- » Prosciutto Basil
Prosciutto Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prosciutto basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prosciutto basil recipes.
Pasta With Basil And Prosciutto
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
Add the garlic and stir until softened, about 1 minute.
In a small bowl, whisk 3/4 cup of the cheese with the cream.
Add to the saucepan, lower the heat to moderate, and simmer until the... - 42.1934
Prawns With Prosciutto And Basil
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
Combine wine, vinegar, oil, and garlic in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; remove and set aside 3 tablespoons of the marinade.
Add prawns to bag and seal (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and... - 37.4066
You May Also Like!
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
This summer time recipe can now be made in winter as well without a barbecue grill. Chef John creates his version pancetta wrapped prawns, using Prosciutto instead which cooks, and crisps up faster, and keeps the prawns tender and succulent. He sears these in... - 121.957
Prosciutto Di Parma Appetizers
1. For prosciutto with arugula, core seeds, and cut pear into wedges. Cut prosciutto into half.
2. For marinated melon, cut melon into half, remove the seeds and cut it into slices. Then, again slice along the peel and cut it into... - 106.041
Richard Roberts' Tomato Mozzarella Prosciutto Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly add in the olive oil along with chopped basil. Whisk well.
2) Refrigerate the bowl.
3) Slice the tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto into 16 slices of 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
4) In a... - 45.941
Asparagus In Prosciutto
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Top each prosciutto slice with a basil leaf and an asparagus spear. Wrap prosciutto around asparagus to enclose.
3. Brush asparagus parcels with lemon juice and sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Place asparagus... - 35.47
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 45.1342
Tomatoes & Eggs With Prosciutto
Poach eggs and chill in ice water as directed for Eggs Tijuana
Immerse tomatoes in boiling water to cover for 5 to 10 seconds; lift out and peel.
Slice off the top 1/4 of each tomato; scoop out center, using a spoon or grapefruit knife.
Invert hollowed... - 21.8866
Artichoke And Prosciutto Salad
1)Drain the artichoke hearts and cut each of them into 4 pieces.
2)In a bowl, keep artichoke pieces until required.
3)Cut tomatoes into wedges and slice sun dried tomatoes into strips.
4)Similarly, slice Parma ham(prosciutto) into thin slices and... - 45.8953
Peppers Stuffed With Capellini And Prosciutto
1. In the oven, broil peppers turning often, for 15 minutes such that charred, let it cool, then with a sharp knife, slice off tops of peppers and set aside.
2. Peel skin and remove seeds, leaving whole pepper intact.
3. In a large pot of boiling... - 43.8932
Whole Red Peppers Stuffed With Capellini And Prosciutto Ham
Broil in oven or grill approx 10 minutes or until charred, turning often.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Remove top and save, peel skin, and de-seed, leaving whole pepper intact.
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat... - 41.2842
Prosciutto Basil Recipes By Category