 times or until crumbly. Add butter through food chute; pulse 5 times or just until crumbs are moist. Set aside 2 teaspoons crumb mixture. Press remaining crumb mixture into a 9-inch pie... - 37.357
Chocolate Dream Pudding Pie
In food processor or blender, whip tofu until smooth.
Heat honey 90 seconds in microwave on medium-high.
Pour over cocoa powder; stir until smooth.
Blend tofu and chocolate mixture for 1 minute.
Pour into premade pie shell (or custard cups) and... - 37.0206
Black And White Pudding Pie
1. In baked pie crust, place cooked vanilla pudding and spread evenly.
2. Top evenly with carob pudding and nuts.
3. Refrigerate for minimum 1 hour or till service.
4. Serve chilled. - 33.0786
Coconut Pudding Pie
Bake pie shell.
Prepare dessert topping mix as directed on package.
Fold in pudding and 1 cup of the coconut.
Pour into baked pie shell.
Sprinkle with remaining coconut.
Chill at least 2 hours or until set.
Stir liqueur into jam; serve with pie as a topping. - 31.3843
Quick Pudding Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
With fork tines, prick many holes in the bottom and sides of the pie shell.
Bake pie shell until crispy and golden.
Remove from oven and cool.
Follow directions to prepare sugar-free pudding of your choice.
If you are using pudding... - 30.2387
Pecan Pudding Pie
Blend syrup with pudding mix in bowl.
Gradually add evaporated milk and egg, stirring to blend.
Add pecans and pour into pie shell.
Bake in moderate oven (375Â°F.) until pie is set, about 55 minutes. - 29.9281
Pudding Pie Recipes By Category