- » Provencal Rice
Provencal Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of provencal rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for provencal rice recipes.
1) Risotto : In a pan, saute the onion in oil until golden.
2) Stir in the rice, stir constantly and cook, until the rice is golden.
3) Pour in 1 1/4 cups of hot water and simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Add more hot water if needed... - 44.152
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Mix together the courgettes, peppers, tomatoes and onions and place in the oil.
3. Fry the mixture over a high heat for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Season with salt, pepper and marjoram.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 5... - 43.4692
Chat 'n Dish: Provencal Tomato Rice Soup
A light and fresh tomato soup with just a hint of orange and saffron. Bring Mediterranean sunshine into your home any time of the year with this delightfully easy and delicious soup! - 0
You May Also Like!
In medium bowl, toss scallops with lemon juice.
Wipe mushrooms; slice lengthwise, right through stem, about 1/8 inch thick.
Toss with scallops If using fresh tomatoes, scald in boiling water; peel; remove seeds; chop pulp coarsely.
In 2 tablespoons hot oil... - 42.832
Provencal Braised Beef
Place pieces of beef in a large bowl with wine, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, salt, pepper, onions, and half of the carrots.
Cover and leave to marinate for at least 3 hr., preferably overnight, basting occasionally.
Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, and... - 44.5494
Chicken Pilaf Provencal
In a heavy kettle, brown chicken pieces thoroughly in 2 tablespoons olive oil and the butter.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir in the flour, broth, salt, and garlic cloves.
Bring to boil.
When sauce boils, return chicken to kettle and simmer, covered, 45... - 39.0674
Courgettes A La Provencal
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Into a colander, place the sliced zucchini and season with salt. Set aside and let them drain for 15 minutes.
3. Grease a baking dish with non-stick spray.
4. For sauce, heat a saute pan to medium high... - 0
1) Cut rabbit into serving pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the pieces with 2 tablespoons olive oil, wine vinegar, onions, bay leaves and garlic.
3) Cover with foil and place inside refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, turn at... - 45.713
This Cod Provencale tastes yummy ! Try this irresistibly seasoned cod fillet bakes as an entree or as an accompaniment with rice. Let me know how you've liked this Cod Provencale. - 41.7632
Barley And Rice Soup
1. Bring a large pan of water to the boil. Add the barley and the brown rice and return to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer gently for 30-35 minutes until just tender. Drain and set aside.
2. Drain the Swiss chard. Cut out the hard white stems. Slice the... - 39.6381
Want to try a healthy vegan recipe for dinner today? This one is just apt for you. Watch chef Heather prepare this Vegan Ratatouille. This dish is a great blend of flavors and will certainly fetch you a bag full of compliments from your family. - 96.7384
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Jambalaya
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on another exciting culinary adventure to the sultry Gulf Coast region of the U.S. and creates an incredible seafood jambalaya with shrimp, sockeye salmon and seafood sausage. Laissez les bon temps roule!! - 114.907
Mardi Gras Tambalaya
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions, red or green peppers, celery, and garlic.
Cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes, or until softened.
Stir in the broth, tomato paste, herbes de provence, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil... - 44.737