- » Provencal Lemon Chicken
Provencal Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of provencal lemon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for provencal lemon chicken recipes.
Combine mustard, wine, herb seasoning, onion, and garlic; stir until smooth.
Spread mixture evenly over all sides of chicken pieces.
Cover lightly and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Arrange chicken on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of... - 27.7842
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 46.3657
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 43.1255
Braised Artichokes Provencal
1) Set the oven to 325° F.
2) Cut off and discard the top 1/3 of each artichoke, then cut remaining 2/3 lengthwise into four and remove chokes.
3) In a large flameproof casserole, take butter and oil and sauté onion, carrot, and garlic... - 45.9136
West Coast Bouillabaisse
In a Dutch oven saute onions, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
Stir in broth, tomatoes with juice, clams with juice, wine, Worcestershire, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in shrimp and... - 40.5119
This is an easy, quick marinade which will make any chicken moist and juicy and is especially good to use on chicken for your BBQ. In fact sometimes I do only this chicken on the BBQ and everybody loves it, especially the kids! - 93.7014
Savory Turkey Strudel
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and lemon juice until... - 39.1737
Turkey Stroganoff - Thanksgiving On A Plate
1. Place a skillet on medium high heat, pour olive oil, and drop celery, onion, mushroom and apple in it. Saute until onions are translucent and mushroom starts releasing water.
2. Throw peas and cook until veggies turn soft and golden.
3. Drop cooked... - 109.75
Bean And Green Soup
An 8 bean soup, that also has greens! It's made in a Crock Pot. It's so super easy that you won't even believe it! It features: winter squash, carrots, 8 bean soup mix, spinach, and rainbow chard. It would be amazing topped with bacon, of course, but holds... - 118.604