- » Pudding Mix Frosting
Pudding Mix Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pudding mix frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pudding mix frosting recipes.
Frosted Chocolate Pudding
Frosted Chocolate Pudding has a exceptional taste. The eggs and cornflour gives the Frosted Chocolate Pudding a rousing taste. Frosted Chocolate Pudding is inspired by restaurants universally. - 31.9681
Chocolate Butter Frosting
1. In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and melted chocolate using an electric mixer or wire whisk.
2. Gradually add half the powdered sugar, beating until smooth in consistency.
3. Add evaporated milk and vanilla and whisk in.
4. Beat in the... - 41.6389
Basic Instant Frosting
Blend all ingredients in a small deep bowl.
Beat with electric mixer until mixture forms soft peaks (4 to 6 minutes).
Frosts 2, 8-inch layers. - 18.498
Strawberry Cake Frosting
Mix pudding and milk.
Beat whipping cream with flavoring until stiff.
Fold pudding mixture and whipped cream mixture together.
Refrigerate. - 24.8074
Mandarin Cake Frosting
Mandarin Cake Frosting is an alluring dessert recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Mandarin Cake Frosting; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 21.949
Quick Fluffy Chocolate Frosting
Blend together skim milk, vanilla, and Dream Whip mix.
Beat until stiff.
Add pudding mix and continue to beat until light and fluffy.
Add more skim milk if too thick.
Use as a frosting on low-fat cupcakes using 1 Tbs.frosting per cupcake.
This can also be... - 24.6026
Chocolate Pudding Frosting
Finished making your cake? Then all you need is this wonderful Chocolate Pudding Frosting. The Chocolate Pudding Frosting makes any cake that it is added to irresistible! - 32.4454
Fluffy Pudding Frosting
POUR milk into large bowl.
Add pudding mix and sugar.
Beat with wire whisk until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread on cakes immediately. - 24.1678
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a bowl mix margarine, and cream cheese by using a electric mixer. Beat this mixture till it turns light and fluffy. Fold in vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Complete the mixture by adding powdered sugar to the mixture. The mixture should be... - 33.234
1) Prepare the sugar-free vanilla pudding as per the packet instructions. Use heavy cream in the making instead of any other liquid. You may even use chocolate or butterscotch pudding mix instead of vanilla.
2) In a large bowl, add in the mascarpone,... - 31.0296
Cake From A Mix
Prepare the mix according to package directions.
Pour the batter into a greased 10-inch microwave plastic fluted tube pan.
Microwave at HIGH 10 to 12 minutes.
Rotate every 3 to 4 minutes during microwav-ing.
Place directly on the counter to cool 5 minutes... - 21.0807
Fat Free Carrot Cake With Creamy Cheese Frosting
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, and cinnamon, and stir to mix well. Stir in the orange juice, egg substitute, and vanilla extract. Fold in the carrots and the raisins or walnuts if desired.
2. Coat a 9-x-l3-inch pan with nonstick... - 37.5627
Caramel Flavored Frosting
Combine butterscotch pudding mix and water in a saucepan.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Pour into mixing bowl and cool completely until set.
Beat egg white until stiff.
Beat egg white into cooled pudding just before using. - 25.0641
Creamy Coconut Frosting
1) Take a heavy sauce pan and add sugar, egg yolks and milk to it along with the vanilla before mixing it well.
2) Adjust the heat to medium and cook it for 12 minutes or until the mixture gets thickened, stirring all the time.
3) Continue cooking... - 33.1854
Chocolate Eclair Pudding
Line 8 x 8" buttered pan with graham crackers; fit closely.
Mix pudding with milk and vanilla.
Beat on low speed 2 minutes.
Fold in whipped cream.
Spread 1/2 pudding mixture over crackers, repeat cracker layer, then remaining pudding and another cracker... - 43.1152
Rosalie's White Yogurt Pudding Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Grease the cake pan with butter and dust it with flour, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer add the egg whites and sugar and whip until stiff peaks, once done transfer in a bowl, set aside.
4. Pour the cake mix... - 0
Combine milk and pudding mix.
Blend well; cook over low heat until thick, stirring constantly.
Let stand until cool.
Cream shortening with butter, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
Add pudding to creamed mixture; beat until light and fluffy. - 28.0905
Low Calorie Fudge Frosting
1. Combine topping mix, water, vanilla, instant pudding, salt, your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar, and instant coffee in small bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at high speed 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens... - 26.711
Seven Up Cake
Mix together and bake in 3 cake pans (2 will not hold this) at 350°.
Make icing now and let cool while cake is cooking. - 26.4404
Vanilla Eclairs! Searching for a popular and tasty dessert? Then Vanilla Eclairs is the answer to your prayers! Trust me, it is easy to make and will definitley become a family favorite overnight! - 41.7635
Lynn's Frosted Party Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Stir in frozen concentrate.
Add fruit and pour into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Chill until firm.
Top with the following frosting.
1 pkg.(3 oz.) instant lemon pudding 1 C cold milk 1 envelope whipped topping mix, prepared as... - 34.7161
Lemon Frosted Plum Squares
Dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
Cool to room temperature.
Slowly pour in carbonated beverage and lemon juice; stir gently.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in plums.
Pour into 8x8x2-inch pan.
Chill till almost firm.
In mixer bowl combine pudding mix... - 43.425
Banana Frosted Strawberry Squares
Dissolve gelatin in 2 cups boiling water.
Add frozen strawberries to gelatin; break up and stir to completely thaw strawberries.
Stir in 1 cup cold water.
Chill till partially set (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
Fold bananas into partially set... - 36.2475
Frosting For Cup Cakes
1. In a mixing bowl add whipped cream and blend with an electric whisk for about 3 minutes
2. Add the sugar and blend with the whisk until the mixture is thick and fluffy,
3. Add food color and blend with the electric whisk.
4. Use it to... - 101.905
Self Frosting Fudge Cake
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine together the cake mix, eggs, ¾ cup water and oil. Beat well for 2 minutes.
2) Into a greased and floured bread or cake pan, pour the batter. Ensure that the pan you pick would easily fit into your slow... - 41.0225
Frosted Sandwiches is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Frosted Sandwiches is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 47.1733
Jack Frost Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease the 9 by 9 by 2 inch of baking pan with butter and dust with 1 tablespoon of flour.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs until light.
4) Gently stream cider in the beaten egg.
5) In another bowl, mix together... - 43.2475
Chocolate Graham Pudding
Layer whole graham crackers in a buttered 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the pudding mix and milk in a bowl and beat until smooth.
Fold in the whipped topping.
Layer half the pudding mixture, another layer of graham crackers, the remaining pudding mixture and... - 28.9749
Danish Rum Pudding
Combine custard mix and milk.
Cook as directed on mix package.
Remove from heat, stir in rum and lemon juice
Cool for 10 minutes.
Prepare frosting mix as directed.
Fold slightly thickened custard mix into frosting mix.
Pour into greased mold or sherbet... - 35.1106
Raspberry Cinnamon Bread Pudding
In medium saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch; blend well.
Add raspberries; stir.
Cook over medium heat until mixture boils and thickens, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
Line 1 1/2-quart round mixing bowl with plastic... - 38.1734
Vanilla Pudding Trifle
My wife likes this Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe. This Vanilla Pudding Trifle recipe is simple and easy . Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this dessert to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights my... - 42.3471
Golden Fruit Cake With Pound Cake Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch tube pan and dust with flour.
3) In a bowl, prepare pound-cake batter with both packages of cake mix, eggs and milk or water, according to label directions.
4) In a medium bowl,... - 47.8305
Carrot Pudding Ring
Cream shortening and sugar together until well blended.
Sift flour with soda, baking powder and salt.
Prepare grated carrots, lemon peel and juice.
Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 6-cup ring mold.
Add eggs, one at a time, to creamed mixture and beat until... - 42.6574
Frosty Fruit Cubes
Prepare instant pudding mix according to package directions.
Stir in dessert topping, mayonnaise or salad dressing, and lemon juice.
Combine pineapple, bananas, and almonds.
Fold into pudding mixture.
Turn mixture into 11 x7x1 1/2 inch pan.
Cover and freeze... - 34.2431
Fresh Fruit With Lemon Sauce
1. Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a saucepan. Blend in water; cook and stir until mixture comes to boiling and is thickened. Remove from heat. Blend in lemon peel and juice and vanilla extract; cool.
2. Mix in fruit, chill, and serve plain or as a... - 33.6627
Chocolate Dream Cake
Chocolate Dream Cake has a fantastic taste. Chocolate Dream Cake gets its lovely taste from cream mixed with eggs flavored with vanilla extracts. Kids just love this Chocolate Dream Cake. - 31.9878
Bacardi Rum Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch tube or 12-cup Bundt pan.
Sprinkle nuts over bottom of pan.
Mix all cake ingredients together.
Pour batter over nuts.
Bake 1 hour.
Invert on serving plate.
Drizzle and smooth glaze evenly over... - 43.1377
Quick Pudding Torte
Bake cake mix in 2 round layer pans, 9 X 1 1/2 inches, as directed on package.
Split cake to make 4 layers.
Blend pudding and pie filling and milk in large mixer bowl; stir until mix is dissolved.
Add whipping cream and vanilla; beat until mixture is... - 36.2233
Pudding Head Gingerbread Men
Cream butter, brown sugar, and pudding mix: add egg.
Stir together flour, soda, and spices.
Stir into creamed mixture; chill.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut with 4-inch gingerbread man cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 49.6851
Prepare to be astounded by the lovely and addictive flavors of this Tuna Pudding! Less than 20 minutes would be the overall preparation time for Tuna Pudding. If you have plenty of tuna on hand then Tuna Pudding is the thing to make. A lip-smacking Snack,... - 34.0422
Ice Cream Cone Cakes
PREPARE cake mix as directed on package.
Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each cone.
Set cones on baking sheet.
Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
Cool on rack.
Spoon Fluffy Pudding Frosting over cakes; garnish with sprinkles, if desired. - 30.187
Prepare cake according to package directions for tube pan.
Split cake horizontally to make 2 layers.
Beat milk and pudding mix until well blended.
Fold in Cool Whip.
Frost layers and top of cake.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. - 28.5674
Peanut Butter Cream Torte
Remove the bottom from an 8 inch springform pan.
Roll and cut pastry to fit 1/4 inch over edge of bottom.
Prick well with fork.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 450° 10 to 12 minutes; cool.
In saucepan gradually stir milk into pudding mix; stir in egg... - 42.6082
Easter Bonnet Cake
COMBINE cake mix, 1 package of the pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer just to moisten, scraping sides of bowl often.
Beat at medium speed 4 minutes.
Pour 3 1/4 cups of the batter into greased and floured 1... - 46.6313
Danish Rum Cake
About 3 hours before serving: Preheat oven to 325°F.
With 2 tablespoons melted margarine, grease 9-inch tube pan.
Line with waxed paper; grease again.
Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the ground pecans around bottom and sides of pan.
Into medium bowl, sift together... - 46.312
Pumpkin Cake Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Take a bowl add sugar, all-purpose flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well. Then add pumpkin, oil, and eggs to it and blend this mixture by running electric mixer at medium... - 43.3493
Viennese Chocolate Cake With Apricot Preserves
Break 7 oz (200 g/7 oz) of the chocolate into pieces and put in a bowl with the butter.
Melt in the microwave oven for 2 minutes on HIGH Mix well.
Add the cane sugar syrup.
Add the egg yolks one by one to the melted chocolate, beating vigorously with a wooden... - 44.4421
Cream Filled Raspberry Roll
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line jelly roll pan, 15xl0xl-inch, with waxed paper, grease.
Beat eggs in small mixer bowl on high speed until very thick and lemon colored, 3-5 minutes.
Pour eggs into large mixing bowl; gradually beat in granulated sugar.
On low... - 48.2934
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 33.7347
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit is very yummy. The yogurt and sugar cane syrup combination gives the Ring Mold With Glace Fruit a mouth watering taste. - 45.0158
Hungarian Poppy Seed Kringle
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Mix together next 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
In large... - 47.0894
Orange Sponge Cake
Orange Sponge Cake has a different taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Orange Sponge Cake a very unique taste. - 48.7799
Baked Danish Pastry
1. Measure one-third cup flour onto a board or into a bowl. Add the butter and chop the flour and butter together with a pastry blender or two knives. Roll the mixture between two sheets of waxed paper into a twelve-by-six-inch rectangle. Chill.
2. Sprinkle... - 39.9961
Mocha Velvet Torte
Slice cake horizontally in 4 layers.
For frosting, combine pudding mix, instant coffee powder, dessert topping mix, and milk in mixing bowl.
Beat till fluffy and of spreading consistency.
Spread three layers of cake with frosting; stack together and top with... - 33.2435
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Layer 13 x 9-inch pan with graham crackers.
Mix pudding according to directions, except reduce milk by one cup per box.
Add Cool Whip and blend well.
Pour over graham crackers.
Layer top with graham crackers.
When frosting is room temperature, spread evenly... - 28.4057
Bacardi Rum Pifia Colada Cake
Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
Do not... - 43.0346
Lemon Pistachio Torte
Mix cake as directed on package.
Beat in lemon zest and lemon flavoring.
Bake as directed on package.
Cut cake in half horizontally.
Prepare pistachio pudding with 2% milk as directed on package.
Frost layers of cake... - 36.2642
Rava Reviews Coconut Cake
Cake: Grease and flour three 9-inch layer pans.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Blend cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large mixing bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 4 minutes.
Stir in coconut and walnuts.
Pour into prepared pans.
Bake 35... - 45.0509
Holiday Coconut Cake
1. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl and beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes. Pour batter into a well-greased 10 to 12-cup fluted tube pan. Microwave, uncovered at Power Level 5 for 14 to 17 minutes, or until there... - 25.8953
Prepare Basic Eclair dough.
Put dough through a pastry tube or spread with spooh, making strips 4 x 1 1/2 inches on greased baking sheet.
Bake and cool as directed in Basic Eclairs recipe.
For filling prepare pudding mix according to package directions,... - 41.2226
1. Prepare cake mix as label directs for 9" by 5" loaf pan; cool completely.
2. Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Cut cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut each slice diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Sprinkle liqueur over triangles. Line bowl... - 35.6676
In need of a fun way to make a Halloween treat? Take a look at my pumpkin cake recipe. - 115.667
Grease and flour bottom of 13x9-inch pan.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, beating well after each addition.
Combine sour cream, milk, vanilla extract and soda.
At low speed... - 44.6367
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 118.426
Party Devils Food Cake
Party Devils Food Cake is a simple and easy to make cake. The combined flavors of the cake and the almond frosting with cherries makes it sinfully delicious. Try this Party Devils Food Cake recipe. You will love it! - 31.2841
German Chocolate Chip Cake
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, beat at low speed of an electric mixer 4 minutes.
Stir in chocolate morsels, spoon into a greased and floured 10-inch Bundt pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 1 hour and 5 to 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted... - 34.7246
Strawberry Chantilly Torte
Strawberry Chantilly Torte are an easy to make sweet dish. I have a sweet tooth and this dish pleases me plenty! Try this Strawberry Chantilly Torte recipe and you will understand why. - 36.3206
Shadow Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in two 9-inch layer cake pans, then cool, following label directions. Remove from pans.
2. Prepare pudding mix, following label directions; remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 cup of the semi-sweet chocolate pieces until melted;... - 27.9787
Banana Rum Pie
1. In a large bowl, mix Crisco pastry dry mix with pecans and then follow directions on the package to prepare the shell.
2. Line a 9 inch pie plate with pastry shell and using a fork prick it at many points.
3. Bake according to directions and... - 50.0886
Toasted Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, oil, and eggs, beat 4 minutes at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Stir in 1 1/3 cups coconut and pecans.
Pour batter into 3 greased and floured 9-inch round cakepans.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a... - 37.5884
1. In a large pan, place the sugar, cornstarch, salt and boiling water
2. Cook the mixture while stirring gently to make sure that it does not stick
3. When the mixture becomes clear remove from heat
4. Add the butter and the frosting and mix well... - 37.6948
Mocha Velvet Torte
1) Horizontally slice the cake in 4 layers.
2) To make the frosting, combine together the dessert topping mix, pudding mix, instant coffee powder and milk in a mixing bowl.
3) Beat the ingredients till the mixture is fluffy and of spreding... - 36.3958
Coffee toffee torte is a choclate and toffee mixed torte that is served chilled. Prepared with rich and indulhent angel cake mix, chocolate pudding, heavy cream and coffee, the coffee toffee tortes are frosted with whipped cream and pudding. Sprinkled with... - 37.1396
Banana Fudge Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, combine all cake ingredients; beat at medium speed for 4 minutes.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 350°F for 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool... - 45.7422
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie is simply one of the most delicious pie I have come across. I prepare it for my tots and husband on days that they hace bee good..lol!! Serve the Banana Rum Pie for your family and see how it helps to wrap them around your fingers! - 49.2449
Banana Rum Pie
Banana Rum Pie has an Unlikely taste. The bananas and semi sweet chocolate
gives the Banana Rum Pie Thrilling taste. - 45.1182
Black Walnut Cake
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 9 inches shallow cake tins.
3. For the sea foam frosting, mix all the ingredients except vanilla in a mixing bowl and cook it on a double boiler (a pot with simmering water... - 48.1422
Waldorf Astoria Cake
Cake: Beat together eggs, Crisco and sugar.
Sift together cake flour, cocoa and salt.
Mix all above ingredients with buttermilk.
Add vanilla and red food coloring and mix well.
In separate dish, mix vinegar with baking soda; mix well and add to batter (it... - 44.2006
Hawaiian Fruit Cake
Line the bottom of three 9-inch round glass baking pans with waxed paper.
Microwave butter in a 1-cup glass measure at HIGH 30 seconds.
Beat together softened butter, cake mix, milk, eggs, and peaches about 3 minutes.
Pour batter into cake... - 39.2462
Banana Rum Pie
1) Prepare a pastry and roll out pastry.
2) Line a 9-inch pie plate.
3) Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
4) Flute edge; prick bottom and sides of pastry with tines of a fork.
5) Bake in 450° oven for 10 to 12 minutes or till golden.
6) Cool... - 45.9786
Shadow Cream Cake
1) Lightly grease two 9X1 ½-inch layer-cake pans.
2) In a bowl, make the cake batter using cake mix, following the instructions mentioned on the label.
3) Transfer the batter into the baking pan.
4) Bake the cake as per the directions on the... - 41.3938
Blend dry pudding mix and coffee in 1-quart bowl.
Prepare pudding according to package directions.
Let stand 20 minutes to set.
Gently fold pudding into topping.
Fill layers and frost top of Mocha Torte, using 1/3 of filling for each layer.
Garnish with... - 25.2415
Mix batter and bake Chocolate Eclairs as directed.
Prepare vanilla pudding according to package directions, but using only 1 3/4 cups milk; chill.
Beat pudding smooth; fold in whipped cream and vanilla.
Add enough sifted confectioners' sugar to... - 32.9052
Homemade Faux Chocolate Éclair Cake
What better way to quell a chocolate craving better than one of these delicious chocolate éclair cakes. Quick and easy, chocolate éclair cake is extremely easy to put together. One good thing about this dish is that it tastes absolutely heavenly the next... - 108.237
Apple Cake Layer
Mix dry ingredients together, then mix in eggs and oil and add to dry ingredients.
Add apples and nuts.
Pour into a 9" cake pan.
If you feel that this layer will appear too high in comparison, then pour most of the batter into the cake pan... - 47.8259
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stir until well blended.
Pour into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Spread with frosting. - 27.7402
Beat instant pudding with milk and liqueurs until thickened.
Fold in the whipped cream.
Cut cake into 2 or 3 layers.
Put filling between layers and on the top.
Top can also be frosted with butter creme and marschino cherries. - 24.6361
Mandarin Orange Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour cake pans.
Mix ingredients well, adding eggs one at a time.
Bake in 3 prepared pans for 15-18 minutes.
(If using a different size pan, check on back of cake mix for cooking time.) Frost with Chocolate Buttercream... - 34.9795
Danish Orange Loaves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pans.
For Cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and Crisco® Puritan® Oil in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 3 minutes.
Pour batter into pans.
Bake at... - 44.9098
White Layer Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Line two 9-inch cake pans with wax paper.
In a large mixing bowl, cream together margarine, vanilla extract, almond extract and 1 1/4 cups sugar.
In another bowl, sift together flour and baking powder.
Add to creamed mixture... - 40.3647
First Prize Cake
Mix together cake mix, eggs, oil and oranges (with juice) and beat for 4 minutes.
Pour into three glass cake pans (lined with waxed paper).
Microwave 7 MINUTES on '8'.
While cake is cooking, pour the dry instant pudding over the pineapple.
Let stand until... - 40.7014
Banana Butterscotch Layer Cake
Prepare cake mixes together as directed on package; bake in two 8 in. (20 cm) round pans, with their sides greased and the bottoms lined with wax paper.
Allow to cool.
Meanwhile, prepare butterscotch pudding as directed on package.
Allow to partially set;... - 37.1731
7 Up Cake
Prepare cake from first five ingredients.
Bake in an oiled and floured 12" x 9" pan for 45 minutes.
When cool, frost.
Beat Dream Whip and cold milk until very stiff, then add the French vanilla instant pudding and beat well.
Spread on cake.
Sprinkle with the... - 33.6176
Butterscotch Torte Supreme
Butterscotch Torte Supreme is a delicious cake that I prepare for my children's birthday party This brilliant recipe of Butterscotch Torte Supreme has never let me down. Try it! - 43.3918
1. In a bowl or a container mix the cake mix as per box directions but using only half the amount of water.
2. In a blender make a puree of the strawberries with juice and add to cake mix.
3. Let it bake as per baking instructions on the box and let it... - 31.2982
Stripe It Rich Cake
1. In a 13 x 9 inch pan, bake the cake after preparing the cake mix as per package directions
2. With the round handle of a wooden spoon, make holes deep through the cake 1 inch apart after removing it from the oven
3. Then, in a large bowl combine... - 40.0584
Chocolate Bundt Cake
Mix cake mix, pudding, water, oil and sour cream.
Add eggs and beat well.
Stir in chips (batter will be thick).
Put in well greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 45-55 minutes.
Can invert onto a plate immediately.
Frost or sprinkle with powdered... - 35.368
Easter Bunny Cake
1) Lightly grease a 9X1 1/2-inch layer pan and dust with flour.
2) In a bowl, prepare cake batter, using cake mix according to label directions.
3) Transfer the cake batter into the layer pan.
4) Bake in the preheated oven according to... - 40.4695