- » Pudding Cup
Pudding Cup Recipes
A cup filled with pudding is commonly referred to as a pudding cup. Different pudding cup recipes can be either sweet or savory. It originated in the United Kingdom centuries ago and has since spread to the rest of ... More »
Apple And Custard Cup
Apple And Custard Cup is another delicay of apple desert. The Lemon flavour gives the Apple And Custard Cup a piquant and energizing taste. - 46.287
Warm Honey Cup Puddings
1. Apply a coat of butter over two large coffee cups of individual ramekins and line their bottoms with nonstick paper
2. Add a teaspoon of honey to the bottom of each of them
3. Heat your oven to 180C/fan160C/gas 4
4. In a bowl, mix... - 45.6758
Nectarine Cup Custards
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Place a roasting pan filled with 2 inches of water, in the oven while heating.
3. Lightly grease 8 custard or soufflé cups of 6-ounce each.
4. In a medium bowl, lightly beat the eggs with a wire whisk... - 43.786
Newfoundland Seven Cup Pudding
Put all 7 cups of ingredients into a mixing bowl and let stand overnight.
Then add baking soda and mix well together.
Pour into a well-greased pudding mold and steam for 3 hours.
Serve hot with lemon sauce or a thin custard sauce.
This mixture will appear... - 37.5673
You May Also Like!
Lemon Pudding Cups
These Lemon Pudding Cups make an excellent dessert after a meal ! Relish it for a snack if you want to ! Just try and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Lemon Pudding Cup are welcome ! - 41.7615
Baked Chocolate Custard Pudding Cups
1. Preheat oven to 300 degree F.
2. Place a saucepan over high heat, add cream, milk, vanilla, and chocolate in it. Stir constantly until the chocolate melts. Let it come to a boil. Remove pan from heat and set it aside.
3. In a small... - 126.983
Steamed Peach Cups
Drain peaches (save juice for sauce) and cut up slices.
Combine peaches and corn syrup and divide mixture among six 6-oz. greased custard cups.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and mace into mixing bowl.
Beat milk, butter and egg together lightly with... - 42.5591
Choco Mint Cups
1. Prepare chocolate pudding mix according to package directions.
2. Remove pan from heat.
3. Add miniature marshmallows and peppermint extract,
4. Stirring until marshmallows melt.
1. Spoon pudding into 6 dessert dishes.
2. Serve warm. - 34.3042
Easy Chocolate Cups
1) Melt chocolate into a bowl , placed over a pot of boiling water
2) Using a pastry brush, coat the liners thinly with the melted chocolate
3) Place the liners into the refrigerator to chill thoroughly
4) Peel of the liners and fill the cups with ice... - 31.1963
Milk Chocolate Mousse In Dark Chocolate Cups
1) Into a saucepan, melt the bittersweet chocolate and allow to cool
2) Using spoon, coat the insides of a 12 cup muffin liners
2) Place the muffin liners into the refrigerator till the chocolate is firm
3) Once firm peel off the liners
4) Into a... - 40.0937
Creamy Peach Cup
Thaw peaches just until they can be removed from package; cut into chunks.
Pour into blender; blend until thoroughly chopped.
Add remaining ingredients; mix until smooth.
Serve immediately in chilled cups or individual serving dishes. - 24.9743
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Fold in whipped topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
PLACE about 1 tablespoon crushed cookies in each cup.
Fill cups about 3/4 full with pudding mixture.
Top with remaining crushed... - 32.8531
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Drain raspberries, reserving syrup.
Combine syrup and ice cubes to make 1 cup.
Add to gelatin, stirring until ice is melted.
Place bowl in larger bowl of ice and water.
Let stand, stirring occasionally, until gelatin is... - 41.1183
Upside-down Date Pudding
The upside down date pudding is a baked pudding prepared with flour, eggs and sugar along with dates and walnuts. The upside down pudding date pudding is baked with a brown sugar sauce over it. Rich and chewy, the upside down date pudding can be served as... - 44.5664
Pudding Cup Recipes By Category