- » Pretzel Dip
Pretzel Dip Recipes
Pretzel dip is the easiest thing to make with cream cheese, butter and vinegar. It can be served in a dessert with the toppings of colored sprinkles, chopped nuts, and small candies, cookie crumbs with the addition ... More »
Dipped Pretzel Rods
Cover baking sheet with wax paper.
Melt chocolate in Batter Bowl according to package directions.
Dip one end of each pretzel in melted chocolate, then roll in desired topping.
Arrange on wax paper-covered baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set. - 33.7704
Nutty Chocolate Dipped Pretzels Or Marshmallows
In double boiler, melt chocolate with shortening over 1-inch simmering water, stirring constantly, or microwave 2-3 minutes on medium; stir until smooth.
Do not overheat.
Chocolate should be lukewarm.
Drop pretzels or marshmallows into chocolate mixture one... - 31.2537
Real Texas Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
1.In a double boiler, melt the cooking chocolate.
2.Spread the cookie sheet and grease it with a little butter.
3.Dip a pretzel stick into the molten chocolate,to coat one half of it completely. Lay it on the greased cookie sheet , to... - 86.6696
Pretzels Dipped In Chocolate
Keep the kids entertained - invite them into the kitchen to help make these easy chocolate dipped pretzels. it's tasty, versatile and easy on the purse. These pretzels aren't going to make you thirsty and these traditional chocolate-dipped pretzels are a... - 131.649
Betty's Nutty Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
1. In a small mixing bowl combine pecan, brown sugar, heavy cream. Mix well.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan, and transfer pecan mixture into it. Spread it evenly at the bottom.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place the cake pan in the... - 109.334
Pretzels With Cheese Dip
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add butter, sugar, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Punch dough down.
Divide into 12 equal... - 39.8459
Mini Soft Pretzels With Honey Mustard Dip
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. To make the pretzels, roll out the pizza crust into am 18-inch x 12-inch rectangle.
3. Using a pizza cutter or knife, cut the dough into eighteen 1/2-inch strips.
4. Shape each strip into a pretzel shape... - 40.446
Santa's Pretzel Caps
1. Hold the pretzels in your hand and dip half of the pretzel in the melted white chocolate.
2. Slightly dip it in the red sprinkles and stick the marshmallow on the side.
3. Serve these yummy cute little Santa's pretzel caps as little... - 101.946
Triple Chocolate Pretzels
Triple Chocolate Pretzels is a delicious addition to your birthday party spread. Who doesn€™t like pretzels and esecially those that are coated with chocolate!! Yumm..Try this Triple Chocolate Pretzels! - 41.2843
Melt chocolate pieces with oil in double boiler.
Dip pretzels, one at a rime, into mixture.
Place on waxed paper; chill until firm. - 22.7704
"Melt butterscotch pieces with oil in double boiler.
Dip pretzels, one at a time, into mixture.
Place on waxed paper; chill until firm.
" - 24.0601
Double Flavoured Pretzel Rods
1)Unwrap caramels and place into a microwave safe bowl. Add milk and microwave for 2 - 3 minutes, or until melted. After each minute, check on it and stir.
2)Once melted, place mixture into a coffee mug to make dipping easier. Dip each pretzel rod... - 97.9332
Choco Pretzels For Halloween
With Halloween round the corner are you looking for some great snacks for kids? Try out these delicious Choco Pretzels for Halloween which are really simple to prepare. The kids are going to love it for sure. Watch the video now. - 95.9823
Almond Bark-coated Pretzel Rings
Place 1/4 lb.
almond bark in a 1 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 2 minutes to 2 minutes 15 seconds.
Break bark up into smaller pieces after 1 minute of cooking.
Stir every 30 seconds after 1 minute of cooking.
Dip pretzel rings into melted almond... - 23.7892
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
For all the home bakers, here comes another delicious recipe of Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels. This is a time tested recipe from Aunt Annie and it is a perfect combo when served with an espresso or your favorite coffee. Take a look at this video for more details. - 133.572
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
Combine chocolate morsels and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally.
Remove double boiler from heat, leaving chocolate mixture over hot water.
Dip each pretzel in... - 18.3235
Place frosting in a glass bowl; microwave at HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until frosting melts, stirring once.
Dip half of each pretzel into frosting.
Place on wax paper; let dry at least 2 hours.
Serve same day. - 20.6648
White Chocolate Pretzels
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In 3-quart glass casserole heat chocolate 4 1/2 to 5 minutes or until melted; stir until smooth.
Dip each pretzel in chocolate until coated.
Cool on greased wax paper. - 24.3275
White Chocolate Pretzels
White Chocolate Pretzels are so easy to make. They are delicious and definitely something to share with family and friends during the holiday season. White chocolate is pretty darn sweet, so portion control is important here. The good thing about making these... - 111.911
Make 2 or 3 weeks ahead, if desired:
1. In large bowl combine flour with cream of tartar. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in butter until like corn meal. Add cream, a little at a time; blend well. Refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Start heating oven to... - 28.7946
Pretzel Baked Chicken
Rinse and pat dry broiler/fryer pieces.
Dip in slightly beaten egg with water and salt.
Then dip chicken in pretzel crumbs.
Coat shallow 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1 inch pan with oil.
Heat oven to 350Â° F.
Place chicken in pan, skin side down; bake for... - 32.0051
Cut cheese into pieces.
Place cheese, cream and Tabasco into a casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir smooth each minute.
Dip half of pretzel into cheese.
Sprinkle with poppy seed.
Place on waxed paper until firm. - 25.9871
Hot Buttered Pretzels
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree.
2. Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil. You can also use parchment paper to line it.
3. For topping, in a bowl, whisk warm water and baking soda. Microwave for 1 minute, and keep it aside.
4. For... - 112.108
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg, vanilla, lemon extract, and 2 teaspoons lemon zest.
2. Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to sugar mixture and beat... - 29.4265
Mother Lode Pretzels
With a sharp knife, cut the pretzel rods in half; set aside.
In a large saucepan over low heat, melt caramels with milk.
In a large shallow bowl, combine the chips, toffee bits and walnuts.
Pour caramel mixture into a 2-cup glass measuring cup.
Dip the cut... - 32.3146
The preparation of the dough is the same as for the preceding arrack pretzels.
In this case the flour and cocoa powder are sifted together to distribute the cocoa evenly.
The pretzels are shaped according to the same method and baked 10-12 minutes on the... - 34.319
Pretzels are looped form of bread baked with toasted sesame or sugar topped! June shows you how to make this baked goody! Freaky as she can get, the video has some humor to it! - 65.007
1. In large bowl, combine 1 1/2 cups warm water, yeast, and sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add 2 cups flour and table salt; beat well with wooden spoon. Gradually stir in 1 1/2 cups flour to make soft dough.
2. Turn dough... - 30.258
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup (100 g) of the powdered sugar to form a smooth mixture; add the egg yolk and salt, together with the vanilla pith.
Mix in the flour.
Let this rich... - 43.5959
Pretzel Chicken A Go Go
1.In a bowl, mix pretzel crumbs with salt, cheese, pepper, oregano and onion powder.
2.Take the chicken breasts and dip them first in buttermilk and soon after in pretzel mixture.
3.Put the electric skillet on 400 degrees heat and melt... - 44.0599
These Soft Pretzels are yummy ! Try out these Soft Pretzels even though making them needs a bit of an effort ! Your suggestions about the Soft Pretzels are welcome ! - 39.8504
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a large bowl and mix together popcorn, pretzels, and peanuts. Set it aside
3. In another bowl combine butter and soy sauce.
4. Pour the sauce over popcorn mixture
5. Stir the mixture until the popcorns... - 38.3613
1)Use a large bowl and dissolve yeast and sugar in warm beer and mix it.
2)Further add flour, and mix until blended.
3)Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead it for 8 to 10 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
4)Place dough in a... - 37.2822
Sesame Whole Wheat Pretzels
Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large mixing bowl; let stand for 5 minutes.
Add whole wheat flour, margarine, sugar, and salt, stirring until blended.
Stir in enough of the 1 cup all-purpose flour to make a soft dough.
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon flour over work... - 41.067
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm beer in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, and mix until blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead 8 to 10 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
Place dough in a greased bowl, turning to grease top.
Cover... - 29.391
1. Sieve the flour.
2. Cream the margarine and sugar very well until light and creamy.
3 Add the almond essence and beat.
4. Add the cashewnuts and seived flour and mix well. The mixture will form into a soft dough.
5. Knead the dough for a minute.
6. Roll... - 44.8242
Herb Pretzels With Lower Sodium Horseradish Mustard
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, salt, and seasonings, mix until blended. (Dough will be very stiff.)
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Place... - 38.1524
Superbowl Snack Pretzels
This idea is adapted from Fifteenspatulas.com Blog Post on Pinterest. I had gotten the ingredients and directions from this blog and just switched it up a bit. - 0
Dizzy Dinosaur Dip
To Make Dinosaur: Slice about a third off top of acorn squash.
Scoop out all seeds and fiber from large section to make a bowl for the dip.
Insert toothpicks through stem end of sprouts and attach to rounded bottom for legs.
To make neck and head,... - 33.7832
Fruit And Nut Chocolate Candies
Thinking of an idea to make candies for kids, here is a recipe you can do using a microwave. Watch the chef showing how to make candies with nuts, strawberries, plums, apricots or pretzels and chocolate. Fragrant delicious snacks ready in minutes! - 111.884
Baked Spinach Dip
This delicious spinach dip takes just a few ingredients and it's great for holiday parties and get togethers! - 125.218
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
Chicken Tango Dip
Combine all ingredients in a medium-size bowl; stir lightly until well blended.
Chill several hours to season.
Spoon into small bowls; sprinkle with paprika, if you wish.
Serve with crisp green-pepper squares, carrot sticks, potato chips, pretzels, or your... - 29.8467
Remove cap from jar.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '5', or until cheese melts.
Pour into serving bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '5', or until hot.
Add beer and stir until foam subsides.
Serve with pretzels. - 25.3102
Party Vegetable Platter And Dips
Wash, trim and cut the vegetables into bite size pieces.
Arrange on a large serving platter.
Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the dips.
Consider serving these dips with chips, pretzels or crackers. - 30.849
Chocolate Dipped Morsels
Melt chocolate in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Insert wooden picks or skewers into fruit and marsh-mallow centers.
Dip quickly, one at a time, into chocolate.
(To dip pretzels or nuts, stir into chocolate; then remove with... - 24.6829
Chocolate Dipped Morsels
Microwave chocolate in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring halfway through heating time.
Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
Insert toothpicks into food to be dipped.
Dip, 1 at a time, into chocolate, covering at least half;... - 22.4502
Cheese And Walnut Dip
With a fork, work the cheese until creamy, adding the milk a little at a time. Beat in the grated onion, tomato paste to taste and seasoning. Finally fold in the chopped walnuts. Serve with crisps, crackers and pretzels. Makes 600 ml (1 pint) - 22.7626
Crab Meat Dip
1. To prepare the crabmeat, clean and shred it.
2. Marinate for 1 hour in a little lemon juice.
3. In a bowl whip cream cheese and cream until smooth.
4. Add salt, beat in mayonnaise, onion, chives and garlic and blend well.
5. Fold in... - 41.202
California Caviar Dip
Love your pretzels and beer, but tired of the same old dip? This year make your pending victory sweet and celebrate throughout the game by breaking out the caviar!
Indulge in yourself and your health—caviar is filled Vitamin B12, omegas and Niacin that... - 23.4592
Beer Cheese Dip
1. Heat cheese and beer in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in pepper sauce.
2. Remove cheese mixture to earthenware fondue dish, electric cooking pot or chafing dish; keep warm over... - 21.3606
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.8057
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 30.8552
Betty's Sweet And Salty Chocolate-dipped Potato Chips
Ultimate for parties or casual treat, sweet and salty chocolate-dipped potato chips makes for a delicious indulgence. What's more, these treats can be made in a jiffy too and tastes totally out of this world! Stream the video and get making this yummy treat. - 84.4786
Hot And Spicy Beer Cheese
1)In a food processor grate the cheddar cheese and add all the spices and sauces and process again.
2)Add the beer in two parts to the mixture and process till smooth.
3)Serve with pretzel or celery sticks.
This side can be enjoyed on... - 113.7
Milk Chocolate Fondue
In fondue pot or medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and evaporated milk.
Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in liqueur and vanilla. - 20.4241
Foodmuse Fondue For Cocktail Party
Fondue for cocktail party can be perfectly prepared at home! All you have to do is follow Grace piper to prepare the fondue and a dipping to go with it. This can be a perfect dish for cocktail party. - 79.3097
Marshmallow Delights With Caramel And Dark Chocolate
1. In a small bowl melt caramel. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, place crushed pretzel.
3. Now, dip marshmallow in caramel. Coat ½ ways up.
4. Then warp it with crushed pretzel.
5. Place it in a greased muffin liner, as shown in the video. Repeat... - 97.5142
Marzipan Heavenly Angels
Heavenly Angels has a supreme taste. Heavenly Angels gets its taste from chocolate mixed with coconut. Heavenly Angels is loved by kids across the world. - 37.6361
Using tongs, dip cookies in candy coating; shake off excess.
Place on waxed paper.
Place two chocolate chips on one end of cookies for eyes.
Place baking bits down middle for buttons.
For arms, dip ends of two pretzel stick halves into coating; attach one to... - 39.8861
Pate Beau Monde
Mix several hours before serving.
If consistency is too thick, add a bit more water.
Serve as dip for pretzel sticks, chips or crackers. - 31.354
Chocolate Covered Treats
These Chocolate covered treats are a strong temptation. Interestingly, these dessert bites give you an option of dipping raisins, peaches, peanuts or pretzles in chocolate. So take your pick and make this divine snack. Tell me if you like these Chocolate... - 23.4976
Chocolate Fondue Dessert
Fondue may be prepared in a fondue pot, heavy saucepan or double boiler.
Break chocolate into small pieces.
Melt chocolate with ice cream and liqueur, stirring constantly for a smooth sauce.
Or microwave all ingredients on Medium 3-4 minutes, stirring 3... - 34.8293
Farmhouse Honey Mustard
There are so many ways to use this sweet-tangy cream mustard. You can spread it on sandwiches, drizzle it over salads or spoon it into a bowl for dipping chicken tenders, fish fingers or pretzels....yum! - 133.063
Santa And Rudolph Nutter Butters
1. Place the melted white chocolate and dark chocolate in two separate dishes.
2. To make Santa, dip one side of the nutter butter cookies in the white chocolate and the other side in white chocolate.
3. Now roll the one side of the dipped white... - 0
Nabisco Oreo Peanut Butter Frogs
1. In pan over melt chocolate and butter low heat.
2. Spread bottom of each cookie with 1 teaspoon peanut butter and dip in melted chocolate.
3. Press 2 pretzels on chocolate for "legs," with wide part facing outward.
4. Place on waxed paper, pretzel... - 36.7077
Chocolate Covered Treats
1.Take a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher and heat chocolate coating in it for 3- 3 1/2 minutes at medium in Microwave oven.
2.Mix the heated chocolate until a smooth consistency is achieved.
3.Coat the pretzels or apricots with the melted chocolate by... - 32.6892
Country Cottage Ribbon Loaf
Prepare building materials ahead of time.
Refrigerate sandwich fillings, meat and cheese rounds.
Beat equal amounts of soft process cheese and cream cheese together until smooth, then mix in just enough mayonnaise or sour cream to make... - 33.5685
Honey Dijon Chicken Nuggets
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Measure 1 cup apricot mixture, and set aside.
Dip chicken pieces in remaining apricot mixture; dredge in crushed pretzels.
Place on 2 large baking sheets.
Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until chicken... - 37.8287
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 31.7892
Halloween Treat: Easy And Quick
Some tricky Halloween treat. Creepy treat that will put a smile on your face during Halloween. Watch this video to get inspired with fun Halloween party ideas. Be prepare to make these colorful treats and make everyone happy and scared. - 135.806
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.3888
Chocolate Peppermint Cookie Twists
Heat oven to 375°.
Mix margarine, shortening, powdered sugar, egg and vanilla.
Stir in flour, cocoa and salt.
Knead level tablespoonful of dough with hands until right consistency for molding.
Roll into pencil-like strip, about 9 inches long, on lightly... - 41.515
Spiced Chocolate Fondue
1. Place chocolate chips and corn syrup in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 1 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk, liqueur and cinnamon. Microwave uncovered 2 to 4 minutes,... - 23.705
Pretzel Dip Recipes By Category