- » Pudding Fruit
Pudding Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pudding fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pudding fruit recipes.
Layered Chocolate Pudding And Tropical Fruits
If you like chocolate with fruits, this layered chocolate pudding and tropical fruits recipe will sweep you off your feet once you make it. I think this is the most exciting chocolate and fruit recipe as every mouthful has a different mix of flavors and... - 153.608
Sweet Claufouti With Fruit Part2- Baking
The one you've been waiting for is just a click away . Check the second part of this recipe video where Chef Patricia beautifully tops the fruit over the batter and ,bakes it .This recipe is surprisingly low in sugar, relying mostly on the sweetness of the... - 138.143
Fresh Mango Basil And Chia Pudding
Fresh Mango Basil and Chia Pudding is a beautiful dessert. It is one of the best dishes to have on a raw vegan diet. View this video to learn how you can make this luscious dessert at home in minutes. - 122.343
How to Make Fruit Jello - Fruit jello is really easy to make! Unfortunately, jello is high in sugar so the only way to make it "healthier" is if you use low-sugar fruit juice in replacement of the jello gelatin. This treat is good to bring to a party or a... - 118.05
Chia Pudding And Fruit Parfait
If you are a raw food enthusiast and craving for a parfait, here is a raw parfait recipe to beat those cravings. Dan, the raw food chef is using chia seeds for the pudding and making the parfait with layers of strawberry, banana and pineapples. It’s... - 116.009
Spotted Dick - English Fruit Pudding
This heavy, fruity traditional English dessert is very enjoyable when done right and enjoyed with plenty of good home-made custard. Many versions exist and indeed many people aren't even quite sure what one is anymore - just that it's some sort of... - 114.556
Vegan Fruit Pudding For Valentine's Day
It is almost Valentine’s Day! This pudding recipe is so delicious; it can melt anyone into your arms! Who doesn’t like pudding? Soft, fluffy, gooey chocolate. But who wants to eat a pudding made with gelatin, made of animal bones? Do you like eat a... - 111.465
What better way to appease your sweet tooth than toothsome puddings. The best part about puddings is that they can be easily prepared at home with a little effort. But then the effort is well worth it. Just get hold of all the ingredients and get making... - 103.583
Stewed Fruit English Summer Pudding
When there is an abundance of summer berry fruits, one of the best ways to use them is to make an English Summer Pudding. This recipe shows you how to stew the fruit in a microwave, a great way to use frozen fruits and convert them into something useful... - 81.213
Fruit And Bread Pudding
A classic pudding, using bread and eggs as base and pears and raisins as supporting flavours. Use of whole grain bread gives this recipe a healthier uplift. - 49.4461
Marmalade Fruit Pudding
1) In a jug, put the apricots along with just enough water to cover.
2) On full power, heat for 2 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Then, drain and chop finely.
3) Then, lightly spread oil in a 2-pint bowl. In the base of the bowl, place a small... - 48.7091
Fruit Flan Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 425F.
2 In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3 Gently rub in the ghee with fingertips until the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4 Mix in cold water and knead in to a stiff dough.
5 Turn on to... - 48.7003
Mixed Fruit Pudding
1. Sieve baking powder, salt and flour together.
2. Melt just 1 tbsp butter to a creamy texture, add sugar and mix thoroughly.
3. Into the creamed butter, beat in, alternately, the sifted flour and vanilla infused milk to form a smooth... - 48.4523
Fruit Noodle Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Run under cold water.
5) Drain well and keep aside.
6) In a bowl beat... - 47.5934
1 In a bowl, mix cornflour and sugar with 1/2 cup of water.
2 Mix well to a soft paste.
3 In a pan, boil the milk.
4 Add in the cornflour paste and stir until it is thick.
5 Remove from the heat.
6 Allow to cool.
7 Add in salt, fruit,... - 47.364
Icebox Fruit 'n' Rice Pudding
1.In a saucepan, cook rice, pineapple juice and salt until it starts boiling.
2.Once done, turn off the flame and keep aside after covering for 15- 20 minutes so that the rice is soft.
3.Separatley, add some gelatin to cold water and leave it for a... - 47.1388
1. In an 8-inch (1 ½ quart) microwave proof baking dish, combine the reserved syrup, flour, lemon juice and extract and blend well.
2. Add the peach or fruit and cinnamon and mix until well coated. Keep the dish aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl,... - 47.038
Fruit Bread Pudding With Meringue Topping
Thr fruit bread pudding with whiskey sauce is prepared with white bread cubes along with eggs, milk ,sugar and pineapples. Baked in the oven along with butter and vanilla, almond extract and raisins for flavor, the fruit bread pudding is a dessert pudding... - 46.8131
Fruit And Jelly Cake
1. Drain the syrup from the pineapple can and keep aside.
2. Dissolve the jelly in 2 teacups of boiling water.
3. Cool a little and add 1 teacup of the pineapple syrup.
4. Rinse a mould â€” size 250 mm.x125 mm. or 200 mm.x200 mm. (10"x5" or... - 46.7654
Fruit Noodle Dessert
1. In a large bowl, pour the cold water
2. Sprinkle gelatin over the cold water
3. Add boiling water to the bowl
4. Stir till it is dissolved
6. Add lemon juice and syrup to the bowl and mix well
7. Pre-rinse a 1 1/2 quart mould with cold... - 46.4992
Individual Fruit Puddings
Individual Fruit Puddings ! Aha! These make a dreamy dessert ! Do try these deliciously fruited cups of pudding with orange sauce poured over for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for these Individual Fruit Puddings are eagerly awaited ! - 46.4561
Almond Fruit Flan
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Sieve flour on a platform.
3.Fold in sugar, butter, yolks and almond essence.
4.Add a sprinkling of ground almonds.
5.Mix well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6.Roll the dough and bake it for 20 -25... - 46.432
Slow Cooked Fruit Pudding
1. In a deep dish place the bread pieces and cover with milk. Let soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Butter a 2-quart pudding mold or a baking dish.
3. In a 3- quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour about 1 inch of hot water... - 46.3159
Vanilla Cream Pudding With Fruit
1) Use a small mixing bowl, to add the fruits. Combine all the fruits by tossing. Place it aside.
2) In the blender, add milk, pudding mix, yogurt, and vanilla. Process all together in a smooth mixture by scraping down sides, whenever... - 46.0848
The fruit pudding is a cooked fruit pudding. Steamed to prepare, the fruit pudding is made with flour, sugar, eggs and milk and vanilla for flavor. This fruit pudding is a juicy and delicious pudding and is quite a simple dessert to serve and enjoy. - 46.0652
Honey And Fruit Tipsy Pudding
1) In a bowl, place the cake pieces and pour in the wine.
2) In a pan, gently heat the honey, then stir into the cake mixture with the raspberries.
3) In a buttered 2 1/2 cup pudding mold, press the mixture firmly with a spoon.
4) Cover with a saucer... - 45.8175
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 45.7153
Jellied Fruit Cream Pudding
In top part of a small double boiler mix gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar, and the salt.
Add milk and beat in egg yolks.
Put over simmering water and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture coats a metal spoon.
Remove from heat and add vanilla, rum, nuts, and... - 45.6212
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 45.3318
Steamed Sago Fruit Pudding
Looking for a quick dessert to cook? This Steamed Sago Fruit Pudding is a quick and incredibly delicious dish that is highly satisfying. Steamed Sago Fruit Pudding is a great way of enjoying a nutritiously rich sweet dish! - 44.7212
Fresh Fruit Trifle
1. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a medium low flame and allow water to simmer
2. Soak each macaroon on sherry wine for a few seconds and arrange in a flat dessert dish. Drizzle
3.... - 44.6214
Fruit And Almond Tart
Fruit And Almond Tart is very delicious. The almonds, sugar and strawberries gives the Fruit And Almond Tart a finger licking taste. - 44.5666
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit
Ring Mold With Glace Fruit is very yummy. The yogurt and sugar cane syrup combination gives the Ring Mold With Glace Fruit a mouth watering taste. - 44.4644
Exotic Fruit Clafoutis
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) Dice the fresh pineapple and mango into 1/2 inch pieces, place in a bowl, drizzle with the rum and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, sift and add the flour and salt,... - 44.3857
Fruit Cream Pudding
1. Take a casserole, add sugar, salt and cornstarch and mix well.
2. Mix milk and heat, in oven, for about 2½ minutes.
3. Remove from oven, stirring continuously.
4. Add fruit and egg yolks and place in the oven and cook, stirring continuously, for... - 44.2879
Oaty Fruit Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly oil and line the bases of 4 individual pudding bowls or muffin tins with a small circle of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix together the oats, low-fat spread, nuts, honey and cinnamon in a small bowl.
3.... - 44.1668
Acini Di Pepe Fruit Pudding
Acini Di Pepe Fruit Pudding is a delicious dessert recipe. The irresistible taste of Acini Di Pepe Fruit Pudding won't let you go away from it. - 44.1629
Steamed Fruit Pudding
In a large bowl, combine egg, honey, salt, butter or oil, and pineapple juice.
Stir in raisins, nuts, dates, and vanilla.
Mix together flour, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Add to the first mixture.
Mix soda and yogurt and add to the batter.
Pour into a... - 44.1477
Layered Fruit Yogurt Pudding
1. Soften gelatin in cold water.
2. Heat cranberry juice to simmering.
3. Add softened gelatin and stir over low heat until dissolved.
4. Add orange juice.
5. Spread bananas, pineapple chunks, and walnuts in bottom of an 8 x 8-inch baking pan.
6.... - 44.0436
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 44.0301
Best Ever Fruit Crumble
1. Trim and slice the rhubarbs into chunks; peel, core and slice the plums and apples and place in a shallow, oven proof dish
2. Sprinkle lemon zest and juice, add about fifty grams of sugar if too tart; meanwhile, heat the oven to 170C/fan... - 43.8955
Warm Lemon Pudding Cakes With Warm Fruit And Custard Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Liberally butter 12 small ramekins or custard cups and dust with granulated sugar.
Place 3 layers of paper towels in the bottom of a shallow baking dish.
Set the ramekins or cups in the pan.
In a large bowl, cream the butter,... - 43.7792
Holiday Plum And Dry Fruit Pudding
1. Butter a 10-cup mold; dust it evenly with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess.
2. Chop dates, figs, apricots and walnuts into small pieces. Combine with raisins and candied citron in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, pumpkin-pie spice and salt onto... - 43.4634
1) Into a bowl, sieve together flour and baking powder.
2) Add in the suet along with enough water to give the batter a soft, rolling consistency.
3) Grease a pudding basin. Line it with about 2/3 of the rolled out pastry.
4) Slice the rhubarb into... - 43.3566
Baked Fruit Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a medium casserole or baking dish with butter.
3. Arrange peaches and scatter pineapple bits and cherries in the casserole.
4. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over the fruit.
5. Put small dollops of... - 43.0665
Microwave Fruit Cream Pudding
1) Using a glass bowl, mix sugar,salt and cornstarch.
2) Slowly add milk, stirring constantly.
3) Cook this mixture on ROAST(7) for 5-6 minutes. Stir twice.
4) Take a very small portion of the hot mixture and add to egg yolks.Mix quickly with the wire... - 43.0665
Fruit Upside Down Pudding
Lightly grease an 18 cm/7 inch cake-tin or straight-sided ovenproof dish and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in the bottom.
Sprinkle over the sugar and arrange slices of drained pineapple, or other fruit, on top.
You can be artistic and include nuts and glace... - 42.7901
Couscous With Fresh Fruit
Couscous With Fresh Fruit has a superb taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Couscous With Fresh Fruit a piquaut and bracing taste. - 42.6865
Rice Fruit Pudding
Sprinkle the sweetener over the nectarine wedges, toss, and set aside.
Place the evaporated milk in a blender and add the White Grape Syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs, and blend until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Fold in the rice until well mixed, then stir... - 42.3157
Fruit Batter Pudding
Sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into a large bowl and stir in the caster sugar.
Gradually add the eggs and blend thoroughly.
Warm the cream or milk and pour it slowly on to the mixture, beating all the time to give a smooth, light batter.
Sift in the... - 42.267
Fruit Surprise Pudding
In large mixing bowl cream butter; beat in sugar gradually until light and fluffy.
Mix and sift dry ingredients; mix milk and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients alternately with milk to sugar mixture.
Spread batter in 2 quart baking pan sprayed with vegetable... - 42.1127
Fruit Layer Pudding
1. Take a 1 1/2 pint basin and grease it; prepare a piece of double greaseproof paper to cover the basin. Put it on steamer.
2. MAKE THE FILLING: Wash and chop raisins. Using a knife, peel, quarter and core apple; grate coarsely. In a... - 42.0305
Fruit Queen Of Puddings
1) Get the oven ready at 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) In an ovenproof dish, spread half the amount of jam.
3) Now, add the crumbs.
4) Warm the milk and ensure it doesn’t start boiling.
5) Mix a third of the sugar with the egg yolks.
6) Pour... - 41.7744
1) In 1/4 cup of cold water, soak the gelatin.
2) Drain the crushed pineapple well. Reserve 3/4 cup of the juice, adding water if necessary.
3) In a pan, heat the reserved juice.
4) Stir in the gelatin until dissolved and then add the... - 41.0871
Steamed Spiced Fruit Pudding
Pour the buttermilk over the bread crumbs and allow them to soften.
Sift flour, measure and resift 3 times with cinnamon, cloves, and baking soda.
Cream butter, add sugar and blend thoroughly.
Add molasses and egg and beat until fluffy.
Stir in sifted dry... - 41.0162
Rice Pudding With Fresh Fruit
In saucepan over high heat, combine milk, rice, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
In small bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork; stir in small amount of hot... - 40.7529
Fruit & Nut Christmas Pudding Loaf
1. Put the dried fruit, cherries, apple, zests, apple juice, brandy and Cointreau in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 min, then leave to soak overnight.
2. Butter and line a 2lb loaf tin with a strip of non-stick baking paper. Heat oven to 180C/160C... - 40.5539
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream
Red Fruit Pudding With Cream is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Red Fruit Pudding With Cream; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 40.1145
Fruit Vanilla Pudding
In 2-quart microwave-safe bowl combine sugar, cornstarch, flour and salt.
Stir in milk.
Microwave on high for 8 minutes or until thickened; stir every 3 minutes.
Stir about 1/2 cup milk mixture into eggs and then add eggs to mixture; stir well.
Microwave on... - 40.009
Fruit Sponge Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 335°F. - Gas Mark 3.
2) Use a buttered 1/2 pint baking dish, to break the sponge cake.
3) Add the fruit or sultanas.
4) In a small basin, add sugar, egg and milk to whisk lightly. Add the vanilla essence.
5) Use a strainer... - 39.9685
English Fruit Pudding
Sift flour with baking powder and the salt into a bowl.
With a fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in ice water, a tablespoon at a time, to make a dough that holds together in a ball.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board and roll... - 39.8604
Redmond's Fruit Pudding
Mix eggs, sugar, spices and milk together in a bowl.
Chop fruit into small pieces.
Put bread and fruit into a baking dish and pour egg mixture over bread and fruit.
Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes at 350°F. - 39.8052
Chocolate Fruit & Clementine Christmas Pudding
1. Soak the mixed fruit, cranberries and zests in the Clementine and lemon juices for 3 days, stirring daily, keeping the bowl covered with a tea towel.
2. Butter a Mitre pudding basin and line the bottom with a greaseproof paper circle. Beat together the... - 39.7485
Jewish Fruit Kugel
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, combine apple, apricots, raisins, and water.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 3 minutes or till apple is cooked and raisins are plump.
In same casserole combine eggs, sugar, cooking oil, and cinnamon; beat well.
Add cooked... - 39.6979
Simple Fruit Pudding
Beat butter, sugar and honey together thoroughly.
Sift flour, salt, baking powder and spices together and add to first mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
Stir in fruit.
Spoon into well greased 1 1/2-qt. mold or pudding... - 39.4247
Steamed Fruit Pudding
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Steamed Fruit Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Steamed Fruit Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 39.3096
1) In a bowl or measuring cup, prepare the pudding by blending the pudding mix with milk.
2) Sprinkle the strawberries with lemon juice or liqueur.
3) Place the bowl on heat to cook for 5 to 6 minutes without putting any cover. Keep on... - 38.4339
Pudding Glaze For Mixed Fruit Salad
1) Combine vanilla pudding mix and milk in a casserole (1 1/2 - quart).
2) Add orange juice and water and stir in well.
3) Microwave the contents for about 4 to 5 minutes at high temperature, till the mixture boils and thickens a little (stir at least... - 38.1516
Fruit Pudding With Honey & Lavender
1. Boil the fruit syrup, sprinkle in the agar agar and simmer for 3 mins. Pour onto a flat tray, about 2mm deep; chill for 1 hr.
2. Boil the milk with the lavender, then whisk together the egg yolks, sugar and cornflour. Pour the milk onto the eggs, whisking... - 38.0291
Baked Fruit Pudding
Baked Fruit Pudding is a tasty and simple pudding. This is a perfect dessert to serve at the end of your next dinner party. Trust me your guests will love the Baked Fruit Pudding. - 37.953
Fruit Cream Pudding
In large glass bowl, blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt.
Gradually stir in milk, mixing well.
Cook on roast (7) for 5 to 6 minutes or until thickened; stir twice during cooking.
Stir a small amount of hot mixture into egg yolks.
Add warmed egg yolks to hot... - 37.5336
Fruit Cocktail Pudding
Combine flour, sugar, salt, and soda; add egg and fruit cocktail and mix well.
Pour into a well-greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
Combine brown sugar, nuts, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. - 37.423
Creamy Fruit Pudding
Anything and everything gets better and delicious with fruits and the case is the same with this Creamy Fruit Pudding. A very incredible combination of fruits with whipped topping, this Creamy Fruit Pudding is an amazng dessert to die for. Give it a try and... - 37.388
Steamed Fruit Pudding
Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in the cold water; melt butter in the hot water.
Put all dry ingredients in basin and mix with the liquid; add brandy; allow to stand overnight.
Mixture thickens with standing.
Next day, place mixture into a greased... - 37.2698
Spicy Fruit Compote
1. Open the can and then drain pears but reserve one tablespoon of the syrup.
2. In a 1 qt. glass casserole, place the apples and pears in layers.
3. Blend cranberry sauce, cinnamon, cloves, allspice and syrup and gently spoon over this... - 36.9377
Uncooked Fruit Pudding
This uncooked fruit pudding is prepared with prunes, raisins, citron peels and walnuts. Mixed together and spiced with cinnamon and cloves, this unccoked fruit pudding is frozen instead and can be served with whippe cream as a delicious dessert. - 36.6687
Quick Curried Fruit Dessert
Drain canned fruit thoroughly and mix together.
Cut banana into 1/2-inch chunks and stir into fruit.
Mix brown sugar, flour and curry powder together and sprinkle over top.
Drizzle melted butter over the top.
MICROWAVE 10 MINUTES on HIGH. - 36.5416
Basic Recipe For All Fruit Pudding
Put fruit in the bottom of baking dish.
Cream butter, sugar and egg.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk.
Put on top of fruit.
Bake at 350 degrees for forty-five minutes. - 36.4483
Steamed Chocolate-fruit Pudding
This wonderfully scrumptious and impressively gorgeous Steamed Chocolate-Fruit Pudding is a great way to finish off your meal. Why not, you can even have them for tea-time to liven up those laid back evenings. Here is a simple recipe of Steamed hocolate-Fruit... - 36.3643
Fruit Bread Pudding
1. Cut each slice of bread into squares and place in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over bread, toss well. Grease a 4 cup capacity baking dish, line with butter soaked bread.
2. Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla. essence, nutmeg and cinnamon. Pour... - 36.3379
Danish Fruit Pudding
Combine cornflour, salt and sugar in a saucepan; slowly stir in the pineapple juice.
Place the pan over moderate heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Boil until thick and clear (2 to 3 minutes).
Add fruits and lemon juice (reserve a... - 36.2855
Roly-poly Pudding With Jam, Treacle, Or Fruit Mince
This incredibly tasty Roly Poly pudding is an indulgent dessert and is an all-time favorite at home. What's more, this mouthwateringly delicious Roly Poly Pudding can be filled with extra srumptious spread of jam, syrup or fruit mince, as per your choice! - 36.1307
Surprise Fruit Pudding
1) Drain the pineapple thoroughly and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin over the reserved juice
for 5 minutes .
3) Stir in honey, stir constantly over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir in the pineapple,... - 36.0908
Molasses Fruit Pudding
Melt shortening, add molasses, milk and beaten egg.
Mix dry ingredients together, add raisins and stir into first mixture.
Turn into greased mold, cover and steam for 1 1/2 hours.
Serves 6. - 36.0279
Castle Fruit Pudding
1. Put the apricots and apples into a medium pan and cover with the water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the apricots are soft. Add a little extra water during cooking if the fruit seems dry.
2. When cooked, remove the stones... - 35.8938
Holiday Dry Fruit Pudding
Combine dried fruits, pineapple chunks and juice, red wine and water in 3-quart casserole.
Spread cherry pie filling over mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
Microwave 20 to 25 minutes on HIGH, or until fruits are tender.
Serve warm or... - 35.7316
Fruit Pudding has a terrific taste. The fruit and pastry crust gives the Fruit Pudding a grand taste. Fruit Pudding is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 35.7064
1) Keep the ice-cream at the room temperature and let it melt completely.
2) Take cream in a bowl and add sugar(according to your taste) in it, mix it properly.
3) Add the melted ice-cream in the mixture and again mix it.
4) Now take... - 35.4137
Sift flour and salt into cider in saucepan.
Cook over gentle heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Cook 1 minute longer.
Remove from heat and blend in rest of ingredients.
Turn into individual serving dishes.
Serve hot or cold. - 35.3566
Four Fruit Layer Pudding
You can use a selection of any fresh or dried fruit for this pudding, but it looks most attractive with layers of contrasting colors.
Grease a 5 cup pudding basin and prepare a steamer.
Roll out suet crust thinly.
Cut out a small circle to fit the bottom of... - 35.1394
Candied Fruit Pudding
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Beat egg yolks until thick and combine with creamed mixture.
Chop candied fruits, mix with flour and salt and add gradually to first mixture, blending thoroughly.
Fold in egg whites beaten until stiff but not dry.
Pour... - 35.0512
Spiced Fruit Rice Pudding
Cook the rice in a pressure cooker or regular saucepan, using milk instead of water. Use 2 1/2 cups milk in the pressure cooker OR 3 cups for regular cooking.
When cooked the rice should be tender but will look soupier than rice cooked with water. Stir in... - 34.8536
Fruit Pudding With Suet Crust
Prepare the fruit and mix it with the sugar.
Sift the flour and baking-powder, add the suet and salt.
Mix with sufficient water to make a soft, but firm, dough.
Grease and line a basin.
Fill to the top with the fruit and sugar and add 1/4 gill of cold... - 34.7351
Fruit Rice Pudding With Lemon Sauce
Beat egg, add sugar and fold in rice, add sweet milk, fruits, and spices; add vanilla, lastly pour in the melted butter.
Pour all into a greased baking dish and bake in moderate (350-degree) oven until custard is set and slightly browned on top.
To make the... - 34.672
Fruit And Nut Bread Pudding
Place milk and margarine in 4-cup microwavable measure.
Microwave uncovered on high 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, spread bread cubes evenly in round microwavable dish, 8 X 1 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle with fruit bits, brown sugar and nuts.
Quickly stir eggs into warm milk... - 34.6123
Holiday Fruit Pudding
Combine dried fruits, pineapple chunks and juice, red wine and water in 3-quart casserole.
Spread cherry pie filling over mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
MICROWAVE 20 to 25 MINUTES on HIGH, or until fruits are tender.
Serve warm or chilled. - 34.5161
Holiday Fruit Pudding
Holiday Fruit Pudding are simple and easy to prepare. The discovery of delicious fruit pudding when taking a bite of the Holiday Fruit Pudding is delightfully surprising and exquisite. - 34.1496
Rose Scented Fruit Compote
1. Warm a large tea pot. Add the rose pouchong tea and 900 ml / 1 1/2 pints / 3 3/4 cups of boiling water together with the rose water, if using. Allow to stand and infuse for about 4 minutes.
2. Measure the sugar and lemon juice into a stainless steel... - 33.9585
Christmas Mixed Fruit Pudding
Mix the fruit, ale and lemon juice and rind together.
Cover and leave overnight.
Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Beat in the eggs, then add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Put in the centre of a floured pudding cloth and tie... - 33.4592
Pudding Fruit Recipes By Category