- » Prickly Pear Syrup
Prickly Pear Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prickly pear syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prickly pear syrup recipes.
Prickly Pear Jelly
1 Carefully remove spines from prickly pear fruits. Wash them, cut into quarters and place in a kettle. Add enough water almost to cover.
2 Cook slowly until fruit is soft and reduced almost to a pulp. Pour into a jelly bag that has been moistened in hot... - 23.8645
How To Make The Prickly Heart
1. In a cocktail shaker, add the prickly pear nectar, rum, cinnamon whiskey, orgeat syrup and ice cubes and shake well.
2. Strain into shot glasses.
3. Serve as shooters on Valentine's day. - 100.807
Spiced Seckel Pears
Wash the pears; leave on the stems, and scrape out the blossom ends.
Boil the pears for 10 min in water to cover, then drain, and prick the skins of the pears.
To make syrup: Boil the sugar, vinegar and the 2 c water with the spices, the latter tied loosely... - 31.6417
Cactus Pear & Tree Pear Soup
1. Prepare red prickly pear puree (Step 2) or raspberry puree (Step 3), then prepare tree pear puree (Step 4).
2. To prepare red prickly pear puree, wear rubber gloves to protect your hands from hidden needles. Cut prickly pears into halves lengthwise. Using... - 31.7607
Do you want an easy to make but great in taste Pear Tatin recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Pear Tatin recipe with the world!. It is an effortless Dessert. Stop ruminating and make this Pear Tatin right now! - 42.6899
Pickled Seckel Pears
1. Wash the pears, remove the blossom ends only and prick the skins; or peel if desired.
2. Boil the pears ten minutes in water to cover; drain.
3. Tie the spices in a cheesecloth. Combine the sugar and vinegar with two cups water, add the spices and boil... - 27.825
Fresh Pear Tart With Ginger Cream
For the tart shell bake the tart according to the directions .
Roll out the excess dough and cut out a pear and 2 leaves.
Place these cutouts on a lightly buttered cookie sheet and bake them along with the tart, pricking them when they puff up.
prepare the... - 45.4242
Ginger Pear Cakes
1) In a bowl, whisk sugar, oil, egg and vanilla essence. Thoroughly beat to make a smooth blend.
2) Take a large bowl to sift flour, bicarbonate of soda, ginger and nutmeg, all together.
3) Slowly add the flour mixture into egg mixture, and... - 48.478
Sour Cream, Raisin And Pear Pie
Prepare Single-Crust Pastry.
On floured surface roll pastry to form 12-inch circle.
Fit pastry into 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/4 inch beyond edge.
Fold under extra pastry.
Using knife, cut leaf shapes about 1 inch long from pastry trimmings.
Score veins on... - 42.5711
Pineapple Pear Cheese Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge; do not prick.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool on wire rack.
Drain pears, reserving 1/2 cup syrup; cut pears into 1-inch pieces.
Drain... - 42.4567
Chocolate Cake With Pears In Custard
Scrub the potato under running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper.
Prick in several places with a fork.
Put in the center of the microwave oven on kitchen paper and microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH.
Cover the potato with a cloth and leave to stand for 5... - 44.2195
Pear Lemon Wafers
1. Drain pear syrup into a 1-cup measure, adding water to make 3/4 cup. Chop pears into tiny pieces.
2. Combine sugar and cornstarch in a small saucepan; stir in pears, pear syrup and egg yolks.
3. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture... - 36.1519
Fresh Fruit Compote
Thinly peel pears and peach, halve and core.
Wash apricots, but do not peel.
Halve, and remove pits.
Combine sugar and water in saucepan, and heat to boiling.
Put in pears, and cover.
Let simmer gently 2-3 minutes.
Add peach and apricot halves, and simmer... - 39.3407
Brandied Tutti Frutti
1. Wash perfect, firm-ripe fruit. Rub the fuzz off the peaches with a clean cloth. With a fork, prick all over thetpeaches, plums, pears and nectarines. Do not prick or seed the grapes.
2. In a stone crock of at least eight quarts capacity, pack the fruits in... - 25.1314
Brandied Tutti Frutti
1. Wash perfect, firm-ripe fruit. Rub the fuzz off the peaches with a clean cloth. With a fork, prick all over the peaches, plums, pears and nectarines. Do not prick or seed the grapes.
2. In a stone crock of at least eight quarts capacity, pack the fruits in... - 33.5178
To make the simple syrup, combine the sugar and the water in a small saucepan.
Simmer over low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is clear.
Raise the heat and boil for 1 minute.
Combine the fruit juice, jalapeno, simple syrup and lime juice in... - 37.2449
Line a 7-in fian ring with the pastry.
Prick the bottom of the fian, and bake it “blind”.
Bake for about 30 mm first in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6) reducIng the heat, as the pastry sets, to moderate (350° F., Gas 4).
When the pastry is cooked... - 43.8052
1. Preheat the oven to 360 degree F or 180 degree C
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. To make the Lime glaze, in a saucepan, combine the sugar with lime juice and 2 tablespoons of water and place the pan on a medium high... - 45.8267