- » Provencal Lemon Chicken
Provencal Lemon Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of provencal lemon chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for provencal lemon chicken recipes.
Combine mustard, wine, herb seasoning, onion, and garlic; stir until smooth.
Spread mixture evenly over all sides of chicken pieces.
Cover lightly and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Arrange chicken on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of... - 29.7569
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 48.3944
Recipes For A Romantic Picnic
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates ideas for creating a romantic Provence inspired picnic for you and the one you love! - 0
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 45.1643
Braised Artichokes Provencal
1) Set the oven to 325° F.
2) Cut off and discard the top 1/3 of each artichoke, then cut remaining 2/3 lengthwise into four and remove chokes.
3) In a large flameproof casserole, take butter and oil and sauté onion, carrot, and garlic... - 46.1124
West Coast Bouillabaisse
In a Dutch oven saute onions, celery and garlic in oil for 3 minutes.
Stir in broth, tomatoes with juice, clams with juice, wine, Worcestershire, thyme, hot pepper sauce and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Stir in shrimp and... - 42.6227
This is an easy, quick marinade which will make any chicken moist and juicy and is especially good to use on chicken for your BBQ. In fact sometimes I do only this chicken on the BBQ and everybody loves it, especially the kids! - 101.756
Savory Turkey Strudel
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add leeks and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add broth; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until leeks are tender, about 6 minutes. Stir in cream cheese and lemon juice until... - 39.6214
Turkey Stroganoff - Thanksgiving On A Plate
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to make her Turkey Creamy Stroganoff recipe - a great way to use Thanksgiving or Christmas leftovers! I created this recipe because I sometimes crave the taste and comfort of turkey dinner.The beauty is that it uses... - 100.061
Bean And Green Soup
An 8 bean soup, that also has greens! It's made in a Crock Pot. It's so super easy that you won't even believe it! It features: winter squash, carrots, 8 bean soup mix, spinach, and rainbow chard. It would be amazing topped with bacon, of course, but holds... - 134.928
The Ultimate Surf And Turf Barbecue
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates how to barbecue the ultimate "Surf and Turf" dinner featuring tender herb and lemon infused chicken and prawns, Gruyere potatoes, herbed vegetables and the ultimate grilled rib eye steak! - 0