- » Prune Stuffed Roast
Prune Stuffed Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune stuffed roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune stuffed roast recipes.
Roast Goose With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Rinse goose, remove oil sacs from tail, pat dry and prick back with skewer.To prepare Apple and Prune Stuffing, combine all ingredients in a bowl, adjust seasoning to taste.
Fill cavity with stuffing and secure opening with... - 40.5761
Prune Stuffed Pork Roast
An easy to make Prune Stuffed Pork Roast recipe. One of my favorites, this is also a very popluar side dish recipe. Try it for once and let me know how this Prune Stuffed Pork Roast recipe turns out for you. - 41.0948
Roast Wild Duck With Prune Orange Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a large pan, place the ducks and cover with cold water to which 2 tsp baking soda has been added (1 tsp per fowl).
3 Simmer for 1 hour.
4 Remove from the water.
5 Drain well.
6 Rub the duck... - 43.7019
Roast Chicken With Orange Prune Stuffing
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Mix rice, oranges, prunes and spring onions.
Stuff chicken with mixture, place in a greased roasting tin and brush with a mixture of butter, herbs and orange rind.
Roast for 1 1/4 hours or until golden and cooked. - 34.6409
Roast Goose With Prune Stuffing And Spiced Apples
1) Wipe the goose with a towel and remove giblets from inside.
2) Thaw oven-ready goose slowly for up to 24 hours.
3) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
4) Wash and discard cores from apples and keep it whole.
5) With the tip of a... - 45.7428
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Heat 3/4 cup sherry in a saucepan just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil); remove from heat, and ignite.
Let flames die down, and set aside.
Combine prunes and cider in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 39.7703
Prune Stuffed Pork Roast
1. In 1-quart saucepan over high heat, heat 1 cup water to boiling. Add prunes; remove from heat. Let prunes soak in water 30 minutes. Drain; pat prunes dry with paper towels.
2. With a long, narrow knife, pierce through center of pork loin roast through... - 32.5944
Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine apricots, spring onions, prunes, nuts and mixed peel in a blender or food processor. Process for about 30 seconds or until roughly chopped. Scrape mixture into a large bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, basil and... - 35.4651
Roasted Turkey Breast With Apple And Prune Stuffing
Combine bread cubes, apple, celery, prunes, walnuts, egg, milk, orange rind and thyme.
Stuff into breast cavity, and place aluminum foil over the stuffing and halfway up the sides of the breast.
Place breast right side up in a shallow baking... - 40.7736
Prune Stuffed Pork Chops
Prune stuffed pork chops is a fruited and delicious pork chops recipe. Stuffed with breadcrumbs and fresh prunes, the prune stuffed pork chops are roasted in the oven with pineapple juice to taste. - 36.5271
Prune And Apricot Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Take a medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup of the apricots, the prunes, and orange peel.
3. Take a 2-cup measure, mix hot water and apricot brandy in it.
4. Drizzle the mixture on the fruit mixture and allow it to stay for... - 45.1689
Prune Stuffed Pork
1.Make a hole through the meat with the handle of a wooden spoon or ask your butcher to cut a jacket in the center along the length of the roast.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2.Cover pitted prunes with boiling water and soak 30 minutes. Drain and stuff the... - 33.2695
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin With Rosemary
1. In small bowl, mix salt, crushed rosemary, and pepper.
2. Cut pork loin roast crosswise, making 8 deep pockets in fat side of roast. With hands, rub insides of pockets and surfaces of roast with rosemary mixture. Cut each pitted prune in half. Insert 4 or... - 26.9069
Prune Stuffing For Turkey Roast
1. Using a small paring knife, pit the plumped prunes, catching the liquid in a bowl. Reserve.
2. Chop the pitted prunes finely. Keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 325° F
4. Cut a large piece of double aluminum foil to pack the... - 36.4239
Roast Goose With Apple And Prune Stuffing
To make the stuffing, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and celery and cook for about 5 minutes, until softened, stirring from time to time.
Meanwhile, peel, core and dice the apples, dropping them into a bowl of water with lemon juice.
Drain the... - 44.7014
Roast Stuffed Goose With Prune And Apple Sauce
First make the stuffing by melting the butter in a saucepan and softening the onion in it for 5 minutes, then add the chopped goose liver, stir and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Now empty the contents of the saucepan into a bowl, add the breadcrumbs and sage,... - 36.0759
Pork Tenderloin Stuffed With Prunes
1. Set out a large heavy skillet having a tight-fitting cover.
2. For Meat—Set out pork.
3. Trim off any excess fat. Using a sharp knife cut meat lengthwise about two-thirds through.
4. Set out prunes.
5. Using a sharp knife, remove pits from prunes.... - 44.841
Roast Beef With Stuffed Prunes
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Rinse the meat under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Brush all over with the oil.
Put in the hot browning dish to seal on one... - 45.6361
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Take a medium sized saucepand and combine cider and prunes.
3) Allow it to boil and then simmer it in low heat for 20 minutes.
4) Remove the mixture from heat and pour 1/2 cup sherry, stir well.
5) Pour... - 43.9411
These stuffed spare ribs is a fruited spareribs recipe. Spiced with cinnamon with brown sugar to taste, the stuffed spare ribs are filled with prunes and apples and roasted in the oven to finish. - 39.3427
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Rinse the goose well and pat dry.
Salt and pepper interior and exterior of bird.
Mix prunes and chopped apples; fill goose with them.
Truss goose well so that its shape holds while roasting.
Place goose on a rack in a shallow pan... - 34.9605
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Combine all the ingredients for the marinade (except the Curacao) and marinate the Cornish game hens for 24 hours, basting often.
When ready to cook, drain the hens, and reserve the marinade.
Combine all the ingredients for the stuffing and stuff the... - 43.239
Pork Chops With Whole Wheat Prune Stuffing
Brown chops conventionally on both sides.
In small mixing bowl, combine celery, onion and butter.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in marjoram, salt, orange peel and pepper.
Add bread cubes and prunes.
Fill... - 41.4997
Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Melt butter in 10-inch Straight-Sided Fry Pan over medium heat; saute onions, celery until soft; remove from heat; add crumbs, prunes, orangejuice, egg, salt, pepper, rosemary; blend thoroughly.
2. Remove string from roast; unroll; spread stuffing on... - 36.854
Fruit Stuffed Roasted Chicken
Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle body cavity with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the melted margarine or butter, 2 tablespoons of the sherry, 1 tablespoon of the fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon of the dried thyme, and 1... - 44.8181
Fruit Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Place roast on a cutting board with ends of ribs up and meat side toward you. Make slits between chops about 2 inches deep for pockets for stuffing.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan; stir in water and 1/4 cup of... - 38.6773
Roast Loin Of Pork With Stuffed Apples
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F (230°C). Rub the scoured rind of the pork with salt and place on a rack in a baking dish and cook for 30 minutes until crackling is crisp and brown. Do not baste crackling during any part of the cooking.
2. Reduce the oven to... - 37.1484
Stuffed Roast Pork
1. Make a pocket in pork roast along side ribs.
2. In a frying pan fry bacon until crisp. Keep aside.
3. In a bowl keep chopped prunes and pour 2 tablespoons brandy over it. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
4. In a bowl mix bread crumbs, lemon... - 45.0327
Stuffed Roast Goose
1) Clean the goose well in water.
2) Remove the insides by cutting the body.
3) Season with salt and pepper and fill with bay leaves, chili powder, leaf marjoram and sweet basil.
4) Further stuff with whole apricots, prunes and... - 48.0112
Party Crown Roast Of Pork With Apple Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. Wipe meat well with damp paper towels.
3. In a bowl combine 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper and 2 tablespoons flour and rub meat well with mixture.
4. Insert meat thermometer into center of fleshy part of... - 44.8739
Roasted Pork Loin With Dried Fruit Stuffing
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Cut a lengthwise slash along pork loin without cutting completely through meat, to make a pocket. Stuff dried fruit evenly inside pocket. Use kitchen twine to tie roast closed in several sections. Place in a large roasting pan.
2. In a... - 36.3394
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 1 - Tacchino Ripieno
I went home for Christmas and my mother taught me how to make this wonderful Stuffed Turkey Breast. So why don't you watch this two part video on making the delicious stuffed turkey for your thanksgiving. Watch the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 2- Tacchino... - 0
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts
Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts has a fine taste. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts gets its taste from turkey stuffed with chest nut filling. Turkey Stuffed With Chestnuts is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.4763
Stuffed Breast Of Veal
Heat 1/2 cup butter in a skillet.
Add onion and celery; cook about 5 minutes; stir occasionally.
Put bread cubes into a large bowl; add 1/2 cup water, the vegetable mixture, prunes, apple, and egg, and a mixture of the 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and poultry... - 40.8045
Stuffed Turkey Breast - Part 2 - Tacchino Ripieno
Welcome back! I am glad that you have made a good choice to watch the second part because without watching this video your experience would be incomplete. I hope you have watched the Stuffed Turkey Breast part 1. - Tacchino Ripieno video if not then i highly... - 0
Stuffed Loin Of Pork
Put the prunes into a saucepan with enough cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil over moderate heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the prunes are tender.
Drain the prunes, and when they are cold enough to handle, remove the pits and chop the flesh.
Mix... - 40.7471
Danish Stuffed Duckling
Fasten neck skin of duckling to back with skewers.
Lift wing tips up and over back for natural brace.
Mix bread crumbs, apple, onion, prunes, salt, marjoram and egg.
Fill body cavity of duckling lightly with stuffing.
Fasten opening with skewers.
Place... - 39.7369
Cornish Hens Stuffed With Wild Rice
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Rinse the Cornish hens, pat dry and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add the rice, water and seasoned stock base together.
4) Cover and cook for about 50 minutes, until the rice is tender and all the water is... - 45.7667
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Turkey With Fruited Stuffing
Cook turkey roast according to package directions.
In large saucepan cook celery in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in prunes, the 1/2 cup water, and sage.
Add stuffing mix; toss to coat.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Cut turkey... - 43.846
Fruit Stuffing For Chicken
Put all dried fruit in a bowl.
Cover with warm water; soak for 15 minutes.
In another bowl mix flour, egg, baking powder and salt with enough milk to make a pasty batter.
Drain fruit and add to batter.
Spoon into cavity of uncooked chicken and bake/roast as... - 30.2829
California Golden Sherry Pork Roast
1. In a glass bowl, place the prunes and drench them in the sherry. Leave to soak overnight or at least for 2 hours.
2. Drain and reserve the liquid in a small saucepan.
3. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
4. Male a pocket in the boned... - 46.2379
Crown Roast Of Pork Scandia
1. Place roast, rib ends up, on a piece of foil in a shallow roasting pan. (Foil will hold stuffing in roast when it's removed from the pan.) Wrap ends of bones with foil to prevent darkening. Insert a meat thermometer into roast so point reaches center of... - 36.3925
Fruit-stuffed Loin Of Pork
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Using the handle of a wooden spoon, push the dried fruits into the pocket in the roast, alternating prunes and apricots.
Cut the garlic into thin slivers.
Make deep slits in the roast with the tip of a knife and push the garlic into... - 44.5101
Toss apples, carrots, and prunes with 2 table spoons soup mix.
Spoon into chicken; fasten opening.
Brush with butter melted with 1 tablespoon soup mix.
Roast; baste occasionally.
Apples and carrots stay nicely tender-crisp; in delicious contrast, prunes are... - 24.6668
Ham With Fruit Stuffing
1. Place the fruit in a non-reactive pot and soak it in wine for 4 hours or preferably overnight until plump. Stir the fruit occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Fill the cavity of the boned ham with stuffing.
4. Place the ham... - 38.0754
Danish Roast Goose
1. The amount of stuffing depends on the size of the goose. Allow one cup for each pound of the bird, ready-to-cook weight. Apples and prunes may be used in equal measure.
2. Soak the prunes two hours or longer, drain and remove the pits. Peel, core and slice... - 24.5852
St Martin's Day Roasted Goose
1) In a bowl, toss the prunes, apples, onions, orange zest and juice together, keep aside.
2) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
3) Rinse and dry the goose, then prick the skin all over and rub all over with the orange juice, sprinkle with the... - 45.9368
1) Season turkey with pepper and salt.
2) Preheat oven to 350° F.
3) Take a pan and place prunes in it. Add water and cook for about 10 minutes. Drain.
4) Add bread crumbs, apples, sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon. Mix the ingredients... - 47.0758
Roast Belly Of Pork
1. Turn the oven to a setting of 425°F/220°C/Gas 7
2. In the pork, make a cavity for the stuffing at the same place from where the bones were removed
3. In a processor, add bread, parsley and prunes and chop finely; add grated onion to... - 34.7687
1. Clean the duck completely while remove the -€œsoft down-€ that is present all over the duck. Wrap the duck loosely and then keep the duck chilled till roasting time.
2. Rub the duck with salt all over. Other seasoning like... - 33.3893
Roasted Duck With Apples
1) Singe the duck to remove pin feathers. Wash and dry thoroughly.
2) Blend together salt, minced garlic and pepper to form a smooth paste.
3) Rub duck with the prepared paste.
4) Preheat oven to 400° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 43.9591
Roast Wild Ducks
Singe and clean ducks.
Cut out oil sac at base of tail; cut off neck at body, leaving on neck skin.
Wash ducks under cold running water; dry with absorbent paper.
Rub cavities with salt.
Spoon Raisin-Orange Stuffing lightly into body and neck cavities.
If... - 37.0974
Pork Loin Stuffed With Winter Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a saucepan and boil the stock on medium heat. Remove the stock from heat and add the apricots and prunes. Let them soak in the hot stock for 15 min or until turns tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3.... - 43.5554
Rice Stuffed Chicken
Mix 1/3 cup margarine, the salt, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; toss with rice, apple, nuts, prunes, apricots and celery.
Fill wish- bone area of chicken with stuffing first.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Fold wings across back with tips... - 42.1523
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853
Chestnut Stuffed Goose
Day before or early in day: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cut gash in shell of each chestnut.
Arrange in 10-inch skillet with ovenproof handle; add shortening; bake 15 minutes.
Remove shells and inner skin; cook chestnuts in boiling salted water, to cover, 5 to 10... - 47.1029
Fruit Stuffed Duckling
Fruit Stuffed Duckling brings a genuniely unique flavor of the duckling. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Fruit Stuffed Duckling is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 47.2917
Cook the apples in a small amount of water until almost tender.
Place one strip of the spareribs on a rack in a shallow roasting pan and sprinkle it with a little salt and pepper.
Spread the cooked apples evenly over the ribs.
Cover with the prunes,... - 34.6842
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 46.8628
thinking to prepare roast chicken but not with the same old stuffing?? You have landed on the correct page because here's a different and interesting Fruity Stuffing for your roast chicken. Use this innovative stuffing for your next party and i guarantee your... - 43.4444
French Baked Stuffed Chicken
Here is a unique French baked stuffed chicken recipe shared by Chef Steve Corry. Watch this outstanding video where the stuffed chicken is prepared in an unusual way. Here the chicken is put outside of the stuffing and baked to perfection. Give it a try... - 105.99
Stuffed Pork Pâté
1. Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2. Grease the bottom and sides of a 1 kg/2 lb loaf tin.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine together the minced pork, onion and garlic along with the remaining P-té ingredients; stir well to... - 46.2341
Another Filling For Ballotines
1. In a food processor, combine prunes, breadcrumbs, cheese, mushrooms, parsley and egg and process for forty seconds till smooth
2. Divide this stuffing between the escalopes and secure with toothpicks or string
3. Arrange them on a roasting tin, pour... - 26.8092
Danish Christmas Duck
1. Rinse duck out with cold water and dry thoroughly, prick breast with a fork and rub over with butter and seasoning.
2. For stuffing, peel and thickly slice apples and remove stones from soaked prunes.
3. In a bowl mix both with some... - 44.7195
Galantine Of Chicken With Fruit And Nuts
Place the bulgar wheat in a bowl.
Cover with boiling water and leave to stand, covered, for 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze the wheat to extract as much water as possible.
Melt the butter in a pan and soften the onion and green pepper.
Stir in... - 39.833
Canada Goose Supreme
Clean goose and remove any pinfeathers.
Wash goose thoroughly inside and out and pat dry.
Sprinkle goose inside and out with lemon juice, 1 tsp.
salt, and pepper.
In a bowl, mix together chopped onion, apple, and celery.
Stuff mixture into goose cavity.
Place... - 38.0277
Layered Chicken Liver Terrines
1. Clean, halve and trim the livers. Soak the bread cubes in the milk.
2. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 minutes (or according to the manufacturer's instructions). Pour in the oil and quickly add the chicken livers, stirring. Add... - 41.6899