- » Prosciutto Appetizer
Prosciutto Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prosciutto appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prosciutto appetizer recipes.
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 141.576
Eggplant Rolls With Prosciutto And Pecorino Cheese
How about an Italian appetizer to treat someone special? Here is an exclusive antipasto Eggplant Roll with prosciutto and pecorino cheese. It takes just about 2 minutes of cooking and looks absolutely stunning. Grilled eggplant slices wrapping prosciutto is... - 134.261
Crispy Prosciutto Palmiers
Here is an excellent video that displays a quick and easy way to make appetizers that will wow your guests. The chef here makes prosciutto palmiers that are incredibly warm and appetizing. This is a perfect addition to you next cocktail party. - 133.476
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Fish like cod turn out great when cooked in techniques such as searing with unique flavors. Check out the video showing how to make a pan seared cod fish with a wrapping of proscuitto cheese and other interesting textures and flavors. Great pair with white... - 126.254
Mushroom And Prosciutto Cups
Bite into these flavourful appetizers and experience a wonderful contrast of textures; from the crisp shell to the soft creamy filling. Perfect for entertaining at a fancy party, or at a casual get together with friends and family. - 125.126
Grilled Peach, Prosciutto & Crostini Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. Peel peach, cut it into half, and remove the seeds. Place it on hot grill, with cut side down, and cook until lightly caramelized.
3. Turn off the heat, remove pieces from grill ,and place them on a... - 123.342
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
This summer time recipe can now be made in winter as well without a barbecue grill. Chef John creates his version pancetta wrapped prawns, using Prosciutto instead which cooks, and crisps up faster, and keeps the prawns tender and succulent. He sears these in... - 121.957
Pork And Prosciutto Medallions
1. On a tray, place tenderloin, and cut it diagonally into 6 slices.
2. Cover it with parchment paper, and pound them into even thickness.
3. Lay prosciutto on each pork pieces.
4. In a pan, heat olive oil and butter, place pork piece with prosciutto... - 118.718
Scallops Wrapped In Prosciutto With Tomato Relish
Get fancy at your home parties with this recipe of scallops wrapped in prosciutto with tomato relish. It is very easy to prepare but the looks will blow off your guests and you might field a little embarrassed with so many compliments as only you know it... - 116.507
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Delicate, succulent asparagus is the perfect foil for salty prosciutto. This simple asparagus appetizer by Chef John uses just two ingredients. They can be assembled earlier and baked at the very last minute, making this the perfect fancy dish to serve when... - 112.393
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.139
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 108.312
Prosciutto Di Parma Appetizers
1. For prosciutto with arugula, core seeds, and cut pear into wedges. Cut prosciutto into half.
2. For marinated melon, cut melon into half, remove the seeds and cut it into slices. Then, again slice along the peel and cut it into... - 106.041
Prosciutto-wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
Those having a sweet tooth would love this as it's tasty, easy and a fancy appetizer. It's a good blend of sweet and savory taste. The herbs and goat cheese just melts in your mouth. - 102.382
Prosciutto Wrapped Cheesy Quail Breasts
Ever wonder what is the best way to cook quail? Here is a great video showing you how to cook quail breast in a really interesting way. A white barbecue sauce, some cheese and herbs and you have a wonderful appetizer on your spread! - 101.801
Stuffed Figs With Prosciutto And Buffalo Mozzarella
1. Flatten the figs with the palms of your hands and cut through the middle.
2. Place a piece of buffalo mozzarella in between two pieces of figs.
3. Wrap the fig up in paper thin proscuitto. Continue with other figs.
4. Place two wrapped figs through... - 98.898
Simple Stuffed Prosciutto
If you're planning a cocktail party then surely try out this appetizer. Chef Victoria shows how to make Stuffed Prosciutto in the video. Most of all it's easy to make and serves as a good appetizer. - 98.5318
Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
Are you looking for some exotic finger food recipes for your tea party or cocktail party? These prosciutto wrapped shrimps are just ideal for this purpose. You can serve them on a bed of greens or with a favorite dip or with special choice of cocktails. Go... - 95.3739
Warm Dates With Softened Blue Cheese And Prosciutto
1. In a bowl, mash blue cheese and cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
2. Fill each date cavity with a rounded 1/2 teaspoon cheese mixture.
3. Wrap each half with a strip of prosciutto.
4. Warm oil and water in a small to medium dutch oven or... - 93.4653
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 47.8242
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.829
Richard Roberts' Tomato Mozzarella Prosciutto Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly add in the olive oil along with chopped basil. Whisk well.
2) Refrigerate the bowl.
3) Slice the tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto into 16 slices of 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
4) In a... - 45.941
Artichoke With Prosciutto
Put the frozen artichoke hearts side by side, in a dish and sprinkle the lemon juice over.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Cut 3 slices of the prosciutto into thin strips.
Rinse the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put... - 43.8711
Prosciutto & Wisconsin Fontina Cheese Fritters
Fondue: Char tomatoes until blistered and dark, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove seeds, dice and skin.
Cook garlic and onion in olive oil until tender.
Add paprika and heat for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
Fritters: In large bowl,... - 43.4813
Soak the beans in water to cover by 2 inches [5cm] in a bowl overnight.
Drain the beans and place in a large pot.
Cover with 1 inch [2.5cm] water, add 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Cook until almost tender, about 45... - 42.377
Grilled Figs, Chanterelle And Prosciutto On Arugula
1. Clean the mushrooms by brushing away grit with a vegetable or pastry brush, and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Use a knife to cut away embedded grit.
2. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces and set aside.
3. Halve the figs from stem to tail... - 41.4411
Prosciutto Stuffed With Red Chard
1) Lay chard leaves in a flat surface and slice lengthwise into thin ribbons.
2) Chop roughly again crosswise.
3) In a large saute pan warm olive oil over medium heat.
4) Put greens, garlic and salt and fry for 7 to 1 0 minutes.
5) Pour... - 40.3862
Quick Barley & White Bean Soup With Prosciutto
Preheat a 2 1/2- or 3 1/2-quart sauce pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add butter and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add shallots and carrot: cook, stirring often, just until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley: cook,... - 40.3225
Squid And Crispy Prosciutto
Cut squid in half Lengthways; score inside surface of each piece, cut into 2cm-wide strips.
Whisk egg whites, salt and pepper in smalL bowL.
Heat oil in wok or large pan.
Dip squid in egg mixture; deep-fry, in batches, until squid is tender, drain on... - 39.6492
Skewered Shrimp And Prosciutto
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut each slice of prosciutto lengthwise into halves and wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each of 18 shrimp.
Slide 2 olives onto one of 6 skewers.
Slide a wrapped shrimp onto skewer.
Wrap a lemon slice around a plain shrimp and slide... - 39.338
Melon And Prosciutto With Ginger Dressing
1. Cutting melon lengthwise into quarters, discard seeds and remove peel.
2. Cut each peeled melon quarter into 4 long slices, making a total of 16 slices.
3. Cut ham into long slices about 2 inches wide, arrange melon slices and ham slices... - 38.9365
Cream Of Barley Soup With Prosciutto
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley and cook, stirring, until it turns light golden (about 2 minutes).
Add broth, prosciutto, and white pepper.
Bring to a boil... - 37.6784
Garfish With Leek, Prosciutto And Prawns
Cut Leek in half Lengthways; cut into 10cm Lengths.
Drop Leek into pan of boiling water; drain, rinse under coLd water, drain.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Flatten garfish with rolling pin, place fish skin-side down... - 36.3404
Asparagus In Prosciutto
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Top each prosciutto slice with a basil leaf and an asparagus spear. Wrap prosciutto around asparagus to enclose.
3. Brush asparagus parcels with lemon juice and sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Place asparagus... - 35.47
Prosciutto Appetizer Recipes By Category
Prosciutto Appetizer Course: