- » Protein Shake
Protein Shake Recipes
Protein shake is a dietary supplement usually available in the form of smoothies and milkshakes, where the main nutrition is protein and it is a beverage meant to supplement extra amounts of protein in the diet. Much ... More »
Best Vegan Protein Shake
1. Dice the tofu, peel the banana and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend the tofu along with banana, almonds, soy milk, blend until smooth.
3. Add the vanilla pod, agave, salt and ice cubes, blend until all the ingredients has mix... - 118.661
Protein Shake Two Ways With Fresh Poi And Green Tea
FOR THE KULOLU POWER SHAKE
1. In a blender, drop the fresh poi.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and the soy milk.
3. Add the brown sugar and the honey.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey.
5. Spoon in the Vi Shape mix.
6. Pulse the blender until its contents are... - 112.639
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.087
Exercise Recovery Protein Shake
1.In a blender, add all the ingredients for the protein shake.
2. Blend the contents well into a smooth consistency.
3. Serve this protein shake either chilled or at room temperature. - 105.525
Protein Shake Two Ways
FOR THE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE SHAKE
1. In a blender,pour the rice milk.
2. Add 4 tablespoons of Vi Shape mix and the peanut butter coconut.
3. Add the contents of the Vi Shape chocolate flavor pack.
4. Throw in the ice and half a banana.
5.... - 104.754
Peanut Butter Mega Gainer Whey Protein Shake
If you are on a weight gain regime and bored of the only smoothie recipe. Here is another mega gainer whey protein shake that would give you all the required calories and a different taste to keep your taste buds happy. Big Andy, host of buywulkwhey is making... - 103.078
Butter Finger Protein Shake
1. In a blender, pour the almond milk.
2. Add the Vi-Shape mix.
3. Throw in the sugar free butterscotch yellow pudding mix.
4. Add the dehydrated peanut butter.
5. Drop in the ice cubes.
6. Pulse blend until the mixture is incorporated and... - 101.744
Chocolate Banana Protein Shake
Energize yourself with this valitazing chocolate banana protein shake. This power packed shake would definitely nourish you and give a sense of complete rejuvenation. Take a look at this interesting video that would surely inspire to make this super delicious... - 100.424
Peanut Butter High Protein Shake
If you are looking for a satisfying breakfast smoothie that not only satiates your gut, but also appeases your taste-buds, peanut butter smoothie is the way to go. This ultra rich and creamy smoothie is packed with the sweet-salty flavors of peanut butter and... - 99.2462
Apple Pie Protein Shake
1.In a shaker/or blender, pour apple juice. Add ground cinnamon to it.
2.Put vanilla whey protein powder, and shake it well to mix.
3.Serve it immediately as a post work out shake or for breakfast or even with your meal. - 95.6832
Strawberry Whey Protein Smoothie
Why drink a plain whey protein smoothie when you have strawberries around? Watch this video to find out how Big Andy turns his simple whey protein smoothie into a delicious smoothie by just adding fresh strawberries. He doesn’t even remove the green stem... - 94.9078
Peanut Butter Shake With Whey Protein
In this video, we get to see a summertime smoothie recipe, Peanut Butter Shake with whey protein. It’s a delicious and refreshing shake with yogurt which is cooling during summer. Like any smoothie recipe, this is also an easy one to make but its rich in... - 91.2708
Healthy Protein Shake
Great way to kick start your day is with a protein shake. This video is very informative and shares a wonderful protein shake recipe that can be easily made at home with all natural ingredients. Watch this video to stay fit! - 90.8346
Healthy Protein Shake
Searching for a healthy and nutritious beverage to kick start your day? This recipe is just perfect for you. Watch this video now and replicate this Healthy Protein Shake recipe in your own kitchen. - 90.2987
Portable Protein Shake Powder
Want to carry a protein powder to the gym for your pre and post workout drinks? In this video, your very own fitness host shows a very easy cinnamon flavored portable shake powder recipe. Watch the video to find out the entire recipe and just pack the powder... - 89.3357
Vanilla Iced Coffee Protein Shake
Check out a refreshing iced coffee protein shake with Muscle Gauge Nutrition's Pure Isolate Whey Protein Protein in vanilla flavor. Packing 25 grams of protein per serving, zero fat, and only1gram of carbs, this is a refreshing and healthy start o your day! - 84.4226
The Best Tropical Shakeology Recipe Imo
1.Blend together strawberries,avocado,protein shake and spinach with some ice cubes and almond milk.
2.Serve in a tall glass and have it post workout. - 84.1799
Chocolate Peppermint Protein Shake
Protein shakes are healthy and a great way to keep fit. Here is an excellent video that displays the recipe for chocolate peppermint protein shake. The video is very informative and offers great health and fitness tips. - 83.5529
Post Workout Protein Shake
1. Peel the banana.
2.In a blender , blend the rice milk , whey protein isolate , blueberries , bananas and sugar cubes together.
3.Serve chilled , right after a workout. - 68.1905
Best Post Workout Shake
Mix this up in advance and take it with you to the gym. Drink this right after you finish your workout to help provide your body with fast digesting liquid nutrition which will speed up your muscle growth. - 0
Fruit Protein Shake
1. In blender, add strawberries, banana, protein powder, yogurt, and Ugli fruit segments.
2. Blend until nice and smooth.
3. Pour in a glass, garnish with an ugli fruit segment and serve immediately. - 0
High Protein Breakfast Shake-breakfast On The Go
1. In a high speed blender jar combine almond milk, protein shake mix, strawberries, frozen banana and greek yogurt.
2. Blend everything well until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Serve the high protein shake at breakfast. - 0
Homemade Weight Gainer Shake
In order to gain weight you need to make sure that you are in a caloric surplus. This simply means that you have to consume more calories than you burn off over the course of the day. You need to have extra calories in your system to provide your body with... - 0
Protein Shake Recipes By Category