- » Prosciutto Tomato Pasta
Prosciutto Tomato Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prosciutto tomato pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prosciutto tomato pasta recipes.
Pasta With Basil And Prosciutto
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
Add the garlic and stir until softened, about 1 minute.
In a small bowl, whisk 3/4 cup of the cheese with the cream.
Add to the saucepan, lower the heat to moderate, and simmer until the... - 42.2279
Pasta With Prosciutto Sauce
Cook and stir beef, onions and garlic in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown; drain.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid) and remaining ingredients except pasta and cheese; break up tomatoes with fork.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring... - 31.6
Fettuccine With Mushrooms And Prosciutto
1. Heat olive oil and butter in a large skillet and when bubbling, add mushrooms and cook until they are lightly browned, approximately 10 minutes.
2. To the skillet add the prosciutto bits, tomatoes, nutmeg, sage, and cream. Cook over high heat for 4 or 5... - 33.2831
Pea And Prosciutto Sauce For Pasta
Heat the butter and the olive oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the onion and 1/3 cup of the parsley.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft.
Add the ham and cook 5 minutes longer.
Add the frozen peas and the hot water, beef bouillon or... - 45.1416
Pasta Fontina With Crispy Prosciutto
Robin is in Italy and she has called in a local friend to create a saucy Fontina pasta. Watch them have fun and whip up this traditional pasta dish. It’s a classic dish not to be missed by people who love traditional recipes. - 92.5826
Whole Red Peppers Stuffed With Capellini And Prosciutto Ham
Broil in oven or grill approx 10 minutes or until charred, turning often.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Remove top and save, peel skin, and de-seed, leaving whole pepper intact.
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat... - 43.7786
Chicken And Prosciutto Tortelloni Alfredo
When the sun's out and the barbie is on fire, something as super-tasty as this dish will likely sizzle up your taste buds. In this video recipe, Betty shares her all-time favorite entrée chicken and prosciutto tortelloni alfredo. It's so simple yet stunning... - 99.5625
Linguine With Prosciutto & Olives
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook linguine in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes for dry pasta, 1 to 2 minutes for fresh); or cook according to package directions.
Drain well and transfer to a warm serving bowl.
While linguine is... - 31.7431
Penne With Mushrooms Sage Pine Nuts And Prosciutto
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat, heat 3 tablespoons of the oil.
Add the pasta and saute until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
Add the sherry and simmer until the sherry has almost evaporated, about 3 minutes.
Add one-third of the broth and... - 39.062
Fettuccine With Prosciutto And Vegetables
1. In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, melt margarine; add prosciutto, scallions and garlic. Cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently. Add carrots, zucchini, peas and broth; bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium; simmer 5 minutes.
2. Place fettuccine in... - 34.6921
Artichoke Mushroom And Prosciutto Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add artichoke hearts, mushrooms, and garlic; cook 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat.
3. Combine artichoke mixture, cheeses,... - 40.7651
Agnolotti With Prosciutto And Sausage
Process the pasta into thin sheets.
Cut out 36 - 3" (7.5 cm) rounds, cover with a moist cloth to prevent drying.
Blend the meats with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter, eggs, bread crumbs and Romano cheese.
Chill 1 hour.
Place 1 tbsp (15 ml) of filling... - 43.5748
Linguine With Prosciutto & Olives
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until al dente about 10 minutes; or cook according to package directions.
Drain and pour into a warm bowl.
While pasta is cooking, combine prosciutto and oil in a wide frying pan.
Cook over... - 41.39
Peppers Stuffed With Capellini And Prosciutto
1. In the oven, broil peppers turning often, for 15 minutes such that charred, let it cool, then with a sharp knife, slice off tops of peppers and set aside.
2. Peel skin and remove seeds, leaving whole pepper intact.
3. In a large pot of boiling... - 42.0674
Porcini And Tomatoes With Spinach Pasta
1. Soak the mushrooms in a cup of warm water for about 30 minutes. Arrange cheesecloth or paper toweling over a small bowl and place a strainer over this. Pour mushrooms and liquid into strainer allowing liquid to clear itself through cheesecloth or toweling.... - 32.0054
Tomato Black Olive Sauce With Penne Pasta
Black olives, prosciutto ends, porcini mushrooms and tomatoes in this sauce produce several strong flavors, serve this one hot with some parmesan cheese sprinkled on top. brought to you by Mestolando, mestolando.com - 13.371
Penne With Dried Tomatoes
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine vinegar, 1/3 cup water, and dried tomatoes. Heat, covered, in a microwave oven at full power (100%) until steaming, about 45 seconds. Let stand, stirring occasionally, until tomatoes are soft, about 20 minutes.
2.... - 29.3842
Pasta Butterflies With Asparagus Andprosciutto
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes; drain. Cool under cold running water; drain again.
2. If using fresh asparagus, trim off tough ends and cut into 1 1/2- to 2-inch pieces. Cook in a large... - 31.0948
Zesty Pasta Salad
1. In a large pot cook pasta in boiling water for 5 minutes. Add green beans; return to boiling. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes more or till pasta is tender; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again. In a large mixing bowl combine pasta-bean mixture, cheese,... - 33.6957
Antipasto Pasta Salad
If using fresh artichokes, prepare Cooked Artichoke Hearts and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook pasta in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (12 to 15 minutes); or cook according to package directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water, and... - 39.8011
Four Cheese Ravioli With Tomatoes
1. Place lemon hulls and olive oil in a small pan over very low heat. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and let sit for 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 200°F.
3. Lay prosciutto on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until - 32.1874
Rotissiere Chicken And Tomato Linguine
1. Remove the breast from the Rotisserie chicken and dice.
2. Sliver garlic, slice red onions and kalamata olive and chop the Prosciutto ham.
3. In a large saute pan with some olive oil, caramelize the onions and garlic.
4. Add the... - 117.746
Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Cream
Heat the oil in a skillet and brown the beef.
Drain oil and allow beef to cool in a large mixing bowl.
Blend into the cooled beef the prosciutto, egg, seasonings and cheese.
Place tablespoon amounts of filling evenly over a sheet of dough, moisten the dough... - 44.2615
Rigatoni With Tomatoes And Vodka
Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion, garlic and Italian seasonings and saute until onion is translucent, about 4 minutes.
Add tomatoes, reserved juices and prosciutto and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add vodka and... - 37.269
Goat Cheese Ravioli With Garlic Tomato Sauce
Make the filling: In a bowl stir together well the goat cheese, the ricotta, the prosciutto, the basil, the zest, the egg, and salt and pepper to taste and chill the filling, covered, for 1 hour, or until it is cold.
Make the sauce: In a heavy skillet cook... - 34.3005
Pasta Primavera Gregory
Bring 4 quarts water to a boil in a large pot.
Add 2 tablespoons salt and stir in the fettuccine.
Cook until tender but still firm, and drain immediately.
Transfer the pasta to a large mixing bowl, add the olive oil and chopped onion, and toss gently to... - 41.4802
Lentil And Pasta Soup
1. Check the dried lentils carefully to remove any foreign matter such as tiny stones or pebbles. To do this, put the lentils in a colander (the flat type is preferable for this), and swirl the lentils around by hand. Then wash them several times by holding... - 35.7539
Tortellini Salad With Three Herb Dressing
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.To make the dressing, put the vinegar, lemon juice and mustard in the workbowl of a food processor.
Pulse once to combine.
Add the parsley and basil and turn the machine on.
With the motor running, pour the... - 45.4153
Grilled Veggie Pasta
Grilled Vegetable Pasta has a luscious taste. Grilled Vegetable Pasta gets its taste from ham mixed with vegetable and pasta. Grilled Vegetable Pasta is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 45.9925
Pasta And Bean Soup Neapolitan Style
Drain and rinse the beans under cold running water.
Put them in a large pot and add the water and the prosciutto.
Cover the pot partially and bring the water to a gentle simmer.
Simmer the beans over low heat, stirring occasionally, until they are tender, 45... - 42.585
Midsummer Night Pasta
1. Drop tomatoes into a large pot of boiling salted water for 30 seconds. Remove tomatoes with a slotted spoon. Add pasta to same boiling water and cook until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, peel, seed, and chop... - 31.2707
Father Dan’s Favorite Pasta
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a 4-quart Dutch oven and mix chopped tomatoes, non-drained stewed tomatoes, garlic, tomato paste, thyme, oregano, pepper and salt and boil the mixture.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, on medium heat,... - 45.2369
Mushroom Pasta Toss
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add mushrooms and garlic; saute 3 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
Stir in chopped parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook an additional 1... - 43.5702
Penne Pasta Flavoured With Vodka
Hey you pasta lovers, check out this Penne Pasta Flavoured with Vodka recipe. This dish makes for a filling meal or breakfast as per your liking. This pasta owes its flavor to the alcohol content which gives this dish a yummy twist. - 97.5731
Italian Pasta With Ham, Mushrooms, Asparagus And Truffle Oil
You're sure to find a new family favorite dish with this ultimate Pasta recipe. A few ingredients right from your kitchen cabinet, some vegetables and a few whisks in a wok; there you have a pasta ready with ham, mushrooms, asparagus and with the ultimate... - 112.962
Baked Pasta With Artichokes And Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F
2. For the sauce, in a heavy saucepan, melt butter and whisk in flour; cook for a couple of minutes on a medium flame, taking care not to burn
3. Remove it from the heat, whisk in hot milk slowly and to... - 46.654
Rolatinis On Pasta
Blend 1/4 cup olive oil with basil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
Spread half on beef.
Top beef pieces with prosciutto & optional cheese.
Roll up, enclosing proscuitto inside.
Fasten with picks.
Rub remaining herb oil mixture on outside of rolls.
Heat 1... - 40.4767
Pasta E Fagioli
1.In a skillet, heat oil and stir in salt pork or prosoiutto fat and cook until brown.
2.Put garlic in it and stir for a minute.
3.Add onion, celery, tomatoes and potatoes in the skillet and cook.
4.Once the onion and celery is cooked, pour chicken... - 44.2358
Rolantina On Pasta
This Rolatinis On Pasta is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious noodle recipe, Rolatinis On Pasta is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 45.7842
Pasta With Sausage And Butternut Squash And Mini Pizzas
1. Peel and deseed the butternut squash, cut into cubes and spread in a baking sheet.
2. Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle salt and pepper.
3. Roast in the preheated oven at 450 degrees F for 25 minutes.
4. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.... - 114.231
Rigatoni Alla Vodka
Rigatoni Alla Vodka - A delightfully tasty and addictive pasta preparation that you wouldnâ€™t want to miss! I serve the Rigatoni Alla Vodka for my husband on weekends. Try it for yourself! - 37.0587
Vermicelli Con Funghi
I serve the Vermicelli Con Funghi dish on the days I feel like cooking up something different and tasty. My family loves it when I serve them this pasta. Vermicelli Con Funghi is easy to make and is unique in taste. Try it! - 39.9479
Spaghetti With Rich Sauce
Melt butter or margarine in a 2-quart saucepan.
Add prosciutto and brown lightly.
Add chicken and wine; simmer gently until wine starts to boil.
Add peas, mushrooms and tomatoes; simmer, stirring occasionally, until peas are done and sauce has thickened... - 38.9955
Penne Vodka With Chef Ellie Espo
Penne Vodka is Penne with a creamy, tomato and Vodka Sauce, is very quick and easy to prepare. Wonderfully flavoured with prosciutto, red pepper, fresh basil leaves and grated cheese. Try out this amazing Penne Vodka and enjoy!! - 108.764
Green Tagliatelle With Salmon Sauce
Prepare noodles, from Basic Spinach Pasta Dough.
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When butter foams, add prosciutto and salmon.
Stir over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes.
If salmon sticks together, break it apart with a fork.
Stir in... - 38.0774
Wegmans Tuscan Lasagna
Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shares our Tuscan twist on an Italian classic. If you try one recipe this fall make it this lasagna! This is perfect for family gatherings. Definitely a great choice for entertaining, a special occasion or a fall weekend.... - 133.41
Won Ton Ravioli
Prepare Chicken & Prosciutto Filling.
Place a won ton wrapper on a flat surface (cover remaining wrappers with plastic wrap to prevent drying).
Place 1 rounded tablespoon filling on wrapper; spread evenly to within about 3/8 inch of edges.
Brush edges with... - 32.0806
Tasty Penne Made With Figs
Penne is a very popular Italian dish. And when it is made with figs, the taste will be awesome. - 115.137
Put steak, pork and bacon or prosciutto, mixed well together, into a saucepan with oil, garlic, onion, parsley and bay leaf. Brown slowly, stirring frequently to prevent meat cooking in lumps. As soon as garlic turns golden, remove it and discard. Add... - 27.6217
Tortellini With Basil Sauce
Tortellini With Basil Sauce is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare Tortellini With Basil Sauce recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 33.4134
Won Ton Ravioli
Place 1 won ton skin (cover remaining skins with plastic wrap) on a board and evenly spread a rounded tablespoon of chicken or sausage filling to within about 3/8 inch of edges.
Brush edges with egg white.
Cover with 1 more skin and press edges well to... - 30.899
Prepare Plain Tomato Sauce.
Prepare Basic White Sauce.
Prepare Meat Filling.
Prepare Basic Egg Pasta Dough.
Dry pasta sheets 10 minutes.
Cut sheets into 5" x 5" squares.
Preheat oven to 400F (205C).
Butter a 13" x 9" baking dish.
Fill a very large saucepan... - 40.7761
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 46.2946
Italian Chicken In A Pan
1. Place the chicken between the sheets of grease proof paper and pound lightly to flatten. Dust with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a... - 34.1963
Kalian Chicken In A Pan
1. Place chicken between sheets of greaseproof paper and pound lightly to flatten. Dust with flour, then dip in egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large frying... - 31.4977
Heat butter and oil in a large pot and stir in parsley, garlic, onions, prosciutto, radishes, carrots, leek and basil.
Simmer until onions and carrots are soft.
Stir in cabbage, tomatoes, zucchini, and broth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and simmer,... - 34.2369
Chicken breast with prosciutto in a white wine sauce with vegetables over pasta - 110.04
Bean Soup Veneto-style
Place beans in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
Prepare Meat Broth.
Place beans in a large saucepan.
Add water, broth, 2 tablespoons oil, prosciutto rind or salt pork, carrot, celery and... - 43.0598
Bone chicken breasts and thighs; cut meat into large pieces.
Reserve bones, neck, and back of chicken for broth, if desired.
Rinse giblets and all chicken pieces and pat dry.
Melt butter in oil in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add wings,... - 39.6072
I love this recipe because it is a combination of recipes. It utilizes chicken and eggplant recipes almost like a "Parmesan", but the stacking of the chicken and eggplant "stretches out this dish making it a hearty and fulfilling dish
Ciao Presto!!!! - 46.5198
Braciole (pronounced “Bra-jo-lay), are meat rolls that are often times served with one of the pastas. If made with a large surface of meat, they are sliced down.” - 111.099