- » Prune Bar Cookies
Prune Bar Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune bar cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune bar cookies recipes.
Prune Bars is simple to make and taste very scrumptious. The assortment of flour, baking soda, salt, oats, brown sugar, butter, nuts, prunes, sweetened condensed milk and ginger give it a heavenly taste. - 45.7394
Solo Prune Bars
1. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt. Add butter and mix with fingers until it resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Add coconut and nut to the crumbly mixture.
3. Into a greased 9x13-inch, put 3/4th of the coconut mixture evenly.
4.... - 44.7365
Whole Wheat Prune Bars
Wholewheat Prune Bars is amazingly easy, delicious and such a healthy choice that it would find its way into my kitchen often now. If you are looking for the best Wholewheat Prune Bars Recipe on the planet then you€™re at the right place. Prepare the best... - 33.1337
Beat margarine with an electric mixer on High for 30 seconds.
Add 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the flour, cinnamon, fructose, sugar replacement, 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the orange juice, egg, baking powder, and baking soda; then continue beating for 1 minute more, or until... - 40.4832
Dried Plum Bars
If you’re looking for a healthy after-school snack for your kids or a sweet treat to brown bag to the office, try these Dried Plum Bars. They’re made with heart-healthy rolled oats as the “crust” of the cookie and dried plums for the filling. Dried... - 133.222
Spiced Molasses Bars
1. In a bowl, mix together flour and ground spices.
2. In another bowl, cream together shortening, egg, molasses and sugar, until light and fluffy. Add the flour with spices and blend well. Add in prunes and coconut and mix to a dough, chill for 30... - 45.6973
Chocolate Fruit Cookies
Make cookies day before, if desired:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy; beat in egg and coconut; blend will. Gradually beat in flour and vanilla.
2. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
3. On floured surface,... - 40.0479