- » Pretzel Cheese Dip
Pretzel Cheese Dip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pretzel cheese dip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pretzel cheese dip recipes.
Pretzels With Cheese Dip
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add butter, sugar, salt and 2 cups flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes.
Punch dough down.
Divide into 12 equal... - 41.1824
Cut cheese into pieces.
Place cheese, cream and Tabasco into a casserole.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
Stir smooth each minute.
Dip half of pretzel into cheese.
Sprinkle with poppy seed.
Place on waxed paper until firm. - 27.7452
Pretzel Chicken A Go Go
1.In a bowl, mix pretzel crumbs with salt, cheese, pepper, oregano and onion powder.
2.Take the chicken breasts and dip them first in buttermilk and soon after in pretzel mixture.
3.Put the electric skillet on 400 degrees heat and melt... - 43.8827
Herb Pretzels With Lower Sodium Horseradish Mustard
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, salt, and seasonings, mix until blended. (Dough will be very stiff.)
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 8 to 10 minutes).
Place... - 40.6627
Superbowl Snack Pretzels
This idea is adapted from Fifteenspatulas.com Blog Post on Pinterest. I had gotten the ingredients and directions from this blog and just switched it up a bit. - 0
Cheese And Walnut Dip
With a fork, work the cheese until creamy, adding the milk a little at a time. Beat in the grated onion, tomato paste to taste and seasoning. Finally fold in the chopped walnuts. Serve with crisps, crackers and pretzels. Makes 600 ml (1 pint) - 24.0324
Remove cap from jar.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES on '5', or until cheese melts.
Pour into serving bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '5', or until hot.
Add beer and stir until foam subsides.
Serve with pretzels. - 26.6944
Beer Cheese Dip
1. Heat cheese and beer in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in pepper sauce.
2. Remove cheese mixture to earthenware fondue dish, electric cooking pot or chafing dish; keep warm over... - 21.2175
Hot And Spicy Beer Cheese
1)In a food processor grate the cheddar cheese and add all the spices and sauces and process again.
2)Add the beer in two parts to the mixture and process till smooth.
3)Serve with pretzel or celery sticks.
This side can be enjoyed on... - 115.192
Hot Reuben Dip -- Lynn's Super Bowl
Lynn demonstrates how to make a easy Hot Reuben Dip that is a great appetizer for any occasion or would be great for a Super Bowl Party. - 0
Hot Reuben Dip For Crackers Or Rye Bread
1. Heat oven to 400°.
2. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, the dressing and corned beef. Spread in pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches, or quiche dish, 9 x 1 1/2 inches. Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
3. Bake about 15 minutes or... - 30.6205
Baked Spinach Dip
This delicious spinach dip takes just a few ingredients and it's great for holiday parties and get togethers! - 130.627
Dizzy Dinosaur Dip
To Make Dinosaur: Slice about a third off top of acorn squash.
Scoop out all seeds and fiber from large section to make a bowl for the dip.
Insert toothpicks through stem end of sprouts and attach to rounded bottom for legs.
To make neck and head,... - 36.1613
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Crab Meat Dip
1. To prepare the crabmeat, clean and shred it.
2. Marinate for 1 hour in a little lemon juice.
3. In a bowl whip cream cheese and cream until smooth.
4. Add salt, beat in mayonnaise, onion, chives and garlic and blend well.
5. Fold in... - 43.3777
California Caviar Dip
Love your pretzels and beer, but tired of the same old dip? This year make your pending victory sweet and celebrate throughout the game by breaking out the caviar!
Indulge in yourself and your health—caviar is filled Vitamin B12, omegas and Niacin that... - 23.5403
Foodmuse Fondue For Cocktail Party
Fondue for cocktail party can be perfectly prepared at home! All you have to do is follow Grace piper to prepare the fondue and a dipping to go with it. This can be a perfect dish for cocktail party. - 77.6342
Pate Beau Monde
Mix several hours before serving.
If consistency is too thick, add a bit more water.
Serve as dip for pretzel sticks, chips or crackers. - 32.6851
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 33.9827
Milk Chocolate Fondue
In fondue pot or medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and evaporated milk.
Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in liqueur and vanilla. - 21.5689
Chocolate Fondue Dessert
Fondue may be prepared in a fondue pot, heavy saucepan or double boiler.
Break chocolate into small pieces.
Melt chocolate with ice cream and liqueur, stirring constantly for a smooth sauce.
Or microwave all ingredients on Medium 3-4 minutes, stirring 3... - 38.8382
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.9923
Spiced Chocolate Fondue
1. Place chocolate chips and corn syrup in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 1 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk, liqueur and cinnamon. Microwave uncovered 2 to 4 minutes,... - 25.0667
Country Cottage Ribbon Loaf
Prepare building materials ahead of time.
Refrigerate sandwich fillings, meat and cheese rounds.
Beat equal amounts of soft process cheese and cream cheese together until smooth, then mix in just enough mayonnaise or sour cream to make... - 35.7369