- » Pudding Balls
Pudding Balls Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pudding Balls recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pudding Balls recipes.
Scandinavian Fish Balls Or Pudding
Cut fish in 1-inch pieces.
Rub each piece with your fingers to feel any bones in meat— they are easy to pull out.
With metal blade in place, turn on food processor.
Drop fish pieces, a few at a time, down feed tube and process until fish is mashed.
Scrape... - 41.8915
Hung Yun Dau Fu (almond Pudding)
Place water in a saucepan, bring to the boil, add agar agar.
Stir until dissolved.
Powdered agar agar takes only a few minutes, but strands take longer.
Add condensed milk, almond paste and essence.
Pour into a large shallow glass dish, chill... - 33.6079
Sticky Banana Pudding
1. Preheat oven 190C/170C fan/gas 5.
2. Allow sugar-cream mixture to come to boil, stir in butter and chocolate and melt. Refrigerate for an hour to chill to a soft, firm chocolate ganache.
3. Take 6 pudding moulds, grease thoroughly... - 45.5235
Mini Plum Puddings
Mini Plum Puddings, Desserts & Sweets, 4 Ingredients, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Mini Plum Puddings from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save you Time and money in... - 0
Lemon Pudding Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease two large cookie sheets or line each with parchment paper.
Mix first four ingredients in a large bowl until dough forms.
Put a few tablespoons of sugar in a small bowl for the topping.
Roll dough into 1" balls, then roll... - 37.5463
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1) Into a sifter, measure the flour, soda, salt, instant mashed-potato powder and pumpkin-pie spice.
2) In a large bowl, cream the margarine or butter with brown sugar till the mixture is fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla and orange rind.
3)... - 46.0851
Lemon Pudding Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Lightly grease one large or two small cookie sheets with vegetable oil.
Mix biscuit mix and pudding mix together in a large mixing bowl.
Add egg and vegetable oil to mixes.
Blend well until a dough forms.
Roll dough into 1 in.... - 35.7381
Grandma's Breakfast Bread Pudding
1) Take stale bread to tear into small pieces.
2) Fill a shallow bowl with water.
3) Dip bread pieces in water to saturate. Form a ball by squeezing water.
4) Preheat the oven to 350°.
5) In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish place balls.
6) In... - 40.4556
Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding
Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare baked recipe, Meatballs & Yorkshire Pudding is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 47.9971
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. Combine the bread crumbs with the flour, brown sugar, molasses, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange juice concentrate, butter or margarine, brandy or sherry, eggs and raisins in a large bowl, blending well.
2. Place the mixture in a 1 1/2-quart... - 35.8739
1) Grease a 10-cup mixing bowl properly and sprinkle it lightly with sugar. Tap out the excess, if any. Use jelly-roll slices to line the side and bottom.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine or butter. Remove the pan from the heat and add... - 46.0515
Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
Sift flour, salt and baking powder together and add to first mixture.
Form into balls.
Place in buttered muffin pans and press around edges of pans.
Fill center with mixture of jam and nuts and bake in... - 43.0786
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a medium saucepan, place the water and the butter
3. Place the pan over moderate heat and stir well till the butter is melted.
4. Once the mixture has come to the boil, the heat has to be reduced... - 40.2796
How To Make A Traditional Christmas Pudding - Part 1
Christmas really does not feel like christmas unless there is a rich and delicious christmas pudding served as a dessert, right? Worried that the cooking is too time consuming and cumbersome? Well, not any more! Watch part 1 of the 2 part video series on... - 107.406
How To Make A Traditional Christmas Pudding - Part 2
Part 2 of the video series explains how to perfectly steam and decorate the christmas pudding. Sue McMohan's amazingly detailed descriptions in the video make things so simple that you would want to make this rich pudding for almost every dessert! - 98.8596
Rinse fillets; drain.
Cut into small pieces and sprinkle with salt.
Put fish through food chopper using finest blade.
Mix ground fish with cornstarch and nutmeg.
Put through chopper 4 more times. (A blender may be used instead of food chopper but the milk and... - 38.9219
Pickled Onion Steak And Ale Pudding
Trim the beef of any really thick fat or tough bits of gristle - although you want to retain a certain degree of fat in order to keep the meat moist and add plenty of flavour.
Visit your local butcher for good beef and avoid lean braising steak, the latter... - 47.868
Pudding Cookies is an easy to prepare snack recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 31.4642
Easy Ginger Pudding Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Lightly grease one large or two small cookie sheets with vegetable oil.
Mix biscuit mix, pudding mix, and ginger together in a large mixing bowl.
Slightly beat eggs together.
Add eggs and vegetable oil to mixes.
Blend well... - 37.2195
pudding cookies are simple cookies made with instant chocolate pudding mix and biscuit mix. Mixded together with egg and cooking oil, the pudding cookies have a chocolate flavor and are baked for an oven fresh treat. - 27.0111
Christmas Pudding Candy
Cook sugar, cream, and butter to a soft ball.
Beat until creamy then beat in fruit and nuts.
If coconut is coarse, grind it.
When well mixed, roll as for meat loaf.
Wrap in wet cloth, then in wax paper and put away to ripen two weeks, or longer, in... - 39.7831
Ground Rice Pudding
Mix the ground rice and ground almonds together.
Pour into a saucepan and gradually add 600 ml (1 pint) of the milk, whisking continually to prevent any balls forming.
Add the cardamom seeds and cook over a low heat for at least 15 minutes, stirring... - 42.2415
English Fruit Pudding
Sift flour with baking powder and the salt into a bowl.
With a fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in ice water, a tablespoon at a time, to make a dough that holds together in a ball.
Turn out onto a lightly floured board and roll... - 41.9923
Butterscotch Pudding Candy
Butterscotch make a splendid treat with just about anything. This butterscotch pudding candy proves me true. A wonderful treat that is enjoyed by all ages. - 42.1685
Steak And Kidney Pudding
1. Trim off any excess fat from the chuck steak and kidneys cut into roughly 2cm dice and 1cm dice respectively, alternately get it done by a butcher.
2. Place the flour into a shallow dish and season well with salt and pepper.
3. Lightly grease... - 79.5399
Take the chhana, flour, cardamom, sodium bi carbonate and 1 tsp of ghee in a bowl and knead well Next, form small, long balls with the final mixture.
Heat the ghee in a kadhai and fry the balls till they turn dark brown.
In another kadhai, boil the milk with... - 42.6397
1. Roll 5 balls, each 25 g (1 oz), of white icing and gently indent each with the end of a paintbrush to make golf balls. Shape the heads of 5 clubs, each 40 g (1 1/2 oz), in white icing, adding markings with a knife. Dampen the tips of the dowelling rods and... - 45.231
Upside Down Apple Tart
Upside Down Apple Tart has a lip smacking taste. The Lemon flavour gives the Upside Down Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. - 45.1428
If you still remember the elegant taste of creamy rasmalai and want to recreate the experience, then why don't you try it in your own kitchen? This favorite Indian dessert has won million hearts with its thick, creamy and sweet flavor. Watch the video and try... - 135.192
Ginataang Bilo Bilo - Filipino Merienda Food
Ginataang Bilo Bilo is a type of Filipino snack or dessert made by cooking root vegetables and fruit in sweetened coconut milk with chewy balls of mochi (bilo bilo). Taro, ube, and sweet potato make up the base of this incredibly unique tropical treat with... - 0
Hot Kachori is north indian delicious dish made from flour moong dal garam masala. Specially great for holiday marriage party and festival. - 44.9919
1) In a bowl, combine the croutons and bread together.
2) In milk, melt the butter and add mixture to the crumbs.
3) Stir the eggs in. Shape into balls measuring about 1 ½-inch.
4) Serve at room temperature. - 32.8427
Holiday Coconut Dreams
Coconut Dreams has a great taste. The egg white with sugar gives the Coconut Dreams a different taste. - 40.9674
Butter sides of heavy 2-quart saucepan.
In it combine sugars, cream, milk, and butter.
Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly till sugars dissolve and mixture comes to boiling.
Then cook to soft-ball stage (238°), stirring only if necessary.
Immediately... - 38.3397
Day before: In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate.
Shape mixture into 1-inch balls, then roll in grated chocolate.
Store in covered container at least a day to mellow. - 32.6393
Blend together sugar, milk, butter, corn syrup and salt in a 3-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until sugar is dissolved.
MICROWAVE 6 MINUTES on HIGH, or until a small amount dropped in very cold water forms a soft ball... - 44.319
Original Pâté Sucre
Sift the flour with a generous pinch of salt on to a large board, scrubbed table or marble slab.
Make a large well in the centre and into it put the butter (cut into small pieces), the egg yolks, vanilla essence and caster sugar.
Using a 'pecking' motion with... - 35.4093
Basic Flaky Pastry
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) Add shortening to cut in with pastry blender to make the mixture like coarse meal.
3) Evenly sprinkle cold water with a tablespoon for several times and keep on stirring with a fork until the ingredients... - 33.6153
Cheddar Cheese Pastry
1) In a bowl, add flour and salt to combine.
2) With a pastry blender cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3) Add cheese to stir in.
4) Evenly sprinkle cold water over the surface and moisten the ingredients using a fork.
5)... - 40.7798
Mix together sugar, milk, and Karo in saucepan.
Bring to boil; lower heat and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
When a drop forms a firm ball in cold water, remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
Beat well with large spoon... - 39.5113
Combine sugars, cream, and pineapple; cook, stirring occasionally, to soft ball stage, 236 degrees.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, ginger, and vanilla.
Cool to room temperature, stirring, until lukewarm.
Beat until mixture loses its gloss.
Pour into... - 44.283
Mix all ingredients in 3-quart saucepan.
Bring slowly to boil, stirring constantly.
Bring to full rolling boil for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally (a small amount dropped into cold water should form a soft ball at 235 degrees.) Remove pan from heat;... - 34.6981
Easy Bread Dumplings
Mix all ingredients together; let stand 5 minutes, and mix again.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls into a little flour, then roll into balls.
Drop into just boiling soup or stew; simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Cover and simmer 2-3 minutes longer.
Do not cook more... - 40.3217
Cherry Salad Supreme
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry salad supreme is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.1824
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
Blackberry And Apple Hat
The combination of blackberry with apple is an old favorite, and never better than when inside a suet crust.
Grease a 5 cup pudding basin.
Roll out the suet crust into a circle about 1/4 inch thick.
Cut out a quarter and line the basin.
Peel, core and slice... - 36.1842
Suji Ka Halwa
Want a simple dessert to have after a meal? Suji ka halwa is a simple, easy and quick dessert made with few ingredients from kitchen cabinet and its extremely delicious. The chef is doing it in two simple steps, roasting semolina and making a simple sugar... - 121.751
Put 1 1/2 cups of sugar and water to boil.
In another pan put the milk & 1 cup sugar to boil.
Make balls from paneer and flatten to make patties (1" diameter) and gently let into the boiling water.
Cover with a perforated or partially covered lid.
Boil for... - 45.1098
Christmas Cookies (pastini Di Natale)
Sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
Mix in butter or margarine with fingers.
Add egg yolk, almond extract and milk.
Mix to a firm ball.
Turn onto a floured board and knead for about five minutes.
Roll out dough to a thickness of 1/4... - 46.1953
Frozen Christmas Custard
Frozen Christmas Custard is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Frozen Christmas Custard recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.971
Wonderful Walnut Tarts
Make piecrust mix as package label directs; divide into two balls; thinly roll out each one on lightly floured pastry cloth; cut out 9 four-inch circles, making 18 circles in all.
Snugly fit each circle into a 2 1/2-inch muffin cup; trim top edges even;... - 49.5494
Caramelized Onion Tart
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5. Slide a baking sheet in to heat. Roll the pastry out enough to line a deep 20cm flan tin or a shallow 23cm one. Chill for 10 mins.
2. Put a few balls of crumpled foil in the base of the pastry case, then bake on the baking... - 34.4046
Oreilles De Cochon
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
In another bowl, combine milk, egg yolk, and vinegar.
Add to flour mixture and stir to blend.
Form dough into a soft ball.
Place dough on lightly floured board and roll it out paper thin.
Cut it in... - 47.2199
Maple Syrup Fudge
Combine maple syrup, corn syrup and half and half in 1-1/2 - quart saucepan.
Place pan over moderate heat; stir constantly until mixture starts to boil.
Continue cooking mixture without stirring until it reaches 234 degrees on candy thermometer or until a... - 35.3383
Chocolate Vermicelli Truffles
Chocolate Truffles has a wonderful taste. The sour cream and butter gives the Chocolate Truffles a velvety taste. - 42.8611
1. Work the butter into a brick shape measuring 3 by 5 by 1 1/2 inches.
2. Spoon three tablespoons of flour onto waxed paper and coat butter with it. Wrap butter in waxed paper and refrigerate.
3. Place remaining flour in a large mixing bowl. With the fingers... - 41.2876
A cuisine of South India prepared during festivals including Diwali. - 35.8691
Apricot Upside Down Flan
Apricot Upside Down Flan has a nourishing taste. The egg and butter gives the Apricot Upside Down Flan a delicious taste. - 45.3781
Microwaved Almond Tart
Almond Tart is soft and delightful in taste. The sour cream gives the Almond Tart a velvety taste. - 45.5101
Rough Puff Pastry
Sift the flour into a bowl with a pinch of salt and add the fat, cut into small, cherry-sized pieces.
Stir well, make a well in the centre and pour in the water and lemon juice.
Mix, first with a knife, then with one hand until it forms a ball, but do not... - 38.107
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl; cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle ice water, 1 teaspoon at a time, over surface, and toss with a fork until mixture is moist and... - 39.3751
Thai Luk Chup
For all the sweet teeth here is a master piece of desserts. Thai luk chup is an out of the world dessert, which was served in the royal palaces in ancient times and even now it has high regard among Thai people. This video shows how this truly artistic,... - 108.015
If you ask me, this Black Halva recipe is the best in the world. That is why I am so excited about sharing this with you. This Black Halva when served as Dessert is sure to please your family members. The Black Halva can be considered the gem of the European... - 44.9787
Shrimp Boat Tartlets
Shrimp Boat Tartlets has a cool taste. The apricot nextar and sugar gives the Shrimp Boat Tartlets a prefect taste. - 46.0302
Cream Puff Shortcake With Cherries Jubilee
1. Prepare the cherries jubilee by draining the cherries and reserving the liquid.
2. In a small saucepan, tip in the granulated sugar and the cornstarch and add the cherry liquid. Mix well
3. Bring this mixture to the boil and then continue... - 44.8557
Profiteroles With Hot Chocolate Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a pan, gently heat the butter, water and salt, until the butter has melted.
3) Bring to the boil, remove the pan from heat and immediately beat in all the flour.
4) Beat for 2... - 48.6123