- » Prune Tart
Prune Tart Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune tart recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune tart recipes.
Prune Tarts From The Campine
Prune Tarts From The Campine is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Prune Tarts From The Campine, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 45.234
Christmas Prune Tarts
Cook prunes in water in saucepan until tender.
Stir in sugar.
Mix flour with 1 cup butter in bowl until crumbly.
Add water; mix to form dough.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Roll dough on floured surface; dot with some of the remaining butter.
Fold in 4 sides of dough... - 42.7089
Apricot And Prune Cream Tart
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface and line a 7 inch fluted flan ring place on a baking sheet.
3) Bake the pastry crust blind in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
4) Place the... - 40.8538
Dried Apricot And Prune Tarts
Place prunes in saucepan.
Cover with water and boil for about 15 minutes.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove pits from prunes; then cut them in half and place them back in saucepan.
Rinse apricots (do not cook).
Cut apricots in half and add to prunes.
Next, add... - 40.7847
Sherried Prune Tarts
Cook prunes with lemon, as label directs; drain.
Boil down prune liquid to 3/4 cup; add sherry; pour over prunes in shallow dish; refrigerate 4 hrs.
Drain off liquid; stir in cornstarch mixed with water.
Boil until thick and clear.
Add pitted prunes;... - 33.7103
Evelyn Raab's Infamous Prune Plum Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. To prepare the crust, blend flour and salt in a food processor. Cut in butter and shortening until the mixture is crumbly. Add water and mix just until a ball of dough forms.
3. Roll out dough on a floured surface and fit into - 30.9365