Pressure Cooker Chicken
- » Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken
Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressure cooker whole chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressure cooker whole chicken recipes.
Pressure Cooker Chicken Stock
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the chicken pieces and cover with 2 quarts (2 liters) of cold water so that the pot is full only up to 2/3 capacity.
2) Bring the water to a slow boil and skim off any surface scum.
3) Stir in rest of the... - 43.9628
Pressure Cooker Paella
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and the white pepper and set aside.
In 4-quart pressure cooker heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Add chicken and continue sauteing for 3 minutes longer; stir in green pepper, tomatoes, and... - 39.1818
You May Also Like!
Spiced Chicken Soup
Place plenty of water in a large pan over high heat and bring to boil.
Add chicken bones and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain and discard water.
Put chicken bones, garlic, whole spices and water in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Strain... - 48.4281
1. Clean and joint chicken.
2. Put into a pressure cooker with half the water, turmeric and salt. After pressure is built up cook for-3 minutes.
3. Cool and open (10 minutes).
4. Wash and drain rice.
5. Grind together ginger and garlic.
6. Slice onions and... - 45.672
Lancaster Soup 'n Dumplings
1) Take a 6-quart pressure cooker and put the cooking rack in place. Put the chicken broth, salt and black pepper into the pressure cooker. Add pork and secure the lid.
2) Put the pressure regualtor in the vent pipe and increase the flame to high heat.... - 45.7004
Multipurpose Aromatic Mushroom Bouillon
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add all the ingredients except the caraway seeds.
2) Stir well, taste the bouillon, then add the salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Then turn off... - 36.2582
Spanish recipes are interesting using meats, vegetables, spices and exclusive traditional ingredients in their food. Here is one such recipe to make Potaje or Spanish Stew with pork ribs, vegetables and seasonings. Nutritious, flavorful and delicious! - 104.128
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 46.0983
Kheema (mutton Mince) Biryani
Not many try making biryani with ground meat, but today I went ahead and tried that. If you are looking for a quick yet very tasty one dish meal, this will surely be more than satisfying. Feel free to substitute kheema with mutton or chicken pieces, if you... - 0
Chicken A La King
Place chicken in cooker and add other ingredients.
Pressure cook, using 15 lbs.pressure, for 40 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Drain; reserve stock.
Remove skin and bones from chicken and cut meat into medium sized strips.
Make the following sauce: - 33.1658
Spicy Tandoori Chicken
Spicy tandoori chicken is the most famous Indian cuisine, popular in all parts of world. If you want to prepare the same by yourself, then watch the video to learn. In this video, chef demonstrates step-by-step instructions to recreate this flavorful chicken... - 133.662
Chicken And Dumplings
Chicken and Dumplings promises a complete chickeny treat. The chicken is made rich and juicy with the flavors of chicken broth and flavorings. The Chicken and Dumplings requires just a handful of ingredients. Just check out the recipe. - 38.5107