- » Prune Cake
Prune Cake Recipes
Prune Cake recipes are believed to be originated in the French cuisine. This sweet savory taste of Prune Cake are good enough to have in a weekend party. Easy to make, Prune Cake recipes are also common phenomenon in ... More »
1. Grease 2 cake tins with butter and dust with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour, baking soda and powder, salt and spices using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. Dredge the prunes with a... - 50.2565
1. Preheat oven to moderate, 350°F, 180°c, gas mark 4.
2. Grease two 8 inches layer pans with waxed paper.
3. In a mixing bowl cream the shortening, add sugar gradually and cream until light and fluffy.
4. Now add the eggs one at a... - 49.0406
Prune And Apricot Shortcake
1) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2) In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3) Then add the vanilla essence and flour to make a smooth dough.
4) Knead lightly on a floured surface, then pat out to... - 48.8162
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Take a bowl and add sugar, vanilla, eggs, and oil.
3. Blend flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl.
4. Combine the flour mixture and egg mixture by stirring them with hand.
5. Stir... - 48.425
Apricot Prune Upside Down Cake
Mix water, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup of the butter, melted.
Pour into wax-paper lined pan (9x9x2 inches).
Arrange fruits in mixture, alternating apricots and prunes.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
Cream the remaining butter; gradually add... - 47.7342
Plantation Prune Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease a 10-inch round tube mould and dust with flour.
3) Pour off the liquid from prunes and reserve.
4) Stone the prunes, and cut each into 3 or 4 pieces.
5) In a bowl, place in a 1-cup... - 47.3828
Beat well egg whites, oil, buttermilk, vanilla and brown sugar.
Stir in flours, baking soda and spices.
Fold in prunes.
Pour into a 7"x 11" lightly greased pan.
Bake at 350° for 22 minutes.
Let cake cool for 5 minutes.
Pierce cake at one inch intervals with... - 46.4601
Prune And Apricot Upside Down Cake
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, cream butter and lemon rind, add sugar gradually; cream until fluffy.
3.Spread in 8x8x2 inch pan; arrange apricots and prunes on top.
4.Cream shortening, gradually add sugar;... - 45.1069
Excellent Prune Cake
1 Cook the prunes and chop them before measuring.
2 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
3 In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and spices until light and fluffy.
4 Add in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
5 In ... - 44.7473
Chop unsweetened cooked prunes, measure correct amount, and set aside.
Sift together flour, all the spices, salt, and baking soda.
Set this aside, too.
Cream shortening until soft, then work in sugar, a little at a time, as thoroughly as possible.
Add eggs... - 44.0716
Carob Prune Cake
Place prunes in a small bowl, cover with boiling water, and set aside to plump for 15 to 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter and flour (or sprinkle with carob) a 9 X 9 X 2-inch pan.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking... - 43.8644
Stanford Hospital Prune Cake
Cream the butter and sugar well.
Add the egg yolks, and beat smooth.
Sift the flour, measure, then sift with the baking powder, soda, salt, and spices.
Coat the prunes and nuts with some of the flour mixture; reserve.
Add remaining flour mixture a little at a... - 43.7206
Banana Prune Cake
Stir shortening just to soften.
Sift in dry ingredients.
Add bananas and half the milk; mix till all flour is dampened.
Then beat vigorously 2 minutes.
Add eggs and remaining milk; beat 2 minutes longer.
Fold in prunes and nuts.
Pour into paper-lined 13 x 9 x... - 42.133
Filled Prune Cake
Cream butter and sugar; beat in egg yolks.
Dissolve soda in 2 tablespoons hot water.
Add soda, sour cream, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, prunes and flour, blending well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour batter into 2 large layer cake pans.
Bake at 325... - 41.543
Preheat oven to 350°.
In mixing bowl cream together the butter and sugar until smooth.
Beat in eggs one at a time.
Beat in prune pulp.
Mix together the dry ingredients and sprouts.
Add to bowl gradually, blending well.
Stir in brandy.
Turn into greased... - 40.5666
Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition.
Add chopped prunes and mix.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with prune juice - also nuts.
Bake in 8 x 8 x 2 pan at 325-350.
Frost if desired and serve. - 39.7167
Plantation Prune Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch angel cake tube pan; flour, tapping out any excess.
2. Drain liquid from prunes into a cup. Pit prunes, then cut each into 3 or 4 pieces; place in a 1-cup measure. Add prune liquid to make 1 cup.
3. Sift flour, soda, salt, allspice,... - 39.0945
Easy Prune Cake
Combine oil, sugar, spices, salt and vanilla in large bowl of electric mixer.
After mixing well, alternately add eggs, buttermilk and flour sifted with soda.
Beat 2 1/2 minutes at medium speed.
Mash prunes with fork or potato masher.
Add prunes and pecans to... - 38.6177
Tofu Prune Cake
Tofu Prune Cake is a healthy and tasty cake. Last weekend I surprised my vegetarian in laws with this when they made an unexpected visit. Needless to say, Tofu Prune Cake seemed to be winning me a quiet a few hearts! - 37.1527
Blend butter with sugar, add eggs and prunes.
Stir in sour milk alternately with sifted dry ingredients.
Bake in greased layer cake pans at 375F for 25-30 minutes.
Ice with creamy icing. - 36.3068
Cream butter and sugar, add eggs, one at a time.
Add prunes and prune juice alternately with flour which has been sifted with spices, soda, and salt.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes (layers or loaf). - 32.7753
Prune Upside Down Cake
Put prunes in bottom of well-greased 8-inch square pan; add corn syrup.
Place walnuts among prunes if desired.
Pour Corn-Syrup Spongecake Batter over prunes and bake in preheated moderate over (350°F.) for about 30 minutes.
Cool slightly before turning... - 29.4898
Prune Cake Recipes By Category