- » Protein Bran Muffin
Protein Bran Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of protein bran muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for protein bran muffin recipes.
Delicious High Protein Blueberry Muffins
If you thought health and taste were irreconcilable, then this not-so-decadent dish of muffin will surely prove the notion wrong. This delish muffin recipe combines the goodness of bran with the sumptuousness of blueberries. A perfect summer treat for any... - 81.7499
High Protein Bran Popovers
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use 12 muffin caps, to place 1 teaspoon butter or margarine.
3) Melt the butter by placing the cups in hot oven for about 3 minutes.
4) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
5) In your work bowl, add... - 41.4984
Peanut Butter Banana Bran Muffins
In a small bowl, mix together flour, bran cereal, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, beat oil with sugar to blend.
Add eggs, bananas, and peanut butter and beat until well mixed; add milk.
Stir dry ingredients into liquids just until moistened.
Spoon... - 40.6258
Natural Bran Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a medium bowl combine 100% bran cereal and boiling water.
Let stand until cool.
In a sifter combine flour and baking soda.
Into a large mixing bowl sift flour mixture.
Add sugar, shortening and egg or egg whites; mix well.
Add... - 43.1032
Pineapple Bran Muffins
Line six custard cups or microwave muffin cups with two paper liners each.
Melt butter in small bowl at High 30 to 45 seconds.
Stir in 1/4 cup cereal and the graham cracker crumbs until coated.
In 1-cup measure combine milk and 1/4 cup cereal.
Let... - 48.9807
Sumptuous Raisin Bran Muffins
For quick and tasty breakfast for people on the go, bake a batch of these tasty healthy muffins. This make-ahead raisin bran muffin is hearty, easy, and delicious and tastes extremely good "straight-from-the-oven." A great way to enjoy the goodness of bran... - 101.531
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together the orange juice, egg substitute, honey, oil, and orange rind.
3. In a separate bowl of a large size, combine the flour, bran, raisins, and baking soda.
4. Blend the liquid... - 42.9162
Christmas Mincemeat Muffins
1) Preheat to oven to 375°F temperature.
2) In a large mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients.
3) In a small bowl beat eggs, add sugar, oil, milk and mincemeat.
4) Make a well in dry ingredient mixture and pour in egg liquid... - 46.1349
Smoked Pork Chop Supper
Put apricot halves in center of a non-metal dinner plate and spoon sauce on top.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) until hot, about 1 minute.
Set pork chop on plate and spoon apricots and sauce over top.
Cover and microwave until... - 33.1285