- » Protein Soup
Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for protein soup recipes.
Protein-rich Macaroni Soup
Looking for a soup to fulfill your protein requirements? Try this Protein-rich macaroni soup. It uses high protein ingredients and is very simple and easy to make. This soup can be made healthier by using low sodium spam and natural beef stock. - 98.3633
Protein Rich Flavorful Hearty Mulligatawny Soup
Mulligatawny is a curry flavored soup originating from South India, specifically Tamil Nadu. Translated from the local language, Tamil, it literally means "pepper water". From the south of India, this soup has travelled far and wide, and made its presence... - 0
You May Also Like!
High Protein Stilton Cheese And Celery Soup
Luci Lock shows you how to make a delicious savory soup with celery and stilton cheese. This soup is fantastic for a high protein diet and an ideal winter soup. While you think stilton smells disgusting, make this soup and you will know how divine it tastes. - 104.731
High Protein Whole Wheat Bread
1. Sprinkle yeast into 1/2 cup of the very warm water in a 1-cup measure; stir in 1 teaspoon of the sugar. ("Very warm water" should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves. Let stand, undisturbed, to proof 10 minutes, or... - 47.4937
High Protein Cream Of Corn Chowder
1. Bring soup stock and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-high.
2. Add peas and carrots, straw mushrooms and bean curd. Bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients, except cornstarch solution and green onion. Bring to a boil.
3. Thicken with cornstarch... - 35.8164
Protein Rich Italian Cioppino
Cioppino is essentially a fish stew originating in San Francisco although it has strong influences of various regional seafood soups and stews belonging to the Italian cuisine. In fact it is considered an Italian-American main dish, created by Italian... - 0
Cream Of Spinach Soup
Chop the spinach and onion finely, add 5 teacups of water and cook.
When soft, blend the spinach mixture in a liquidiser and strain.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add the white sauce, salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
Serve hot with fresh cream and bread croutons. - 33.9136
Avgolemono Chicken Soup With Rice
Avgolemono is a classic sauce of chicken broth, egg yolks and lemon juice; the addition of a bit more chicken broth, rice and shredded chicken turns it into a satisfying soup.
Picture Credit: Yunhee Kim
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please... - 25.4914
Chicken 'n' Lima Soup
1) In a saucepan mix soup, milk, and lima beans thoroughly.
2) Heat the mixture, stirring frequently.
3) Crumble bacon just before serving.
4) Ggarnish with sliced hard-cooked egg. - 33.5884
Beef And Cabbage Soup
Add the beef and shredded cabbage to the liquid bouillon.
Cook this for 1 hour.
Add all the vegetables to the soup and cook it until the vegetables are tender.
Season with salt and pepper; serve. - 34.9359
Cream Of Spinach Soup
1. Heat the spinach with the milk, butter and lemon peel.
2. Blend the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon cold water, then add to the soup. Stir and simmer 4 minutes.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste (about 1/2 tea spoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper) - 32.1515
Protein Soup Recipes By Category