- » Protein Pancake
Protein Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of protein pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for protein pancake recipes.
1. In a bowl combine the egg whites powder, whey protein powder, soy protein powder, Psyllium husks, vanilla essence and baking powder.
2. Whisk the entire ingredient well and pour it in the hot pan.
3. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
4.... - 109.194
Wholesome Whole Wheat Protein Pancakes With Blueberries
You don't really have to stick to cereals to keep your weight in check and stay on top of the game. At times, healthy indulgence like yummy pancakes with blueberries will happily satisfy you during the morning rush hours. So what are you waiting for? Grab... - 104.151
Low-carb Ricotta Pancake
1. In a bowl combine low fat ricotta, egg, protein powder, vanilla essence, psyllium husks, baking powder and stevia sweetener for taste.
2. Mix all the ingredients well, once done pour the mixture in the hot pan which has been sprayed with the spray... - 102.601
High Protein "bodybuilder" Pancakes
What could be a more down-home healthy breakfast than fluffy hot protein pancakes? Here's a healthy, tasty protein-rich, pancake recipe by Lee Hayward. It's so ridiculously simple and noticeably healthy that no one can deny its goodness. Stream this video to... - 97.3119
Oatmeal And Whey Protein Pancakes
If you love pancakes and whey protein, here is a recipe that fulfils your dream of having both of them together. Big Andy is making Oatmeal and whey Protein Pancakes. These look totally yummy and are very easy to make. However, the video just gives an idea as... - 85.4548
Healthy Protein Pancakes
Love pancakes but following a diet? This video is just perfect for you. Watch chef Amy churn out these almost carb less pancakes that are a great way to kick start your day. The recipe is really simple and you can easily replicate it in your own kitchen.... - 83.134
High Protein Waffles Or Pancakes
Beat egg yolks until light.
Add milk and melted margarine.
Add sifted dry ingredients and wheat germ.
Beat egg whites.
Fold into batter.
Pour on hot griddle or waffle iron.
Variations: Add 1 cup of chopped apple, drained blue berries, or dained pineapple to... - 43.0111
In this recipe protein rich oats are used. This pancake is very easy to make. Add any nuts or dry fruits to it to enhance the flavors and texture. - 0
Protein Pancake Recipes By Category