- » Prosciutto Appetizer
Prosciutto Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prosciutto appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prosciutto appetizer recipes.
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Fish like cod turn out great when cooked in techniques such as searing with unique flavors. Check out the video showing how to make a pan seared cod fish with a wrapping of proscuitto cheese and other interesting textures and flavors. Great pair with white... - 124.537
Mushroom And Prosciutto Cups
Bite into these flavourful appetizers and experience a wonderful contrast of textures; from the crisp shell to the soft creamy filling. Perfect for entertaining at a fancy party, or at a casual get together with friends and family. - 123.505
Grilled Peach, Prosciutto & Crostini Salad
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree.
2. Peel peach, cut it into half, and remove the seeds. Place it on hot grill, with cut side down, and cook until lightly caramelized.
3. Turn off the heat, remove pieces from grill ,and place them on a... - 121.609
Pork And Prosciutto Medallions
1. On a tray, place tenderloin, and cut it diagonally into 6 slices.
2. Cover it with parchment paper, and pound them into even thickness.
3. Lay prosciutto on each pork pieces.
4. In a pan, heat olive oil and butter, place pork piece with prosciutto... - 115.4
Eggplant Rolls With Prosciutto And Pecorino Cheese
How about an Italian appetizer to treat someone special? Here is an exclusive antipasto Eggplant Roll with prosciutto and pecorino cheese. It takes just about 2 minutes of cooking and looks absolutely stunning. Grilled eggplant slices wrapping prosciutto is... - 112.607
Zucchini With Prosciutto & Mozzarella
1.Cut the zucchini lengthwise into three slices, without cutting all the way through.
2.Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
3.Stuff one fourth of thick slice of mozzarella in each of the zucchini pockets.
4.Take a thin slice of prosciutto... - 109.09
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 106.628
Cannellini Bean And Prosciutto Salad
Who won't like to eat an appetizing salad. Here is an excellent video that displays how cannellini bean and prosciutto salad can be easily made at home. The chef speaks about the nutritional aspects of the salad and the amazing flavors that makes the it all... - 106.223
Prosciutto Di Parma Appetizers
1. For prosciutto with arugula, core seeds, and cut pear into wedges. Cut prosciutto into half.
2. For marinated melon, cut melon into half, remove the seeds and cut it into slices. Then, again slice along the peel and cut it into... - 104.405
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
This summer time recipe can now be made in winter as well without a barbecue grill. Chef John creates his version pancetta wrapped prawns, using Prosciutto instead which cooks, and crisps up faster, and keeps the prawns tender and succulent. He sears these in... - 102.859
Prosciutto-wrapped Dates With Goat Cheese
Those having a sweet tooth would love this as it's tasty, easy and a fancy appetizer. It's a good blend of sweet and savory taste. The herbs and goat cheese just melts in your mouth. - 100.794
Scallops Wrapped In Prosciutto With Tomato Relish
Get fancy at your home parties with this recipe of scallops wrapped in prosciutto with tomato relish. It is very easy to prepare but the looks will blow off your guests and you might field a little embarrassed with so many compliments as only you know it... - 100.585
Prosciutto Wrapped Cheesy Quail Breasts
Ever wonder what is the best way to cook quail? Here is a great video showing you how to cook quail breast in a really interesting way. A white barbecue sauce, some cheese and herbs and you have a wonderful appetizer on your spread! - 98.5011
Crispy Prosciutto Palmiers
Here is an excellent video that displays a quick and easy way to make appetizers that will wow your guests. The chef here makes prosciutto palmiers that are incredibly warm and appetizing. This is a perfect addition to you next cocktail party. - 98.2236
Stuffed Figs With Prosciutto And Buffalo Mozzarella
1. Flatten the figs with the palms of your hands and cut through the middle.
2. Place a piece of buffalo mozzarella in between two pieces of figs.
3. Wrap the fig up in paper thin proscuitto. Continue with other figs.
4. Place two wrapped figs through... - 97.2906
Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
Are you looking for some exotic finger food recipes for your tea party or cocktail party? These prosciutto wrapped shrimps are just ideal for this purpose. You can serve them on a bed of greens or with a favorite dip or with special choice of cocktails. Go... - 93.6967
Warm Dates With Softened Blue Cheese And Prosciutto
1. In a bowl, mash blue cheese and cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
2. Fill each date cavity with a rounded 1/2 teaspoon cheese mixture.
3. Wrap each half with a strip of prosciutto.
4. Warm oil and water in a small to medium dutch oven or... - 93.6136
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Delicate, succulent asparagus is the perfect foil for salty prosciutto. This simple asparagus appetizer by Chef John uses just two ingredients. They can be assembled earlier and baked at the very last minute, making this the perfect fancy dish to serve when... - 89.1086
Simple Stuffed Prosciutto
If you're planning a cocktail party then surely try out this appetizer. Chef Victoria shows how to make Stuffed Prosciutto in the video. Most of all it's easy to make and serves as a good appetizer. - 88.8187
Bruschetta Ricotta, Prosciutto & Peppers
1. Brush the bread slice with olive oil. In a heated skillet, sear for a couple of minutes. Drizzle olive oil on the other side of the slice. Flip when slightly charred from one side.
2. Spread ricotta cheese on one side of the slice. Season with salt,... - 87.0503
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 48.1468
Prosciutto And Fruit Salad
1. For making the dressing in a small bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form and fold in mayonnaise and blue cheese.
2. To make dressing of desired consistency optionally stir in milk.
3. With cover let it chill until serving time.
4. Using a... - 46.8673
Richard Roberts' Tomato Mozzarella Prosciutto Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly add in the olive oil along with chopped basil. Whisk well.
2) Refrigerate the bowl.
3) Slice the tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto into 16 slices of 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
4) In a... - 46.7048
Soak the beans in water to cover by 2 inches [5cm] in a bowl overnight.
Drain the beans and place in a large pot.
Cover with 1 inch [2.5cm] water, add 1 teaspoon salt, and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Cook until almost tender, about 45... - 44.6669
Artichoke With Prosciutto
Put the frozen artichoke hearts side by side, in a dish and sprinkle the lemon juice over.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Cut 3 slices of the prosciutto into thin strips.
Rinse the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put... - 44.4185
Prosciutto & Wisconsin Fontina Cheese Fritters
Fondue: Char tomatoes until blistered and dark, 5 to 8 minutes.
Remove seeds, dice and skin.
Cook garlic and onion in olive oil until tender.
Add paprika and heat for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes; season with salt and pepper.
Fritters: In large bowl,... - 43.9979
Grilled Figs, Chanterelle And Prosciutto On Arugula
1. Clean the mushrooms by brushing away grit with a vegetable or pastry brush, and wipe them with a kitchen towel. Use a knife to cut away embedded grit.
2. Cut the mushrooms into large pieces and set aside.
3. Halve the figs from stem to tail... - 42.8396
Quick Barley & White Bean Soup With Prosciutto
Preheat a 2 1/2- or 3 1/2-quart sauce pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add butter and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add shallots and carrot: cook, stirring often, just until shallots are soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley: cook,... - 42.6183
Squid And Crispy Prosciutto
Cut squid in half Lengthways; score inside surface of each piece, cut into 2cm-wide strips.
Whisk egg whites, salt and pepper in smalL bowL.
Heat oil in wok or large pan.
Dip squid in egg mixture; deep-fry, in batches, until squid is tender, drain on... - 41.831
Prosciutto Stuffed With Red Chard
1) Lay chard leaves in a flat surface and slice lengthwise into thin ribbons.
2) Chop roughly again crosswise.
3) In a large saute pan warm olive oil over medium heat.
4) Put greens, garlic and salt and fry for 7 to 1 0 minutes.
5) Pour... - 41.4065
Skewered Shrimp And Prosciutto
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut each slice of prosciutto lengthwise into halves and wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each of 18 shrimp.
Slide 2 olives onto one of 6 skewers.
Slide a wrapped shrimp onto skewer.
Wrap a lemon slice around a plain shrimp and slide... - 40.6438
Cream Of Barley Soup With Prosciutto
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots and cook, stirring often, until soft (about 3 minutes).
Add barley and cook, stirring, until it turns light golden (about 2 minutes).
Add broth, prosciutto, and white pepper.
Bring to a boil... - 38.7264
Garfish With Leek, Prosciutto And Prawns
Cut Leek in half Lengthways; cut into 10cm Lengths.
Drop Leek into pan of boiling water; drain, rinse under coLd water, drain.
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Flatten garfish with rolling pin, place fish skin-side down... - 38.1574
Melon And Prosciutto With Ginger Dressing
1. Cutting melon lengthwise into quarters, discard seeds and remove peel.
2. Cut each peeled melon quarter into 4 long slices, making a total of 16 slices.
3. Cut ham into long slices about 2 inches wide, arrange melon slices and ham slices... - 37.8141
Asparagus In Prosciutto
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Top each prosciutto slice with a basil leaf and an asparagus spear. Wrap prosciutto around asparagus to enclose.
3. Brush asparagus parcels with lemon juice and sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Place asparagus... - 36.9075
Prosciutto Stuffed Figs
1.Use a sharp knife to slit the fig lenghtwise. Cut only 3/4 into the fruit.
2.Crumble the two slices of the cheese and fill the fig slits with them.
3.Stuff all the figs similarly.
4.Season with pepper.
5. Take 6 serving plates.
6. Divide and... - 36.6094
Creamed Barley Prosciutto Soup
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots; cook, stirring, until soft.
Add barley; stir until it turns light golden.
Stir in broth, prosciutto, and pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until barley is tender, about... - 36.5249
Peas With Prosciutto
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Shell fresh peas.
Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Cook 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
Heat oil in a small skillet.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add prosciutto and... - 36.3004
Grilled Cheese Tomato And Prosciutto Sandwiches
Mix sun dried tomatoes, thyme and garlic in bowl.
Place 4 bread slices on work surface.
Place 1 cheese slice atop each, folding to fit.
Top each with 1/4 of tomato mixture, then 1 prosciutto slice, folding to fit.
Arrange remaining cheese over and top with... - 36.1959
Italian Onion Soup With Prosciutto Croutons
1. In heavy medium saucepan, melt margarine; add onions and cook over medium heat 20 minutes, until onions are golden brown. Add wine; cook until liquid has evaporated. Add tomato; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until soft.
2. In blender or food processor, puree 1 cup... - 36.0373
Risi E Bisi With Frazzled Prosciutto
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook, without colouring, for 5-10 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the stock and bring to the boil, then lower the heat and stir in the rice. (If using fresh peas, add them now and... - 34.5917
Purple Sprouted Broccoli And Prosciutto Rolls
1) Pre-heat oven to 1800/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a pan, boil the broccoli in salt water for about 3 to 4 minutes till they become soft.
3) Remove the pan from heat and drain the water. Plunge the pan straight into ice-cold water to... - 34.1835
Prosciutto Ham On Melon
1) Cut melon into 6 wedges, lengthwise.
2) Carefully remove seeds.
3) With a knife, cut melon pulp away from rind except at ends. Then, cut into diagonal slices from centre to one side, leaving the opposite side uncut.
4) Drape ham slices in and out of... - 33.5262
Celeriac Salad With Prosciutto
1) Peel the celeriac and cut into thin matchstick-thin slices.
2) Take a pan, add water and salt, let it boil, and blanch it for 2-3 minutes.
3)Take a colander, drain, and allow to cool.
4) Blend mayonnaise with Dijon mustard and toss... - 33.0509
Prosciutto Di Parma E Melon
1. Into a serving dish transfer the prosciutto from the deli wrapper, separating the slices and ribboning them onto the plate.
2. Note that it is easier to take "Fluffed up" prosciutto from a serving plate.
3. Choose a ripe melon by giving it a sniff... - 31.9223
Prosciutto And Melon Appetizers
Cut melons in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds and membranes.
With a melon bailer, scoop out the flesh from the melon halves into balls, taking care not to break the melon skin.
Return melon balls to half shells and sprinkle with port.
Top with rolled... - 31.3716
Prosciutto With Fruit
1. Cut the melon in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard them. Cut each half into 8 thin wedges. Using a paring knife, cutb the rind off each slice.
2. Cut the stems off the figs, if using, but do not peel them. Stand the figs... - 29.7707
Smelt And Fennel In Prosciutto
1. Using a small, sharp knife, slit open smelt bellies, discard innards, rinse fish, and pat dry.
2. Rinse fennel. Trim and discard stalks and bruised spots. Rinse, drain, and chop feathery leaves. Using a sheer, cut fennel into 1/16-inch-thick pieces.
3. Lay... - 29.497
Fruit And Prosciutto Appetizers
If necessary, peel fruits and cut into bite-size pieces.
To keep peach, pear, or apple pieces from turning brown, dip fruit into a mixture of lemon juice and water; drain on paper toweling.
Cut thinly sliced prosciutto into 1-inch-wide strips.
Cut cheese into... - 28.4138
Melons With Prosciutto
1) Wrap the prosciutto around each cantaloupe wedge
2) Secure with a toothpick to hold together
3) Arrange on a platter and serve - 28.4002
Prosciutto Tied Asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut prosciutto slices lengthwise into two thin strips. Gather two to three asparagus spears and carefully tie prosciutto into a knot around asparagus bundle. Continue until all... - 28.2962
Prosciutto Chicken Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4 inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
3. Combine ricotta cheese and next 3 ingredients in a bowl. Place 1 slice prosciutto on top of each... - 27.1881
Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto
You'll simply love the Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto from the American cusine. An easy to make appetizer, the Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 26.9461
Rosemary And Prosciutto Filling
Beat egg yolks into ricotta.
Stir in prosciutto, Parmesan and rosemary.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Use as a filling for phyllo triangles. - 26.7992
Asparagus With Prosciutto
Combine whipped cream cheese with garlic, salt and pepper.
Spread each half slice of prosciutto with some of the cheese mixture and roll around an asparagus spear.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Heat in a preheated 350Â°F. oven for 3 to 4 minutes, until heated... - 26.7493
Melon With Prosciutto
1) Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds and cut each half in turn into thirds which will be one serving.
2) Now cut each wedge into 3 pieces. with the help of a sharp knife ,peel and place on individual serving plates. (two types of melons, or... - 26.0825
Prosciutto And Honeydew Appetizer
Using sharp knife, cut fruit from rind, leaving wedge of fruit intact.
Leaving wedge on rind, cut pulp in half lengthwise, then crosswise into bite-size pieces.
Using decorative toothpicks secure a lemon wedge, rind down, crosswise across center of each melon... - 25.0093
Pear Prosciutto Appetizers
Drain pears, reserving syrup.
Cut pear halves lengthwise in thirds (if pears are small, cut in half).
Put in bowl and add 1 cup pear syrup and sherry.
Marinate in refrigerator several hours, then drain pears and wrap in prosciutto slices.
Secure with... - 24.8809
Melon And Prosciutto
1. Cut the melon in half lengthways, scoop out the seeds and discard them.
2. Cut the melon into quarters and carefully pare off the rind. Cut each quarter into four slices.
3. Wrap each slice of melon in a slice of prosciutto and place on a serving dish.... - 23.1183
Prosciutto With Melon
1. Cut melon in half and remove seeds. Cut each half into 4 wedges; cut off rind.
2. Arrange 2 melon wedges on each of 4 salad plates; arrange prosciutto at side of melon. Let each person sprinkle black pepper on serving. - 19.6871
Prosciutto With Melon
Cut each cantaloupe into 6 slices.
Wrap 1 slice prosciutto around each cantaloupe slice.
Place on a large platter. - 19.1756
Kiwifruit With Prosciutto
Wrap kiwifruit wedges in strips of prosciutto.
Arrange on serving plate and garnish with kiwifruit rounds.
Chill before serving. - 18.6622
Fig And Prosciutto Pizza
If you’re looking for an appetizer that will blow your guests’ minds, then this fig and prosciutto pizza is sure to do just that. Bobby has combined an unlikely mixture of ingredients that blends the best in sweet and savory. - 0
Prosciutto-wrapped Melon -- Easter
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Prosciutto-Wrapped Melon Slices. These are easy and delicious, and they will be a hit on your Easter dinner table! - 0
Prosciutto Appetizer Recipes By Category
Prosciutto Appetizer Course: