- » Prune Bar
Prune Bar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prune bar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prune bar recipes.
Dried Plum Bars
If you’re looking for a healthy after-school snack for your kids or a sweet treat to brown bag to the office, try these Dried Plum Bars. They’re made with heart-healthy rolled oats as the “crust” of the cookie and dried plums for the filling. Dried... - 133.222
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 x 8-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a food processor, chop the prunes with 1 tablespoon flour.
4) In a small saucepan, combine the prunes with apple juice and butter.
5) Bring to a... - 46.9535
High Energy Prune Bars
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium bowl, cream the margarine and add the brown sugar gradually. Beat well till the mixture is light and fluffy.
3) Add the vanilla and stir well.
4) Add the eggs, one at a time,... - 45.8096
Prune Bars is simple to make and taste very scrumptious. The assortment of flour, baking soda, salt, oats, brown sugar, butter, nuts, prunes, sweetened condensed milk and ginger give it a heavenly taste. - 45.7394
Solo Prune Bars
1. In a bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking soda, salt. Add butter and mix with fingers until it resembles coarse crumbs.
2. Add coconut and nut to the crumbly mixture.
3. Into a greased 9x13-inch, put 3/4th of the coconut mixture evenly.
4.... - 44.7365
Add enough water to lemonade concentrate to make 1 cup liquid.
In saucepan simmer prunes in lemonade mixture, covered, till tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
Mix 1/2 cup brown sugar, walnuts, 2 tablespoons flour, and salt; add to prune mixture.
Cook and stir till very... - 43.5359
Beat margarine with an electric mixer on High for 30 seconds.
Add 1/2 c. (125 mL) of the flour, cinnamon, fructose, sugar replacement, 1/4 c. (60 mL) of the orange juice, egg, baking powder, and baking soda; then continue beating for 1 minute more, or until... - 40.4832
Grease and flour 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
Beat eggs until light; gradually add sugar.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Blend into egg mixture; continue mixing until very light.
Stir in vanilla, dried fruit and walnuts.
Pour batter into prepared pan.
Bake in... - 39.1737
Lemon Prune Bars
Add sugar and butter to eggs; beat well. Sift dry ingredients together, and then add to sugar mixture. Stir in remaining ingredients, except frosting. Spread into well-greased pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until it tests done. Cool to lukewarm in pan.... - 25.7358