- » Pretzel Cake
Pretzel Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pretzel cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pretzel cake recipes.
Triple Chocolate Pretzels
Triple Chocolate Pretzels is a delicious addition to your birthday party spread. Who doesn€™t like pretzels and esecially those that are coated with chocolate!! Yumm..Try this Triple Chocolate Pretzels! - 41.2843
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup (100 g) of the powdered sugar to form a smooth mixture; add the egg yolk and salt, together with the vanilla pith.
Mix in the flour.
Let this rich... - 43.5959
Pretzel Log Cabin
In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, meringue powder and 3/4 cup water on low speed until blended.
Beat on high for 8-10 minutes or until stiff peaks form, adding additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed.
Remove 1-1/2 cups of icing to another bowl and... - 23.2212
Work shortening into the flour as for pie crust.
Combine beaten eggs, cream, vanilla, sugar and salt.
Add to flour and butter mixture and chill.
Roll into rolls about 8 inches long and as thick as a lead pencil.
Shape like a pretzel, brush with egg white... - 36.5572
Betty's Nutty Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
1. In a small mixing bowl combine pecan, brown sugar, heavy cream. Mix well.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan, and transfer pecan mixture into it. Spread it evenly at the bottom.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place the cake pan in the... - 109.334
Rye Caraway Pretzels
Soften yeast in warm water and add sugar and salt.
Soften caraway seed in scalded milk until milk is lukewarm, then combine with yeast mixture.
Beat in 2 cups rye flour.
Cover with damp cloth and let rise in warm area 1 hour.
Preheat oven to between 375°F... - 40.68
Scald milk, dissolve the yeast in about 14 cup of the milk that is just warm, use the milk for this before it gets too warm.
In the scalded milk, dissolve shortening, butter is best.
Add salt and sugar and stir to dissolve, cool to lukewarm and then add 3 egg... - 40.7233
Log Cabin Cake
To Assemble Roof: Place two graham crackers on waxed paper.
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of pastry or plastic bag; dot tip if desired (or pipe directly from bag).
Fill bag two-thirds full with white icing and refill as needed.
Pipe or frost one short... - 34.8325
Cherry Cream Torte
1) Take a small bowl and combine together sugar, margarine and pretzels in it. Mix nicely.
2) Take an 8 inch ungreased baking pan and press the prepared mixture at the bottom of the pan.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix together sour cream, pudding mix,... - 41.3953
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
1. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Follow the package direction and bake cupcakes in muffin tin. Remove cupcake from oven and let it cool completely.
3. Insert half pretzel stick into marshmallow. Now insert the... - 0
Animal Shaped Cupcakes
and zebras, oh my…and don’t forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the kitchens shows us how it’s done.... - 146.38
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 31.7892
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
1. Mix whipping cream, raspberry preserves and honey in fondue pot or 2-quart saucepan. Heat over warm/simmer setting or medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, just until bubbles rise to surface (do not boil).
2. Add chocolate; stir with wire whisk until... - 17.9933
Milk Chocolate Fondue
In fondue pot or medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and evaporated milk.
Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in liqueur and vanilla. - 20.4241
Curried Snack Mix
In a 13x9x2 inch baking pan stir together broken rice cakes, corn cereal or oyster crackers, and pretzels.
In a custard cup stir together melted margarine, Worcestershire sauce, and curry powder.
Drizzle mixture over cereal mixture.
Toss cereal mixture till... - 26.9006
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.3888
Spiced Chocolate Fondue
1. Place chocolate chips and corn syrup in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 1 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk, liqueur and cinnamon. Microwave uncovered 2 to 4 minutes,... - 23.705
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 regular-size (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups and 15 small (about 1-ineh) muffin pan cups with paper muffin cups.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Spoon batter into muffin cups.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes for small... - 39.403
Cranberry Orange Snack Mix
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Combine the cereals, pretzels and almonds in a bowl and set aside.
Combine the butter, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in another bowl and blend well.
Pour the butter mixture over the cereal... - 43.3053