- » Pudding Cheese
Pudding Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pudding cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pudding cheese recipes.
Banana Pudding Cheesecake
Make your holidays extra special with a magnificent banana pudding cheesecake that is absolutely magical. Watch this excellent video that shows this marvelous cheesecake with a gorgeous meringue topping. The video is definitely a must watch for a great... - 149.215
Savory Gorgonzola Cheese Bread Pudding
Most of us rarely try to replicate dishes we eat at a restaurant because we think that there are way too many complex ingredients and processes involved. Many a times these seemingly complex dishes are so easy to make. Watch Chef John replicate a savory... - 122.095
Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding
If you have a sweet tooth, you are going to love this Creamy Cheese Bread Pudding recipe. This pudding is simply delicious and feels like biting into a Croissant filled with cream cheese. You can even use leftover bread to prepare this pudding. - 84.1142
Individual Cheese Pudding
This mouth-watering Individual Cheese Pudding is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Individual Cheese Pudding for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 49.471
Cheddar Spoon Bread
Spoon bread is much like a savory souffle or pudding but has a consistency of a bread. It adds taste to your meal. There are many recipes to make spoon bread. Try this recipe of cheddar spoon bread and enjoy!! - 49.118
Cheese And Rice Pudding
Put 300 ml (1/2 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet.
Chop one onion and slice the others.
Put the rice and the chopped onion in an 18-cm(7-in) souffle dish and sprinkle with salt.
Pour on the milk and stand the dish on the trivet.
Cover lightly... - 49.0306
Hot Cheese Pudding
1) Spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°.
3) In a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking dish, arrange eight of the bread slices.
4) Sprinkle half of Monterey Jack cheese and half of the shallots... - 48.1479
1) Use a saucepan, to bring the mixture of milk, onion, bay leaf and parsley stalks to the boil.
2) Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
3) Strain over the breadcrumbs and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
4) Add the lightly... - 47.5677
Savory Bread Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Take a 9 inch nonstick skillet and melt some margarine in it.
3. Add in onion, mushrooms, garlic and saute on medium to high heat for 1 to 2 minutes until veggies are tenderized.
4.Now add the... - 47.1388
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.8069
Individual Strawberry Cheese Pudding
1. Using a soup strainer, drain thawed strawberries. Reserve the liquid in a small sauce pan.
2. Add gelatin and keep aside for 5 minutes.
3. Gently heat till gelatin dissolves and keep aside to cool.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 46.7405
Creamed Cheese Pudding
Creamed Cheese Pudding is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this pudding recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the cheese and cream is simply heavenly! - 46.5083
Overnight Cheese Strata
1. Thinly slice off crusts of bread
2. Spread butter on both sides of bread slices
3. Place on a wooden board or paper towel lined surface and cut sliced into small even size cubes.
4. Grease large square baking dish.
5. In the baking dish, arrange... - 45.4603
Mexican Corn And Cheese Pudding With Beaten Egg
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat until hot.
Add onion and green pepper.
Saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Position knife in food processor bowl; add corn, and pulse 10 to 12 times or until corn is coarsely chopped.
Add... - 45.3722
Corn Pudding With Cheese And Chili
1) In a gas flame or under the broiler, roast the poblano or Anaheim chile peppers by keeping it as close to the heat as possible, turning, until charred all over.
2) In a paper bag place it sealed for 10 minutes; then rub off the blackened... - 45.0605
Cherry Cottage Pudding
Drain cherries and save juice for sauce.
Cream shortening and sugar together until fluffy.
Add egg and flavoring and beat well.
Sift flour, baking powder, salt and soda together.
Add alternately with milk in small amounts, mixing well after each addition.
Add... - 44.9634
1) Grease a fireproof dish.
2) Put bread and butter slices in the dish.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs with seasonings and add onion, most of the cheese and Worcester cheese.
4) Add milk and pour the mixture into pie dish.
5) Leave rest for... - 44.8872
Individual Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Grease 8 custard cups with butter.
3. Press hard-boiled eggs and cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Add to a bowl and blend.
5. In another bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar and melted butter or margarine... - 44.6666
Ham And Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With the ham slices, line a greased charlotte mold.
3) Melt the butter and blend it in the flour.
4) Add the milk very gradually and cook the mixture, stirring, till a thick and smooth... - 44.3201
Cream Cheese Mousse
Set refrigerator control for coldest setting.
Combine gelatin with sugar in saucepan.
Add pineapple juice and cook over low heat, stirring, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Add orange and lemon juice.
Blend cheese with next 3 ingredients.
Stir in... - 44.1684
Apple Cheese Pudding
Put brown sugar, water, cinnamon, and clove into a saucepan and bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer until a light syrup is formed.
Discard spices; set syrup aside.
Meanwhile, arrange a layer of toast cubes in a buttered casserole.
Cover with a layer of... - 44.0119
Noodle Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and beat eggs in it.
3) Add salt, sour cream and sugar. Beat all the ingredients nicely together.
4) Add noodles and cheese.
5) Take a 2 quart casserole or baking dish and turn the... - 43.9592
Savory Noodle And Cheese Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 9" x 2" bakingdish.
In a 12 inch skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 6 minutes or until golden.
Add the cabbage and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add... - 43.7445
Corn Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Take a bowl add kernel corn, pimento, shredded cheddar cheese, green pepper, beaten eggs, milk, all-purpose flour, sugar, melted butter, and salt to it and blend them well.
3. Portion the mixture on 1... - 43.6703
Bread And Cheese Pudding
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F.
2. Apply butter to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. Apply butter to bread. Using a knife, cut off crusts and cut each piece into four neat triangles.
4. In the bottom of the dish, line up a layer of... - 43.5384
Strawberry Cheese Delight
In 2 quart saucepan, bring berries to a gentle boil.
Mix the cold water and cornstarch in a cup and slowly pour into the berries, stirring until thickened.
Set aside to cool.
In mixing bowl beat softened cream cheese with confectioners' sugar until... - 43.2382
Blender Cheese Fondue
Put Gruyere cheese in blender; blend till finely chopped; set aside.
Warm the wine.
Put 2 cups of Swiss cheese in blender with flour, nutmeg, pepper, and garlic; blend till finely chopped.
With blender at low speed gradually add warm wine, then Swiss cheese;... - 43.1077
Three Cheese Mold
Put cold water and gelatin in blender container; let stand a few minutes to soften.
Add boiling water; blend till gelatin is dissolved.
Add Cheddar cheese, cottage cheese, blue cheese, sour cream, onion, 2 sprigs parsley, and Worcestershire sauce to mixture... - 43.087
Cheddar Cheese Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Boil the milk and pour it all over the breadcrumbs.
3) Add the cheese, mustard and seasoning and mix well. Add the eggs and stir well.
4) Pour the entire mixture into a greased 2 ½ cup... - 42.509
Cheddar Broccoli Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute, stirring, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the broccoli, salt, and pepper,... - 42.4917
Lemon Cheese Dessert
Mix gelatin, water, and lemon juice.
In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy; pour into gelatin mixture.
Using another bowl, whip chilled milk until fluffy.
Fold in gelatin and cheese mixture.
Crush vanilla wafers,... - 42.4239
1. Preheat oven hot to 400° F.
2. Grease a pie dish or fireproof dish (1 pint size).
3. Separate yolks and egg whites and keep in different bowl.
4. Beat egg yolks and add warmed milk, cheese and seasonings to it.
5. Pour the mixture... - 42.3822
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F .
2. Apply margarine to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. In a pan, heat the milk.
4. Take away thepan from heat; put in breadcrumbs, seasonings, margarine. Close the pan with lide and allow to stand for 1... - 42.1934
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, boil the milk and stir in the crumbs.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and add the egg yolks, cheese and seasoning. Mix well.
4) Fold in the whites and pour the entire concoction... - 42.045
Ricotta Cheese Bake
Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch chunks and place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until no longer pink.
In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs well with a fork.
Add other seasonings (parsley, salt, sweet basil, pepper) and mix well.
Add ricotta... - 41.932
Coeur A La Crème
1. In a cup, combine gelatin and cold water and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
2. Sieve the cottage cheese though a fine meshed sieve to get a smooth creamy mixture. Keep aside.
3. Place the softened gelatin cup in a bath of boiling... - 41.9109
Ham And Cheese Pudding
1) In a bowl, ham, cheese, breadcrumbs, herbs, mustard, and salt and pepper together.
2) Stir in the eggs and milk, mix thoroughly.
3) In a 3 pt souffle dish, pour in the mixture and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.
4) Cook uncovered in the microwave... - 41.7887
Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and sugar.
Beat in eggs.
Gradually stir in milk and apricot nectar.
Drain the noodles; return to the pan.
Add the cream cheese mixture and... - 41.2608
its a light pudding which can be further flavoured with chocolate or any other flavouring of ur choice.can be filled with different filling like banana caramel,caramalised ginger,lemon grass...i mean anything - 41.1598
Ham And Cheese Pudding
My family loves this Ham-Flavored Cheese Pudding. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Ham-Flavored Cheese Pudding that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 41.1366
Noodle Cheese Pudding
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Prepare noodles in boiling water as per the package directions.
3.Strain and rinse under cold running water.
5.Whisk the yolks along with salt.
6.Put cheese, sugar and margarine and mix... - 41.1063
Cheese Spinach Pie
Cook spinach and drain.
Add next 6 ingredients.
Place in a small shallow casserole or 8-inch pie pan.
Sprinkle with Parmesan and paprika and dot with butter.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (350°F.) for about 20 minutes. - 40.8318
Everyday Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, dice the bread. You can also make bread crumbs out of it.
3. In a pan, take butter and milk. Heat it.
4. Pour it over the bread. Keep it aside to cool.
5. In a... - 40.6917
Cheese Apple Noodle Pudding
Mix first 7 ingredients and pour into buttered 2-quart casserole.
Mix brown sugar, bread crumbs, and butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle crumbs over noodles.
Bake in preheated moderate oven (375° F.) for about 20 minutes.
Serve warm with cream. - 40.5092
Cheddar Cheese Sticks
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in 1/2 cup butter.
Add cheese and mix well; then add enough water to hold ingredients together.
Roll out on floured board to rectangle 14 x 8 inches.
Dot with 2 tablespoons butter; fold corners into center.
Roll out again, dot with 2... - 40.4365
Cheddar Cheese Pastry
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) With a pastry blender cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3) Add cheese to stir in.
4) Evenly sprinkle cold water over the surface and moisten the ingredients using a fork.
5)... - 40.3378
1) In a blender, mix together cottage cheese, butter milk, sweetener and cherry extract.
2) Blend it for 2 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
3) In a cup, soak gelatine in cold water until soft.
4) Stir in the boiling water until dissolved.
5) In... - 40.2027
Take the cottage cheese and flour in a bowl.
Sprinkle sugar and salt.
Take the yolks of the eggs in another bowl.
Pour milk into it and whip well.
Add the yolk milk combination into the cheese mixture.
Whisk the egg whites until... - 40.0942
Bread Pudding With Sliced Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) In a greased deep pie dish or a shallow 1-quart casserole, place alternate layers of bread and cheese. In each layer, ensure that the slices are overlapping. Finish the layering with... - 39.9339
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Cook noodles using package directions; rinse with cold water and drain.
Combine noodles with sour cream, cottage cheese, milk, melted butter and salt in bowl; mix well.
Spoon into prepared baking... - 39.911
Bread And Cheese Pudding
Arrange alternate layers of bread and cheese in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking pan ending with a layer of cheese.
Heat milk with the onion.
Pour slowly over eggs combined with the seasonings, stirring constantly.
Pour milk mixture over bread and cheese.
Let stand... - 39.6039
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and sautÃ© the onion till pink
2) Stir in the biscuit crumbs and mix well
3) Into a lightly greased flan tin or loose bottom tin
4) Press the biscuit mixture and smoothen
5) Chill in the refrigerator to firm
6)... - 39.5751
Potato Cheese Custard
In 2 cup glass measure, mix together milk, cheese spread, and onion.
Cook on high (9) for 4 minutes, or until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile in1/2 quart glass dish combine eggs, parsley, salt, dry mustard and pepper.
Gradually stir hot milk... - 39.5331
Ham Flavored Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Take a 1 ½ quart greased casserole and evenly spread the ham over its bottom.
3. Take a bowl and combine Swiss cheese, heavy cream, nicely beaten eggs, and salt and spoon this mixture over the ham.... - 39.3538
Rice And Cheese Pudding With Peas
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of waterto a boil.
Add the rice and boil for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold waterto stop the cooking, in the same saucepan, bring the milk, water, onion, bay leaf, salt, nutmeg, and allspice to a simmer over moderate... - 38.3648
Mexican Corn And Cheese Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the milk into the cornmeal and set aside.
In a medium size heavy saucepan over moderate heat, bring the remaining milk to a simmer about 3 minutes.
Whisk in the cornmeal mixture and cook, stirring,... - 38.193
Cheese A La Creme
Beat cream cheese and cottage cheese until smooth and creamy.
Gradually beat in.cream, beating until thick.
Stand strainer (or colander) in bowl deeper than strainer.
Line strainer with several thicknesses of cheesecloth.
Pour in mixture; tie cloth.
Let drain... - 37.7892
1) In a 1/2-quart casserole, boil the water for 6 to 7 minutes.
2) In a saucer, break the eggs, prick the yolk membrane and slip the eggs into the boiling water.
3) Allow the eggs to cook for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, until the yolks are set.
4) Allow... - 37.5384
Individual Cheese Stratas
Arrange alternate layers of bread, onion, and cheese in 4 individual 1 1/2 cup baking dishes, having cheese on top.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over top.
Set dishes in shallow pan of water and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 25... - 36.1568
Sweet Cheese Pudding In Syrup
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, heat milk over low heat to 110°F.
Mix rennet with cold water, 3/4 cup of the sugar, and vanilla; stir thoroughly into milk.
Let stand at room temperature until set (about 1 hour).
With a sharp knife, cut straight through mixture to... - 35.9414
Cheese And Ham Pudding
Cheese And Ham Pudding has a scorching taste. The ham and cheese gives the Cheese And Ham Pudding a bracing taste. Cheese And Ham Pudding is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 35.616
Bread Pudding With Cheese
In medium saucepan bring the water, brown sugar, and cinnamon to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 3 minutes.
Stir in butter.
Cut toast in 1-inch pieces; fold into the sugar mixture along with raisins and nuts.
Place half of the mixture in bottom of... - 35.517
Grilled Goat's Cheese With Cranberry Dressing
1. Quarter, core, then thinly slice apples into a bowl with lemon juice and 1 tbsp water. Toss well (this stops apples going brown).
2. Heat grill to high, then line your grill rack with foil. Put the cheeses, rind-side down, on the foil, set aside for a... - 35.5097
Noodle Cottage Cheese Pudding
Cook and drain noodles.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Pour into greased 1 1/2 -quart casserole and bake in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) for about 45 minutes. - 35.4093
1) In medium bowl, using a spoon, beat cheese until light.
2) Add egg, sugar, butter, lemon juice, and salt; beat well.
3) Fold in whipped cream and rum just until combined.
4) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
5) Pour the pudding sauce over... - 35.3016
Baked Macaroni And Cheese Pudding
Cook macaroni according to package directions until tender, then drain thoroughly.
While macaroni cooks, melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour until smooth, and cook a minute or two.
Add the milk a little at a time, and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 34.6374
Sweet Cheese Pudding Taormina
1. In a medium-size bowl blend ricotta cheese with chocolate, vanilla, almond extract, sugar and cream.
2. Spoon into 6 dessert dishes and chill at least an hour.
3. Sprinkle each serving with almonds and serve. - 34.611
Mexican Bread Pudding
Heat oven to 350°.
Cut each toast slice into 4 pieces.
Arrange 8 toast pieces in single layer in ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle half of the cheese, raisins and peanuts over toast.
Repeal top with remaining toast.
Heat syrup, cinnamon and butter... - 34.3978
Grape Cheese Whip
1. Brush the sprigs of grapes lightly with egg white and sprinkle with sugar to coat. Leave to dry.
2. Mix together the lemon rind and juice, cheese, honey and brandy. Chop the remaining grapes and stir in.
3. Whisk the egg whites until stiff enough to hold... - 34.2744
Cheese And Onion Pudding
1. Peel and slice the onions thinly and cook slowly in the milk until just tender,
2. Remove from the heat, add the breadcrumbs and beaten eggs and most of the cheese.
3. Season very carefully with salt, pepper and a . little cayenne pepper. .
4. Turn into a... - 34.2028
Frozen Cheese And Strawberry Dessert
1. In a food mill, tip in the cottage cheese and process well to make a uniform paste. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
2. Add the lemon juice and sugar to the bowl and beat well till smooth
3. Add the sour cream to the bowl and mix well again
4.... - 34.1076
Onion Cheese Round
Preheat oven to 375°F.
On lightly floured pastry cloth, unroll one package rolls; pinch perforations together.
Unroll second package rolls; lay on top of first; pinch perforations together.
Roll all into 18" by 8" rectangle; sprinkle evenly with cheese; then... - 33.9917
Cut the bread into neat dice or make into breadcrumbs, and put into a basin.
Heat the butter with the milk, pour over the bread.
Allow to cool slightly, then add the beaten eggs and most of the grated cheese.
Pour into a pie or entree dish and... - 33.7147
Leicester Cheese Pudding
1. Heat the milk to boiling point, pour on to the breadcrumbs and mix well. Stir in the butter or margarine.
2. Blend the dried egg and the 30 ml/2 tbls of water to a smooth paste, then stir it into the breadcrumbs with the cheese and onion. Season with salt... - 33.562
Wine And Cheese Bread Pudding
Place bread slices on baking sheet and toast under broiler until light brown.
Tear into bite-size pieces; spread in even layer in 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Drizzle wine over bread so all is moistened.
Sprinkle raisins evenly over bread, then sprinkle e - 33.0161
Ricotta Cheese Pudding
Process the ricotta in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Add the whipped topping, Triple Sec, and aspartame.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Fold in the chocolate.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for one hour before serving. - 32.9175
Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting
1. In a bowl mix margarine, and cream cheese by using a electric mixer. Beat this mixture till it turns light and fluffy. Fold in vanilla and orange juice to it.
2. Complete the mixture by adding powdered sugar to the mixture. The mixture should be... - 32.8514
In a bowl, combine the cooked pasta, sour cream, cottage cheese, cream, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Taste for seasoning.
In a buttered baking dish, place the noodle mixture, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, fleck with... - 32.7006
Cheddar And Rye Bread Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Grease a 1 1/2 quart bakingdish.
In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, cheese, milk, green onions, eggs, egg whites, mustard, and red pepper.
2 Pour the mixture into the baking dish, cover, and place in a larger baking dish... - 32.6748
Noodle Cheese And Prune Pudding
In a medium bowl combine milk, prunes, sweetener, flour, and cinnamon.
Combine noodles and cottage cheese in a large bowl and transfer to a 10x6x 1 3/4-inch baking dish.
Pour prune mixture over noodles.
Bake at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until hot... - 32.612
Macaroni And Cheese Pudding
Stir grits into boiling water.
Cover and cook over a low heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Then measure exactly 2 cups of the cooled grits into a bowl and beat until smooth.
Beat yolks soundly and stir into grits.
Add cream, salt, and pepper.
Beat... - 32.2933
Cheese Pudding With Breadcrumb
Cheese Pudding is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheese Pudding; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 32.2036
Cheese Yorkshire Pudding Casserole
Beat eggs in medium-size mixing bowl until very thick and lemon-colored.
Add milk gradually.
Add drippings; blend thoroughly.
Add flour and salt gradually; beat until smooth.
Fold in half of cheese.
Pour into well-greased 1 quart baking dish; sprinkle... - 32.1024
Brandied Cheddar Cheese
Have cheese and butter at room temperature.
Add sugar, cayenne, and 1/4 cup brandy; mix or beat with electric mixer until quite smooth.
Gradually add remaining 1/4 cup brandy, mixing until creamy.
Store in covered crock in refrigerator.
Keeps indefinitely. - 31.9197
Lemon Ricotta Puddings
1. Make the ricotta: Line a strainer with a double layer of cheesecloth and set over a large bowl. In a large saucepan, heat the milk and cream over moderately high heat to 180°. Remove from the heat and slowly add the vinegar until you see the milk... - 31.8597
Asparagus Cheese Pudding
Put half the crumbs evenly in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Cover with asparagus.
Sprinkle with remaining crumbs and 3/4 cup cheese.
Heat soup, milk and seasonings and pour over crumbs.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and dot with butter.
Bake in... - 31.6193
Cherry Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a large baking dish with 2 cups water. Butter eight 6-ounce ramekins or a 1-quart baking dish. Scatter the cherries or raisins on the bottom. Separate the eggs, placing the whites in a medium bowl and the yolks in a large... - 31.389
Toast bread in toaster oven; butter and quarter each slice.
In 1 1/2 quart baking dish arrange alternate layers of toast and cheese, ending with cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and mustard.
Pour over toast and cheese in baking dish.
Bake in 325Â°F toaster... - 31.1076
Cheese And Apple Pudding
Is there anything more delicious than apple cheese pudding. “Here is an easy to follow recipe for your favorite apple cheese pudding. Go ahead and impress your friends and yes, pamper you taste-buds as well! - 30.9697
Coeur A La Crème
1. Combine thoroughly the cottage cheese, cream cheese and salt. Gradually add the heavy cream, beating constantly until the mixture is smooth.
2. Turn the mixture into individual heart-shaped baskets or molds (which have been lined with one layer of... - 30.9369
Gooseberry Cheese Cooler
1. Top and tail the gooseberries and place them in a pan. Finely grate the rind from the orange and squeeze out the juice, then add them both to the pan. Cover the pan and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is tender.
2. Remove from the heat... - 30.7304
Cottage Cheese Dessert
Beat cheese with electric mixer until as smooth as possible.
Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours, or for a few hours in refrigerator. - 30.3407
Baked Cheese Pudding
Combine eggs and half-and-half; beat well.
Stir in breadcrumbs, cheese, and butter.
Pour mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes or until set.
Serve immediately. - 30.2816
Baked Cheese Pudding
In well buttered casserole, place alternate layers of cubes and cheese.
Pour mixture over this.
Bake 45 to 60 minutes at 325° F., placing casserole in pan of water. - 30.2528
Cottage Cheese Topper
Put first 2 ingredients in blender.
Slowly add water, blending till desired consistency.
Serve over baked potatoes. - 30.0494
Strawberry Cheese Pudding
Press cottage cheese through a sieve.
Blend in sugar and vanilla.
Fold in berries.
Spoon into serving dishes.
Combine graham wafer crumbs, melted butter and nutmeg at serving time and sprinkle over desserts. - 29.5605
Pudding Cheese Pie
With electric mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese until very soft.
Gradually add 1/2 cup of the milk, beating until smooth.
Add remaining milk and the pie filling mix, beating at low speed until blended, 1 minute.
Pour immediately into pie crust.
Chill... - 29.279
Dramatic Cream Cheese Frosting
Blend cream cheese, margarine, and vanilla until smooth.
Gradually add sugar, beat until smooth and of a spreading consistency.
Spread on cake and top with black walnuts. - 28.891
Cheese Pudding In Syrup
In a 2 1/2 to 3-quart pan, heat milk until lukewarm (110° on a deep-fat frying thermometer).
Mix rennet with the 4 tablespoons water, the 3/4 cup sugar, and vanilla, and stir thoroughly into milk.
Let stand, undisturbed, at room temperature for 1 hour or... - 28.8206
Pudding Cheese Recipes By Category