- » Pressure Cooker Potato
Pressure Cooker Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressure cooker potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressure cooker potato recipes.
Stock In A Pressure Cooker
1) Break the bones or ask butcher to do this.
2) Take a pressure cooked and add all the ingredients into it.
3) Bring to a boil and remove any scum from top. Put the lid and bring steady to pressure.
4) Decrease heat and cook for 45... - 35.326
Making Stock In A Pressure Cooker
Break the bones and put into the pressure cooker with the other ingredients.
Bring slowly to the boil, and remove the scum from the top.
Fix the lid and bring steadily to pressure.
Reduce the heat and cook for 45 minutes.
Allow pressure to return to normal... - 31.8718
New England Boiled Dinner In Pressure Cooker
Remove the bag from the corned beef, and place on a rack in a small pressure cooker.
Add water, bay leaf and garlic.
Cover, and pressure-cook about 35 minutes.
Cool, and remove cover.
Add the whole vegetables, and replace the cover.
Continue cooking... - 38.9263
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297
Indian Potato Curry
This Indian Potato Curry is a famous breakfast dish served with deep fried bread known as Poori. But it can used as a nice side dish or even as a main for vegans. Watch this video to learn this classic Indian dish. - 127.628
Sausage And Potato Salad
1) Slice the sausages into 3/4 -inch (2 cm) piecess, halve lengthwise and keep aside.
2) Rinse and peel the potatoes, then slice (optional) into 3/8 -inch (1 cm) pieces and place in a bowl of water.
3) In a 8-quart pressure cooker,... - 44.6824
10 Min Potato Stew
Potato Stew is a very simple yet flavorful stew that can be made. Its combination of coconut milk and potatoes gives it a starchy and creamy flavor. - 0
Pressure Cooked Corned Beef And Cabbage
Here is a unique and quick way to cook corned beef and cabbage in a pressure cooker. The chef here shares an excellent information on cooking methods for corned beef. The video is interesting to watch and wonderfully demonstrated. Take a look and you would... - 121.574
Broccoli Soup With Pureed Cashew
Would you like to have a dairy free version of cream of broccoli soup?? I’m sure you would! Here is a great recipe that is healthy and has loads of flavor. A nice thickness brought about by pureed cashews, this recipe is a refreshing change from the regular... - 127.069
Indian Aloo Lauki Sabji
A quick, easy, simple yet very tasty preparation. A good sabzi for lunch to carry for tiffins. Tastes just superb! - 109.565
Scalloped Potatoes And Mushrooms
1) Take a 1.2 litre/2 pint souffle dish or other suitable size ovenproof dish, ligthtly grease it with a little butter or margarine.
2) Put half the potatoes in the bottom, add half the mushrooms and onion, a little salt and pepper,... - 44.2819
My favorite gadget in my kitchen is my pressure cooker, I absolutely love it. It makes me work less, saves lot of time, energy efficient. I used pressure cooker to prepare this yummy kurma and it can be done in just 15 mins. So here goes the recipe. - 0
Navratra Special Aloo Tamatar Sabzi
Navratra based aloo ki sabzi can be made in a number of ways. Here I am sharing a very simple aloo ki sabzi made in tomato gravy, especially for the people observing navratra fasts. - 0
Aloo Chana Curry / Potato Chickpea Curry
A simple, at-home recipe showing how to make curry channa and aloo (chickpeas with potato) using basic Indian spices. A very healthy vegetarian curry full of flavor and nutrition. - 0
Aloo Badi Ki Sabzi
It is a wonderful spicy preparation, perfect to pamper your Indian taste buds. Badi is a great ingredient to be used in hot preparations. - 0
Aloo Matar Paneer Ki Sabzi
A delicious combination of aloo matar and paneer in onion and tomato gravy! Yummy! This curry is quite popular in many Indian households and is always a hit whether cooked in day to day meals or for a large group. Here is the recipe for the same. - 0
Mudaliar Kohlrabi Stew
An authentic Mudaliar stew creation. You could add other vegetables of your choice to this tasty dish. - 0
Bharela Tindora Or Giloda - Stuffed Ivy Gourd
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the raw peanut, chickpea flour, turmeric powder, coriander cumin powder, red chili powder, brown sugar, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, oil and mix. Add water and continue mixing, until well incorporated. Set aside.
2.... - 121.341
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 0
Kaigari Kurma - 2
This is another way of making vegetable kurma. The vegetable medley in this kurma provides you vitamins and minerals that are essential for the body. - 0
Aloo Gobhi Pulao By Tarla Dalal
Here we have tweaked the common aloo gobhi recipe, to enhance it into a complete meal. Bite- sized cauliflower florets and potatoes are combined with rice and cooked together in the pressure cooker. - 0
Undhiyu Or Undhiu - Mix Vegetable Subji
To all those who like eating Gujarati food should surely check this out. The chef explains how to make the mixed vegetable curry in Gujarati style. It is called Undhiyu and is a regional specialty in Gujarat. It' s so delicious that you must try it once. You... - 103.093
Pudina Flavored Kaddu Aloo
Try out this all new version of pumpkin sabzi. Even if you are not a pumpkin lover, you may end up liking it for the refreshing flavor. - 0
Pork Ribs Adobo
One of our favorite is pork ribs adobo. The spareribs have a great combination of fat and meat, really perfect for adobo. What's special is the meat falling of the rib bones – it's tender yet full of texture compared with regular pork chops. - 89.14
Veggie Treat Fried Rice
This fried rice will be loved by the kids as it is not spicy. It is very easy to make and also very much nutritive. - 0
My Favorite Karva Chauth Dish- Pav Bhaji
This is a popular Indian snack, having its origin in Maharashtra, now popular in almost all parts of the country. The dish consists of pav (savory bread buns) and bhaji (vegetable based dish), served during snack time, with the bhaji served slightly citric... - 0
Buttered Sweet Potato Pie
This sweet potato pie recipe is comfort food at its best. The chef her shows simple ways to make a scrumptious sweet potato pie with basic ingredients probably already available in your pantry. Definitely a gorgeous holiday pie which everyone will love. - 96.8796
1) In a cooker, heat the bacon and saute lightly in its own fat.
2) Stir in the onion and potato, saute until lightly coloured.
3) Using a perforated ladle, remove the bacon mixture from the cooker and drain well.
4) In the same cooker,... - 45.7474
Farmhouse Vegetable Soup
1) In the cooker, mix together carrots, swede, parsnip, potatoes, onions and leeks, with the bay leaf, stock or water and stock cube and seasoning .
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Put the lid on the cooker, heat to high pressure... - 46.526
Cottage Pie With Minced Beef
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, melt the lard or margarine.
3) Fry the onion until it begins to soften, add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for a few more minutes.
4) Carefully lift the vegetables out of the cooker and... - 45.4614
Aloo And Soybean Curry
Aloo and soybean curry is a popular Indian high protein dish, savored commonly with roti. People having spicy taste buds, can eat the dish with pickle on the side, or can increase the amount of red chili powder used in the dish. - 0
Chick Pea Soup By Tarla Dalal
This Lebanese soup is delicious! Throw in garlic, onions, tomatoes, and potatoes with a sprinkling of coriander; the flavors come together beautifully. This soup tastes great when chunky, but you could blend it into a creamy, thick soup as well. Serve... - 0
1) In the cooker, melt the butter or margarine and saute onion and potatoes.
2) Add in the sweet corn, stock or water and stock cube, seasoning and nutmeg.
3) Put the lid on the cooker, heat to high pressure.
4) Allow to cook for 8 minutes.
5) Lower... - 46.4481
Vaghareli Khichri Or Khichdi - Vegetable Rice - Gujarati Cuisine
All those who enjoy eating Indian rice will relish this dish. In India we call it khichdi. It's a very simple dish but very tasty. It is very light to eat. You can serve the rice with papad, pickle or raita. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing... - 99.5674
Fowl With Parsley Sauce
1) Weigh the fowl to calculate the cooking time and wash and dry thoroughly.
2) Truss with string to make it easy to handle.
3) Put the fowl into the cooker, without the trivet, and add the water to half fill the cooker.
4) Bring to the... - 45.3868
Bacon Collar Danish Style
1) In the cooker, put the bacon and cover with cold water.
2) Boil the bacon, remove from the heat and drain well.
3) With rim side down, place the trivet, in the cooker and stand the bacon on the trivet.
4) Add the lager, onion, bay... - 43.9818
Soya Beans Curry
1. In a pressure cooker heat oil on medium heat and add mustard seeds, carom seeds and turmeric powder and let the mustard seeds splutter.
2. Then add tomatoes, garlic paste , ginger paste, green chili paste, water as needed, red chili powder, garam... - 104.853
Tomato And Orange Soup
1) In the cooker, melt the butter or margarine and saute onion, carrots, and potato without colouring.
2) Stir in tomatoes, rind of 1 orange and juice of 2 oranges, bay leaf, stock or water and stock cube, salt, pepper and sugar.
3) See that the... - 46.7794
Vegetable Pulav - Easy Breezy Flavoured Rice With Veggies
Vegetable pulav or bagara rice is a very easy, healthy one pot dish which can be served as a complete meal by itself.The addition of veggies make it look vibrant and taste just awesome just by itself or any curry or raitha.This serves as a best way to get rid... - 0
Cholia / Green Chickpeas Curry
Demonstrating how to make Green Chana/ Green chickpeas called Cholia (in punjabi) in a potato and tomato curry. Full of nutrition, Green chana is a must try for all vegetarians and vegan. - 0
Simple, Easy-to-make Vegetable Pulav
Wash the peas, cauliflower, potato, carrot, beans and keep aside.
Wash the rice and keep aside.
Slice the onion, chop the tomatoes and coriander leaves and set aside.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
Add the whole spices (cardamom, clove and cinnamon). Let it... - 43.3144
Barbecue Glazed Gammon
1) In the cooker, place the joint and cold water enough to cover the joint, and bring to the boil.
2) Lift out the joint from the cooker and discard the liquid.
3) In the cooker, again place the joint and add the drained peach juice,... - 44.9602
Lamb And Vegetable Soup
1) Split bone in several places.
2) Take a kettle; put bone in it together with water and peas and bring to a boil.
3) Boil, covered for 2 hours and then add in remaining ingredients.
4) Simmer again for 30 minutes until vegetables are soft and... - 44.5797
Multipurpose Aromatic Mushroom Bouillon
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add all the ingredients except the caraway seeds.
2) Stir well, taste the bouillon, then add the salt and pepper to taste.
3) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 20 minutes.
4) Then turn off... - 36.2582
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, put beef, onion, bacon, breadcrumbs, tomatoes and parsley and combine well.
3) Add salt and pepper with egg and bind the mixture.
4) Into a seamless, lightly greased 500 g/1 lb loaf tin... - 44.6361
This same type of kurma can be done even with chicken or boiled mutton instead of vegetables. - 40.3012
Quick New England Clam, Oyster And Shrimp Chowder
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, saute the salt pork and onions over a medium-high heat for 3 or 4 minutes.
2) Then stir in the potatoes and cream over a highest heat.
3) Place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds, then... - 45.4722
Sambhariyu Shaak is a traditional Guajarati stuffed vegetable dish. This dish can be customised to your liking by using any vegetables that you and your family prefer. However, the vegetables are to be selected carefully to make sure they look good and get... - 0
Cauliflower Aloo Curry
1.Heat oil in a pressure cooker, and add mustard seeds.
2.Once it splutters, add onions, green chilis, ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute
3.Add cauliflower, potato,peas, tomato, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,salt and water... - 0
Katrika Aloo Poriyal
1.Heat oil in a pressure cooker, and add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds.
2.Once they splutter, add onions, green chilis, curry leaves, ginger garlic paste and sauté for a minute.
3.Add the brinjal, tomato, potato, chili powder, turmeric... - 0
Hara Bhara Subz Pulao (zero Oil And Weight Loss) By Tarla Dalal
A medley of veggies add color and flavor to this hot and spicy dish. Brown rice is a storehouse of various nutrients like carbohydrates, protein, vitamin A, iron etc. and when combined with veggies it makes a wholesome fibre rich meal. I am sure you will not... - 0
Mix flour and seasonings in a plastic bag; add well-trimmed stew pieces, cut smaller if desired; shake well to coat.
Brown in oil in pressure cooker until crusty.
Add onion and saute for a few minutes.
Add other ingredients except for vegetables.
Cook under... - 40.0519
Pureed Vegetables With Dal
Wash dais and drain.
Place all ingredients except garnish in a pressure cooker and cook under pressure for 15 minutes.
Cool and pour into a colander.
Mash till smooth.
Garnish with fried onion and serve hot with brown rice. - 40.6606
Melt butter in a pan and fry onion.
After two to three minutes, add rest of the ingredients except milk and cornflour; cook in pressure cooker till everything is tender.
Remove sprig of coriander.
Add water to the mixture and pass it through a sieve.
Blend... - 37.0735
Spanish recipes are interesting using meats, vegetables, spices and exclusive traditional ingredients in their food. Here is one such recipe to make Potaje or Spanish Stew with pork ribs, vegetables and seasonings. Nutritious, flavorful and delicious! - 104.128
Sayee Bhaji - Spinach Vegetable
Sai Bhaji/Sayee Bhaji is a classic Sindhi dish prepared with spinach and vegetables. Sai means green, Bhaji means vegetables, hence a green vegetable dish. - 0
Capsicum Aloo Curry
This simple yet tasty curry is a favorite in our family . It's not only tasty but also healthy as it is made of vegetables. One can add other vegetables of your choice apart from just capsicum and aloo to make your own version of vegetable curry. Try this... - 0
Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
This recipe is a medley of vegetables as it contains carrots, beans, peas, potato, etc as desired. They are all cooked in coconut gravy, so it is mildly spicy and sweet. It is usually served with rotis. - 0
Lauki Sabzi Wth Badi
Bottle gourd has many health benefits. It is good for hair, skin, weight loss and the list goes on.. Adding a spicy touch of badi to this very healthy ingredient makes it an awesome combination of taste and health. - 0
Matar Aloo Ki Ghughri
This is a pure winter delight. In this recipe potato and peas are cooked with a flavorful and aromatic tempering of asafoetida, garlic and cumin. - 0
Three Salt Tender Veal
– In a pressure cooker, melt butter and brown roast on all sides.
– Pour water over roast, sprinkle with 3 salts, then seal cover of pressure cooker and cook for 1 hour over medium heat.
– Open pressure cooker and pour beef stock over roasted... - 32.1114
Wash and scrub the potatoes well.
Put into the pressure cooker with 1 cup of water.
Close the cooker.
After it comes to maximum pressure, reduce heat and keep on the fire for 5 minutes.
Take off the fire.
After a few minutes, release the pressure.
Open the... - 34.7701
Sweet And Tangy Potato Curry
1. In a pressure cooker boil potatoes with salt and water for about 4 whistles.
2. Then add into a bowl and mash.
3. In a nonstick frying pot, heat oil and add 3 whole dry red chilies, then mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, asafoetida, turmeric... - 106.288
Bateta Vada Or Aaloo Bonda - Spicy Potato Balls
If you are keen on making a famous Indian snack, then do try this. It's a mouth watering snack. It is normally served with chutney. I suggest that you should watch the video before making the snack. I'm sure you're family will love it. - 103.281
Boil the potatoes.
Let them cool thoroughly then peel and cube them.
Mix all the rest of the ingredients in the glass jar.
Shake them together then leave | to rest for at least an hour and a little more if possible to allow the flavour of the mustard to... - 43.7067
Potato And Celery Soup
1. Peel and chop the potatoes into small pieces.
2. Chop the celery stalks into small pieces.
3. In a pressure cooker add the potatoes and celery to four cups of water along with salt, pepper and bay leaves and cook for ten minutes.
4. When cool, puree the... - 27.1377
Shrimp Curry With Potatoes
1. In a pressure cooker, steam potatoes until it becomes tender. Keep it aside.
2. In a skillet, heat olive oil on a very low flame until it warms gently.
3. Add onions and saute it for 5 minutes or until it becomes tender.
4. Add spices and mix it... - 41.7798
Veal And Potatoes
Heat shortening in cooker.
Brown the veal cubes in the fat.
Add salt, pepper, and water.
Close cover securely and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached , and control jiggles, cook for 8 minutes.
Allow cooker to cool for 5 minutes, then... - 36.8792
Sweet Potatoes And Apples
This Sweet Potatoes And Apples recipe is sought after all my friends who have tasted it. With Its delightful flavors the dish is perfect for a grand family dinner at home. Try this excellent Sweet Potatoes And Apples. - 33.6564
Sliced Potatoes Au Gratin
Put the sliced potatoes and onion in the pressure cooker without the trivet and pour on the milk and water.
Add the garlic and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Using a draining spoon,... - 46.3914
Aloo Puffs - Potato Puff Pastry Sandwich
1. In a pressure cooker, boil the potatoes and set aside.
2. Heat a pan on medium heat with a couple of tbsp oil. Add cumin seeds, a pinch of turmeric powder.
3. Add the finely chopped onions, ginger, garlic and green chili paste. Add... - 0
Sweet Potato Kheer
Navratri is round the corner and give regular Sabudana Khichdi, Sabudana Vada a break and try this out very healthy and quick Sweet Potato Kheer. Its absolutely healthy one for Toddlers or kids. - 121.024
Spicy Boiled Potato Curry
1. Add water to halved potatoes and boil them. When they are done, cool and peel them. Cube the potatoes and keep them aside.
2. Heat oil, add mustard and cumin seeds. As they splutter, add black gram dal, curry leaves and red... - 0
Sweet Potato Curry
Here is a superb instant curry recipe with just a 10 minute of cooking time involved. Super quick and super easy! - 131.88
Luscious Potato Soup
Heat the oil in a pressure cooker or large soup pot; saute the onions, carrots, celery, and potatoes until the onions are transparent.
Pour in the stock, salt, and spices (not the milk powder), bring to a boil, cover and pressure cook 20 minutes, OR simmer... - 35.971
Ragda Patties (potato Patties Dipped In Peas Curry)
Want a break from the regular meal and feel like eating something hot and chatpatta like the Mumbai style chaat that you get on the streets and fast food joints? Try this recipe of homemade Ragada pattice, one of the most popular treats from the family of... - 119.051
Chicken Potato Stew
1.In a pressure cooker, put chicken, onion, bouillon, water, pepper, potatoes, flour, salt and pepper.
2.Close the cooker and keep it for cooking at 15 pounds pressure for 20 minutes.
3.Once done, remove the cooker from heat and let it... - 38.076
Crunchy Baby Potato Fry
1. Wash and pressure the potatoes. When done, cool the potatoes and peel them. Keep the potatoes aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard and cumin seeds. As they splutter, add the black gram and a pinch of asafoetida. Brown the... - 0
Potato Hot Dog Sandwich
Very Hot Dog - hmmmm yummmm very tasty, delicious and spicy treat for all vegetarians. Good to cook something on lazy weekends or when you are tempted to eat something different apart from regular dal and roti. Very filling, very healthy and a perfect for... - 119.814
Potatoes Supreme is a wonderful Vegetable dish. The simple dish has an addictive taste. Try the Potatoes Supreme at home, I am sure you will get hooked to it! - 32.3079
Sliced Potatoes And Onions
Peel and slice potatoes; set aside in cold water to keep from turning dark.
Heat shortening in cooker; tan the onions.
Add potatoes, salt, and water.
Close cover of cooker securely; put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached; cook for 3... - 36.8584
Potato Soup With Worcestershire Sauce
Potato Soup is a sumptuous soup that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this soup and I make it for our weekend luncheons. Try this Potato Soup. You wont regret it. Trust me! - 40.228
Potato And Liver Casserole
Toss the liver in the seasoned flour.
Heat the oil in the uncovered pressure cooker and lightly fry until itis just firm.
Then remove it from the cooker.
Putin the onion and garlic and fry until just transparent.
Drain juices from tomatoes into the... - 46.414
Jack Fruit And Potato Spicy Curry
Jack fruit vegetable dish is versatile in its own ways. It can be served with hot chapatis, toasted bread, steamed rice or fluffy hot pooris. You will love this delectable combo of potatoes and jack fruit that is buttered and garnished with fresh mint leaves... - 0
Sweet Potatoes And Pineapple
Place ingredients in the pressure cooker in order given.
Close cover and set pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 8 minutes.
Cool at once under running water.If desired, remove potatoes and pineapple chunks to serving bowl, thicken... - 28.2936
Cluster Beans Curry With Potatoes
Beans occurs in many varieties and is a widely used ingredient across all Indian states. Watch chef Madhura showing how to make Gawar Sabzi with aloo or Cluster Beans Curry with Potatoes in Maharashtrian style with common Indian seasonings. Good with rotis... - 105.174
Boil the potatoes.
Remove them from the pressure cooker and let them cool.
Peel and cube them.
Put the pan or karhai on the fire, with the oil.
Let it heat up.
Drop in the cumin seeds and then with in a few seconds, all the rest of the ingredients.
Fry for... - 40.484
Leek And Potato Soup
Fry the vegetables in the fat for 1 minute in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Add the stock, nutmeg, bayleaf and seasoning.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Reduce pressure quickly.
Remove the bayleaf and sieve the soup,... - 44.5984
Ham And Sweet Potatoes
Ham And Sweet Potatoes is a unique and winning ham preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this exquisite dish. I am sure they will love Ham And Sweet Potatoes. - 44.77
Ragda Petis - Potato Patties With Gravy
1. In a bowl, add the boiled potatoes and mash well using a potato masher.
2. Add in the cumin powder, turmeric powder, amchoor powder, green chilli paste, salt, coriander leaves, mint leaves, cornstarch and chickpea flour. Mix well and combine into a... - 122.853
For making puris :
1. In a bowl mix rawa, urad flour and salt.
2. Add club soda, knead to form dough and wrap in a dry kitchen towel.
3. Pat lightly with little water and keep aside for 15 minutes.
For making the masala :
4. In a pressure cooker boil... - 106.228
Potato is a highly versatile vegetable which can be used to prepare a variety of dishes. It is rich in nutrients such as potassium, vitamin C, and vitamin B6. Potassium reduces the acidity in your body, and vitamin C helps with wound healing and builds... - 0
Aloo Matar Ke Parathe
This recipe derives from a combination of two of the famous parathas, that is aloo ke parathe and the other one obviously being matar ke parathe. This is another favorite winter delight and I am sure you will love it too. - 0
Brussels Sprouts And New Potatoes
Wash and clean the vegetables.
Put in cooker with liquid.
Close cover of cooker and put pressure control in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 5 minutes.
Cool at once under faucet.
Thoroughly mix the bread crumbs and melted butter.
Spoon over the... - 34.7565