- » Pressure Cooker Macaroni
Pressure Cooker Macaroni Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressure cooker macaroni recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressure cooker macaroni recipes.
Pressure Cooked Macroni
I prefer mild tasting meals for my breakfast, preferably with low oil. This one is an easy and quick macroni recipe, perfect for breakfast. Can be served with toasted bread slices or just like that. - 0
Italian Chick Peas With Macaroni Peanuts And Parmesan Cheese
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, without the base rack, add the chick-peas, garlic, onions, dill, oregano and sage.
2) Pour in the bouillon and dry white wine, then bring to a boil.
3) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 65... - 44.1602
Pulao With Macroni
Did you ever hear about macaroni cooked in Indian style. It is an interesting recipe that replicates the concept of pulao using macaroni. - 0
Nevada Beef Macaroni
1) Take a pan and prepare a meat stock adding thyme, water, salt and pepper to it.
2) Cover the pan and simmer until the meat becomes tender.
3) Take a frying pan and melt the fat in it before browning the onions and garlic.
4) Add tomatoes and basil... - 46.0469
Tomato Macaroni Cheese
Melt the butter in a small pan, stir in the flour and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and gradually stir in the milk.
Bring to the boil and continue to stir until the sauce thickens.
Then stir in three quarters of the cheese and the... - 44.4369
Unusual Italian Macaroni
Make gashes in the beef roast and stuff in bits of salt pork and some small wedges of cheese.
Then salt and pepper the meat thoroughly, rubbing the seasonings in well.
Lightly flour the meat and brown it in the lard, then remove it from the pot and brown the... - 41.7523
Soak the beans for 24 hours.
Put them into the pressure cooker with the water.
Put the lid on and bring steadily to pressure.
Lower the heat and cook for 25 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop.
Remove beans from cooker and retain 1/2 pint of the liquid.
Melt fat... - 45.4139
Old Fashioned Beef With Vegetable Soup
Combine the shank bone, 3 quarts water, salt and pepper in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 3 hours, then remove the bone and add the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil and pour immediately into hot sterilized pint jars.
Place lids and rings... - 40.9989
Soak beans for 24 hours.
Pressure cook with water for 25 mins on medium heat.
Remove lentils from cooker and retain 1 cup water.
Melt butter in the pan, fry onion, corriander for 5 mins.
Add chopped tomatoes, cabbage, lentils, macaroni, salt and... - 33.5527
Lightly fry the leek, onion, bacon and garlic in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker.
Add the other ingredients, except the cheese, put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure.
Cook for 7 minutes.
Reduce pressure slowly.
Remove the bayleaf.
Serve... - 41.5758
Lentil And Vegetable Broth By Tarla Dalal
Lentil and vegetable broth is the ideal way to start a hearty meal; alternatively it's so jam-packed with the goodness of vegetables that it could even serve as a whole meal by itself! - 0
1) Add the kidney beans in 2 quarts water and allow to soak overnight at room temperature.
2) In a large pot or pressure cooker, add the kidney beans, soaking water, vegetable bouillon cubes, salt and Vegit together.
3) Simmer over the... - 49.3226