- » Prosciutto
Prosciutto, popularly known as parma ham or prosciutto ham, is ham that has been dry-cured. It originated in Italy, where the hind leg or thigh meat of pig or boar is used for preparing this cured meat. This meat is ... More »
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Fish like cod turn out great when cooked in techniques such as searing with unique flavors. Check out the video showing how to make a pan seared cod fish with a wrapping of proscuitto cheese and other interesting textures and flavors. Great pair with white... - 124.537
Eggplant Rolls With Prosciutto And Pecorino Cheese
How about an Italian appetizer to treat someone special? Here is an exclusive antipasto Eggplant Roll with prosciutto and pecorino cheese. It takes just about 2 minutes of cooking and looks absolutely stunning. Grilled eggplant slices wrapping prosciutto is... - 112.607
Melon With Proscuitto
A simple, elegant Italian appetizer, melon with prosciutto is truly an irresistible indulgence. This fancy appetizer is quick and easy to make and makes for a fine addition to an antipasto spread. - 110.125
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 106.628
Crouton Topped With Ham And Chicken
Thinking what to do with left over cruton? Here is a unique recipe of ham and chicken which will serve as an excellent topping for the cruton. Watch the video to know more… - 105.35
Prosciutto Di Parma Appetizers
1. For prosciutto with arugula, core seeds, and cut pear into wedges. Cut prosciutto into half.
2. For marinated melon, cut melon into half, remove the seeds and cut it into slices. Then, again slice along the peel and cut it into... - 104.405
Pan-seared Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
This summer time recipe can now be made in winter as well without a barbecue grill. Chef John creates his version pancetta wrapped prawns, using Prosciutto instead which cooks, and crisps up faster, and keeps the prawns tender and succulent. He sears these in... - 102.859
Pan Seared Prosciutto Wrapped Cod
Searching for an alternative to regular chicken meal - you should try this recipe of pan-seared prosciutto wrapped cod. In this video, chef takes absolute care to wrap the cod fillets nicely with prosciutto and then sear it on hot pan. It's just great for a... - 101.15
Scallops Wrapped In Prosciutto With Tomato Relish
Get fancy at your home parties with this recipe of scallops wrapped in prosciutto with tomato relish. It is very easy to prepare but the looks will blow off your guests and you might field a little embarrassed with so many compliments as only you know it... - 100.585
Crispy Prosciutto Palmiers
Here is an excellent video that displays a quick and easy way to make appetizers that will wow your guests. The chef here makes prosciutto palmiers that are incredibly warm and appetizing. This is a perfect addition to you next cocktail party. - 98.2236
Italian-inspired gorgonzola-stuff, proscuitto-wrapped chicken. - 97.8176
Prosciutto Wrapped Shrimps
Are you looking for some exotic finger food recipes for your tea party or cocktail party? These prosciutto wrapped shrimps are just ideal for this purpose. You can serve them on a bed of greens or with a favorite dip or with special choice of cocktails. Go... - 93.6967
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
Delicate, succulent asparagus is the perfect foil for salty prosciutto. This simple asparagus appetizer by Chef John uses just two ingredients. They can be assembled earlier and baked at the very last minute, making this the perfect fancy dish to serve when... - 89.1086
Organic Pesto Garlic Prosciutto With Frittata Flat Bread Meal
Look at this video that presents a few amazing meal recipes prepared with the local organic produce from the farmers market. The hosts shares their views and benefits of using fresh organic vegetables and other products. The video is interesting to see and... - 81.994
Prosciutto — Part 3 Curing
Nothing beats the taste and flavor of homemade prosciutto that makes for a great accompaniment with figs, fruit, or cheese. But buying them from the deli could be quite a pricey affair. However, if you are willing to do a little extra work, you can make it... - 79.1837
Prosciutto Fresco Brasato Al Marsala
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large stainless steel bowl or large glass add marsala, olive oil, bay leaves and lemon juice.
3. In the marinade turn the gammon so that it is well moistened. Marinate for 6 hours at room temperature or... - 48.4432
Pasta With Eggplant Prosciutto Sauce
1. Take a 10-inch nonstick skillet and add oil in it for heating against medium low heat.
2. Add eggplant to it, cook by stirring.
3. Cover the cook the eggplants under medium intensity of flame until eggplants turn soft; it should take ideally 5-7... - 48.2072
Tender Greens With Prosciutto Croutons And Walnut Oil Vinaigrette
1) In a small bowl, add vinegar, chicken stock and wine to whisk. Season with 1/8 teaspoon, each of salt and pepper. Gradually pour in remaining 1/4 cup walnut oil and continue whisking, until blended.
2) In a heavy medium skillet, add... - 48.1468
Artichoke And Prosciutto Salad
1)Drain the artichoke hearts and cut each of them into 4 pieces.
2)In a bowl, keep artichoke pieces until required.
3)Cut tomatoes into wedges and slice sun dried tomatoes into strips.
4)Similarly, slice Parma ham(prosciutto) into thin slices and... - 46.8582
Richard Roberts' Tomato Mozzarella Prosciutto Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly add in the olive oil along with chopped basil. Whisk well.
2) Refrigerate the bowl.
3) Slice the tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto into 16 slices of 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
4) In a... - 46.7048
Chicken Prosciutto And Parmesan Risotto
1) Thinly shred the chicken breast across the grain to make least 1 cup. Set aside.
2) In a microwave-proof 2-quart casserole, add oil and heat for 1 minute on full power.
3) Add the shallots and leeks. Cook 3 minutes on full power.
4)... - 46.6636
Pasta With Pea Pods And Prosciutto
1. Take a 1-quart saucepan, add very little boiling water and snow peas and cook for 1 minute. Drain and keep aside.
2. Take a heavy 2-quart saucepan, melt butter, add garlic and prosciutto and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
3. Stir in flour and... - 46.0138
Pea And Prosciutto Sauce For Pasta
Heat the butter and the olive oil in a heavy saucepan.
Add the onion and 1/3 cup of the parsley.
Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft.
Add the ham and cook 5 minutes longer.
Add the frozen peas and the hot water, beef bouillon or... - 45.1416
Veal Rolls With Prosciutto And Provolone
Pound veal between 2 sheets of waxed paper until thin and almost doubled in size.
Cut each slice in half and layer with cheese.
Roll up lengthwise, tucking in ends and pressing together.
Wrap slice of prosciutto around each roll; secure with toothpicks, if... - 44.5481
Artichoke With Prosciutto
Put the frozen artichoke hearts side by side, in a dish and sprinkle the lemon juice over.
Add salt and pepper.
Microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Cut 3 slices of the prosciutto into thin strips.
Rinse the celery and cut into matchstick (julienne) strips.
Put... - 44.4185
Whole Red Peppers Stuffed With Capellini And Prosciutto Ham
Broil in oven or grill approx 10 minutes or until charred, turning often.
Let cool for 5 minutes.
Remove top and save, peel skin, and de-seed, leaving whole pepper intact.
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat... - 43.7786
Agnolotti With Prosciutto And Sausage
Process the pasta into thin sheets.
Cut out 36 - 3" (7.5 cm) rounds, cover with a moist cloth to prevent drying.
Blend the meats with 3 tbsp (45 ml) of butter, eggs, bread crumbs and Romano cheese.
Chill 1 hour.
Place 1 tbsp (15 ml) of filling... - 43.5748
Prosciutto And Cream
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until firm to the bite.
While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large frying pan over medium-low heat.
Add prosciutto strips and onion and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is soft, 4-5 minutes.
Add... - 42.6117
Pasta With Basil And Prosciutto
Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over moderately high heat.
Add the garlic and stir until softened, about 1 minute.
In a small bowl, whisk 3/4 cup of the cheese with the cream.
Add to the saucepan, lower the heat to moderate, and simmer until the... - 42.2279
Curly Endive Salad With Crispy Prosciutto And Garlic Croutons
RINSE ENDIVE and oak leaf lettuce in cold water.
Shake lightly in tea-towel to absorb excess water.
Tear endive and lettuce into pieces.
1.Peel and slice onions; separate into rings.
Combine endive, lettuce and onions in salad bowl or wide shallow... - 42.1337
Peppers Stuffed With Capellini And Prosciutto
1. In the oven, broil peppers turning often, for 15 minutes such that charred, let it cool, then with a sharp knife, slice off tops of peppers and set aside.
2. Peel skin and remove seeds, leaving whole pepper intact.
3. In a large pot of boiling... - 42.0674
Squid And Crispy Prosciutto
Cut squid in half Lengthways; score inside surface of each piece, cut into 2cm-wide strips.
Whisk egg whites, salt and pepper in smalL bowL.
Heat oil in wok or large pan.
Dip squid in egg mixture; deep-fry, in batches, until squid is tender, drain on... - 41.831
Prosciutto Stuffed With Red Chard
1) Lay chard leaves in a flat surface and slice lengthwise into thin ribbons.
2) Chop roughly again crosswise.
3) In a large saute pan warm olive oil over medium heat.
4) Put greens, garlic and salt and fry for 7 to 1 0 minutes.
5) Pour... - 41.4065
Mushroom Prosciutto And Pine Nut Stuffing
Soak dried mushrooms in enough tepid water to cover for at least 30 minutes.
Drain well, reserving soaking liquid.
Transfer mushrooms to sieve and rinse thoroughly.
Chop mushrooms coarsely.
Strain soaking liquid through sieve lined with dampened paper... - 41.1872
Roasted Capon With Fig And Prosciutto Stuffing
1. Make the stuffing: Preheat the oven to 350°. Bake the bread on 2 large baking sheets for 10 minutes, until dry.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, then add the onion and celery; cook over low heat until softened. 10 minutes. Stir in the ground fennel and... - 41.099
Grilled Figs Wrapped In Prosciutto
Light a fire in a charcoal or gas grill.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Combine the salt, cloves, cinnamon stick, star anise, pink and black peppercorns, and allspice.
Make a bed of the salt mixture in an earthenware bowl or platter and bake in the oven until... - 40.9954
Pasta Wheels And Prosciutto With Asparagus Spears
1. In a small skillet, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute the scallions for 1 or 2 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 2 minutes or until lightly brown. Transfer scallions and garlic to a large bowl.
2. In same skillet, add remaining tablespoon of butter and... - 40.8598
Chicken And Prosciutto Roll Ups
For sauce, in a small bowl combine wine and the snipped fresh or dried thyme.
Place each chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
For each... - 40.7324
Skewered Shrimp And Prosciutto
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut each slice of prosciutto lengthwise into halves and wrap 1 piece of prosciutto around each of 18 shrimp.
Slide 2 olives onto one of 6 skewers.
Slide a wrapped shrimp onto skewer.
Wrap a lemon slice around a plain shrimp and slide... - 40.6438
Pasta Con Le Fave Al Prosciutto
Heat the oil and add the finely chopped onion, celery and bacon.
Leave to cook gently.
Meanwhile, cook the beans in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes.
Drain and add to the bacon mixture.
Cut the ham into thin strips.
Cook the pasta following the... - 39.0148
Prosciutto Stuffed Artichokes
Remove any discolored leaves and the small leaves at base of artichoke; trim stem even with base of artichoke.
Cutting straight across, slice 1 inch off top; discard top.
Snip off points of remaining leaves with scissors.
Rinse artichokes under cold... - 38.9516
Prosciutto Roll Ups
In lightly floured surface, roll out half of the pastry to 12 x 10 inch (30 x 25 cm) rectangle.
Spread with half of the mustard, leaving 1/2 inch (1 cm) border.
Sprinkle with half of the cheese; arrange half of the prosciutto in single layer over... - 38.6844
Veal Scaloppine With Prosciutto And Cheese
1. Pound the veal escalopes out thinly between two pieces of greasepro of paper with a meat mallet or a rolling pin.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a frying pan and add the veal and garlic. Cook until the veal is light y browned on both sides.
3. Place a... - 38.2086
Prawns With Prosciutto And Basil
Rinse prawns and pat dry.
Combine wine, vinegar, oil, and garlic in a large heavy-duty plastic food bag or nonreactive bowl; remove and set aside 3 tablespoons of the marinade.
Add prawns to bag and seal (or cover bowl).
Rotate bag to distribute marinade and... - 37.8004
Piselli Al Prosciutto
1. In a small saucepan, melt butter over a moderate heat and cook the onions for 7 to 8 minutes, stirring frequently until they are soft but not brown.
2. Add green peas and chicken stock, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, until peas are tender.... - 37.2101
Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
1. Remove tough ends of asparagus, and if required peel off the scales.
2. Steam asparagus spears for about 8 minutes or till they turn tender.
3. Make 6 equal portions of prosciutto slices.
4. Make 6 equal portions of cheese slices.
5. Preheat... - 37.0342
Asparagus In Prosciutto
1. Preheat barbecue to a high heat.
2. Top each prosciutto slice with a basil leaf and an asparagus spear. Wrap prosciutto around asparagus to enclose.
3. Brush asparagus parcels with lemon juice and sprinkle with black pepper to taste. Place asparagus... - 36.9075
Shrimp Wrapped In Prosciutto
1. In small bowl, combine fennel seeds with 1 tablespoon of the white wine; set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium saucepan with heatproof handle, combine fennel, shallots, olive oil, and bay leaf; place over medium heat. Add 2 cups water, remaining... - 36.8415
Prosciutto Stuffed Figs
1.Use a sharp knife to slit the fig lenghtwise. Cut only 3/4 into the fruit.
2.Crumble the two slices of the cheese and fill the fig slits with them.
3.Stuff all the figs similarly.
4.Season with pepper.
5. Take 6 serving plates.
6. Divide and... - 36.6094
Creamed Barley Prosciutto Soup
Melt butter in a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat.
Add shallots; cook, stirring, until soft.
Add barley; stir until it turns light golden.
Stir in broth, prosciutto, and pepper.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until barley is tender, about... - 36.5249
Peas With Prosciutto
Prepare Chicken Broth.
Shell fresh peas.
Bring broth to a boil in a medium saucepan.
Cook 5 to 10 minutes, depending on size.
Heat oil in a small skillet.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Add prosciutto and... - 36.3004
Potato Prosciutto & Spinach Stack
Prepare Two-cheese Sauce; keep warm.
Peel potatoes, then cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices.
Arrange a third of the potato slices in an even layer over bottom of a buttered 9- by 13-inch baking dish, overlapping slices slightly.
Cover evenly with half each of the... - 35.4602
Peas And Mushrooms Prosciutto
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium heat.
2) Add in the prosciutto or ham along with the scallions.
3) Toss in the mushrooms too. Saute the mixture for about a minute.
4) Add in the thawed peas. Saute for about 4 minutes till the mixture... - 35.3995
Prosciutto And Sage
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic, sage, and proscuitto and fry for 2-3 minutes.
2) Mix freshly ground pepper as per taste.
3) Pour over freshly cooked pasta and toss well. Garnish with cheese and serve immediately. - 35.2404
Escarole Salad With Melons And Crispy Prosciutto
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Arrange prosciutto in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 6 minutes or until crisp.
3. Combine shallots and the next 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add escarole and... - 35.0574
Prosciutto And Pasta
Cook pasta in large amount of boiling, lightly salted water about 10 to 12 minutes or till tender.
Meanwhile, cook asparagus according to package directions just till tender; drain well.
In small bowl combine the 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, yogurt, wine, and... - 35.0288
Roma Tomatoes & Prosciutto Salad
For dressing, mix vinegar, garlic, parsley, and all but 1 tablespoon oil; set aside.
Pour remaining oil into an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
When hot, add prosciutto; stir often until crisp, 3 to 4 minutes.
With a slotted spoon, transfer... - 34.7418
Risi E Bisi With Frazzled Prosciutto
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion and cook, without colouring, for 5-10 minutes, or until softened.
2. Add the stock and bring to the boil, then lower the heat and stir in the rice. (If using fresh peas, add them now and... - 34.5917
Rotini With Cauliflower And Prosciutto
1) Follow the instructions on the package to cook the pasta till it is cooked but still firm to bite. Drain the cooked pasta.
2) Cook the cauliflower florets in a large sauce filled with boiling salted water. Cook for about 5 minutes or till the... - 34.3113
Chicken With Prosciutto And Lemon Chive Sauce
1. Cut a pocket in each fillet; gently push one slice of prosciutto and some of the capsicum into each pocket.
2. Toss chicken in flour; shake away excess flour. Dip chicken into combined egg and milk; toss in combined breadcrumbs, herbs and paprika.
3. Heat... - 34.289
Fresh Figs Or Melon With Prosciutto
1) Properly wash the figs and pat dry them.
2) On each of the 4 serving plates, put 2 figs and alongside, arrange 2 slices of prosciutto. While fig leaves are the best garnish, they are not always available wasily. The plate can be... - 34.1899
Purple Sprouted Broccoli And Prosciutto Rolls
1) Pre-heat oven to 1800/fan 160C/gas 4.
2) In a pan, boil the broccoli in salt water for about 3 to 4 minutes till they become soft.
3) Remove the pan from heat and drain the water. Plunge the pan straight into ice-cold water to... - 34.1835
Pheasant Breast A I'orange With Dried Apricots & Prosciutto
1.Cut each pheasant in half across the middle, lengthways so that you have 4 thin slithers of breast. Cut the apricots n the same way. Lay out 3 overlapping s"ces of prosduno or bacon and place a sprig of thyme on top. Pop a piece of breast on top of this and... - 33.6295
Asparagus With Prosciutto
1) Wash asparagus and cut off the tough lower section of the stems.
2) Cook the asparagus spears in salted water until soft, drain, and keep aside.
3) Preheat the boiler to moderate temperature.
4) Take a baking sheet, arrange 1 slice of... - 33.6047
Prosciutto Ham On Melon
1) Cut melon into 6 wedges, lengthwise.
2) Carefully remove seeds.
3) With a knife, cut melon pulp away from rind except at ends. Then, cut into diagonal slices from centre to one side, leaving the opposite side uncut.
4) Drape ham slices in and out of... - 33.5262
Celeriac Salad With Prosciutto
1) Peel the celeriac and cut into thin matchstick-thin slices.
2) Take a pan, add water and salt, let it boil, and blanch it for 2-3 minutes.
3)Take a colander, drain, and allow to cool.
4) Blend mayonnaise with Dijon mustard and toss... - 33.0509
Veal Scallops With Prosciutto And Sage
1. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound each cutlet to 1/8 inch thickness. If cutlets are very large, cut into 5" by 4" pieces. On waxed paper, mix flour and sage. Evenly coat cutlets with flour mixture.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high... - 32.9704
Prosciutto Crepes With Mushroom Stuffing
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots and parsley. Cook 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, season and cook 8 minutes.
Add sherry and 1/2 cup (125 mL) white sauce; mix well.
Place slice of prosciutto on each... - 32.3966
Salad Of Bitter Greens With Balsamic Glazed Prosciutto
1. In a large bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon each of the balsamic and red wine vinegars with the Dijon mustard. Whisk in 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the frisee, arugula, radicchio, dandelion greens and the chopped eggs, but... - 32.003
Prosciutto Di Parma E Melon
1. Into a serving dish transfer the prosciutto from the deli wrapper, separating the slices and ribboning them onto the plate.
2. Note that it is easier to take "Fluffed up" prosciutto from a serving plate.
3. Choose a ripe melon by giving it a sniff... - 31.9223
Prosciutto Wrapped Figs With Gorgonzola & Walnuts
Cover large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Wrap each fig half with 1 prosciutto strip; place on prepared sheet.
Broil until prosciutto chars slightly on edges, about 1 1/2 minutes.
Turn figs; broil about 1 1/2 minutes longer, watching closely... - 31.9048
Pasta With Prosciutto Sauce
Cook and stir beef, onions and garlic in 10-inch skillet until beef is light brown; drain.
Stir in tomatoes (with liquid) and remaining ingredients except pasta and cheese; break up tomatoes with fork.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring... - 31.6
Prosciutto And Melon Appetizers
Cut melons in half, lengthwise, and remove seeds and membranes.
With a melon bailer, scoop out the flesh from the melon halves into balls, taking care not to break the melon skin.
Return melon balls to half shells and sprinkle with port.
Top with rolled... - 31.3716
Prosciutto And Mozzarella Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Sprinkle a little of the hot chilli sauce over each slice of prosciutto. Place a slice of mozzarella in the centre of each piece of prosciutto, then fold the ends of the ham around the cheese to meet neatly in the... - 30.4232
Whole Trout With Prosciutto And Breadcrumbs
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Slash trout diagonally twice on each side, 1/4 to 1/2 inch.
2. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, garlic, parsley, prosciutto, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and pepper. Lightly fill slashes in trout with bread mixture.
3. Rub 1/2... - 30.1483
Prosciutto & Pea Bundles
In a wide frying pan, bring 2 inches water to a boil over high heat.
Add peas and boil gently until bright green about 30 seconds.
Drain peas, plunge into ice water, and stir until cool.
Drain again and set aside.
Cut carrots crosswise into thirds; cut each... - 29.9375
Prosciutto With Fruit
1. Cut the melon in half lengthwise.
Using a spoon, scoop out the seeds and discard them. Cut each half into 8 thin wedges. Using a paring knife, cutb the rind off each slice.
2. Cut the stems off the figs, if using, but do not peel them. Stand the figs... - 29.7707
Eggplant With Prosciutto And Bel Paese
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Arrange eggplant slices on sheet and brush with butter.
Sprinkle lightly with pepper.
Completely cover each slice with single layer of prosciutto.
Top with cheese, pressing lightly.
Bake until eggplant is tender,... - 28.5638
Fruit And Prosciutto Appetizers
If necessary, peel fruits and cut into bite-size pieces.
To keep peach, pear, or apple pieces from turning brown, dip fruit into a mixture of lemon juice and water; drain on paper toweling.
Cut thinly sliced prosciutto into 1-inch-wide strips.
Cut cheese into... - 28.4138
Melons With Prosciutto
1) Wrap the prosciutto around each cantaloupe wedge
2) Secure with a toothpick to hold together
3) Arrange on a platter and serve - 28.4002
Prosciutto Tied Asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut prosciutto slices lengthwise into two thin strips. Gather two to three asparagus spears and carefully tie prosciutto into a knot around asparagus bundle. Continue until all... - 28.2962
Asparagus With Prosciutto
Preheat oven to broil.
Steam asparagus spears just until tender; do not overcook.
Wrap 2 or 3 spears in 1 slice of prosciutto and place seam side down in a shallow pan.
Pour melted butter over asparagus bundles and top with cheese.
Place under broiler until... - 28.2906
Pisellini Dolci Al Prosciutto
A Roman dish, delicious made with early summer peas which are delicate and sweet.
Heat the butter in a pan.
Add the onion and fry gently, without browning, until soft.
Add the ham, peas and water with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover tightly and cook slowly... - 27.7658
Turkey Breasts With Prosciutto And Cheese
1. Melt butter with wine in a large frying pan over moderate heat, add turkey fillets and lightly saute for 1 minute each side.
2. Place a slice of prosciutto over each turkey fillet. Top with a generous covering of grated mozzarella.
3. Cover pan and simmer... - 27.6734
Piselli Al Prosciutto (green Peas And Ham)
Saute onion slowly in butter or margarine and oil until transparent but not brown.
Add ham and cook 3Ã¢â‚¬â€4 minutes.
Add peas, bouillon, salt and pepper; cover, and cook 10Ã¢â‚¬â€15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Sprinkle parsley on... - 27.437
Asparagi Con Prosciutto
In a wide frying pan, bring about 1 inch water to a boil over high heat.
Place asparagus in pan and cook, uncovered, until just tender when pierced (about 5 minutes).
Drain, immerse in ice water to cool, and drain again.
Arrange 3 asparagus spears on each of... - 27.0694
Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto
You'll simply love the Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto from the American cusine. An easy to make appetizer, the Asparagus Tips With Prosciutto is one of the best recipes that you can mouth! Please let us know if you agree with us. - 26.9461
Asparagus With Prosciutto
Combine whipped cream cheese with garlic, salt and pepper.
Spread each half slice of prosciutto with some of the cheese mixture and roll around an asparagus spear.
Arrange on baking sheet.
Heat in a preheated 350Â°F. oven for 3 to 4 minutes, until heated... - 26.7493
Melon With Prosciutto
Cut prosciutto into 1-inch strips.
Cut melon in half; scoop out seeds and fibers.
Cut half into six wedges; remove rind.
Roll each melon wedge in strip of ham.
Serve garnished with lemon and lime wedges.
Makes 6 servings (2 wedges per person). - 26.4283
Prosciutto Con Tonno E Finocchio
Tuna, with its meaty texture and superb yet subtle flavour, combines admirably with most other ingredients and, when teamed with aniseed flavoured fennel and mild, lean ham, makes an intriguing starter to a hot or cold meal.
Arrange the ham on a serving... - 26.3073
Melon With Prosciutto
1) Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds and cut each half in turn into thirds which will be one serving.
2) Now cut each wedge into 3 pieces. with the help of a sharp knife ,peel and place on individual serving plates. (two types of melons, or... - 26.0825
Prosciutto And Honeydew Appetizer
Using sharp knife, cut fruit from rind, leaving wedge of fruit intact.
Leaving wedge on rind, cut pulp in half lengthwise, then crosswise into bite-size pieces.
Using decorative toothpicks secure a lemon wedge, rind down, crosswise across center of each melon... - 25.0093
Pear Prosciutto Appetizers
Drain pears, reserving syrup.
Cut pear halves lengthwise in thirds (if pears are small, cut in half).
Put in bowl and add 1 cup pear syrup and sherry.
Marinate in refrigerator several hours, then drain pears and wrap in prosciutto slices.
Secure with... - 24.8809
Prosciutto Pear Plate
Cut pears crosswise into thin slices.
Arrange 1/4 of the pear slices on 1 side of each of 4 salad plates.
Arrange 3 prosciutto slices on other side of each plate.
Spoon dressing over pears; sprinkle with pepper and garnish with parsley. - 24.4144
Peas Sauteed With Prosciutto
1. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat and saute garlic until browned. Remove and discard garlic cloves. Add onion and pork and saute until onions are tender.
2. Add peas and cook until they are just tender, about 5 minutes (if peas seem dry during... - 24.1673
Prosciutto Recipes By Category