- » Protein Powder Cookies
Protein Powder Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of protein powder cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for protein powder cookies recipes.
Chocolate Protein Cookies
These cookies are rich in protein and very easy to make. They are a very good accompaniment for any snack time with tea or milk or any other beverage of choice. - 0
Protein Plus Pumpkin Cookie
Want to try some great cookie this weekend? Watch Chef Amy prepare these high protein Pumpkin cookie that you can too try at home. The recipe is really simple and your family will love them too. What are you waiting for? Hit the play button now. - 82.1442
Evil Protein Cookie
Evil Protein cookie is definitely the right name the chef has given; as it runs with a disclaimer that you can get addicted to this. Coming from Amy we expect it to be healthy and it is so much better than the regular cookie and the calories they pack! But... - 101.127
Sue's High Protein Cookies
Cream butter or margarine, cream cheese, and sugar in Bosch bowl.
Add protein powder, flour, and nuts.
Roll to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on baking sheets, and bake in a 350°.
For 10 to 12 minutes. - 31.3799
During high protein dieting, it’s a good idea to have protein rich snacks. So, Big Andy from buybulkwhey shows a protein cookie recipe on popular demand. He shows how to put together the ingredients and bake them in oven. However, for the complete... - 104.426
Protein Lava Brownie
Low carb and sooooo yummy. I have one of these virtually every night! Great if you have a sweet tooth! - 28.839
Pumpkin Protein Bars
Well its that time of year and I’m loving everything pumpkin! After some trial and error, I’ve created a protein bar with my beloved pumpkin and its super yummy. You can also make it a couple different ways (to save calories even more!). View the video... - 36.4261
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 94.7901
Weight Gainer Oreo Whey Protein Smoothie
Want a little twist to your protein shakes? Try making a chocolaty protein shake with Big Andy, the host of buybulkwhey videos. He is adding oreo wafers, chocolate syrup and some frozen yogurt to make a delicious weight gainer Oreo Whey Protein Smoothie. And... - 109.73
Fat Burning Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F.
2. Line a baking tray, with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, sift the flour, vanilla protein powder, baking powder and ground cinnamon together.
4. In another medium sized bowl, mix the cottage cheese,... - 129.175
Banana Mixed Grain Cookies
Beat margarine, sugar, and egg until light and fluffy.
Stir in banana and flavoring until smooth.
Add salt, baking powder, and spices and stir thoroughly.
Slowly mix in dry ingredients until well combined, adding nuts last.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Preheat... - 45.5022
Carob Almond Raisin Cookies
1. In a food processor, pulse almonds coarsely.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pulsed almonds, carob powder, raisins, vanilla extract and seasalt.
3. Add almond butter and knead it with hands well.
4. Take small portions of this dough at a time and make... - 98.5142
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 106.844
Gluten Free Moroccan Peanut Cookie
Are you on a gluten free diet? Here is an amazing video that shows you how to make a gluten free Moroccan peanut cookie. The original recipe has flour, but is a flourless version for the people who are following a gluten free diet. Try out this super easy... - 128.635
Stir-n-drop Sugar Cookies
Beat eggs well: stir in oil, vanilla extract and lemon peel.
Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
Combine flour, baking powder and salt: stir into mixture.
Drop by teaspoonsful about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Flatten with the greased... - 37.3739
Ethel's Sugar Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, and flavoring thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Stir flour, baking powder, and salt together; blend in.
Chill at least 1 hr.
Heat oven to 400° (mod.hot).
Roll dough 1/2 thick on lightly floured board.
Cut... - 37.7205
Vanilla Flavored Sugar Cookies
Sift flour once before measuring, then sift again with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add cream and vanilla extract.
Add sifted flour mixture: mix... - 40.3816
Red Velvet Cookies
1. In a large bowl, whisk together pastry flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar.
3. Add in the egg, vanilla mixed with milk and red food coloring. Mix... - 0
Almond Coconut Balls - Gluten Free Cookie!
A very special collaboration with my friend Bouchra from "Ma Fleur D'Oranger" to celebrate Eid. We made very easy delicious cookies with almonds and coconut! yum! Not only tasty but also gluten free! - 0
Homemade Dog Cookie
Pamper your four-legged furry friend some tasty homemade dog cookie. Betty presents a nutritious tasty cookie treat that no dog can resist. All you need is some baby food, wheat germ and powdered milk and voila! you have a treat at hand. Watch the video to... - 88.8966
Original Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix shortening with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour alternately with milk.
3. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle (you may hasten this by placing dough in freezing... - 43.4497
Macadamia Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar break egg and whisk well.
3. Add in vermiculite flour, coconut flour, pecan powder, sweetener, macadamia nuts, vanilla extract and olive oil.
4. Blend well, until smooth and... - 90.962
Red Velvet Cake Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy.
3. Drop sugar, egg, food color, vanilla, and apple cider vinegar. Beat to... - 0
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Beat together the margarine and sugar.
3) Add the vanilla, milk and eggs.
4) Soft together the baking powder and flour.
5) Add the sifted flour to the other ingredients.
6) Put the... - 42.1193
Mouth Watering Chocolate Cookies
1. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, vanilla, oil, and brown sugar. Beat until well combined.
2. Sift, and add cocoa and baking powder in it.
3. Add flour and mix it well.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
5. Clump mixture, and... - 108.681
Amy's Version Of Rocco's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Beans In My Cookies!! I know what you are thinking. Beans in cookies? Ewwww. I was so skeptical when I walked by my T.V. and saw Rocco making these cookies on Dr. Oz. Of course, what really interested me was the fact that they were 45 calories per cookie!!!... - 106.99
Raw Brazil Nut Cookie Dough Bars
These brazil nut cookie dough bars are the best tasting treats I've had in years and I have no problem eating them even through they're loaded with fat. - 0
Norwegian Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Work shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy. Gradually add sugar, while continuing to work until light. Beat in egg. Stir flour mixture and brandy into shortening mixture. Then stir in caraway seeds.... - 37.659
Brazil Nut Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend butter and sugar will to make it creamy and light.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and stir.
4. Sieve flour, baking powder and salt together.
5. Put the flour mixture into the creamed... - 47.95
Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter. Sift into creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased cooky sheets... - 33.7737
Pumpkin And Raisin Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Thoroughly combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, and egg.
Stir together flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Add to pumpkin mixture along with dissolved soda and mix well.
Stir in raisins, nuts, and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly... - 45.9116
Pink Sugar Cookies
Beat together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
Beat in the vanilla extract and egg.
Sift the flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix in lightly and evenly.
Gently stir in the raspberry jelly, then a few drops of food... - 42.4093
Barbecue Pulled Pork Cookies
It's BBQ, It's a Cookie, ITS A BBQ COOKIE! Inspired by the Pulled Pork Cupcake at Michael Mina's Bourbon Steak in Washington DC. It's not a joke! It'a a real recipe and it rocks! BBQ Pulled Pork Cookies! It's not exactly a chocolate chip cookie that you would... - 95.631
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder salt, cinnamon, sugar and oats.
Add to the dry mixure, the oil, egg, water, milk, honey, vanilla and the optional ingredients you desire.
Stir until all ingredients are... - 36.3898
Delighting Brownie Chink Cookie
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Brownie cookie is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 95.4576
Over 40 studies show that eating oatmeal may help lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease
The soluble fiber in oatmeal absorbs a considerable amount of water which significantly slows down your digestive process. This results is that you'll... - 38.1857
Quick Raisin Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, egg, and 1/3 cup water with an electric mixer on medium speed until a soft dough forms. Stir in raisins.
2. Drop by heaping measuring tablespoonfuls 3 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie... - 28.6927
Fekkas - Moroccan Cookie/biscotti
Why not try out this popular Moroccan cookie that are quite similar to the Italian biscotti. The video here shows how the cookie can be easily prepared at home with ingredients that are easily available in stores near you. Watch this video to make... - 133.33
Tiramisu Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
If you're a fan of the Whoopie Pie, you are going to love these! Espresso, chocolate, a cream center...definitely a cookie worthy of The Cookie Jar. - 103.171
Cookie Monster Cake
Barry shows you how to make a sesame street inspired chocolate cookie monster cake! - 0
Ka'ak - Moroccan Cookie
Ka'ak is a unique Moroccan cookie that is very popular in the Eastern region of Morocco, mainly my grandmother's city called Oujda. This cookie is like no other cookie you have seen in your life: it has an interesting circular shape, super warm flavors, and... - 125.934
Easy Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter well, blend in sugar, and add egg, beating vigorously until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in flavorings; then add flour and mix until smooth.
Chill dough; form balls 1/2 the size of... - 38.8181
Meringues With Walnuts (gluten Free Cookies)
Today I am going to show you how to make a cookie that looks difficult to make but it is not: Meringues with Walnuts! Meringue is basically egg whites with sugar, baked at low temperature. Today we are going to add walnuts to it. You get the crunchy outside... - 126.964
Nice N Soft Sugar Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Gradually add flour.
Divide dough in half.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until easy to handle.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out one... - 45.0061
Peanut Butter Surprise Muffins
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
In a small bowl, whisk the egg and milk.
Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
Combine peanut butter and butter; fold into batter.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups... - 41.2968
Peanut Butter Surprise Balls
1. To make the dough, put peanut butter and honey in the bowl. Use the wooden spoon to stir till well mixed.
2. Add the dry milk powder, sesame seed, and wheat germ. Stir till well mixed.
3. Put the cornflakes in the plastic bag. Seal or tie the plastic bag... - 33.1416
Chocolate Chip Cookies Without Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a bowl take oats, carob chips, Choco protein powder, egg white, almond butter and truvia. Combine well all the ingredients.
3. Spray down cookie sheet with olive oil spray.
4. Roll cookies in... - 104.791
Kourabiedes are known with different names in different countries. With a few whips, the chef makes a cookie dough and rolls them into cookie. These are delicious sugar cookie, definitely servable for your next Christmas. The walnuts in there are heart... - 79.7607
Healthy Pumpkin Holiday Cookies
Holiday season is around the corner and you are looking for a yummy recipe that will knock everyone's socks off? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect Holiday pumpkin cookies, the healthy way! This recipe is easy to make and uses... - 131.168
Amy's Banana Raisin Cookie And Pancake
Have you ever tried eating your eggs or oatmeal while driving? Not an easy task! There are days when I know I need to make something that is portable and preferably fit in my purse. Here is just one example of what I have done on these days. - 100.133
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Carob Chip Cookies
Graziella the Fit Foodie, takes cookies to the next level- they're raw, vegan, full of protein and gluten free.. best of all, they're scrumptious too! Unleash your inner- cookie monster! - 0
Gingerbread Cookie Smoothie
Here is one of the best tasting and most nutritious smoothies you will ever make. First we use the Jay Kordich PowerGrind Pro juicer for the apples and ginger. Then we pour the fresh juice into a blender and add one avocado and two scoops of our new product,... - 114.658
Sugar Cookie Pizzas For Kids
Are you looking for a really fun dessert idea to make with your kids? Sugar Cookie Pizzas! Whether for a birthday party, the holidays or just an after school treat, you'll love how simple, fast, and fun these cookie pizzas are to make. So will the kids..of... - 139.306
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat eggs until light. Gradually add sugar, beating well. With wooden spoon, blend in lemon peel and flour mixture. Wrap dough in foil or saran;... - 38.2561
Classic Italian Biscotti
If you love your cookies, then you will simply love this classic Italian style biscotti. Eva Papayiannis teaches you how you can bake this double-baked cookies at home. It makes a wonderful alternative to sugar laden cookies and goes well with coffee, tea, or... - 97.4836
Peanut Butter Fruit Drops
• Stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. In a large mixer bowl beat peanut butter and butter or margarine till butter is softened. Add eggs and honey and beat well. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to the peanut butter... - 33.2505
1) Preheat the oven to.450Â°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients.
3) Cut in the margarine with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
4) Now, stir in the milk.
5) Into a greased cookie sheet, spoon one teaspoon each of the batter and drop,... - 42.7279
Muffin Pan Crispies
Make 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, mix 1/4 cup butter or margarine with 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth. Stir in rolled... - 39.5608
Busy But Healthy show host Kristine Fretwell demonstrates her quick and healthy recipe, Raspberry Squares. - 40.2575
Perfect Biscotti Dough Making Part 1
With celebrations looking up, you would like to try your hands in making cookie which are exceptional and you have never tried before. Italian biscotti is a favorite among all and very easy to prepare. A melt in mouth dessert using flour, sugar and butter,... - 101.526
Perfect Biscotti Baking Part 2
If you are planning to bake a cookie to celebrate a special occasion, why compromise with anything ordinary. Italian Biscotti is an amazing snack and goes well with any hot beverage. Eva tries hard to make an appealing presentation and succeeds. So can you! - 101.152
How To Make An Ice Cream Cake
With Girl Scouts Thin Mints! Featuring a sweet and crumbly Thin Mint Crust with beautiful, Vanilla Bean specked Gelato, lots of Mint kissed Chocolate and crushed Cookies, drizzled with even more Chocolate and crumbled Cookies. How can you say no!!! - 116.498
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Puffs
This is a great and low cal cookie! They are also quite filling thanks to the pumpkin. The beauty of pumpkin is that its not just great to have in
fall. Its great as an add in to recipes all year long! - 39.8473
Peanut Butter Post Work Out Blizzard
This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer! - 109.087
Southwest Baked Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. Defrost, and wash chicken quarters.
3. In a large dish, put tortilla crumbs. Add adobo, chipotle chili powder, and Ancho chili powder in it.
4. Season it with salt and pepper. Mix well.
5. Grease a cookie... - 100.113
How To Make A Rich Chocolate Cake- Tricks From A French Chef
Learn step by step how to make a very rich Chocolate Cake filled with Oreo Cream and orange drizzle. In this episode Dulce Delight travels to Paris and cooks with another Youtube chef. Herve from Herve Cuisine is preparing a special Halloween episode and... - 0
Chocolate Coffee Tiramisu - Homemade
1. MASCARPONE CREAM: In a bowl, add egg yolk and sugar. Beat them with an electric mixer till it turns creamy and whitish. Put the mascarpone cheese in batches while continuously beating till they are well combined. Set aside.
2. WHIPPED CREAM:... - 0
Big V's Secret Ingredient Man Ribs
The Kitchen Witch's husband makes a surprise appearance and takes over dinner to spectacular result! Learn how to make Big V's tender, succulent, oven roasted fall off the bone ribs and find out why today's secret ingredient is a winner! Happy Labour Day... - 0
Festive Ice Cream Cake
My friend Fanny, from South of France, is visiting me in California. Of course, I asked her to share with us her favorite recipe, which is Ice Cream cake! One layer of vanilla ice cream, one layer of meringue, one layer of raspberry sorbet, and the whole... - 130.931
How To Make Almond Milk
1. Soak raw almonds in water for a minimum of 8 hours.
2. Drain water from almonds and rinse thoroughly.
3. Place almonds in a food processor or high-speed blender along with 4 cups of water.
4. Blend nuts and water until smooth.
5. Pour... - 110.132
Egg Fry Sandwich
Instead of cooking eggs separately, eggs are cooked along with bread which is really healthy and easy to make it. Eggs are good source of protein and truly a healthy option for breakfast or lunch. - 0
How To Make Oven Grilled Bbq Beef Ribs
Grilled beef ribs !! There something about this recipe that every one likes. Some like the taste, some even the grilling aroma. This video explores how to prepare beef ribs with barbeque sauce. These beef ribs are tender and smothered in barbecue sauce and... - 117.068
Sometimes when I'm trying to come up with new recipe ideas, I try to think of two foods I know my kids love and then build a dish around it. I've discovered that if I make meals that take the form of a muffin, cake, cookie or pie, my guys are instantly... - 125.831
Betty's Baked Chicken And Cheese Empanadas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Baked Chicken and Cheese Empanadas. These empanadas have a wonderful Southwestern flavor, and they are baked—not fried! - 0
Candy Corn Pizza
We're making Halloween Dinner both easy and fun this month with Candy Corn Pizza that's certain to delight with every bite! Isabella is a master at making pizza & joined me in the kitchen to help make this recipe to share with you and your family. - 0
Herb Crusted Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce And Othersd
1. For Herb crusted rack of lamb with mint sauce – in a large bowl take almond, rosemary, thyme, sage, granulated onion, granulated garlic, white pepper and nutmeg.
2. Mix thoroughly all the ingredients.
3. Line a broiler pan’s bottom with... - 113.688
If you are looking to have yummy cookies at home, try making some of these butter cookies which is ideal for special occasions like Christmas. They are butter cookies covered with icing sugar and are a favorite among Greeks. This recipe makes a huge amount... - 108.192
A healthy snack that can also be served as an appetizer. Super easy, requiring ingredients that you might already have on hand in your pantry. - 111.247
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Put orange rind to butter and blend well until creamy.
3. Slowly add sugar and blend until frothy.
4. Put egg, milk and orange juice and stir well.
5. Sieve together flour, baking powder and salt;... - 46.9081
Garlic And Cheese Biscuits
This is one of the best cheese biscuit recipes you will find! For years, one of the small joys that I’ve had, dining out, has been those off-the-chain, mind-blowing, “I want to be ensconced in these” Garlic and Cheese Biscuits that Red Lobster makes. - 0
How To Bake Chipotle Crusted Pork Chops
1. Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat it dry.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. Grease a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and set aside.
4. In a bowl, combine breadcrumb, chill powder, cayenne pepper, chipotle powder, salt, and... - 0
Green Tea Tiramisu
You don't have to be a culinary expert to create this lip-smacking dessert. Just try swapping a few traditional ingredients with something wonderfully different things. This classic tiramisu cake uses green tea instead of espresso and cocoa powder, which... - 109.725