- » Prune Or Apricot Stuffing
Prune Or Apricot Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune or apricot stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune or apricot stuffing recipes.
Apricot Prune Stuffing
Prepare stuffing mix according to directions on package for moist stuffing.
Add apricots, prunes, and onion; toss.
Lightly spoon stuffing into body and neck cavities of bird (do not pack). - 22.6568
Prune Or Apricot Stuffing
Chop the onions, celery and garlic in the work bowl.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and lightly saute the chopped vegetables and garlic.
Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 5 minutes.
Return to work bowl and process for 10 seconds. - 34.6338
Roast Pork With Apricot Prune Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Combine apricots, spring onions, prunes, nuts and mixed peel in a blender or food processor. Process for about 30 seconds or until roughly chopped. Scrape mixture into a large bowl. Stir in breadcrumbs, basil and... - 35.4651
You May Also Like!
Prune And Apricot Stuffed Pork Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Take a medium bowl, mix 3/4 cup of the apricots, the prunes, and orange peel.
3. Take a 2-cup measure, mix hot water and apricot brandy in it.
4. Drizzle the mixture on the fruit mixture and allow it to stay for... - 45.1689
Prune And Apricot Snowballs
Little choux pastry fritters are filled with prunes or apricots stuffed with crystallized ginger, glace cherries or blanched almonds.
One-third cup of sherry added to the soaking water for the fruit improves the flavor.
Remove the prunes and apricots from the... - 41.1881
Apricot Stuffed Pork Loin
To make the pork loin: Cook the wild rice according to the package directions.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel or celery, garlic, and thyme.
Cook, stirring often, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the onions are... - 45.7659
Stuffed Roast Goose
1) Clean the goose well in water.
2) Remove the insides by cutting the body.
3) Season with salt and pepper and fill with bay leaves, chili powder, leaf marjoram and sweet basil.
4) Further stuff with whole apricots, prunes and... - 48.0112
Fruit Stuffing For Chicken
Put all dried fruit in a bowl.
Cover with warm water; soak for 15 minutes.
In another bowl mix flour, egg, baking powder and salt with enough milk to make a pasty batter.
Drain fruit and add to batter.
Spoon into cavity of uncooked chicken and bake/roast as... - 30.2829
Ham With Fruit Stuffing
1. Place the fruit in a non-reactive pot and soak it in wine for 4 hours or preferably overnight until plump. Stir the fruit occasionally.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. Fill the cavity of the boned ham with stuffing.
4. Place the ham... - 38.0754
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 33.5163
Rice Stuffed Chicken
Mix 1/3 cup margarine, the salt, ginger, lemon peel and garlic powder; toss with rice, apple, nuts, prunes, apricots and celery.
Fill wish- bone area of chicken with stuffing first.
Fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Fold wings across back with tips... - 42.1523
Pork Loin Stuffed With Winter Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a saucepan and boil the stock on medium heat. Remove the stock from heat and add the apricots and prunes. Let them soak in the hot stock for 15 min or until turns tender. Drain and reserve the stock.
3.... - 43.5554
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
In bowl, combine prunes, apricots, gingerroot, orange rind, 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the cumin, cinnamon, and salt and pepper to taste.
Open out roast; spoon stuffing down center.
Fold meat over and tie with kitchen string.
Place on rack in roasting pan.
Combine... - 46.5853