- » Prune
Prune, is a type of plum of Asian origin. Prunes are mostly dark brown-colored, oval, sweet and sticky plums with a shriveled and chewy skin. This dried fruit, known as alu Bukhara( also spelt as aloo Bukhara) in ... More »
Prune Icebox Cookies
Try out these Prune Icebox Cookies. A good choice to satisfy those midday sweet carvings. Served as a snack, these cookies combine the flavors of vanilla and prunes. Best enjoyed with a hot cup of tea por coffee, these are a must-try! - 52.1007
Prune Drops ae a great option for a midday snack. Filled with the goodness of prunes, the vanilla and cinnamon combine with them in a delicious flavor. I like to store these as a healthy option to satisfy any midday sweet cravings too! - 50.4416
1) In a bowl, pour in boiling water to soak pitted prunes.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and let it sit for 2 hours to soften the prunes.
3) Reserve the liquid to remove prunes.
4) Add cornstarch and sugar in the reserved liquid to combine... - 49.3185
Prune Chewies are a great way for afternoon munching or to couple with a hot sip of tea or coffee. Quick to make, follow this recipe for and brighten up your evenings. - 48.7364
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 400Â°F (200Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar, and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating thoroughly after you add each.
4) Add the... - 46.3335
Prune Icebox Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar together until light and creamy.
3. Add eggs, vinegar and vanilla and beat well.
4. Put eggs, vinegar and vanilla in the mixture and stir well.
5. Put prunes in the... - 46.3014
1. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
2. Grease medium sized muffin cups/ muffin pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, brown sugar, cinnamon, prunes and raisins. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 46.2935
1) In a bowl, soak the gelatin in cold water to soften.
2) In a large saucepan, pour the prune juice and heat.
3) Stir in the gelatin mixture until dissolved, then turn off the heat.
4) Place in the refrigerator until the mixture is partially set.
5)... - 45.5294
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Mix ½ cup of brown sugar, flour and butter to a creamy, crumbly mixture.
3. Take a 9" x 9" x 2” greased pan and pat the mixture into it at 1 inch high.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Mix rest... - 45.5026
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until light and creamy.
3. Put vanilla and egg in the mixture and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
5. Once done transfer to creamed mixture... - 44.7631
Rabbit With Prunes
Remove the pits (stones) from the prunes with a small pointed knife.
Break the cinnamon stick in half and put in a bowl with the prunes.
Pour over the red wine and cook, uncovered, on HIGH for 8 minutes.
Put the carrots, shallots and bacon in a large... - 44.7493
Rabbit And Prune Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) Clean the rabbit. Slice them neatly into pieces discarding small the bones.
3) Transfer the rabbit into a shallow dish. Add in a sliced shallot along with a bay leaf. Add in the wine. Mix and cover the dish. Let... - 44.2398
Rabbit With Prunes
1) Peel and slice onion.
2) Combine sliced onion with crushed peppercorn, bay leaves, and rabbit.
3) Blend wine vinegar with water and pour over the rabbit so that the meat is covered well.
4) Allow the meat to marinate for one hour, turning... - 44.108
Prunes In Claret
1) In a bowl mix claret and water. Soak prunes overnight in it.
2) In a saucepan add the prunes and the liquid.
3) Add pared lemon rind and cinnamon.
4) Boil the mixture and simmer for 10-20 minutes.
5) Strain the prunes and spread them to let cool for... - 44.0579
Stuffed Spiced Prunes
These stuffed spiced prunes are a delightful cooked preparation of prunes that can be served as dessert. Prepared in a mix of syrup with spices like cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, the spiced prunes are filled with chopped nutmeats and rolled in sugar. - 42.9455
Veal Birds With Prunes
Remove bone from steak, trim off skin and fat, reserving trimmings, and wipe meat with damp cloth.
Pound meat with mallet until very thin (or have butcher do it at time of purchase).
Cut meat into 12 individual serving pieces.
Prepare stuffing by putting... - 42.8071
Pour enough boiling water over the prunes to cover and soak for at least 30 minutes.
Drain off soaking water.
Put prunes into the pressure cooker with the measured water, sugar and lemon rind.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 13... - 42.34
Pot Roast With Prunes
Rub the beef with the salt and pepper.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven and brown the beef on all sides.
Add the garlic, lemon rind, port and stock.
Cover the Dutch oven tightly and cook over very low heat or in a 300°F (150°C) oven for 2 hours.
Soak the prunes... - 42.2602
Mix biscuit mix, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender or two knives until particles are the size of rice kernels.
Mix in prunes and cheese.
Pour in the cream; stir with a fork until dough follows fork.
Gently form dough... - 42.1189
Baked Prune Whip
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 2-quart casserole, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a food processor, process the prunes with honey, grape juice and cinnamon until pureed.
4) In a large bowl, beat the egg whites until... - 42.1056
Pumpkin And Prune Damper
1.Place both self-raising flours, mixed spice and bran in a bowl.
Combine oil, egg, pumpkin, orange rind, prunes, orange juice and milk.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in pumpkin mixture.
Mix lightly with a knife until all... - 42.0975
Sweet And Sour Rabbit With Prunes
1) In a large bowl, place the rabbit pieces and onion, pour in the wine and allow to marinate overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
3) In a flameproof casserole dish, transfer the rabbit and wine; discard the... - 42.0945
Place half of the toasted bread cubes in a well-greased 1 1/2 qt. (1 1/2 L) casserole.
Spread the prunes in a layer over the bread cubes.
Arrange the apples in a layer over the prunes, then layer the remaining bread cubes.
Combine prune juice, water, salt,... - 41.5029
Baked Prune Whip
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a blender puree prunes after removing pits from them.
3. Add 2 tablespoons of the sugar and the orange juice, orange peel and cinnamon and blend well.
4. In a bowl beat the egg whites with the remaining 2... - 41.0657
1. Wash and soak prunes overnight in water.
2. Stew with lime rind till soft.
3. Add sugar and cinnamon and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Take out cinnamon and lime rind.
5. Remove stones from the prunes and cut up roughly.
6. Measure prunes and juice and make up to... - 40.746
Spicy Prune Ring
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/4 cup butter, and salt till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2... - 40.2116
Spicy Prune Chews
In a medium-size bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda.
Mix in nuts.
In a large bowl, beat together eggs and honey.
Stir prunes into egg-honey mixture, separating prune bits with edge of spoon.
Mix in dry... - 40.0536
Prune Crystal Balls
1) In a saucepan, add in 1 1/2 cup sugar, water and lemon slices.
2) Place the pan over medium flame. Let the mixture come to boil.
3) Add in the prunes, and boil the mixture uncovered slowly for 45 minutes. Let the mixture cool down. Drain well.
4)... - 39.8198
1) Cover prunes with brown vinegar, cloves and ginger and leave aside for a whole night.
2) On the following day, collect the drained liquor in a bowl.
3) Take a pan and cover and cook the prunes in it until soft.
4) Allow 1/2 pint... - 39.0327
Hare With Prunes
Melt the butter and saute the hare legs over moderately high heat until nicely browned.
Remove from the pan, add onion and saute in the same butter until tender.
Sprinkle on the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the red wine gradually, stirring to... - 38.9127
Sweet Pickled Prunes
1. In a large mixing bowl or basin, combine the prunes with sugar, vinegar, water and cinnamon.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave to marinate overnight.
3. Sterilize 2 preserve jars with tight fitting lids, by heating in the oven or... - 38.8908
Delve into this Prune Beauty which is a sure hit for the rest of the season. Follow this extremely simple recipe for Prune Beauty and enjoy it with your loved ones! - 38.7192
Marinated Prunes On Ice
Marinated Prunes On Ice is an amazingly easy to prepare dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Marinated Prunes On Ice; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 38.5672
Let It Four Prunes
1. In a small mixing bowl, put together all ingredients except prunes; mix well.
2. Press at the center of the prune and make an indent.
3. Fill the indents with equal quantities of cheese mixture.
4. Serve immediately. - 38.4362
Poppy Prune Hamantaschen
1. In a food processor, pulse flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, butter, and lemon zest until mixture resembles coarse commeal.
2. Add poppy seeds, eggs, and 1 tablespoon orange juice; process just until dough forms a ball around blades. If dough is too... - 38.1477
In a small saucepan combine the water and snipped prunes; bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer 3 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/3 cup liquid.
Cream together the sugar and shortening till light and fluffy; beat in egg.
Combine the buttermilk and the... - 37.9093
Cook prunes in 2 cups water until tender; drain.
Re- move pits; cut prunes into small pieces.
Combine prunes, cinnamon, sugar and 1 1/2 cups boiling water in saucepan; simmer for 10 minutes.
Blend cornstarch with small amount of cold water; stir into prune... - 37.4545
Nutty Prune Squares
1. To make filling, cook prunes until soft in water in a covered saucepan. Cool prunes, remove and discard pits, cut into halves, and force through a food mill. Mix in lemon juice, peel, and jam.
2. To make dough, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in... - 37.2196
1. In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese, walnuts and cinnamon
2. Beat well with a spoon until cheese is smooth.
3. Use a teaspoon to stuff prunes with this filling.
4. Arrange the stuffed prunes on a doily covered platter.
5. Garnish with... - 36.8831
Toasty Prune Betty
Place half of toasted bread cubes in buttered casserole or pan (about 1 1/2 quart size), add prunes in a layer, apples, thenremaining bread cubes.
Combine liquids, sugar, salt, cinnamon and butter and boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour over bread cubes.
Bake... - 36.2945
Baked Prune Whip
Heat oven to 350°.
Beat prunes, egg whites, sugar and salt in small mixer bowl until stiff.
Fold in lemon juice and pecans.
Pour into ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Place in pan of hot water (1 inch).
Bake until mixture is puffed and thin film has formed... - 36.0825
Baked Prune Whip
Wash prunes and soak for 1 hour in a small amount of water.
Simmer slowly in the same water until very soft.
All water should be evaporated.
Pit prunes and put through a sieve or food mill.
There should be about 1 cup puree.
Beat egg whites with salt until... - 36.0669
Place prunes in saucepan; cover with water; add vinegar and spices.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer till fruit is tender and plump, about 25 minutes.
Add sugar; simmer 5 to 10 minutes longer.
Cover and chill 1 or 2 days.
Some... - 35.8736
Place prunes in a saucepan with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low.
Simmer for 25 minutes or until prunes are soft.
Drain prunes and combine in saucepan with honey, apple juice or apple cider vinegar, lemon peel, cinnamon, and allspice.
Simmer over... - 35.6197
Slit sides of prunes and carefully remove the pits.
Break walnut halves in half lengthwise.
Wrap equal amounts of creme center around each section of walnut.
Stuff a covered walnut into each prune cavity.
Place on waxed paper on a plate.
Allow to... - 35.2358
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Heat prune juice and dissolve gelatin.
Cool until mixture begins to thicken.
Add prunes, walnuts, and lemon juice.
Pour into ring mold and chill until firm.
Unmold and fill center with cream cheese beaten with light cream to the... - 34.2798
In small saucepan combine prunes, water, extract, and orange peel and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and let simmer until mixture is a pasty consistency, about 5 minutes.
Combine granulated sugar and dissolved cornstarch; add to prune mixture and stir until... - 34.2718
Put prunes in a bowl.
Pour boiling water over and let stand until cool.
Squeeze orange and save half of orange skin.
Strain the orange juice into the prunes, cover and let stand in refrigerator overnight.
Lay the half orange skin on the table and cut away the... - 34.0009
Pickled Dried Prunes
Partially cook prunes as directed on pack age; reserve juice.
Remove pits; insert a walnut half.
Press cut edges together.
Com bine vinegar, 1/3 cup prune juice and sugar.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add cinnamon, cloves and prunes.
Simmer until prunes are... - 33.8456
1. Remove the stones from prunes.
2. Add cleaned prunes to a bowl and cover it with rum and leave it overnight.
3. Drain the prunes and add little pate into each one of them.
4. Wrap the prune in a bacon piece and fasten it with a... - 33.6012
1) In a basin, place the prunes and cover them with tea. There is no requirements for a new pot. The pot containing the used leaves should simply be refilled with hot water. Allow to stand for some minutes and then strain over the prunes.
2)... - 33.5694
Mix sugar, flour, and cornstarch in the top of a double boiler.
Add prune liquid gradually, stirring constantly.
Bring to boiling over direct heat and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Place over simmering water; cover and cook 12 minutes, stirring... - 33.5201
Turkey Legs With Prunes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Soak turkey legs in prune juice for 15 minutes,
– Drain and keep juice.
– In a skillet, heat oil, sear turkey legs, season with salt and pepper and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
– Meanwhile, in a... - 33.2231
1. Wash the prunes, cover with the water and let soak 4 or 5 hours. Use a large enamel or agate kettle for this. If prunes are presoaked, omit this step.
2. Do not drain; add the oranges, and the cloves and peppercorn tied in a bag. Simmer 1 hour. Remove the... - 33.0917
1. Combine butter or margarine, 1/2 cup of the flour, wheat germ and sugar in a imedium-size bowl; beat with a wooden spoon until well blended. Spread evenly over the bottom of a 9x9x2 inch baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 20 minuses, or until... - 32.8264
1. In a small slow-cooker or crock pot, combine prunes, lemon slices and water.
2. Cover the pot tightly with its lid.
3. Cook the prunes on HIGH for about 1 1/2 hours or on LOW for almost 3 hours until the fruit is soft.
4. Serve the prune... - 32.5728
Baked Prune Whip
Baked prune whip is a dessert made with mashed prunes combined with lemon essence and sugar with egg whites. Baked in oven the prune whip is served with custard sauce. - 32.3494
1.Combine first 4 ingredients.
2.Add prune pulp, stirring constantly, cover and cook in double boiler 25 minutes or until thickened
3.Add lemon juice and pour into molds.
5.Serve with fruits or ice cream - 31.9646
Baked Prune And Pecan Whip
Heat oven to 350°.
Beat prunes, egg whites, sugar and salt until stiff.
Fold in lemon juice and pecans.
Pour into ungreased 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place casserole in pan of very hot water (1 inch deep).
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until puffed and thin film has... - 31.8561
Stone the prunes, pare and core the apples, and put all through the chopper.
Boil all to jam consistency. - 31.2149
Sweet Spiced Prunes
Place all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer gently until the prunes are plump and the syrup is reduced until almost none remains. - 30.4726
1.Take a 1 quart saucepan, put prunes, water and vanilla in it.
2.Let the ingredients boil for 10-15 minutes so that prunes turn soft.
3.Once done, refrigerate.
4.Serve chilled. - 30.3513
Baked Prune Whip
Blend prunes and lemon juice.
Add salt to egg whites and gradually blend in honey.
Fold egg-white mixture into prune mixture.
Turn into oiled 1 1/2-quart casserole and set in shallow pan of hot water.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 45 to 55 minutes, Serve... - 30.3445
Prunes In Armagnac
1) Take a small saucepan and add prunes, Armagnac and stock. Simmer over low heat and cook 20 minutes.
2)Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper and cover to keep warm.
3) Rreheat prunes before serving. - 30.3288
Croutes Aux Prunes
1. Take out the crusts from the bread and fry in the butter until golden brown.
2. In a saucepan let the plums heat gently.
3. On a plate arrange the bread, place the plums on each slice and top with whipped cream (mixed with whatever liqueur... - 30.1449
1 Carefully remove the flesh from the stones of the prunes.
2 Finely chop them
3 In a bowl, combine ground almonds and flavouring.
4 Stir in sufficient cream to moisten to a spreading consistency.
5 Use as required. - 30.0535
Prunes is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the prunes effortlessly in minutes and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 29.7366
Stewed Kumquats And Prunes
Cover prunes with cold water and soak overnight.
Simmer in the same water until tender and plump.
Remove prunes from juice and pit.
In a saucepan, combine honey, 1/2 cup of the cooking juice from prunes, orange juice, and the kumquats.
Simmer about 5 minutes,... - 28.7648
Spicy Oranges N Prunes
Tie cloves in cheesecloth.
Drain oranges, reserving syrup.
In saucepan combine syrup, 1 1/2 cups water, prunes, and spice bag.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer 25 minutes.
Remove spice bag before serving. - 28.7516
1) In a slow cooker, put all the ingredients except for the vanilla.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours, or even overnight if preferred.
3) Take the cover off and turn off the heat. Add the vanilla and stir.
4) Transfer the... - 28.5315
ln a medium-size saucepan, combine the prunes, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg.
Squeeze the juice from the lemon slice over the prunes, then add the lemon to the pan.
Add just enough waterto coverthe prunes.Bring to.a boil over moderate heat; then lower... - 28.4024
1. Wash and clean prunes.
2. Take a saucepan or casserole. Put in prunes and add water. Let the fruit soak in the water overnight.
3. Stew fruit very gently after adding brown sugar, until it is tender. You may stew on top of the stove in a saucepan... - 27.8536
1. Put prunes into a 1-quart jar; cover with boiling water.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cover.
3. Refrigerate 1 week.
4. Serve with cream, if desired. - 27.7241
Heat prune juice (use liquid in which dried prunes were cooked) to boiling.
Add marshmallows and beat with rotary beater until they are melted and the mixture is smooth.
Beat in prune puree and lemon juice and turn into freezing tray of mechanical... - 27.4587
Crockery Stewed Prunes
In slow-cooking pot, combine prunes with water and lemon slices.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours or until prunes are plump and tender.
Serve warm or cold.
Makes 6 to 8 servings - 27.2493
Simmer prunes in 1 c water for 30 min.
In the meantime combine remaining 1/2 c water, the vinegar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and cloves, and boil gently for 15 min.
Drain prunes and add them to the spiced liquid; then cook slowly until liquid is, reduced and... - 27.1117
Simmer prunes in hot water 30 minutes or till tender.
Add remaining ingredients and cook slowly 10 minutes more. - 26.676
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup boiling water; stir in juices.
Pour into 8 x 8-inch glaiis pan; refrigerate until par- tially set.
Mix in prunes and nuts; chill until firm. - 26.5113
Stewed Dried Prunes
1. In a large 1 1/2 qt. glass dish tip in the prunes and water and set aside for 3-4 hours to soak in the water. Microwave on (high) for 5-6 minutes and let it rest covered till it comes to room temperature
2. Serve at room temperature - 26.4072
Prunes, cream cheese and jalapeno pepper blend to flavor this Tres Sabores. Best served as an appetizer, Tres Sabores is pretty easy to prepare and donâ€™t require much preparation time. I love preparing this yummy Tres Sabores just for its luscious... - 26.3732
1 Halve the prunes and pit them.
2 In a bowl, combine dates, walnuts, and honey together.
3 Stuff the prunes with this mixture.
4 Serve immediately. - 26.1311
Spicy Breakfast Prunes
In 1 or 1 1/2-quart glass casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook covered with casserole lid, 4 minutes or until mixture starts to boil.
Allow to cool at room temperature 4 hours or overnight.
Remove cinnamon stick and whole allspice before serving.
Store... - 26.1222
Remove the pits from the cooked prunes and press the fruit through a food mill or a sieve—there should be about 1 1/2 c of pulp.
Add the lemon juice and cinnamon.
Beat the egg whites until quite stiff, then add the sugar gradually, while continuing to beat... - 26.1026
Oven Stewed Prunes
Place all ingredients in 2-cup ovenproof dish; cover.
Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour or until prunes are very tender.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Divide evenly. - 25.4659
Pit and cut up the prunes.
Grate the rind of 1 orange, then combine with the prunes, pulp and juice of all the oranges.
Add 1 1/2 pounds sugar and mix, then let stand for 24 hours.
Cook until clear, then add remaining sugar and cook until thick.
Add the... - 25.3275
Golden Stuffed Prunes
Steam prunes; remove pits.
Combine coconut, pineapple and carrot with enough salad dressing to hold together.
Serve as a garnish. - 25.1676
Prune Frozen Dessert
Allow frozen dessert to thaw slightly.
Beat in prune puree.
Pack in a freezer container or bowl.
Cover and freeze until firm. - 24.4981
Combine apricot nectar, cinnamon, and cloves in a saucepan; heat to boiling.
Pour hot mixture with spices over prunes in a 1 quart jar.
Cover and refrigerate 2 or 3 days before serving. - 23.9097
Pleasingly Plump Prunes
Pleasingly Plump Prunes - prunes is one of my favorites and in this recip the flavor of prunes is made richer with spices and lemon lime carbonated beverage. Check out this yummy Pleasingly Plump Prunes recipe. - 23.7572
Mix the cream cheese with the orange rind, salt and pepper.
Fill each prune with this mixture and top with a walnut half.
Serve with cocktails, cheese straws and stuffed olives. - 23.3074
These are delicious with roast pork or turkey. Prick the skins of the prunes with a pin. Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar in a saucepan, and then add the flavoring ingredients. Add the prunes and boil gently for about 15 minutes.
Pack the prunes into hot... - 22.6808
Place prunes in 1/2 gallon jar; add water to cover one third of the prunes.
Cover entirely with fruit juice; let stand for 10 days in re frigerator.
When ready to serve, split prunes and remove seed.
Fill with cream cheese softened with a small amount of... - 22.6743
Wash prunes and soak overnight in water.
Cook in the same water until prunes are semisoft but do not overcook.
Drain thoroughly over a bowl. (You can refrigerate and use this liquid to sweeten other dishes or chill and serve it as a beverage.) Remove stones... - 21.9694
In a 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients; stir.
Cover and microwave 4 minutes.
Let stand 4 minutes, covered.
Remove spices and cool. - 21.8761
Cook prunes in water until boiling; reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sugar, vinegar, cloves, mustard seed and cinnamon; cook for 5 minutes or until prunes are tender. - 21.5751
Plump the prunes by cooking for a little while (or soak them overnight) and then stone them and fill with any of the following: 6 oz.
cream cheese mixed with 2 oz.
Season well and dust with paprika or stuff with just a nut.
Or stuff with either... - 21.3327
Prune Puree As Fat Replacement
Use a food processor to puree all the ingredients.
Store the mixture in the refrigerator.
Use it as a fat substitute in cooking. - 20.5315
1. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor, and process at high speed until the mixture is smooth.
2. Use immediately, or place in an airtight container and store for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator. - 19.9333
1. Pour water into 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Stir in remaining ingredients; recover, and continue cooking on HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until fruit is tender. Let stand, covered, - 18.1387
Prune Recipes By Category