- » Protein Crepe
Protein Crepe Recipes
Enjoy our collection of protein crepe recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for protein crepe recipes.
High Protein Egg Crepes
1.In a blender, put eggs, flour, milk, margarine, and vanilla.
2.Blend well until smooth.
3.Leave the batter for 20 minutes.
4.Put fruit and sauce of the choice.
5.Serve with coffee. - 33.4003
Crepes over breakfast are a great way to start the day and here is a recipe to make flavorful and nutritious breakfast crepes. Check out Caitlin making French style crepes with fillings of berries and nutella. Simply energizing! - 110.843
Barry goes into the garden to show how to make some chocolate crepes, with marscapone and fruit filling :-) - 0
For those looking forward to prepare crepes, here is a simple traditional French crepes recipe. These crepes here are absolutely delicious, versatile and they can be filled with all sorts of fillings as honey, chocolate, banana, nuts or any filling of your... - 129.714
Chocolate crepes are fun to make and eat! You can fill them with berries and cream, Nutella or dulce de leche. They are also easy to make and delicious! - 122.293
Classic Crepes With Tofu And Mushrooms
Set aside for 1 hour.
Heat a 7" crepe pan.
Coat the pan lightly with butter.
Cover the bottom of the pan with 3 TBS. of the crepe batter.
Swirl and tilt the pan to distribute the batter evenly.
When the bottom of the crepe is lightly browned, turn and... - 36.7408
Crepes With Rasberry Coulis Recipe
1.In a pot add sugar and water to raspberry to sweeten it/ Allow the mixture to boil for few minutes, until it thickens into a nice rich sauce.
2.In a bowl, with a whisk or your hands, make a smooth mixture of milk, flour and egg.
3.... - 87.0795
Ham Filled Crepes
Crepes are common in French cuisine most often with fillings of cooked meat or vegetables. Check out chef Juliey showing how to make Crepe Monsieur or Ham filled Cheese covered Crepe with ham slices and Gruyere cheese as the key ingredients in the filling.... - 125.368
Hi GialloZafferano viewers and welcome to our kitchen. I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing an old French recipe -- the base for assembling crepes. This recipe can be used for both sweet and savoury crepes. - 130.781
Terrific for breakfast or dessert, for company or just the two of you, the RV Cooking Show invites you to check out this little story of three crepes and a castle. It's delicious! - 109.54
Sweet Crepes With Nutella
Dessert crepes or sweet crepes are a wonderful treat for any home. You will agree as you like it one in a while. In this video, chef makes some perfect crisp and soft sweet crepes with Nutella. They are just amazing. Watch the video for the recipe. - 119.696
Simple Nutella Crepe
If you enjoy crepes, this video is for you. This video features a Simple Nutella Crepe recipe. You can use any kind of filling in it to make it attractive and flavorful. Check this video for more details! - 119.037
Raspberry Cheese Crepes
In small mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, 1/2 cup jam, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 1 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until mixture is heated and jam dissolves, stirring once or twice.
Place 1 1/2 tablespoons filling on each crepe; roll up... - 33.8628
Nutty Chicken Crepes
Combine all ingredients except the crepes and Cheese Sauce.
Divide the chicken mixture among the crepes.
Roll and arrange the crepes in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
Pour Cheese Sauce over filled crepes.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 5 minutes... - 39.3909
Creamy Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Herb Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour until smooth.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Stir in the parsley, chives,... - 43.991
Crispy Vietnamese Crepes
1.Turn a pan on medium heat and let it get hot.
2.To a pan add oil and then the onion.Cook it for two mins and then add the pork
3.Season with a teaspoon of salt and pepper and the let the pork cool down before making the crepes.
4.Put the rice flour... - 112.175
Crepes are a wonderful, versitile and delicious alternative to pasta, pastry and wraps. Crepes always look as though you went through a great deal of trouble to make them, but in fact, theyâre quite easy. This recipe for Chickpea Crepes is not only simple,... - 122.11
Easy Nutella Crepes
If you enjoy French cuisine, this Easy Nutella Crepe can easily be one of your favorite recipes! The recipe involves few ingredients and less cooking and gives tasty results. Have it for breakfast or snack with your family or serve it to your guests, the... - 100.73
High Protein-high Fibre-low Fat Healthy Breakfast
Look around and you’ll see everyone counting calories and eating less to cut down their body fat. Today facing the ‘World Nutrition Day’ and ‘Woman’s Day’, I treat myself to an absolutely healthy breakfast filled with the goodness of chick peas,... - 0
Crepes With Tofu And Mushrooms
ASSEMBLING THE CREPES
Spoon 1/8 of the filling down the center of each crepe. Fold the ends in and roll the crepe around the filling. Place 2 crepes, seam side down, on each of 4 broiler-proof plates.
1/2 CUP GRATED CHEESE THE REMAINING... - 35.1035
Chicken Filled Crepes
Combine eggs, milk and salt in medium mixing bowl with rotary beater.
Add flour, beat until smooth.
Heat a 7 or 8-inch skillet over medium heat.
(Be sure pan is hot before starting.) Grease lightly before each crepe.
Pour batter, scant 1/4 cup at a time, into... - 46.3251
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) Mix well chicken, 1/2 cup soup, 3/4 cup cheese, pinch of pepper, and next 5 ingredients for the filling.
3) Fill the center of each crepe with 2 tablespoons of filling and roll up.
4) Take a 13- x 9- x... - 47.3205
Tahitian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or the Herb Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken in small cubes.
Mix together the soy sauce, olive oil, brown sugar, vinegar, ginger and lemon rind.
Pour this soy sauce mixture over the chicken and mix well to... - 42.6106
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine broccoli and water.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Stir in chicken and water chestnuts.
In 4-cup measure, combine margarine and onion.
Cover with plastic... - 46.1545
Chicken 'n' Broccoli Crepes
For Sauce: In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour and salt.
Add milk, cook, stirring until thickened.
Stir in cheese and wine till cheese melts.
Remove 1/2 cup sauce, set aside.
Stir mushrooms into remaining sauce.
For Filling: Cook broccoli, drain.
Combine... - 48.3751
Chicken And Mushroom Crepes
1.In a large bowl, mix eggs with salt and add flour, milk, water and oil.
2.Mix all the ingredients well.
3.Take a greased crepe pan and put little batter in it and make in thin pancake on low heat.
4.Heat from the other side and keep... - 47.3695
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 47.0806
Mushrooms Stuffed Pancakes Crepes
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F, or Gas Mark 5.
2. Mix together 1/2 cup cheese with the white sauce, salt and pepper
3. To make the filling: In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the onion, garlic and mushrooms; fry gently until... - 44.3212
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized bowl, combine together ¾ cup of flour and ¼ teaspoon of salt.
3) In a small bowl, beat the eggs and add the milk. Stir well. Beat the mixture into the flour mixture... - 45.625
Spinach And Ham Pancakes Crepes
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. To make the pancakes (crepes): In a bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
3. Combine the beaten egg and egg yolk and half the milk and beat to a smooth mixture.
4. Stir in the... - 45.252
Corned Beef Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter .
Mix together the onions, carrots, corned beef, cabbage, potatoes and tomato sauce.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Fill each crepe with some of the mixture.
Fold over and place in a buttered... - 38.3496
Chicken Crepes With Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease a large, shallow baking dish.
In a large, heavy skillet, heat butter.
Add onion and celery; saute over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
Stir in chicken, sour cream, tarragon, salt, and pepper.
Spoon about 2 tablespoons... - 44.3615
Chicken Crepes With Tangerine Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Orange Crepe Batter (omitting sugar).
Melt the butter in a large saucepan and saute the scallions, celery and parsley for two minutes.
Add the chicken and mix well.
Cook until the chicken is heated... - 46.1244
Italian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Wholemeal Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken meat into small cubes.
Saut 6 the chicken in the olive oil with the garlic.
Cook until the chicken loses its pinkness.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and... - 45.8852
Chinese Pork Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Cut the pork fillets into small cubes.
Mix together the ginger, mustard, brown sugar, salt and soy sauce.
Add the meat and mix thoroughly.
Set aside and allow to marinate for about 45 minutes.
Drain... - 42.6088
Chinese Chicken Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 400°.
2. Mix together the chicken, mushrooms, green pepper, and onion.
3. Stir in eggs to chicken mixture.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of chicken mixture on every crepe’s cooked... - 44.7264
French Breakfast Crepes
1) In medium bowl, mix together flour, milk, Egg Beaters and margarine and allow to stand for about half an hour.
2) Take a 8-inch nonstick skillet or crepe pan, lightly grease it and heat over moderate-high heat.
3) Ladle in scant 1/4... - 35.8685
Curried Chicken Crepes
1) In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium temperature.
2) Add onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Add curry powder and flour; stir with a wire whisk.
4) Add milk, stirring quickly with a whisk to avoid forming lumps.
5) Add salt and pepper;... - 45.3329
Chicken & Asparagus Crepes
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is soft.
Add remaining 3 tablespoons butter and flour; cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove pan from heat.
Gradually... - 43.6704
In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat oil.
Add onion and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, water, honey, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking,... - 44.7604
Peachy Strawberry Dessert Crepes
1.Mix strawberries,orange juice and peaches and refrigerate for few hours.
2.Take a bowl, mix yogurt, sour cream and vanilla in it and refrigerate.
3.Take the crepes, fill fruit mixture and a small amount of cream mixture in it and... - 34.8275
Chicken Liver Crepes
1) Chop chicken livers.
2) Chop mushrooms.
3) Peel and finely chop onion.
4) Cut slices of ham in half.
5) Preheat oven to 400°.
6) In a saucepan, melt butter and gently fry mushrooms and onion for 5 minutes.
7) Add chopped livers ad... - 45.8716
Rolled Meat Crepes
Prepare crepes, or bring to room temperature if refrigerated.
Using metal blade, process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until finely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add... - 46.2996
Turkey Sausage Quiche In Crepe Cups
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a wire whisk just until no lumps remain.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Coat a 7 or 8-inch crepe pan or skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Pour 3 tablespoons batter... - 44.8149
Chicken Liver And Grape Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Bran Crepe Batter.
Saute the chicken livers in the butter, stirring constantly, over a medium heat for five minutes.
Add the onion and, stirring frequently, cook for another five minutes.
Add the... - 46.949
Oats Masala Dosa-stuffed Chickpea Crepe
1. Rinse the rice and dal; soak for four hours along with fenugreek seeds.
2. Soak the oats for 20 minutes.
3. Grind all the soaked ingredients into a smooth batter, season with salt and let sit for 8 hours.
4. Soak and boil chickpea, take out... - 105.567
Indian Chicken Crepes
Combine chicken, yogurt, raisins, onion, pickle, curry powder and red pepper; mix well.
Combine oat bran and baking powder; add combined milk, egg whites and margarine, mixing well.
Heat 6 to 7-inch crepe pan or skillet over medium heat.
Lightly... - 47.882
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.9602
Crepes De Volaille With Mornay Sauce
1. Put the chicken in a large saucepan with the celery, carrot, onion, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorns, and 1 teaspoon salt. Add water to cover and bring to a boil. Partially cover and simmer for about 1 hour.
2. Remove the chicken from the pot, and, when cool... - 46.8623
Goat Cheese Crepe Purses
Crepes served with a salad is enough to satiate the hunger pangs! Make this gourmet meal using the techniques Chef Brian shows in the video and you have one impeccable dish to try out! - 116.032
Chicken And Spinach Filled Crepes
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Clean spinach by washing and once done, take the stems out.
3. Take a 3 quart saucepan, put water with salt, add spinach and allow boiling for 3-5 minutes until tender.
4. Strain; take the extra liquid out... - 46.4573
These Sweet Crepes are such an excellent and delectable choice for breakfast as well as brunch or mid-day munch! Made using whear flour and grated coconut, this Sweet Crepes is sweetened using jaggery, thus making it a very healthy breakfast choice. I love... - 38.7446
Eggless Spinach & Scallion Omelet
If you have a sensitivity to eggs, this is a great alternative. This is a cross between an omelet and a crepe. Garbanzo flour (also called chick pea flour) is low-glycemic and full of protein. It is also gluten free and high in folate which helps our body... - 0
Pesarattu - Andhra Special Dosa
Pesarattu is a crepe made from green gram. It is usually paired with Allam Pachhadi (ginger chutney). To make this a special pesarattu sometimes people add some upma into the dosa as stuffing. Both ways it tastes DELICIOUS! - 0
Cheese And Egg Salad Crepewiches
For filling, combine hard-cooked eggs, celery, sweet pickle, green onion, and pimiento. Stir together mayonnaise, shredded cheese, mustard, and salt; toss with egg mixture. Cover; chill.
Meanwhile, prepare Basic Crepes. To assemble crepewiches fold 1 crepe in... - 31.2553
Masala Ravva Dosa
Ravva Dosa is a crispy crepe which is filled with fresh flavors from the simple spices like cumin and coriander leaves. Stuff the Ravva Dosa with yummy potato filling and make it extra flavorful! - 0
Banana Dosa (pancake)
Dosa is a typical South Indian food, taken as breakfast or dinner. The following is a dosa made with banana which will be loved by all ages. - 45.9994
Cheese And Egg Salad Sandwiches
For filling, combine hard-cooked eggs, celery, sweet pickle, green onion, and pimiento. Stir together mayonnaise, shredded cheese, mustard, and salt; toss with egg mixture. Cover; chill.
Meanwhile, prepare Basic Crepes. To assemble crepewiches fold 1 crepe in... - 39.0529
Chinese Beef Crepesq
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Cheesey Crepe Baxter.
Thoroughly blend the beef with the eggs, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook over a medium heat, stirring, frequently, until the meat is well-browned.
Remove any fat from the... - 42.2899
Pannequet De Saumon Fume
1. In a bowl combine the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup milk. Add the 2 tablespoons oil while beating. Continue to beat while adding the eggs and egg yolks. Beat the batter until it is smooth and thoroughly blended. Let it rest for 2 hours or more. Then stir in... - 40.7765
1. Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2. For making crepes - In a mixing bowl, combine egg, flour, salt, pepper, nutmeg and olive oil, and mix thoroughly.
3. Gradually whisk in 1 1/2 cups of the milk to make a smooth batter.
4. Set aside... - 116.159
Here is a nice filling for sweet crepe batter. The cheese will melt in the oven and the combination of the fresh berries will be a very pleasant experience! - 136.278
Blintzes With Raspberry Sauce
In small bowl, combine cottage cheese, Egg Beaters and sugar; spread 2 tablespoonfuls mixture down center of each crepe.
Fold two opposite ends of each crepe over filling, then fold in sides like an envelope.
In lightly greased large nonstick skillet, over... - 33.2523
Spinach Cannelloni is an amazing Italian main dish with the spinach and cheese stuffed in tubular pasta or cannelloni covered with oodles of cheeses as ricotta, Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino Romano. Well made cannelloni cannot be achieved without some... - 110.973
Spinach Manicotti In Marinara
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For the crepe batter – In a medium bowl whisk the eggs, add in the milk, GF Bisquick and salt. Whisk until the crepe batter is thoroughly combined.
3. Set the batter aside.
4. In a medium bowl, add... - 105.478
Wild Mushroom Blinchiki
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, and salt.
3) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
4) Break the eggs into the well.
5) With a fork, mix the eggs until well combined.
6) To this, add the... - 48.9027
Gu Jeol Paan - Traditional Korean Appetizer
Another healthy and delicious Gu Jeol Paan recipe - Nine item plate with sauteed vegetables, mushroom and chicken - It can be served as an appetizer or main entree. Great for parties and special occasions! - 108.58
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
1. In a skillet add butter and saute the chicken livers and chicken breasts in medium heat, till the pieces are brown in color.
2. Grind the browned chicken breasts and liver in a food grinder along with prosciutto, with medium blade.
3. Mix... - 42.9554
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Prepare Pasta Sauce and Pasta Crepes, 7 and 12 cups respectively.
3. Set them aside.
4. Take a bowl and mix together mozzarella cheese, ricotta cheese, parsley, eggs and 2 tablespoons of Parmesan... - 43.8603
Brown Rice And Lentil Dosa / Adai
South Indians on a low-carb diet need not give up their favorite dosa. You can substitute with this protein and iron rich Adai dosa recipe. This crispy crepe made with a combination of lentils and brown rice is a popular breakfast and snack dish in Tamil Nadu... - 114.681
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) In a saucepan, put 1 quart of milk.
3) On low heat, bring to the boiling point.
4) In another saucepan, heat the butter or margarine.
5) To this, add the flour, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring... - 44.9873
To make filling, heat oil in pan over medium heat, saute onion until transparent.
Add mince, masala paste, salt, chilli, stir until the meat is separated and cooked through.
Add peas, potato, water, cover, cook on low until potato is tender (approx 8... - 41.8259
1) Melt half of the butter and fry onions until tender.
2) Stir in ham, curry powder, Worcestershire or soya sauce, cayenne pepper, chilli powder, Tabasco sauce and salt and cook gently, stirring occasionally.
3) Mix the remaining butter,... - 44.1584
Dried Mushroom Omelette
1.In a skillet, heat oil and cook the shallots in it until tender.
2.Put mushrooms, garlic, and ham to it and cook for 10 more minutes by stirring.
3.Once the mushrooms turn soft, turn off the flame and allow the mushrooms to settle at room... - 43.1485
Nutella French Toast
French toast is made by dunking bread into beaten eggs and then cooking it in a skillet or griddle. Typically it is made with brioche or sliced white bread. Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut paste that goes beautifully with crepes. It is also great... - 136.476
Betty's Blintzes (cheese)
Betty Bannerman Busciglio, cooking instructor and former caterer, prepares traditional cheese blintzes. - 116.683
Rava Dosa Making Made Easier
Rava dosa is probably one of Karnataka's most loved breakfast item. These rava dosas are very thin, crisp and light and can actually be had at any time of the day. Watch the video to learn how to make the batter to prepare perfect rava dosa. - 106.313
Pancake Sausage Rollups
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. In a large bowl add dry ingredients of pancake mix, milk, 1/4 cup oil, and egg. Stir with a wire whisk until mixed.
3. Rinse the blueberries packaged with pancake mix. Drain.
4. Add blueberries into... - 44.8583
Mediterranean Stuffed Custard Pancakes
Here is a fantastic video for Mediterranean Atayif recipe that are delicious stuffed mini pancakes. The thick creamy custard embodies the orange and rose water flavors and topped with a sweet syrup. The chef here has explained this recipe so well that you can... - 123.006
Enjoy a taste of Mexico at home with this great fajita and tortilla recipe! - 132.21
1.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2.Mix cottage cheese, vanilla , salt and eggs and blend until smooth mixture is formed.
3.Put the cheese filling in the crepes with the help of a spoon.
4.Once filled, roll up the crepes.
5.Take a... - 41.5235