- » Prune Whip Cake
Prune Whip Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune whip cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune whip cake recipes.
Puffed Prune Whip
1. Place prunes, icing sugar, Cointreau or orange juice, and orange rind in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and stir in walnuts and cake crumbs.
2. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form, then gradually add sugar,... - 33.1548
Place prunes in a medium saucepan, cover with water.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 to 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain well, and mash.
Stir in sugar, and set aside.
Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan, let stand 1... - 36.789
Apricot Prune Upside Down Cake
Mix water, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup of the butter, melted.
Pour into wax-paper lined pan (9x9x2 inches).
Arrange fruits in mixture, alternating apricots and prunes.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream the remaining butter; gradually add... - 47.7342
Stanford Hospital Prune Cake
Cream the butter and sugar well.
Add the egg yolks, and beat smooth.
Sift the flour, measure, then sift with the baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
Coat the prunes and nuts with some of the flour mixture; reserve.
Add remaining flour mixture a little at a... - 43.7206
Prune And Apricot Shortcake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Then add the vanilla essence and flour to make a smooth dough.
4) Knead lightly on a floured surface, then pat out to... - 48.8162
Prune Crumble Cake
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with a piece of baking paper.
3. In a bowl sift flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
4. In a bowl combine all the crumble ingredients and toss well.
5. In a bowl,... - 47.0175
1. Preheat oven to moderate (375° F.).
2. Pit the prunes and cut into small pieces.
3. Cream the sugars and butter together thoroughly. Blend in the eggs and milk.
4. Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt, soda and cinnamon. Blend into the creamed... - 38.6851
Spicy Prune Roll
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Lightly grease 15X10X1-inch baking pan and line with wax paper and grease paper.
3) In a bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
4) In another bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
5) While... - 49.3312
1. In a bowl with a lid, mix all the ingredients.
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until required.
3. Use this filling for cakes, pies or serve with whipped cream - 25.9948
This prune filling recipe is a juicy and creamy dessert filling recipe. Prepared with a little gelatin, the prune filling is perfect for fruitcakes and is lightly cooked to prepare. Made with rhubarb or pineapple juice the prune filling is fruity and delicious - 41.6688
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Blend brown sugar and butter to a creamy consistency. Add flour and mix well. Mix in the nuts.
3. Take a 9 inch cake pan, line with a heavy aluminum foil, pour the dough and pat in. Bake for... - 44.2238
Bavarian Prune And Apricot Torte
Sift the flour and rub in the butter with finger tips.
Mix in the sugar.
Beat egg yolks with vanilla extract and water and stir into dry ingredients.
Add a little water if necessary to give a soft dough.
Knead lightly on a floured board; pat out into a circle... - 41.9417
Cream Cheese Tart With Prunes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium saucepan mix red wine, water, cinnamon stick, cloves, and prunes.
3. Boil the mixture for 1 minute and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Keep aside until ready to use.
5. In a large bowl beat cream... - 46.9322
Angel Food Cake
In a small mixing bowl, stir together whole wheat and barley flours and 3/4 cup sugar.
Combine egg whites and salt in the Bosch bowl, and whip until frothy.
Add cream of tartar.
Continue beating until egg whites stand in peaks.
Slowly add remaining 3/4 cup... - 37.774
Fruit Cake Whole Wheat Flour
1) Prepare all fruits in right way.
2) Wash the raisins and place in covered flat pan in 350° oven for several minutes.
3) Preheat oven at 300°.
4) Steam apricots and prunes to soft, finely chop the apricots and prunes.
5) In a bowl,... - 48.1285
Peppermint Patty Cake
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Line with wax paper; coat with spray.
Place the egg whites in a large bowl.
Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/2... - 45.625
Fruit Cake Dessert
1) In a small bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs, zwieback crumbs, cinnamon and cloves, keep aside.
2) In a 1-quart microwave safe bowl, mix the apples, apricots, prunes and raisins together.
3) Microwave on High for 2 to 3 minutes until the apples... - 43.818
Dutch Plum Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch baking pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine ¼ cup flour, 3/4 cup sugar and butter. Mix well using hands till they form a crumb texture. Keep... - 48.5809
Sago Orange Or Lemon Sauce
Deliciously sweet and amazingly gorgeous sago orange or lemon sauce is truly a wonderful treat for the whole family. Yes my family is in love with this sago orange or lemon sauce and I assure even yours will like it equally. Just give it a try and sit back... - 35.3645
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare an 8-inch round layer cake pan that will be able to hold the cake.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the prunes and the 2 cups water and simmer on low heat. When the pan reaches boiling point, reduce... - 42.9371
Savarin is a French delicacy. Savarin gets its taste from flour mixed with milk and eggs. Savarin is cherished by many people around the world. - 43.1074
Scandinavian Fruit Soup A Dessert
1. In a large heavy bottomed saucepan, add fruits, sugar and cinnamon and pour over the water, half the beer and the orange juice.
2. Place pan over a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
3. Reduce the flame and... - 47.4581
Frozen Christmas Pudding
Beat the butter and icing sugar until light and soft, mix in the ground almonds and cake crumbs and add the brandy.
Stir in all of the chopped fruit, press the mixture into a 1/2 litre (1 pint) basin and freeze until needed.
Turn out of the bowl, thaw to room... - 39.8517