- » Protein Powder Cookies
Protein Powder Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of protein powder cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for protein powder cookies recipes.
Chocolate Protein Cookies
These cookies are rich in protein and very easy to make. They are a very good accompaniment for any snack time with tea or milk or any other beverage of choice. - 26.7699
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 80.7493
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 99.7258
Sue's High Protein Cookies
Cream butter or margarine, cream cheese, and sugar in Bosch bowl.
Add protein powder, flour, and nuts.
Roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on baking sheets, and bake in a 350°.
For 10 to 12 minutes. - 31.5712
During high protein dieting, it’s a good idea to have protein rich snacks. So, Big Andy from buybulkwhey shows a protein cookie recipe on popular demand. He shows how to put together the ingredients and bake them in oven. However, for the complete... - 104.693
Protein Lava Brownie
Low carb and sooooo yummy. I have one of these virtually every night! Great if you have a sweet tooth! - 29.1142
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 38.3608
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 96.7484
Weight Gainer Oreo Whey Protein Smoothie
Want a little twist to your protein shakes? Try making a chocolaty protein shake with Big Andy, the host of buybulkwhey videos. He is adding oreo wafers, chocolate syrup and some frozen yogurt to make a delicious weight gainer Oreo Whey Protein Smoothie. And... - 110.003
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 129.447
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 100.451
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 108.777
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 130.566
Macadamia Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar break egg and whisk well.
3. Add in vermiculite flour, coconut flour, pecan powder, sweetener, macadamia nuts, vanilla extract and olive oil.
4. Blend well, until smooth and... - 92.9
Red Velvet Cake Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
3. Drop sugar, egg, food color, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Beat to... - 100.879
Mouth Watering Chocolate Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, vanilla, oil, and brown sugar. Beat until well combined.
2. Sift, and add cocoa and baking powder in it.
3. Add flour and mix it well.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
5. Clump mixture, and... - 110.618
Raw Brazil Nut Cookie Dough Bars
These brazil nut cookie dough bars are the best tasting treats I've had in years and I have no problem eating them even through they're loaded with fat. - 115.612
Almond Florentine Cookies
Another easy, simple, and healthy cookie recipe - the Almond Florentines. I like them crunchy - 141.769
Red Velvet Cookies
1. In a large bowl, whisk together pastry flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
3. Add in the egg, vanilla mixed with milk and red food coloring. Mix... - 112.781
Almond Coconut Balls - Gluten Free Cookie!
A very special collaboration with my friend Bouchra from "Ma Fleur D'Oranger" to celebrate Eid. We made very easy delicious cookies with almonds and coconut! yum! Not only tasty but also gluten free! - 119.172
Homemade Dog Cookie
Pamper your four-legged furry friend some tasty homemade dog cookie. Betty presents a nutritious tasty cookie treat that no dog can resist. All you need is some baby food, wheat germ and powdered milk and voila! you have a treat at hand. Watch the video to... - 92.5002
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies
It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would... - 97.5714
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder salt, cinnamon, sugar and oats.
Add to the dry mixure, the oil, egg, water, milk, honey, vanilla and the optional ingredients you desire.
Stir until all ingredients are... - 38.3237
Delighting Brownie Chink Cookie
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Brownie cookie is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 97.3915
Fekkas - Moroccan Cookie/biscotti
Why not try out this popular Moroccan cookie that are quite similar to the Italian biscotti. The video here shows how the cookie can be easily prepared at home with ingredients that are easily available in stores near you. Watch this video to make... - 135.262
Ka'ak - Moroccan Cookie
Ka'ak is a unique Moroccan cookie that is very popular in the Eastern region of Morocco, mainly my grandmother's city called Oujda. This cookie is like no other cookie you have seen in your life: it has an interesting circular shape, super warm flavors, and... - 127.873
Tiramisu Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
If you're a fan of the Whoopie Pie, you are going to love these! Espresso, chocolate, a cream center...definitely a cookie worthy of The Cookie Jar. - 105.106
Meringues With Walnuts (gluten Free Cookies)
Today I am going to show you how to make a cookie that looks difficult to make but it is not: Meringues with Walnuts! Meringue is basically egg whites with sugar, baked at low temperature. Today we are going to add walnuts to it. You get the crunchy outside... - 128.905
Kourabiedes are known with different names in different countries. With a few whips, the chef makes a cookie dough and rolls them into cookie. These are delicious sugar cookie, definitely servable for your next Christmas. The walnuts in there are heart... - 81.6746
Amy's Version Of Rocco's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Beans In My Cookies!! I know what you are thinking. Beans in cookies? Ewwww. I was so skeptical when I walked by my T.V. and saw Rocco making these cookies on Dr. Oz. Of course, what really interested me was the fact that they were 45 calories per cookie!!!... - 107.26
Classic Italian Biscotti
If you love your cookies, then you will simply love this classic Italian style biscotti. Eva Papayiannis teaches you how you can bake this double-baked cookies at home. It makes a wonderful alternative to sugar laden cookies and goes well with coffee, tea, or... - 99.4223
Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl take oats, carob chips, Choco protein powder, egg white, almond butter and truvia. Combine well all the ingredients.
3. Spray down cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
4. Roll cookies in... - 106.726
Healthy Pumpkin Holiday Cookies
Holiday season is around the corner and you are looking for a yummy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect Holiday pumpkin cookies, the healthy way! This recipe is easy to make and uses... - 133.102
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 102.069
Perfect Biscotti Baking Part 2
If you are planning to bake a cookie to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Italian Biscotti is an amazing snack and goes well with any hot beverage. Eva tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can you! - 103.093
Perfect Biscotti Dough Making Part 1
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Italian biscotti is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 103.467
How To Make An Ice Cream Cake
With Girl Scouts Thin Mints! Featuring a sweet and crumbly Thin Mint Crust with beautiful, Vanilla Bean specked Gelato, lots of Mint kissed Chocolate and crushed Cookies, drizzled with even more Chocolate and crumbled Cookies. How can you say no!!! - 118.433
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
Graziella the Fit Foodie, takes cookies to the next level- they're raw, vegan, full of protein and gluten free.. best of all, they're scrumptious too! Unleash your inner- cookie monster! - 115.225
Gingerbread Cookie Smoothie
Here is one of the best tasting and most nutritious smoothies you will ever make. First we use the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer for the apples and ginger. Then we pour the fresh juice into a blender and add one avocado and two scoops of our new product,... - 114.916
Over 40 studies show that eating oatmeal may help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease
The soluble fiber in oatmeal absorbs a considerable amount of water which significantly slows down your digestive process. This results is that you'll... - 36.7791
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.572
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.357
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.7735
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.525
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Puffs
This is a great and low cal cookie! They are also quite filling thanks to the pumpkin. The beauty of pumpkin is that its not just great to have in
fall. Its great as an add in to recipes all year long! - 40.1043
If you are looking to have yummy cookies at home, try making some of these butter cookies which is ideal for special occasions like Christmas. They are butter cookies covered with icing sugar and are a favorite among Greeks. This recipe makes a huge amount... - 110.127
A healthy snack that can also be served as an appetizer. Super easy, requiring ingredients that you might already have on hand in your pantry. - 113.182
Southwest Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Defrost, and wash chicken quarters.
3. In a large dish, put tortilla crumbs. Add adobo, chipotle chili powder, and Ancho chili powder in it.
4. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Grease a cookie... - 100.377
Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
This is one of the best cheese biscuit recipes you will find! For years, one of the small joys that I’ve had, dining out, has been those off-the-chain, mind-blowing, “I want to be ensconced in these” Garlic and Cheese Biscuits that Red Lobster makes. - 109.227
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 98.0289
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 111.649
How To Make Spanish Rice - Homemade With All Fresh Ingredients
1. Dice the yellow onions and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Wash and cut the roma tomatoes into quarters, place it in a bowl.
3. Preheat the oven to 450 degree.
4. Prepare a foil lined cookie sheet.
1. Season the roma tomatoes with... - 124.721
1. Cut vanilla bean lengthwise, and remove seeds from it. Set aside.
2. In a 9x13-inch baking dish, line half cookies. Pour little coffee on each of them.
3. In a bowl combine egg yolks and vanilla seeds. Whisk until it starts to change... - 109.675
Fakya Of Achoura
Did you know that the Islamic year is 11-12 days shorter than the standard calendar year? In Morocco, people celebrate the 10th day from the Islamic new year as Achoura. Kids get new clothes, new toys, and their favorite snack: Fakya of Achoura, a mix of... - 128.091
Mother's Day Brunch Part 2 - English Scones
With the asparagus and ham quinche in place, it is time to make an appetizing sweet and flavorful cinnamon chips. Watch Stacey along with her friend Tommy making the cinnamon flavored cookies to complete the meal. Fulfilling ham dish with an accompaniment of... - 107.655
How To Make A Rich Chocolate Cake- Tricks From A French Chef
Learn step by step how to make a very rich Chocolate Cake filled with Oreo Cream and orange drizzle. In this episode Dulce Delight travels to Paris and cooks with another Youtube chef. Herve from Herve Cuisine is preparing a special Halloween episode and... - 139.847
A Cake For Bristol Rugby
If you are a Bristol Rugby fan, you must watch this recipe video. Watch Barry make a cake for Bristol Rugby. Get into the rugby spirit and make yourself a simple chocolate cake that you can enjoy while you watch the sport. - 128.044
Chocolate Coffee Tiramisu - Homemade
1. MASCARPONE CREAM: In a bowl, add egg yolk and sugar. Beat them with an electric mixer till it turns creamy and whitish. Put the mascarpone cheese in batches while continuously beating till they are well combined. Set aside.
2. WHIPPED CREAM:... - 128.562
How To Make A Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Cake
Brownies and Chocolate Chip Cookies take the cake in this recipe. Combine with your favorite B&J's flavors for a Special Occasion Dessert. Great for Dads and Grads or a cool summer treat! - 103.271
Homemade Chocolate Truffles
If you have always thought that this bittersweet confections take long hours of hard toil to prepare, you are going to be pleasantly surprised with this video. Flavorful, rich and treasure trove of nuts and chocolates, these little treats are especially a... - 89.5059
Lynn's Beef Burritos
Lynn demonstrates how to make Beef Burritos. This is great for dinner and are delicious leftover. - 114.061
Big V's Secret Ingredient Man Ribs
The Kitchen Witch's husband makes a surprise appearance and takes over dinner to spectacular result! Learn how to make Big V's tender, succulent, oven roasted fall off the bone ribs and find out why today's secret ingredient is a winner! Happy Labour Day... - 113.988
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare the 9x11 glass baking dish.
3. In a bowl, combine the milk and vanilla pudding and whisk until smooth. Set aside.
4. In the food processor, grind the chessman cookies until the cookies are... - 122.858
Chocolate Cream Danette Style
Growing up in Morocco, I loved a dairy product called "Danette". It is a chocolate cream, not too sweet, but very chocolaty, that I used to eat with cookies! I was not able to find Danette in the U.S. so today I am going to show you how to make homemade... - 134.68
Fudge Brownies are surprisingly easy to make. They are also a pleasure to eat! Include them with other cookies on a platter and give them away as a gift. Or simply enjoy them with a tall glass of cold milk! - 120.471
Cheddar Cheese Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 435 degrees F.
2. In a bowl, combine together the flour, baking powder, salt and cayenne pepper.
3. Add the butter and using a pastry cutter combine the butter into the flour making it look like a crumble... - 108.285
Sweet Jalapeno Mozzarella Cornbread Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Grease muffin cups with non stick spray, and place them on cookie sheet.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add jalapeno, cornmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Drop... - 104.022
Looking for a fun meal the whole family can enjoy? Well, this week Rebecca is in the kitchen showing you how to make her homemade pizza. With a delicious homemade crust, and everyone's favorite choice of toppings, we think this homemade pizza will make any... - 133.136
Episode # 44 - Tiramisu
1. Make about 1 cup of espresso coffee using the mocha pot, once done transfer it in a bowl and add sugar, stir and set aside.
2. Separate the egg whites and yolks keep them separately in different bowls.
3. Add half of the sugar to the egg yolks bowl... - 117.117
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
2. Grease, and line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set it aside.
3. In a bowl , add sugar and 4 tablespoons of butter. Beat them together for 3-5 minutes or until they are light and... - 107.691
Would you like to treat your family to something special this weekend? Try out this Spanish Polvoron recipe. The dish makes for a great dessert and can even be served as a snack. - 98.6496
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries
Bittersweet Chocolate Tart With Oranges And Raspberries is an amazing dessert with the tart filled with the bitter-sweet chocolate and served with an wonderful fruit relish. The flavours of the fresh orange, raspberries and lemon add a zing to the tart. Try... - 123.347
Watch this video, follow Bikramjit and satisfy your taste buds with this sumptuous Indian street food snack. - 126.647
Super Bowl Recipe 1 - Chili Cheese Fries
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. Prepare a cookie sheet covered with foil.
3. In a pot render down the bacon slices and keep the bacon bits and the bacon fat aside.
4. Dice the onions, green bell pepper, celery, mince the garlic and keep everything... - 125.181
The Monkey's Lunch
Chocolate cake topped with some chocolate ganache and then some whipped cream takes you to a nirvana! Again the aubergine chef creates his dessert best with this chocolate treat! - 122.454
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 134.537
Egg Fry Sandwich
Instead of cooking eggs separately, eggs are cooked along with bread which is really healthy and easy to make it. Eggs are good source of protein and truly a healthy option for breakfast or lunch. - 138.987
Mini Kimchi Pizza
The party season is here and everybody is looking for easy, creative and unique party food ideas! These mini kimchi pizzas fit all of the above criteria. These are not meant for kids! Watch James prepare Korean style mini pizzas using ingredients that are... - 103.274
Homemade Pizza From "the Vermont Kitchen'
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fraenheit.
2. Divide the dough equally for three pizzas.
3. Roll and stretch the dough for three pies.Place them on cookie sheets dusted with corn meal.
4. Add Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese to... - 91.1357
In this episode, chef Marie shows us a recipe that she has grown up with and its longanisa or skinless pork sausage. It’s easy to make with ground beef and few other simple ingredients. The brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce imparts an unique... - 113.89
World's Best Brownies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper or non-stick aluminium foil. Make the sides hang out so that it is easy to get the brownies out.
3. Lay chocolate chip cookie dough at the bottom of the... - 123.305
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 109.068