- » Provencal
Enjoy our collection of provencal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for provencal recipes.
Provencal Herbed Chicken Breasts With Mushroom Sauce
If looking for looking for a tasty after-work easy meal, look what chef has in store for you. This is the perfect main course dish when you are on a high-protein diet. This chicken dish with a rich mushroom sauce makes a simple yet elegant and fancy, low fat... - 138.586
Fava Bean And Black Olive Tapenade
This is a tasty and chunky veggie spread that is delicious served on a slice of French bread or your favorite cracker. It is great served as an appetizer or as a salad topping. - 132.85
Provencal-style Tuna Tataki
When done correctly this “Fusion” cuisine can result in some amazing dishes. This Italian meets Japanese dish of Provencal style Tuna Tataki is an excellent example of fusion cuisine done right. Chef John uses a classic Provencal combination of fresh tuna... - 127.118
Italian Style Shrimp Provencal
If you are watching your diet, then shrimp could be any day a simple and sensible cooking option. Cathy puts together a fancy yet easy-to-put-together shrimp dish, cooked in the Italian style. Tender shrimps dunked into a suace makes this dish totally... - 118.971
Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This traditional Provencal salad is great served for lunch or after the meal as the cheese course. You can use any of your favorite salad greens to change it up a bit. Flavored olive oil such as lemon or roasted garlic to drizzle on the toasts will add... - 114.758
Chat 'n Dish: Daube Provencal
Daube Provencal inspired by Helene Barale's daube served at her amazing restaurant Chez Barale in Old Town Nice France but modernized and shortened for easy preparation in our American kitchens. Who has 8-10 hours to spend cooking one dish? Yes there is... - 110.496
Culinary Carrie: Roasted Garlic Aioli
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Peel off excess papery skin from garlic head, cut the tip of the garlic bulb.
3. Place the garlic bulb on a sheet of foil, drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Loosely cover the foil and place... - 106.59
If you are inspired by French cuisine, you must have surely heard of Ratatouille. But even if you have not, you can just watch the video here and know about the dish and its recipe. Flavored with spices and herbs, this is made by combining zucchini, eggplant... - 104.464
Mussels Provence Style
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, makes her delicious version of the Southern French favorite - Les Moules Provencale or Mussels Provence style. Vive la France! - 99.1038
Classic French Seafood Provencal
Attention all the seafood lovers! This recipe is a must try for you. Watch Chef Gavan Murphy prepare this delectable Classic French Seafood Provencal recipe now. Your friends and family will shower a lot of compliments on you. - 80.3788
Provencal Grilled Tuna Salad
This Provencale Grilled Tuna Salad will keep you licking your fingers if you taste it just once ! I love these grilled tuna steaks with rosemary flavorings and garnished with salad greens and cherry tomatoes. Why don't you try this Provencale Grilled Tuna... - 49.1198
Provencal Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 400F. Grease an ovenproof dish.
2) Rise, dry and separate the trim the mushrooms, separating the stalks from their caps. Chop the stalks finely.
3) In a pot of boiling water, blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine.... - 47.1559
Lamb With Smoked Garlic And Provencal Vegetables
1) Place the lamb chops on a surface to season and sprinkle with thyme.
2) Use a large nonstick frying pan to heat oil.
3) Use the flat of a knife to crush garlic. Add the garlic into the pan with lamb and tomatoes.
4) Cook the chops... - 47.13
First put salt cod to soak in cold water.
It should soak for at least 4 hours.
Meanwhile prepare the sauce.
Peel and chop onions and garlic and saute them in olive oil and butter.
When they are just limp, add tomatoes, rosemary, bay leaf, fennel, red wine,... - 46.643
Roast Chicken Provencal
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use salt and pepper to taste to season the chicken. Into the cavity, spoon the stuffing.
3) Tie the legs of the chicken together and put it in a well-buttered roasting pan.
4) All over... - 46.5215
Beef Stew Provencal
1. Wipe meat using damp towels.
2. Mix salt, pepper and flour on a waxed paper.
3. Roll all the beef cubes in the flour mixture to coat them well. Store the remaining flour to be used later.
3. In a 6 quarter dutch oven add butter. Heat... - 46.3872
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 46.3657
Braised Artichokes Provencal
1) Set the oven to 325° F.
2) Cut off and discard the top 1/3 of each artichoke, then cut remaining 2/3 lengthwise into four and remove chokes.
3) In a large flameproof casserole, take butter and oil and sauté onion, carrot, and garlic... - 45.9136
1) Cut rabbit into serving pieces.
2) In a bowl, place the pieces with 2 tablespoons olive oil, wine vinegar, onions, bay leaves and garlic.
3) Cover with foil and place inside refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, turn at... - 45.654
Soak salt cod in cold water at least 4 hours.
Meanwhile prepare the sauce.
Saute onions and garlic in 1/4 cup olive oil and butter.
When just limp, add tomatoes and next 5 ingredients and blend thoroughly Cook over low heat until slightly thickened.
Add pine... - 45.6212
1) Skin and mince shallots measuring 3 tablespoons.
2) Peel and mince garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
3) Blanch tomatoes into boiling water for 15 seconds.
4) Strain tomatoes and run under cold water.
5) Wash parsley, trim stems and dry in paper... - 44.9678
Provencal Pan Bagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a small ramekin, trim and place the garlic head, then drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and white wine. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour, until softened.... - 44.8923
Provencal Rack Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In shallow roasting pan, place the lamb, using ribs as rack.
3) Place the pan in the oven and roast, uncovered for 15 minutes for each pound.
4) Take out the roast from the oven and allow to cool for about 15... - 44.8464
Poached Fish Provencal
Poached Fish Provengale is a treat for all seafood lovers. This glorious and filling dish is perfect for parties. Try the Poached Fish Provengale and see how it becomes a sensation among your guests! - 44.748
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a large heavy po, saute the onions, peppers, and fennel in 4 tablespoons of olive oil over a medium heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender.
3) Stir in the... - 44.7474
1) Risotto : In a pan, saute the onion in oil until golden.
2) Stir in the rice, stir constantly and cook, until the rice is golden.
3) Pour in 1 1/4 cups of hot water and simmer over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
4) Add more hot water if needed... - 44.7307
1. Heat the oil in a pan.
2. Mix together the courgettes, peppers, tomatoes and onions and place in the oil.
3. Fry the mixture over a high heat for 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Season with salt, pepper and marjoram.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 5... - 44.1366
Spaghetti Squash With White Bean Provencal
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut sides down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender; let cool slightly.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like... - 44.0783
Provencal Vegetable Soup With Basil
Provencle Vegetable Soup with Basil yet another delicious soup. The perfect mixture of potatoes, onions, red bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic cloves, zucchini (courgettes), olive oil, sprig thyme, bayleaf, white wine, fresh basil with French bread and salt and... - 44.0076
Provencal Style Zucchini
Provenqale Style Zucchini has a fingering licking taste. The tomato juice with almonds gived the Provenqale Style Zucchini lip smacking taste. - 43.4558
Authentic Green Bean Provencal
1. Steam-cook the green beans until they become crisp and tender.
2. Rinse the beans in cold water or put them in ice cold water to stop them from cooking further.
3. In the meantime, in a skillet, heat oil and sauté the shallots for 1... - 43.3378
Poached White Fish Provencal
1) Take a small bowl, to combine soup, wine, lemon juice and clam juice. Mix well and set aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet and spray the cooking surface with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat up the skillet and place the fish... - 43.2397
Turkey Breast Provencal With Vegetables
Preheat oven to 325°F In 13x9-inch baking pan combine bouillon, wine, lemon juice, garlic, onions, rosemary, thyme, salt, fennel seeds and black pepper.
Cover pan with foil; bake 20 minutes.
Remove pan from oven.
Add tomatoes, artichoke hearts, asparagus and... - 43.1255
Provencal Vegetable Tart With Seared Tuna
1. Assemble the mise en place.
2. To make the tart pastry, cut the butter and shortening into tablespoon-sized pieces. Wrap the butter and shortening separately in plastic wrap and freeze for 30 minutes.
3. Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a food... - 42.4796
Provencal Braised Beef
Place pieces of beef in a large bowl with wine, thyme, bay leaf, garlic, salt, pepper, onions, and half of the carrots.
Cover and leave to marinate for at least 3 hr., preferably overnight, basting occasionally.
Remove meat and vegetables from marinade, and... - 42.2834
1) Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
2) Wash the tomatoes and discard the stems. Keep aside.
3) Press the garlic and chop the parsley. Place aside covered.
4) Prepare a shallow roasting pan.
5) In a bowl, combine garlic, parsley, bread... - 42.2272
Cut chicken into pieces; cut each breast half into halves and remove skin.
Mix flour, paprika, basil, salt, oregano, pepper and marjoram.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
Heat oil in 4-quart Dutch oven until hot.
Cook chicken until brown on all sides, about... - 42.1782
Amberjack With Provencal Sauce
Saute first 4 ingredients in margarine in a skillet over medium-high heat until tender.
Stir in crushed tomatoes and tomato sauce.
Cook, uncovered, over low heat 30 minutes or until thickened.
Remove and discard bay leaf.
Stir in 2 tablespoons parsley, 1/4... - 42.0862
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When the oil is hot, add the onions and garlic to it and stir fry for about 5-8 minutes until soft and lightly browned.
3. Tip in the tomatoes and stir for 1 to 2 minutes until soft
4. Add... - 42.0528
Fresh Tuna Provencal
Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Dice the eggplant.
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
Saute the green... - 41.946
1. Dry the cucumbers by patting them with a paper toweling until all the surface moisture is absorbed. .
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in oil, over a medium flame.
3. Add garlic and sauté it for 1/2 a minute until soft and... - 41.3587
Meatball Stew Provencal
Make meatballs as directed.
Prepare vegetables ahead, if you wish, but do not flour until ready to fry.
Cover and refrigerate.
Heat 1 tablespoon each olive and vegetable oil in Dutch oven or heavy flameproof casserole.
Add meat balls in a single layer—do... - 41.1711
In medium bowl, toss scallops with lemon juice.
Wipe mushrooms; slice lengthwise, right through stem, about 1/8 inch thick.
Toss with scallops If using fresh tomatoes, scald in boiling water; peel; remove seeds; chop pulp coarsely.
In 2 tablespoons hot oil... - 41.0157
Passover Provencal Quiche
Combine eggs and margarine in a bowl.
Break one matzo board into quarters and soak in hot water in shallow pan until soft.
Using a spatula or pancake turner, lift matzo from water.
Gently press out moisture and place in 8x8x2-inch nonstick baking pan.
Pour... - 40.8312
Jerusalem Artichoke Provencal
1) Take a saucepan of boiling water.
2) Put the artichokes into the boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the artichokes and dice them.
4) Take a saucepan and heat oil.
5) Add garlic, tomatoes and simmer for 10 minutes.
6)... - 40.3862
1) Heat the oil in a 9-inch skillet.
2) Add the tuna and cook, occasionally stirring, till the fish is light brown in color on all sides. This takes about 5 minutes of cooking.
3) Add the bell pepper, onion, vermouth (or wine), capers, olives and... - 40.1758
Fry bacon in a medium skillet until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Drain bacon, and set aside.
Saute garlic, onion, and mushrooms in skillet until tender.
Stir in bacon, flour, and seasoned salt.
Cut tomatoes into 1/2 inch slices.
Place... - 40.1737
Combine marinade ingredients in medium bowl.
Divide marinade between 2 large plastic self-sealing bags.
Add tuna pieces.
Seal bags and turn several times so that all surfaces of the tuna are touched by the marinade.
Put bags in a flat dish and refrigerate for... - 39.8594
Escargots Provenqal is a tasty appetizer. Escargots Provenqal gets its taste from snails mixed in dry white wine and beef broth. Escargots Provenqal is loved by many across the world. - 39.6821
Provencal Grilled Potatoes
Preheat a gas grill to medium or prepare a medium-hot charcoal fire.
In a large saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil.
Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes, or until almost cooked through.
Put the potatoes into a large bowl with... - 39.4275
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 equal portions.
Rinse; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle each fillet with fine herbes and pepper.
Roll up fillets.
In a large skillet stir together the mushrooms, wine, onion and garlic.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover... - 39.3234
Green Beans Provencal
(1) Drain the beans and dry using paper toweling to absorb the moisture
(2) In a skillet, heat oil over a medium flame..
(3) When hot add beans and sauté 3-4 minutes until tender-crisp
(4) Add garlic and stir fry for 1 minute until golden brown
(5)... - 39.2272
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/ Gas 4. Lay the plaice skin-side down and, holding the tail end, push a sharp knife between the skin and flesh in a sawing movement. Hold the knife at a slight angle with the blade towards the skin.
2. Cut each onion into... - 39.0972
Tofu Ragout Provencal
Cut: the tofu into small cubes.
Mix fresh-pressed garlic, lemon juice, rosemary and 2 tbs olive oil.
Marinate tofu in this dressing for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut the eggplant lengthwise, salt them and let sit for 5 minutes.
Cut the tomatoes and... - 39.022
Provencal Stuffed Tomatoes And Courgettes
1. Cut tops off the tomatoes, scoop out the pulp and seeds, then discard. Cut the tops off courgettes, scoop out the flesh, leaving about 1cm flesh. Finely dice half of the flesh and reserve.
2. Heat all but 1 tbsp of the oil in a large pan, add the onion,... - 38.6763
Place butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute or until melted.
Add zucchini, onion and mushrooms.
Cover and microwave 15 to 17 minutes.
Stir twice during cooking.
Stir in 3/4 cup cheese and remaining ingredients.
Microwave 3 to 5 minutes... - 38.5944
Poached Celery Provencal
Wash celery well.
Cut tops from celery bunch, leaving a 7-inch base.
Cut base into 6 wedges.
Chop 1/2 cup celery tops.
Reserve any remaining celery tops for another purpose.
In a medium skillet place celery wedges and broth; cover.
Simmer over medium-low heat... - 38.5484
Baked Fish Provencal
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and cook until soft; stir in tomatoes and garlic.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and heat through.
Arrange fish in a single layer in a greased shallow baking... - 38.3872
Baked Trout Provencal
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Wipe pan dressed trout dry.
Rub with lemon juice, sprinkle with salt.
Grease a shallow baking dish and sprinkle bottom with minced garlic.
Place trout in dish in single layer.
Pour wine over all.
Sprinkle with parsley, green onion and... - 38.3648
Pasta Salad Provencal
1.Take a medium mixing bowl and add into it 1 tablespoon of water, oil, pepper and vinegar. Beat well with a wire whisk.
2. Now add the remaining ingredients and toss well.
3. Refrigerate covered.
4. Serve chilled. - 38.0456
Preheat oven to 325 °F.
Cut fowl into neat pieces,.
Mix salt and pepper with cornstarch; dredge chicken well.
Heat butter in saute pan; brown chicken.
Remove to casserole.
Add vegetables and garlic to remaining fat with any remaining cornstarch; cook a few... - 37.9682
Brown the chicken breasts over moderate heat in a heavy 12 inch skillet that has been lightly coated with the cooking spray about 5 minutes on each side.
Transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
Add the olive oil, onion, and garlic to the skillet and cook,... - 37.923
Provencal Seafood Soup
My family of seafood lovers fell head over heels in love with this Provenqal Seafood Soup. What I would say is that you need not necessarily be a seafood lover to like this Provenqal Seafood Soup.Worth your time! - 37.7342
Provencal Roast Lamb
Pound the herbs in a mortar with the garlic to form a paste.
Season and gradually work in the olive oil.
Rub this mixture over all the surfaces of the meat, particularly in the cavity.
Tie into a neat shape and place in a roasting pan.
Leave at room... - 37.5906
Pappardelle And Provencal Sauce
1. Cut each onion into eight wedges through the root end, to hold them together during cooking. Put into a saucepan with the stock and garlic. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes until tender.
2. Add the red wine, courgettes, yellow pepper,... - 37.5899
Cut a slice from each tomato; if this is done at the stalk end, the tomatoes stand upright more easily.
Carefully scoop out the centre pulp, leaving the cases intact.
Drain them and season lightly.
The right hand column gives suggestions for using the tomato... - 37.445
Leg Of Lamb With Provencal Herb Rub
To make the Provencal herb rub, combine dry ingredients in a small bowl, crushing them between your fingers as you mix.
In another small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
Score any fat along the edges of steaks to prevent curling while cooking.
Brush both sides... - 37.3232
Provencal Lamb Shoulder
Provencal Lamb Shoulder is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this delicious Provencal Lamb Shoulder; I am sure you and your loved ones will always crave for more. - 36.9274
Chicken Pilaf Provencal
In a heavy kettle, brown chicken pieces thoroughly in 2 tablespoons olive oil and the butter.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Stir in the flour, broth, salt, and garlic cloves.
Bring to boil.
When sauce boils, return chicken to kettle and simmer, covered, 45... - 36.8783
Peel and quarter the onion, then chop finely using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Remove from the bowl and set aside.
Roughly chop the bacon and mushrooms, using the doubled-bladed chopping knife.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and lightly saute the onion,... - 36.7508
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add the leeks and stir well.
Cover the pan, reduce the heat to low and cook gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the pepper, tomatoes, olives, lemon rind and juice, salt and pepper.
Cover the pan and cook for... - 35.9678
Classic Provencal Chicken
1. In large, deep skillet bring chicken stock to boil.
2. Poach chicken breasts in stock for 8 minutes, turning once. Remove and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, garlic, basil and half the olives.
4. Add chicken to marinade.... - 35.733
Classic Chicken Provencal
Heat oil in nonstick skillet; add chicken parts and saute until lightly browned.
Remove chicken and set aside.
In same pan saute all vegetables with garlic until tender.
Add oregano, salt, and pepper.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in small casserole; add... - 35.6048
Melt the butter with the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions until softened.
Add the garlic and tomatoes and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes, then stir in the beans, herbs, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer very gently until the beans are tender.
Turn into... - 35.1306
Heat oil and butter together in a heavy skillet or saucepan until butter is melted.
Add the onion and peppers; season with herbes de provence and salt and pepper to taste.
Simmer, stirring frequently, for about 45 minutes, or until vegetables are limp, tender... - 34.9818
1) Drain salsify strips.
2) In a skillet, melt butter.
3) Add drained salsify, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; toss lightly.
4) Cover the skillet and cook over medium heat until heated through, 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Serve... - 33.9554
Sprinkle tomatoes with sugar; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan; add onion and garlic.
Cover; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine; cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is slightly reduced.
Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients; heat,... - 33.8973
Lamb Cutlets Provencal
1. Put the lamb cutlets into a shallow dish with the olive oil, wine, salt and pepper to taste and the chopped basil; cover and chill for 4 hours.
2. Put the red pepper, tomatoes, courgettes and onion into a pan with the chicken stock, garlic, tomato puree... - 33.8214
Microwave Fillets Provencal
Into a microwave-safe dish just large enough to hold fillets in a single layer spoon half the tomatoes.
Arrange fillets in prepared dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cover with remaining tomatoes.
In a small bowl combine parsley, crumbs, green onion,... - 33.7374
1) In a non-stick pan, place the tomatoes, olives, wine, pepper, oregano and scrod.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 6-8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork.
3) Carefully place the fish on a serving plate.
4) Spoon the tomato mixture... - 33.7103
Provencal Fish Stew With Rouille
1. Heat a medium-sized skillet or pot over a medium flame and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, celery, and fennel. Stir occasionally until the onion is golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Mix in the garlic, herbs, and spices, and cook for 5... - 33.5374
Scalloped Potatoes Provencal
Spray a 3 quart casserole with non stick vegetable oil.
Arrange a layer of potatoes, a layer of onion, repeat, then a layer of half the mushrooms.
Dot the top of the vegetables with half the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Repeat these... - 33.4044
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. In a skillet, heat half the oil, add the onion, garlic and green pepper and cook until the onion is transparent. Add the anchovies, olives and fennel.
3. Place four cod steaks in a greased baking dish, spread with the... - 33.1646
Put the potatoes into boiling salted water and boil till doneÃ¢â‚¬â€ but they must remain firm and whole.
Leave to get cold.
Then peel, and slice in rounds.
Grate some lemon peel very finelyÃ¢â‚¬â€about 1/4 of the lemon.
Heat the oil in... - 32.9018
Tomato Wedges Provencal
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
In a greased shallow baking dish arrange tomatoes.
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs, onion, parsley, garlic, margarine, basil, salt and pepper; mix well.
Sprinkle over tomatoes.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. - 32.6882
Broiled Tomatoes Provencal
1. Cut out stem ends from tomatoes. Cut tomatoes in half crosswise. Brush salad dressing over cut sides of tomatoes.
2. In a small bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix lightly. Spoon evenly over tomato halves.
3. Place on broiler pan. Broil, 5 inches... - 32.3953
Provencal Filling For Omelet
In medium saucepan, heat oil; cook onions, green pepper and garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes and oregano; cook, uncovered, until mixture thickens, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent burning.
Stir in olives, and... - 32.1387
Parmesan Pasta Provencal
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine eggplant, zucchini, oil, and garlic and stir to coat. Microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, until softened.
2. In blender process 1 1/2 cups tomatoes until smooth. Set sieve over eggplant mixture and press... - 31.5223
Shellfish Soup Provencal
1. Cut the halibut into 1-inch cubes. Salt lightly.
2. Shell the shrimp and boil the shells in 2 quarts water for about 8 minutes.
3. Heat the oil in a thick casserole, add saffron, leek, onion, and garlic. Saute lightly without allowing to change color.
4.... - 31.1152
Poached Bass Provencal With Garden Vegetables
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cut each bass fillet in half and lay the fish in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Reserve 2 tablespoons of the broth and pour the rest over the fillets.
Cover the pan with foil and crimp tightly around the edges to... - 30.9116
Fry the green pepper strips in the oil until partially tender.
Remove strips to a bowl.
Add the tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, and olives; toss.
Shake well in a covered jar, 4 parts oil (halfsalad oil and half olive oil, including the oil from frying), 1 part... - 30.8146
Scallops Provenqal has a luscious taste. Scallops Provenqal gets its taste from scallops mixed with mushrooms and tomatoes, flavored with lemon juice. Scallops Provenqal is inspired by many across the world. - 30.6679
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In skillet saute bacon until crisp; add garlic, onion, and mushrooms; saute until golden. Stir in 1 teaspoon seasoned salt and flour.
3. Spread half of tomato slices in 10-bv-6-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with... - 30.18
Slice the white part of the leeks into a pan; add the bunch of mixed herbs, garlic, tomato puree, lemon or orange peel, white wine and water.
Boil for 45 minutes; strain; poach the eggs in this liquid, then take them out and keep hot.
Now add the oil and... - 29.5666
Saute onion in oil in a skillet until tender.
Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, green pepper, garlic, and seasonings; cover and cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
Transfer vegetables to a serving dish, and... - 28.8751
Green Beans Provencal
Cook beans in small amount of boiling water just till tender; drain.
Melt butter in saucepan; add ham and garlic.
Cook till garlic is softened.
Stir in beans, salt, and dash pepper.
Top with tomato wedges; cover and heat through. - 28.4176
1. Spray a large nonstick skillet with olive oil nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the onion and fennel; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, just until fragrant, about 20... - 28.3963
Combine mustard, wine, herb seasoning, onion, and garlic; stir until smooth.
Spread mixture evenly over all sides of chicken pieces.
Cover lightly and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
Arrange chicken on a lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of... - 27.7842
Provencal Recipes By Category