- » Pudding Mix Frosting
Pudding Mix Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pudding mix frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pudding mix frosting recipes.
Frosted Chocolate Pudding
Frosted Chocolate Pudding has a exceptional taste. The eggs and cornflour gives the Frosted Chocolate Pudding a rousing taste. Frosted Chocolate Pudding is inspired by restaurants universally. - 30.7675
Basic Instant Frosting
Blend all ingredients in a small deep bowl.
Beat with electric mixer until mixture forms soft peaks (4 to 6 minutes).
Frosts 2, 8-inch layers. - 17.1778
Chocolate Butter Frosting
1. In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and melted chocolate using an electric mixer or wire whisk.
2. Gradually add half the powdered sugar, beating until smooth in consistency.
3. Add evaporated milk and vanilla and whisk in.
4. Beat in the... - 40.9204
Strawberry Cake Frosting
Mix pudding and milk.
Beat whipping cream with flavoring until stiff.
Fold pudding mixture and whipped cream mixture together.
Refrigerate. - 23.5959
Mandarin Cake Frosting
Mandarin Cake Frosting is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Cake Frosting; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 19.5952
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 22.7111
Chocolate Pudding Frosting
Finished making your cake? Then all you need is this wonderful Chocolate Pudding Frosting. The Chocolate Pudding Frosting makes any cake that it is added to irresistible! - 30.7609
Fluffy Pudding Frosting
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add pudding mix and sugar.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread on cakes immediately. - 22.5228
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a bowl mix margarine, and cream cheese by using a electric mixer. Beat this mixture till it turns light and fluffy. Fold in vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Complete the mixture by adding powdered sugar to the mixture. The mixture should be... - 32.8514
1) Prepare the sugar-free vanilla pudding as per the packet instructions. Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid. You may even use chocolate or butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
2) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone,... - 31.3056
Cake From A Mix
Prepare the mix according to package directions.
Pour the batter into a greased 10-inch microwave plastic fluted tube pan.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Rotate every 3 to 4 minutes during microwav-ing.
Place directly on the counter to cool 5 minutes... - 19.8468
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 35.2057
Caramel Flavored Frosting
Combine butterscotch pudding mix and water in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Pour into mixing bowl and cool completely until set.
Beat egg white until stiff.
Beat egg white into cooled pudding just before using. - 23.0123
Creamy Coconut Frosting
1) Take a heavy sauce pan and add sugar, egg yolks and milk to it along with the vanilla before mixing it well.
2) Adjust the heat to medium and cook it for 12 minutes or until the mixture gets thickened, stirring all the time.
3) Continue cooking... - 31.8129
Chocolate Graham Pudding
Layer whole graham crackers in a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the pudding mix and milk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Layer half the pudding mixture, another layer of graham crackers, the remaining pudding mixture and... - 27.2946
Chocolate Eclair Pudding
Line 8 x 8" buttered pan with graham crackers; fit closely.
Mix pudding with milk and vanilla.
Beat on low speed 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers, repeat cracker layer, then remaining pudding and another cracker... - 41.5716
Rosalie's White Yogurt Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0
Danish Rum Pudding
Combine custard mix and milk.
Cook as directed on mix package.
Remove from heat, stir in rum and lemon juice
Cool for 10 minutes.
Prepare frosting mix as directed.
Fold slightly thickened custard mix into frosting mix.
Pour into greased mold or sherbet... - 33.1757
Combine milk and pudding mix.
Blend well; cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
Let stand until cool.
Cream shortening with butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
Add pudding to creamed mixture; beat until light and fluffy. - 28.5909
Low Calorie Fudge Frosting
1. Combine topping mix, water, vanilla, instant pudding, salt, your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar, and instant coffee in small bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at high speed 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens... - 25.6519
Seven Up Cake
Mix together and bake in 3 cake pans (2 will not hold this) at 350°.
Make icing now and let cool while cake is cooking. - 24.2489
Vanilla Eclairs! Searching for a popular and tasty dessert? Then Vanilla Eclairs is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 39.5004
Lynn's Frosted Party Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in frozen concentrate.
Add fruit and pour into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Chill until firm.
Top with the following frosting.
1 pkg.(3 oz.) instant lemon pudding 1 C cold milk 1 envelope whipped topping mix, prepared as... - 32.9305
Lemon Frosted Plum Squares
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Cool to room temperature.
Slowly pour in carbonated beverage and lemon juice; stir gently.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in plums.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Chill till almost firm.
In mixer bowl combine pudding mix... - 42.351
Banana Frosted Strawberry Squares
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Add frozen strawberries to gelatin; break up and stir to completely thaw strawberries.
Stir in 1 cup cold water.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold bananas into partially set... - 35.06
Frosting For Cup Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl add whipped cream and blend with an electric whisk for about 3 minutes
2. Add the sugar and blend with the whisk until the mixture is thick and fluffy,
3. Add food color and blend with the electric whisk.
4. Use it to... - 101.837
Self Frosting Fudge Cake
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine together the cake mix, eggs, ¾ cup water and oil. Beat well for 2 minutes.
2) Into a greased and floured bread or cake pan, pour the batter. Ensure that the pan you pick would easily fit into your slow... - 42.7178
Frosted Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Frosted Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 44.939
Jack Frost Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs until light.
4) Gently stream cider in the beaten egg.
5) In another bowl, mix together... - 42.6212
Fresh Fruit With Lemon Sauce
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water; cook and stir until mixture comes to boiling and is thickened. Remove from heat. Blend in lemon peel and juice and vanilla extract; cool.
2. Mix in fruit, chill, and serve plain or as a... - 32.0827
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
In medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; blend well.
Add raspberries; stir.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Line 1 1/2-quart round mixing bowl with plastic... - 36.1302
Vanilla Pudding Trifle
My wife likes this Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe. This Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe is simple and easy . Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dessert to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my... - 42.3488
Golden Fruit Cake With Pound Cake Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare pound-cake batter with both packages of cake mix, eggs and milk or water, according to label directions.
4) In a medium bowl,... - 46.3335
1. Boil the potatoes in a small amount of salted water.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, turn one can of the tuna, bit by bit, with its oil into the container of an electric blender. Add one tablespoon of the milk at a time and blend until smooth. Repeat... - 34.4902
Chocolate Dream Cake
Chocolate Dream Cake has a fantastic taste. Chocolate Dream Cake gets its lovely taste from cream mixed with eggs flavored with vanilla extracts. Kids just love this Chocolate Dream Cake. - 30.2665
Bacardi Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup Bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Mix all cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake 1 hour.
Invert on serving plate.
Drizzle and smooth glaze evenly over... - 41.0716
Quick Pudding Torte
Bake cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed on package.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Blend pudding and pie filling and milk in large mixer bowl; stir until mix is dissolved.
Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until mixture is... - 33.9283
Pudding Head Gingerbread Men
Cream butter, brown sugar, and pudding mix: add egg.
Stir together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 47.7201
Carrot Pudding Ring
Cream shortening and sugar together until well blended.
Sift flour with soda, baking powder and salt.
Prepare grated carrots, lemon peel and juice.
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 6-cup ring mold.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture and beat until... - 41.2526