- » Prune Butter
Prune Butter Recipes
Prune Butter is believed to be a substitute for fat in baking. To make Prune Butter, the ingredients one will need to arrange for are pitted prunes, grated lemon peel, water, ground cinnamon, honey, ground allspice ... More »
Simple Prune Bread
1. In a pan, combine the prunes, apple juice, figs, vanilla, and orange rind.
2. Simmer and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, for 30 minutes.
3. Keep stirring to avoid it from sticking to the bottom.
4. Serve as an excellent butter... - 30.376
1) In a blender, on low speed blend together the molasses and prunes.
2) Once a smooth, consistency is reached, transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
3) Prune Butter can be served with bread or pancakes. - 28.9568
Easy Prune Butter
1. Place both ingredients in a food processor, and process at high speed until the mixture is a smooth paste. (Note that this mixture is too thick to be made in a blender.)
2. Use immediately, or place in an airtight container and store for up to 3 weeks in... - 21.2161
You May Also Like!
Place prunes in a saucepan with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until prunes are soft.
Drain prunes and combine in saucepan with honey, apple juice or apple cider vinegar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and allspice.
Simmer over... - 35.6197
Mix brown sugar, cornstarch and juice in saucepan; place over low heat.
Cook, until thickened.
Add butter, prunes and orange; cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
Pour into pie shell.
Beat egg whites and sugar until stiff peaks form.
Cover filling with me-... - 39.823
Prune Bread And Meringue Pudding
1. In a bowl, melt better in hot scalded milk
2. In another bowl, break eggs, save one egg white for meringue. Lightly beat the eggs, add sugar, salt, lemon juice, lemon rind and mix well.
3. Add the milk mixture gradually into the egg mixture,... - 42.9879
Prune Spice Cake
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, soda, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and spices into mixer bowl.
Add shortening, half the prune juice, and egg.
Beat 2 minutes with electric mixer.
Add remaining prune juice and vanilla.
Beat 2 minutes.
Pour into well greased... - 41.8744
California Prune Pudding
Spread bread lightly with half of butter.
Cover with prunes; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
Dot with remaining butter.
Bake for 20 minutes in preheated moderate oven (350°F.). - 30.0224
Mix sugar, flour, and cornstarch in the top of a double boiler.
Add prune liquid gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place over simmering water; cover and cook 12 minutes, stirring... - 33.5201
Low Fat Prune Pecan Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat an 8 1/2x4 1/2 inch loaf pan with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.In saucepan mix prune puree or butter; juice and peel; bring just to boiling.
Remove from heat; set aside.
In lg.bowl combine wheat germ, flours, sugar,... - 40.2202
Pour boiling water over chopped, uncooked prunes; add soda, and allow to stand.
In another bowl, cream butter, sugar, and egg thoroughly; stir in vanilla.
Sift flour, measure, and sift again with baking powder and salt.
Add to butter mixture alternately with... - 40.734
Prune Rice Pudding
Beat egg slightly, add sugar, salt, vanilla, butter, and prune juice.
Pour this mixture over boiled rice which has been placed in a greased baking dish.
Bake in a hot oven of 400Â° F. for about 30 min.
Chill and top with whipped cream and several whole... - 29.3814
Prune Butter Recipes By Category