- » Prune Stuffed Almond
Prune Stuffed Almond Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune stuffed almond recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune stuffed almond recipes.
Prunes Stuffed With Almond Paste
Make a slit on one side of each prune.
Press 1/2 teaspoon Almond Paste into centers.
Press a pecan half into Almond Paste in each prune.
Reform prunes around stuffing so that it just peeks out a bit.
Roll confections in Coconut Sugar until well coated.
Place... - 24.9465
1) In a covered saucepan, pour wine and water to soak prunes.
2) Place the saucepan over low heat to simmer and absorb all the liquid.
3) Allow the prunes to cool and stone.
4) In a bowl, add cheese, butter and Maggi to mash together.... - 43.0388
Apples Stuffed With Prunes
Core the apples and remove about 1" of the peel from around the tops.
Rub the exposed surfaces with the lemon juice.
Prick the skins in several places with a fork to keep the apples from bursting.
In a small bowl, combine the prunes, almons, honey and... - 41.8445
Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine apricots, spring onions, prunes, nuts and mixed peel in a blender or food processor. Process for about 30 seconds or until roughly chopped. Scrape mixture into a large bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, basil and... - 35.4651
Fruit Almond Stuffing For Suckling Pig
1. Drop the almonds in boiling water and let stand until the skins slip easily. Drain, remove the skins and shred the almonds lengthwise.
2. Cook the prunes in water to cover until just tender. Drain and pit.
3. Peel, core and slice the apples. Cook in the... - 23.6903
Prune And Apricot Snowballs
Little choux pastry fritters are filled with prunes or apricots stuffed with crystallized ginger, glace cherries or blanched almonds.
One-third cup of sherry added to the soaking water for the fruit improves the flavor.
Remove the prunes and apricots from the... - 41.1881
Fruit Stuffed Cornish Hens
In 1-quart casserole, combine onion, celery, water, bouillon, poultry seasoning and pepper.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Add bread, apricots, prunes, raisins and almonds.
Fill cavity of Cornish... - 46.8628
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir well to mix.
2 In a rigid container, pack the container seal, label and freeze.
3 Thaw in the refrigerator overnight, or at room temperature for 4 hours.
4 Use as desired like fresh... - 33.1005
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 33.5163
Stuffed Dates Glace
Remove the stones carefully from about 8 dozen dates.
Stuff them with the following paste:- 3 oz.
almonds (ground) mixed with a little hot syrup made from sugar and water.
Add icing sugar until the paste is firm.
Dip stuffed dates in the following syrup:- 7... - 23.3848
South American Stuffing
Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
Add 2 chopped onions with green pepper, cover and cook until onion is translucent but not browned, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add pork and cook until browned, breaking up meat with fork.
Remove from... - 39.379
Grilled Stuffed Trout
Rinse the trout under cold water and blot dry.
Remove any remaining bones with tweezers.
Generously season the fish with salt and pepper.
For the stuffing Remove the stems of the spinach, pat dry, and cut it into thin strips.
Pour the oil into a large skillet... - 43.9108
Pour the unsifted confectioners' sugar into a large bowl.
Cut the butter from the stick into small slivers, dropping them into the sugar.
Add the cream and vanilla or almond extract.
Work with your fingertips until the mixture clings together somewhat.
Turn... - 46.6449
Fruit Filled Bread
Combine the water, sugar and yeast.
Let stand 10 minutes or until dissolved.
Add the eggs.
Sift the sugar, flour and salt together into a bowl.
Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender, or shred into the dry ingredients on a medium grater and mix with a... - 34.3231
This Krendl tastes incredible ! Try these apricot, prunes and apples stuffed almond pretzels with cinnamon flavorings for your next party with family and friends . Feel free to suggest or opinionate about this Krendl here. - 47.1141
Layered Chicken Liver Terrines
1. Clean, halve and trim the livers. Soak the bread cubes in the milk.
2. Preheat a 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish on HIGH for 3 1/2-4 minutes (or according to the manufacturer's instructions). Pour in the oil and quickly add the chicken livers, stirring. Add... - 41.6899
Devils On Horseback
1. Stone the prunes and replace the stone with a salted almond and a teaspoonful of fruit chutney
2. Remove the rind and bones from the bacon rashers and stroke them on a flat surface with a knife blade to make them thinner
3. Cut each rasher into... - 32.7081