- » Prune Casserole
Prune Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune casserole recipes.
Baked Chicken Casserole With Prune Dressing
It doesn't take much time to prepare this Prune Dressing with the Casserole Baked Chicken - an impressively delicious pick for any occasion. Yes, this recipe for Prune Dressing with Casserole Baked Chicken has something more to the ordinary and will leave... - 49.2465
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.7027
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole
Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole has a Fantastic taste. The beef and potatoes give the Carrot, Prune, And Potato Tzimmes Casserole Lips smacking taste. - 43.9646
Place half of the toasted bread cubes in a well-greased 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) casserole.
Spread the prunes in a layer over the bread cubes.
Arrange the apples in a layer over the prunes, then layer the remaining bread cubes.
Combine prune juice, water, salt,... - 39.2553
Sweet Potato Prune Casserole
Arrange layer of sweet potatoes at bottom of oiled casserole.
Arrange layer of prunes on top.
Alternate layers of potatoes and prunes until all are used.
Blend remaining ingredients together.
Pour over potatoes and prunes.
Bake at 350Â° F. for about 45... - 34.6848
You May Also Like!
Casserole Of Beef With Prunes
1. Trim fat off the steak and pat dry on paper toweling.
2. Dice into cubes.
3. Dredge with seasoned flour keep aside.
4. Peel and chop the onion finely.
5. Peel and slice the carrots thinly.
6. In a large Dutch oven or casserole, melt... - 44.1874
1. Wash and clean prunes.
2. Take a saucepan or casserole. Put in prunes and add water. Let the fruit soak in the water overnight.
3. Stew fruit very gently after adding brown sugar, until it is tender. You may stew on top of the stove in a saucepan... - 29.1482
Rabbit With Prunes
Remove the pits (stones) from the prunes with a small pointed knife.
Break the cinnamon stick in half and put in a bowl with the prunes.
Pour over the red wine and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Put the carrots, shallots and bacon in a large... - 43.7003
Prune Bread Custard
Place half the bread cubes in each of 2 individual casseroles.
Combine milk, eggs, prune juice, vanilla, and salt in a medium bowl.
Divide evenly and pour over bread.
Top each casserole with 1/2 of the diced prunes.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at... - 30.2563
Pork And Prune Hot Pot
1) Soak the prunes overnight in cold water.
2) Cut the small pieces from the meat.
3) Cut prunes into halves and remove its stones. ... - 46.7227
Spiced Prune Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine water, prunes, and spices.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 5 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 5 minutes.
Stir in brown sugar.
Cook, covered, at MEDIUM (5) for 2 minutes. - 29.2175
Apple Prune Stuffing
Place prunes and chopped apples in a large pan.
Pour in water and lemon juice; add sugar and broken cinnamon sticks.
Stir well, bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes, until apples soften slightly and prunes plump up.
Drain and place... - 30.7163
Pork With Prunes
Place the prunes in a bowl and cover with cold water.
Add the lemon juice and leave to soak overnight.
Season the flour with salt and pepper and use to coat the meat.
Heat the butter and oil in a flameproof casserole.
Add the chops and fry for 5 minutes on... - 40.9358
Pork And Prunes In Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Bone the chops and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Place the pork, prunes and walnuts in a lidded casserole.
Stir in the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover and bake for about 1 1/2 hours, until the meat is tender.
Garnish... - 29.6624
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients; stir.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes.
Let stand 4 minutes, covered.
Remove spices and cool. - 19.5188