- » Pretzel Cake
Pretzel Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pretzel cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pretzel cake recipes.
Triple Chocolate Pretzels
Triple Chocolate Pretzels is a delicious addition to your birthday party spread. Who doesn€™t like pretzels and esecially those that are coated with chocolate!! Yumm..Try this Triple Chocolate Pretzels! - 43.6736
Work shortening into the flour as for pie crust.
Combine beaten eggs, cream, vanilla, sugar and salt.
Add to flour and butter mixture and chill.
Roll into rolls about 8 inches long and as thick as a lead pencil.
Shape like a pretzel, brush with egg white... - 38.3629
Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pith with the tip of a knife.
In a bowl, cream the butter and 1 cup (100 g) of the powdered sugar to form a smooth mixture; add the egg yolk and salt, together with the vanilla pith.
Mix in the flour.
Let this rich... - 43.9536
Pretzel Log Cabin
In a mixing bowl, beat sugar, meringue powder and 3/4 cup water on low speed until blended.
Beat on high for 8-10 minutes or until stiff peaks form, adding additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed.
Remove 1-1/2 cups of icing to another bowl and... - 24.621
Rye Caraway Pretzels
Soften yeast in warm water and add sugar and salt.
Soften caraway seed in scalded milk until milk is lukewarm, then combine with yeast mixture.
Beat in 2 cups rye flour.
Cover with damp cloth and let rise in warm area 1 hour.
Preheat oven to between 375°F... - 42.5075
Betty's Nutty Chocolate Dipped Pretzels
1. In a small mixing bowl combine pecan, brown sugar, heavy cream. Mix well.
2. Grease a 9-inch cake pan, and transfer pecan mixture into it. Spread it evenly at the bottom.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place the cake pan in the... - 107.775
Scald milk, dissolve the yeast in about 14 cup of the milk that is just warm, use the milk for this before it gets too warm.
In the scalded milk, dissolve shortening, butter is best.
Add salt and sugar and stir to dissolve, cool to lukewarm and then add 3 egg... - 41.7448
Log Cabin Cake
To Assemble Roof: Place two graham crackers on waxed paper.
Cut a small hole in the bottom corner of pastry or plastic bag; dot tip if desired (or pipe directly from bag).
Fill bag two-thirds full with white icing and refill as needed.
Pipe or frost one short... - 37.9417
Cherry Cream Torte
1) Take a small bowl and combine together sugar, margarine and pretzels in it. Mix nicely.
2) Take an 8 inch ungreased baking pan and press the prepared mixture at the bottom of the pan.
3) Take a medium bowl and mix together sour cream, pudding mix,... - 42.9617
Christmas Tree Cupcakes
1. Line muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside.
2. Follow the package direction and bake cupcakes in muffin tin. Remove cupcake from oven and let it cool completely.
3. Insert half pretzel stick into marshmallow. Now insert the... - 0
Jungle Animal Cupcakes: Monkey, Lion, Tiger And Zebra Cupcakes
Lions and tigers and zebras, oh my and don't forget the monkeys. The kids will go wild (but not too wild) when they see these adorable cupcakes, perfect for a jungle theme birthday party. Professional baker and author Liv Hansen for the Betty Crocker kitchens... - 120.811
Quick Chocolate Fondue
1) In a double boiler, combine the butter, cream and chocolate, then melt over boiling water.
2) Alternately, place in the microwave on HIGH for 2-4 minutes until melted.
3) Stir in the creme de cacao or brandy and pour in the fondue pot and keep... - 33.9827
Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fondue
1. Mix whipping cream, raspberry preserves and honey in fondue pot or 2-quart saucepan. Heat over warm/simmer setting or medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, just until bubbles rise to surface (do not boil).
2. Add chocolate; stir with wire whisk until... - 20.6053
Milk Chocolate Fondue
In fondue pot or medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and evaporated milk.
Cook over low heat until chocolate is melted, stirring occasionally.
Stir in liqueur and vanilla. - 21.5689
Curried Snack Mix
In a 13x9x2 inch baking pan stir together broken rice cakes, corn cereal or oyster crackers, and pretzels.
In a custard cup stir together melted margarine, Worcestershire sauce, and curry powder.
Drizzle mixture over cereal mixture.
Toss cereal mixture till... - 28.3113
Bittersweet Chocolate Fondue
1) Arrange a heavy non-reactive saucepan and fondue pot.
2) In the saucepan, heat the cream over moderate heat until boil comes.
3) Remove the pan from heat and add chopped chocolate.
4) Dllow the chocolate to soften for 3-5 minutes and... - 44.9923
Spiced Chocolate Fondue
1. Place chocolate chips and corn syrup in 4-cup measure. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) 1 minute 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until mixture can be stirred smooth.
2. Stir in milk, liqueur and cinnamon. Microwave uncovered 2 to 4 minutes,... - 25.0667
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 15 regular-size (2 1/2-inch) muffin pan cups and 15 small (about 1-ineh) muffin pan cups with paper muffin cups.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Spoon batter into muffin cups.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes for small... - 41.6107
Cranberry Orange Snack Mix
Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
Combine the cereals, pretzels and almonds in a bowl and set aside.
Combine the butter, orange juice concentrate, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg in another bowl and blend well.
Pour the butter mixture over the cereal... - 45.1262