- » Provencal Dessert
Provencal Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of provencal dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for provencal dessert recipes.
Sprinkle tomatoes with sugar; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan; add onion and garlic.
Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine; cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is slightly reduced.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients; heat,... - 33.8973
Pappardelle And Provencal Sauce
1. Cut each onion into eight wedges through the root end, to hold them together during cooking. Put into a saucepan with the stock and garlic. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the red wine, courgettes, yellow pepper,... - 37.5899
Amberjack With Provencal Sauce
Saute first 4 ingredients in margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Stir in crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 minutes or until thickened.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4... - 42.0862
Pear & Almond Tart Tatin
1. Put butter and sugar into an 8" frying pan (that will fit into your oven - metal handle) and gently simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Peel and quarter pears. Carefully place into frying pan, ensuring that each pear quarter is touching the base of the pan... - 31.5556
Ginger And Herb Sauce
Take about 2 cm of ginger root, peel and blend with 1 dl of water.
Pass through a sieve.
Blend 200 g of mixed herbs with the ginger juice.
Add 1 tbs of lemon juice, season with salt and pepper.
If it is too thick, just add some water - 24.0247
Easy Garlic Sauce
1) In a mixing bowl, briskly beat the garlic, lemon juice and salt together.
2) Gradually beat in the olive oil with a wooden spoon, until the sauce acquires a desired consistency.
3) Store the sauce in an airtight jar in the refrigerator.
4)... - 29.8414
Crispy Pork Scaloppini With Wild Mushroom Sauce
This Crispy Pork Scaloppini with Wild Mushroom Sauce is a delicious crowd pleasing dish that you will make again and again. This video will guide you through the step by step preparation of this great recipe. Happy Cooking! - 144.173
Sauce provencal is a steak sauce that is generally prepared to be served with steak provencale. This flavorful and rich sauce made with tomatoes, onions and parsley. Flavored with garlci and dry sherry, the sauce provencale can also be served with other... - 39.4508
Succulent Roasted Pork Chops And Others
This autumn won't be the same as the previous ones. Because you have this amazing video recipe of Autumn Dinner Menu. Watch this video to learn some of the most amazing dishes that you can prepare this season. This gourmet meal will surprise your guests for... - 147.672